Special Delivery

Story Info
A package arrives. A delivery is made.
859 words
3.98
18.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyBi
SlyBi
22 Followers

He knocked on her door. He was here to deliver a package. There was no answer. Usually in this situation, he would just leave a notice and try again tomorrow. But he heard music inside. Maybe she hadn't heard him. He knocked again and called. Still no answer. Oh, well. He got ready to leave his note. But he really didn't want to have to come back. This was stupid. On impulse, he tried her door knob. To his surprise, it opened. He would go inside and call again to get her attention.

She had heard him the first time, but didn't answer. She was naked. She didn't want him to see. But she also didn't want to get up and put on clothes. She really didn't want to do much of anything right now. She had been masturbating, and had just had a huge orgasm a moment ago. She was stoned on it. It had nearly knocked her out. She was on her knees on her floor in front of the couch, her face buried in its cushions, her ass raised high, her legs open. The fingers of her right hand had been busy between those legs, while she pinched her nipples with the fingers of her left. Now her arms dangled limply at her sides. She could smell herself. The scent of her arousal permeated the room, especially intense on the juices coating her fingers. She had heard his knock and ignored it. Then she dimly noted the sound of her door opening.

He walked in. He was shocked to see her glistening, exposed pussy presented to him in its full glory. Puffy lips. Juices oozing from her recent adventure. Not a stitch of clothing on it, or the rest of her. Knees spread, legs open. Her scent heavy in the air. Instantly he was hard. Rock hard, painfully pressing against his jeans. He wanted her intensely.

He should have just left her package in the apartment and departed. Instead he found himself putting it down and removing his shoes and pants. He had to have her.

She heard him come in. She was mortified, though also still tranquilized. She remembered she was expecting a package today. She couldn't believe she had left her door unlocked. And then decided to play with herself, today of all days. She hoped he would just drop off the package and leave.

He had a package for her all right. He was walking it over to her now. It jutted stiffly and proudly away from his body. He knelt behind her, and teased its head along her exposed nether lips.

She moaned. It felt good and she kind of wanted it. REALLY wanted it. Yet this was so wrong. She started to get up, to get away, to stop this. But suddenly his strong hand was reaching out and gathering her hair into his fist behind her head. It was like a leash, or a handle. He used it to grip her head tightly and shove her face into the couch. Meanwhile he pressed the head of his penis into her from behind.

This was wrong but her horny pussy offered no resistance whatsoever. Instead it invited him in, and he was only too happy to press deeper. Invading her warmth and wetness. Her pussy all too accommodating. Whose side was it on right now?! She groaned into the couch as he held her in place and commenced fucking her.

"This pussy feels amazing!", he thought to himself. He still couldn't believe how she had been so open to him, and how he had just walked over and taken her. But now he was fucking her and controlling her and it felt great and he was buried in her juicy, horny pussy, and his only thought was to keep thrusting.

She rolled her hips back against him now, in time with his motions. He was balls deep with said balls slapping delightfully and tauntingly against her lips with every thrust. Sometimes brushing her clit. Her clit which was still engorged and sensitive from her recent fun and games, and getting even more so now because of how he was doing her.

She had no idea what he looked like, how tall he was, or anything about him. Except that he was strong. She was completely in his control with his tight grip locking her hair and head, and his body pressing onto and into hers. His hard prick churned inside her as he fucked her.

She was moaning and groaning and gyrating back against him as he fucked her. It felt so good. Driving into her over and over. Filling, stuffing, pounding. Spreading fire to her clit with every ball slap. It was too much. She couldn't stop it, didn't want to stop it. She wanted more, and he kept giving it. Unbelievably, she was cumming again, this time all over his cock. She squealed and shrieked and spasmed. Her internal muscles rippled all along his shaft. That set him off. This chick and this scene were just too much. His semen jetted into her in heavy, copious spurts. Special delivery!

SlyBi
SlyBi
22 Followers