All Comments on 'Spanking Night Ch. 01'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
great story

So after I clean her up, and she removes the cuffs, I tell her to leave for the day. Meet up with Master Dan, and remove his penis, mail it to Angel, along with a incendiary bomb in the box. Not big enough to kill, but disfigure that bitch for eternity. After hiding out till she got out of the hospital, or while she is still in there, set her on fire. Knee jerk reaction, emotionally charged, you bet. All brought on by herself. I hate to regret anything, but I would feel justified.

Well, after spending 10 to 20 in jail, I would be released. Then phase 2. If master Dan was still alive, he would be the next target. I would have liked to have him alive, to have him realize what he had done to my marriage and life, and what had happened to dickless Master Dan. Sometimes it's rewarding to see the punishment fit the crime, and if that is the case, I would forget him. He gave a lifetime of misery to me, and I paid him back.

You are an excellent writer, please don't stop. You have gotten my juices going every time. That's the sign of a good writer to me. If my comments have offended you, I apologize, I don't mean to.

Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
good story

By good I mean it gets your attention, and holds it, and if you can identify with a character, so much the better. I think I would have left when I saw her, which means packing the night before, and why would he do that? Its pretty simple really when you realize that the couple have never been split up, The thought, not the preexisting condition of the wife being dominant, is thrilling, agreed. The thought of her being used by some BBC, and bringing hubby some juicy treat, without him even knowing what is going on, is too much. She told hubby she was with Dan was the tip off, and I would make sure Dan no longer had anything to show or use ever again. Ship Dan's cock to her, right before she is shipped to south America or Mexico as a slave for life.

This sounds really harsh, and it is, I agree. It's a knee jerk reaction I know. I probably would have cum in my panty when I saw her, but in reading it without the emotion involved it turns like a blank page with no history in it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Bite hard once and I had parts of her labia and her clitoris in my mouth. She was bleeding so profusely that she had to go to the hospital. I told the police that she had handcuffed me against my will and that she sat on my face and ordered me to give her oral sex. I tasted foreign semen and panicked and had shortness of breath and wanted to wriggle out from under her, but she wouldn't let me. Out of sheer panic, I didn't know what to do other than bite. The police and the judge took my reaction as self-defense. The attending physician explained to my wife that she would never have clitoral orgasm again and that she would experience severe pain during intercourse. A few days later I filed for divorce and sued my ex-wife!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So hot, the start of a little sissy becoming a fag for black cock, so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
627 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES