Space Missions-Collide 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got out of the water and looked in Wy`jens' direction but saw nothing.

Wy`jen turned off his stealth suit, allowing her to see him, then using his limited telepathy, said," I won't hurt you; what's your name?"

Her titties were stimulated and sticking out; she said, "Sai'luna."

"She probed his mind but could also tell by his hardon, said, "Come over here and get some sweet pussy; it's virgin, very ripe, just the way you've dreamed of," Placing her hands out for him.

He started deflecting her telepathy, saying, "No, I better not."

She wasn't close enough for a pheromone puff being updraft from the breeze.

He took off running.

Oh, no, she thought, then realized it was her first real hunt and took off after him.

Not being used to the animals, he didn't know they were watching.

Sai'luna stopped, asking the animals for direction for a human male running because he had his stealth suit back on and was invisible.

Hiding behind a tree, watching her, a small animal scurried away, all upset; he disturbed its home, making it cry out, telepathing Sai'luna.

The noise startled Wy`jen.

Sai'luna popped up behind him, puffing him with a maximum dose of Zigridian Pheromone.

Sai'luna stripped off his clothes while kissing him deeply.

He kissed her back.

Seeing his black cock sticking up, she said, "Let me take care of that." Positioning her pussy overtop his meat, being so excited, she drove down hard, busting her hymen wide open; she winced at the pain. "Ouch, that's painful.' 'Nobody told me your first time is like that; they all said it's pleasurable."

"We better move from off these critter's hole; we are smothering their house." She told Wy'jen.

Ha, ha, ha, laughing. You know what they're thinking, huh?"

"Yes, I know, they told me you were behind the tree, and they said for us to move to the meadow; no one lives there being out in the open."

He got his clothes, saying, "I don't want my stuff to bother them either, smirking."

They both started walking towards the meadow.

"Did you just deflect my pheromones?" Sai'luna asked, sensing he was not under her control anymore.

Wy'jen did not answer, took her by her hand, walking towards the meadow that was by the pond.

She thought he was the most handsome male she had ever seen from the ones on the ships. He was strong, quiet, charismatically sure of himself, and gentle.

Sai'luna jumped in the water, "Saying, come on in."

They had a great time nude swimming for about an hour. Afterward, they both said at the same time, "Okay, let's finish what we started."

Sai'luna had a gorgeous contour body; her thighs were milky cream in color, not paperwhite. Light blonde pubic hair whose pussy lips shone through, these lips positioned just right, leaving the hole slightly open but not excessively. There were no flaws or blemishes as if she had bathed her skin in cocoa butter her entire life. Her breast nipples were full and round with areolas 3/4 inch. Long plush blonde hair flowed to her lower back.

"Is there a word beyond gorgeous?" Wy'jen asked.

Sai'luna blushed.

He picked her up, cradling her in his arms, carrying her to the soft plush grass in the meadow. He got between her legs; she opened them wide for him to lie into. Wy'Jen slowly pumped her with rhythm as her head pushed up slightly. He increases, and it popped up more and more.

Sai'luna climaxed for the first time in her life, shaking under the power of pleasure from a man. "Now, this is the pleasure everyone was talking about." She wrapped her legs around him tight, wanting him and her to be connected forever.

After climaxing for a second time, she was on the verge of a third.

Sai'luna moved him off her, placing him in fowlers; she sat on top of him and telepathically urged him not to Cum. She began to bounce up and down like a yo-yo for 15 minutes of pure pleasure seen from his eyes. Her titties bounced in rhythm as if riding a stallion in the meadow. She then puffed a soft pheromone making him release his climax with hers.

Wy`jen jerked and squirmed under the pleasure while she simi-circled her little booty in his lap.

This act caused an immediate ovum to ripen, which shot out, heading for Wy'Jens' load.

As both climaxes wind down, he becomes pale and weak; his heart rate slows, and he is lying there almost dead, she thought.

She lay on top of him softly, crying, holding him, saying, "no, please, no."

She didn't even know his name; she knew now it was not an Earthman but perhaps a real Zigrida male, whom she did not want to pass on.

After about 15 minutes, he began to get better his color returned. He opened his eyes, saying can you help me get home.

Who are you, and where do you come from? asked Sai'luna.

"I am called, Wy'jen.' 'I am from Azula valley, in a house near the Quzerline ledge by the river."

She helped him up; they walked to the Space Hover; he pushed a button, and it appeared.

The old Azula house; she asked, "You're Ia'lena's son, huh? My mom told me about you guys."

"Don't report me, will ya, please?" Wy'jen asked.

"I won't, but I want something from you," Sai'luna said.

"What," he asked.

"I will tell you at another time," before leaving quickly and vanishing away.

Wy`jen rode it back home.

Contact with the Buoy

Captain Emily's ship, the Paloma still behind the dark moon in orbit, positioned away from planet Zigrida. The moon rotated around and maneuvered where the buoy was in front of them but behind Zigrida, making it possible for them to contact Earth Command.

Officer Paula, in communications, relayed, "We have contact with space command, sir.' 'Admiral Johnstons on coms."

"Emily, it's good to hear from you; we see the Zigrida people have flight now; they have taken two ships, stunned a third from our perspective, and taken 23 of our men captive.' 'What are your findings."

"Sir, we currently have a surveillance team on the planet; we are waiting for an update.' 'We can only contact you from behind a moon, unsure about their communication detection ability; I feel we better stay out of range for now.' 'We will be able to contact you only once a day when this moon's rotation is away from the planet and near the buoy," Emily told him.

"Okay, we will expect communications q24 then," Johnston out.

Emily said," Paula, contact Ia'lena; I need to speak with her."

Muffin woke up her mom, saying, "Mother Wy'Jens gone." She jumped up, threw on some clothes, and dashed downstairs. Muffin woke up everyone telling them their brother was gone.

Ia'lena says, "Ta'mia, take my com badge and the girls, the sensor device, and go find my son."

Just then, Wy`jen walked in the back door simultaneously; Captain Emily was trying to contact Ia'lena.

She grabbed him, hugged him, asking where he had been.

But seeing he was okay took the Com badge from Ta'mia to answer Captain Emily before he could answer, walking out of the room.

Muffin and Meringue circled him, saying, "You smell funny and have marks on your neck; what have you been doing?"

Trying to explain, "I woke up early, so I thought I'd take a walk."

Meringue said, "You know it's dangerous out there; we're on a secret mission, and it's spring."

Muffin tried to use telepathy; however, he deflected it.

Meringue said, "He fucked someone; he thinks he got her pregnant."

"That's definitely pussy smell," stated Muffin.

Wy'Jen said, "That's no fair teaming up on me, you guys; please don't tell mom."

We won't; you better shower before mom figures it out on her own.

Ia'lena returned, telling the girls the stakes were raised. "My people have just attacked earth vessels and taken two ships and 23 males."

"We must go find out where they are and rescue them."

To be continued ...

12