All Comments on 'Space Oddity - Houston I have a...'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazard7 months ago

Short and sweet! This is kind of the dream we all dream of. Being able to be ourselves with no one left to prove anything to.

It's either that or come out to family and friends and face the criticism (thankfully my friends are amazing people and love me unconditionally).

njlaurennjlauren7 months ago

Interesting idea but it could be longer. He didn't have to run away, he could have transitioned to pamela and been an astronaut, or even train others.

On note, if he was flying in orbit around the moon then returning to earth,leaving lunar orbit wouldn't be re-entry, it would be a burn to insert the ship into an earth trajectory.

leeanna19leeanna197 months agoAuthor

"He didn't have to run away, he could have transitioned to Pamela and been an astronaut, " A lot of us can't stand the upset and pain. It is easier to start over where no one knows the male you.

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddie7 months ago

I like this concept. It's brief, but the emotions are very real. I'd like to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sounds like something many of us would like to do. Disappear and start a new life under a female guise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...