Sparking Our Sex Life

Story Info
I masturbated to Audio Porn and then had Sex with my Husband.
2.8k words
4.51
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been quite a while since we had a whole night to ourselves, and I'm not talking about days or weeks. I mean months.

Its been months since Zac and I had time to enjoy each other's company without any distractions and worries. We went from being this young hot sexy couple, who went on random vacations and fucked around on every piece of furniture we could find to a tired, boring couple who's in bed by 9pm.

Don't get me wrong, we wouldn't trade our kids for anything in the world. But it has definitely taken a toll on our sex life. Between the sleepless nights, the constant need for attention and occasional crying our sexual interest seems to have dimmed away. Luckily though, we're still very much in love, it's just a different kind of love. The "babe, why don't you sleep in the spare bedroom tonight while I take care of the kids?" type of love, or the "let me rub your feet" kind of love. Mushy and comforting type. But despite us coping so well with our new norm, we both definitely miss the times we had before.

Zac and I met when we were just 26 years old when all we wanted to do was get drunk, travel and have sex. When I spent more time wearing a bikini than anything else, and when Zac's only concern was running out of beer. I've had my fair share of guys before I met Zac, but having sex with him was by far the best sex I'd ever had in my life.

He knew all the right spots to touch to make me moan and gasp. To bring me to the edge, only to keep me there and heighten my pleasure before waves of orgasm would come over me. But my favourite thing about Zac was that he was into sex toys as much as I was. When we first moved in together, we had a drawer full of kinky stuff. Anything from flavoured lube, vibrators and dildos, handcuffs, rope, nipple clamps and cock rings. We could have opened our own sex shop with the amount of inventory that we had. But over the years, our focus had to shift to other things, and our sex life became rather bland. It all happened so slowly that I didn't even notice how far we'd gone without having mindblowing and loud moaning sex.

It all came to me last week. I was shopping for the usual groceries, and I overheard two twenty-year-olds giggling about their sex life. One of them told the other "It was soooooo fucking good! And he kept going. I came like three times! Holy shit he's amazing."

I didn't eavesdrop on purpose, but I secretly wanted to know more. For a moment I wished that I could trade places with her and in my heart, I whispered "You go, girl! Enjoy it while you can."

After I left the supermarket, I couldn't help but wonder how we ended up here. After a few hours of picking my brain, I decided that we needed to go away for a night and spark our sex life back. So I phoned my sister and asked her to watch our kids to which she happily agreed. I booked a hotel room for us and went all out with the rest, I figured that I deserved to be pampered for once.

I bought a new set of dark blue lingerie, got my hair done, waxed and even got my nails done. Then just to make sure we had everything in order I bought lube and got my vibrator too. I texted Zac:

Hey Babe, meet me at the Marina hotel when you're done from work. Room 702. I've got a surprise waiting for you. Ps. Kids are at my sister's

:O oh baby! Can't wait to see you, don't do anything before I get there :*

I was so excited about the whole thing. I wanted to feel sexy again, to have his hands caress my body and his tongue licking every hot spot that I had. I missed feeling his warm breath over my neck, as he restrained me and pressed his body against mine. How he would tease me until I would be dripping wet begging for his cock. And I really wanted to taste his thick cock and all its juices and then ride it until we both peak to pleasure.

As soon as I got to the hotel room, I stripped down to my lingerie and jumped onto the bed, brushing my skin against the cotton sheets. And adoring the intricate detail of the dark blue flowers that covered my nipples and the sheer material that exposed my breasts' tender flesh. The curves that so desperately wanted to be freed, sucked and adored.

My hips were decorated with a light black string that fused into a crotchless thong, covering my delicate lips but exposing my horny clit. I took a deep breath as I fell back onto the bed, eagerly waiting for Zac to arrive, but as I looked over to my phone, I noticed it was only 2pm. I would be alone for at least another 2 hours since Zac got off from work at 4pm. So I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels, hoping to burn off some time.

Nothing on live TV seemed particularly interesting, and all the movies sucked. But there was one section that I hadn't clicked on yet, the adults-only section. I hovered my finger over the remote for a few seconds, contemplating if I should click on that. I wondered if the hotel staff would know that I was watching that channel, but to be honest, I didn't really care. Without wasting any more time, I clicked on the channel, and the screen was instantly gobbled up with porn videos.

I had always been rather picky about choosing porn videos, I didn't like extreme or unrealistic videos. And I didn't like the ones were women pretended to be dumb either, so I kept scrolling through the thumbnails until I landed on the audio section. I've read erotica, I've watched porn, but I've never listened to it. Needless to say, I was intrigued to find out more about this audio porn, so I clicked on it and selected one of the recordings.

A deep voice cut through the silence in the room, "Hey there, gorgeous. I've been hoping that you'd drop by soon. Why don't you find a nice comfortable position and close your eyes for me."

There was a pause in the audio, and I did as he asked. I puffed up the pillow and closed my eyes, as my heart started to beat faster, not entirely sure what I was in for.

"That's my girl. Now we must establish some rules. I'm here for your pleasure, all I want is to get you horny and wet and make your hips rock while you cum. But to do that you must listen to what I say, and follow my voice.

I want you to grab your index finger and trace the outline of your lips as I would do to you if I was there... Now gently trail your finger down to the side of your neck onto your collar bone, that's right. Keep moving down in between your breasts and stop at the bottom. Now slowly run your finger under your right breast, all the way up to the side... I know you want to touch your nipple, but don't you're not allowed just yet."

His voice was coarse and soothing, I imagined him being a tall, well-built guy. I couldn't really pinpoint his accent, but I think he had a slight French accent. I wondered if he had a regular day job and a little dirty hobby on the side. But my thoughts were quickly sucked back into his voice.

"Right there. Circle your finger over your right breast onto your left one, and go back up to your neck, behind your ear and over your lips. Now take both of your hands and give your boobs a nice squeeze.

Feel your palms getting full with your tenderness. And while you're there tug your nipples lightly, just the way you like it. Now I want you to take one of your hands and follow your fingertips over your inner thigh, really tease yourself. Closer and closer to your slit but don't touch it just yet. Listen to my voice, and focus on the sensations arising from your thighs."

I could feel the excitement starting to build up inside me, eager to follow his instructions.

"You're doing so well. Look at you all turned on. I wish I could feel just how wet you are right now. Do me a favour won't you? Lick your fingers and glide them over your clit just to see how turned on you are."

As I ran my fingers under my thong, I felt an urge to dip them through the wetness and push them into my throbbing pussy.

"I can see you trying to slide your fingers down to your slit, but I didn't say you can did I? Now now, let's be patient. Keep rubbing that clit of yours, really turn yourself on."

I did as he asked, and felt my legs tensing up slightly, bucking my hips for more attention.

"I'm so proud of you. Keep doing that please, keep rubbing yourself. Your moans are so sexy. And don't forget your nipples. I'm sure they would love to have some attention too."

My mind drifted away into this fantasy, having a stranger instructing me and watching me masturbate. The warmth crept all over me, and the tingling sensation inside my pussy was growing more profound. I wanted to slide two fingers up my wet hole, but he didn't allow that, not yet. I thought about Zac's cock sliding inside me right at that moment, wishing that I could feel that fullness as I wrapped my pussy around him.

"I think it's time for you to cum now. But don't touch your vagina, keep rubbing your clit. Only your clit. I want you to cum while you rub yourself and squirt the juices out of your aching hole."

As I followed his voice, I could feel an orgasm building up waiting for release. I kept rubbing in circles, over and over, pinching my nipples and listening to his deep voice telling me to cum. Until a wave of energy came over me, I let out a moan of relief and pleasure. I felt my vagina tensing up inside, desperately wanting attention.

"Don't stop there. Lick your fingers and slide them in. Feel your juices coming out of you, push your fingers in. Harder, faster. Just like that, keep going" the voice said.

And just as I started to edge towards my next orgasm, I hear the bedroom door open.

Zac's voice drifted my way "Babe? Are you here?"

I panicked for a second and paused the audio.

"Hey love, come in," I said as I waited on the bed for him.

"Holy shit, babe! You look absolutely smoking hot! Damn, I've missed seeing you like this, my gorgeous wife. MMhm" he cried as he shook his head and started to unbutton his shirt.

He jumped onto the bed with me, grabbed my waist and kissed me. A long and passionate kiss that took my breath away. He moved away from my face for a second, and we locked our gaze, then we fell into each other's arms again. Kissing, playing with our tongues, pulling our bodies as close as we could. Zac grabbed my boobs, squeezing them as he continued to make out with me.

He unhooked my bra, releasing my boobs and started to tease my nipples with his tongue. Then he moved his hand down between my legs and felt the wetness dripping out of me. He pulled away confused "Were you playing by yourself before I came here?" he asked

"I couldn't help it. I found this audio, and I was so horny. I couldn't keep myself from touching my pussy."

"Oh, damn your sexiness. I wish I was here to watch you touch yourself. But now that you started the fun without me I'm going to make you beg for my cock."

I pinned his back down onto the bed and moved my face closer to his bulging dick. I grabbed him with my right hand, cupped his balls with the other and took him in my mouth as I watched him gasp. I bobbed my head up and down, making eye contact with him and feeling his cock getting harder in my mouth. And just as he got fully hard, I moved my hips up to his and guided his cock into my pussy as I sat down onto him.

We both breathed out a sigh, and he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and straddled my thighs around his hips, while he thrust himself into me. Digging his fingers into my back and pushing me deeper into his swollen cock. I arched my back slightly as he drove himself into me just to have his tip hitting against my gspot and my sweet jewel of a clit grazing against his base.

His tongue kept exploring mine as we both bobbed around, over and over again. It just felt absolutely mind-blowing, I forgot how much I had missed having sex with him. I moaned louder, gasping for air as he threw me onto my back.

Zac climbed onto his knees and grabbed my legs and rested them over his shoulders. He pushed his cock into me and then leaned down, folding my legs towards my chest to kiss me. I could feel my pussy relaxing as it let out air, and pushed juices all over his cock, making it easier to slide in effortlessly. He kept on fucking me, his face close to mine, inhaling each other's breath and simply feeling the passion and attraction flowing through us.

"You're so fucken hot babe. I love your wet pussy," he whispered, and then opened my legs down to his hips, licked his fingers and started to circle my budding clit while fucking me. My hands reached up to hold onto the headboard, searching desperately to cling onto something like the energy built up inside my pussy. The fullness of his cock pressed up in my pussy, and his fingers toying around my clit made me forget that a world outside our room even existed. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to cum right that minute.

He pushed himself in one more time, and my whole body shivered. My hips tensed up, and my legs fell onto the bed as an orgasm spread through me. I held his hips close to mine, as my vagina tightened around his pulsating cock.

"Oh fuck I've missed that. I want to make you cum love, how do you want me?" I asked, eager to please him.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock. That's my absolute weakness" he grinned.

I got off of the bed, and knelt onto the carpet on the side, pulled my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed his thickness in my hand. I wrapped my lips around it, closed my eyes and took him in as deep as I could. Then I pressed my tongue onto the bottom of his cock, wrapped my hand around his base and started to suck the tip. I pressed my hand close to my lips, and moved in synchrony, making sure to stimulate all parts of his hard cock. And watched as his orgasm grew closer and closer.

Zac ran his hands through my hair and tilted his head up towards the ceiling. His breath got heavier, and I could see him biting on his lower lip. I used my other hand to cup his balls and press in between his balls and his butt, which I knew he absolutely loved. Just as I felt him starting to twitch, I pulled his cock away from my face, pointed it down to my full breasts and brushed my hands until he spurted cum all over my boobs.

We both looked at each other smiling and trying to catch our breath. Juices still dripping down my legs, and cum covering my chest.

Zac walked up to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, "I'm so lucky to have you" he said as he walked back towards me. "Let's have a shower, and then we can have round 2 after dinner," he said winking.