Sparkly Rainbow Diamond Ch. 04: Stretch

Story Info
She is punished, he drinks her then stretches her.
1.4k words
4.47
4.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Franque
Franque
4 Followers

This is a mixture of fantasy and real life, a wish list, inspired by my experiences in relationships and an explosive (non physical) whirlwind of a headfuck which opened my eyes wide. Really wide. The title is a tribute to a special person who instantly struck me as 'A Sparkling Rainbow Diamond on a beach of pebbles'. All are over 18 and willing participants.

Constructive feedback is welcomed and appreciated, it will help me with future submissions.

Today, we are not at work.

We are at my house.

It is MY playtime.

YOU need to be punished.

You are naked, plugged, hydrated, and collared.

My sole job is to ensure you are safe, comfortable, tended to and loved. This is to ensure you completely inhabit your role as slave. You are compliant, adventurous, willing and - at times - wilful.

I must keep the real world at bay. We do not need that when we play.

I control our time in my house. You surrender completely, your mind a void-- apart from your focus on my whim.

In your house this is reversed.

You are trimmed to your own comfort, only waxed smooth for special occasions.

You are constantly hydrated, so I can drink whenever I want. Occasionally, I dress you in slutty lingerie, but today you are naked.

The jewelled plug you wear is my choice, weighty but not uncomfortable. Each step causes a little tremor, reminding you of its presence.

You have predetermined places:

Throne-- next to me, comfortable, almost normal.

Stool-- this allows for many possible positions. I prefer pretzel as it allows me complete access.

Bed-- our bed for clean loving.

Bath-- for wet play. And you know how much I love wet play.

We will get to 'Garden,' 'Car,' 'Public,' and others at some point.

Today, you need to atone for the extended time since our last session. Real life can be a pain. We can't avoid it, but there are consequences, so you must pay.

My aim for today - handprints on your gorgeous ass, clamps on your nipples, tears down your face, huge puddle beneath you, total nervous explosion, shaking and gasping for breath. And my whole hand inside you. You will become my slave glove.

We are on the stool. You are pretzelled, elbows behind knees, smiling. You look beautiful.

I always start by drinking you - from source, on demand. You control your flow carefully, knowing that if I spill a drop it is solely your fault, and you will be punished further. I glug and glug. I drink all you have; I could do this all day. At times I wonder who is a slave to whom.

I progress slowly, warming you, teasing you. I gently explore every part of you with my nose, tongue, and fingers-- tasting, biting, nibbling.

You deserve to be eased into our session, especially considering where we will end.

Handprints and ass colouring next. We switch from warm to hot. Each cheek gets a full slap equivalent to the days delay since last time. I think you sometimes delay on purpose, just to get punished more.

It hurts my hand. God knows it must hurt your ass. Each swat knocks your concentration slightly more off balance, your mind racing-- pain and pleasure rising.

It has the desired effect-- you are dripping wet, face reddened, grunting and breathing heavily. Fuck, I so want to eat you but know I must complete your punishment. It will be worth it, and you so deserve it.

Nipples. I love your nipples. The clamps do bring another dimension to our pleasure, but it is mainly to distract you.

The clamps are cold, biting, heavy, and joined with a chain. I position each one, and you flinch. A gentle pull on the chain gets your eyes wide and a little grunt. Perfect.

Now the main event. I want tears, ragged breathing, sobbing, begging-- and ultimately, complete loss of control and a mind-numbing explosion.

As I tease your pussy with one finger, I reach your secret little spot. You think this is for you, that you may get a reward early on. No chance. Not today. As I firmly stroke your magic spongy pad, you rise to the rhythm. But it is not for you, not yet.

Satisfied you have been teased enough, I carefully add my fingers-- one by one. The attention to your special spot stops. You know there is a different destination. My fingers glide repeatedly. I am testing your capacity, stretching you, slowly easing into you a little more. This is going to be epic. My approach is shallow at first. My duck-shaped hand slowly progresses, feeling your warmth build, your flower open, your juices flow. That is all we need-- your generous, delicious juices.

You seem eager now, reaching for your climax. I keep you in check, slowing a little. I am the one who determines whether you get your release or not. And you most definitely will get it.

Your heat and slime build on my hand-- my goal now in reach. You are panting now. My pace and pressure increase. You feel the burn, wanting more, but near your limits. I distract you with a light tug on the clamps, then constant tension. This gets your eyes watering. They glisten-- partly with fear, partly with lust.

Still close to your limit but willing me on with your eyes, I reduce my pace, aiming for depth. We are one big push away from unification, submission-- in the most perfect, intimate way.

A pull on the chain gets your nipples burning. They seem directly connected to your pussy. My job is made easier by your constant lubrication. I am close to my goal, now. So are you.

The drumbeat pistoning of my hand almost stops as I make one long push. I feel you tense, then relax. You are now focused on one thing, me, completely embedded in your pussy. My hand is met with equal pressure from you. You NEED this. Eyes are now glazed, nipples screaming, ass still burning. You exhale your full breath. You let out an animal squeal as my hand passes its widest point, sliding into you. Settling in a natural position, my hand entirely in your pussy, you catch your breath. I am completely still within you. Encased. The feeling is euphoric. We've fucking done it!

Just as you get some control, I start to move my hand, keeping up the pace. I adjust my hand slowly, gently, knowing every little vibration is amplified by the tension in your body. Each movement feels like an earthquake. You grunt in time with my movements.

Knowing this bliss may quickly turn to discomfort, I gradually increase my stroke.

When I remove my hand you will lose control - mind, breathing, voice, bladder—your reality shattering.

You know there will be a peak as I retreat, a high point, an inability to tell pain from pleasure. It starts now.

I move more deeply now, testing my exit, feeling you from the inside. There is much resistance, it is an exquisite sensation.

More sustained pressure now to allow my extraction. You are whining and crying unintelligibly, no sense at all, just complete nonsense - yes, no, please. You are consumed, reality gone.

As I flatten my hand and prepare for complete removal, I pull your nipple chain again. This widens your eyes - and your pussy. I gently, steadily pull my hand out. On reaching maximum resistance you push with me. You let out a continuous, low roar-- eyes rolling back, tears streaking your face. Your pussy sprays like a geyser. It is a glorious sight.

Your fountain curves into the air and covers me, head to toe, and you don't stop. You groan, then cry as your nipple clamps pull off. Your pussy is open, every detail visible, flowering like a rose.

You continue to squirt for what seems like minutes. I am so in awe of you my reactions are delayed. I miss your first sparkling jet but try to catch the remainder of your golden nectar in my mouth. I miss loads. It's in my eyes, nose, ears, hair. My chest hair is matted. I am anointed. I am elated. A perfect result from my perfect slut.

Now drained of fluid and breath, you are spent. Unfolding your arms and crossing your legs, you roll onto your side-- knees up to chest, foetal position, eyes blank. You have still not landed on this planet.

With a blanket I cover us and curl behind you, enclosing you completely in my arms, honouring my promise to keep you safe.

I feel your familiar post-sobbing breathing.

I know you are now smiling at least as much as me.

I am proud of your fabulous achievement, of your perfect performance, and most proud of you for being my compliant slave.

Franque
Franque
4 Followers