Special Kind of Woman

Story Info
A Man falls for a transexual without knowing from the start.
2.1k words
4.31
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,345 Followers

Special Kind of Woman

By AnalSlave

***If any of the following offend you please don't read***

Eating cum, anal sex, gay sex, 69 sucking cock MMW MM MMM. The rest of you sit back pull out your cock get you a toy and have a good time. The ladies kick back spread them legs and get you two dildos out and have fun. My followers always clean their spunk up. Enjoy the taste.

It all started one night when I was at the local club getting fucked up. I had met this fine looking blonde, her name was Pam. She was sitting at a table, I glanced over at her. And when our eyes met, I knew I had found the love of my life.

I went over and introduced myself. And we both hit it right off. As we sat their talking I kept checking her tits out. I knew they had to be a good 36 C, and she smelled so good. I couldn't resist kissing her. As our tongues touched each other I reached up and took one of her big tits in my hand. Squeezing it, and pinching her nipple.

Pam just ran her long pointed tongue deeper into my mouth. I thought I was in heaven. I swear, I was in another world. And when she ran her hand up to my crotch and my cock was bulging in my jeans. I knew I was in heaven.

We ended up going to her place, I was so drunk I couldn't drive. I remember playing with her tits as she drove. I didn't even realize how tall Pam was until we was walking up the sidewalk and she was bending down to kiss me.

When we got to her place she directed me straight to her bedroom. We were both very horny and I didn't waste any time getting naked. Pam was still dressed and I'm buck ass naked. She told me to get up on the bed and lay down.

I am very well endowed and when I walk my cock and balls swing from side to side. Pam noticed that and remarked she knew it was going to be big from her fondling me earlier thru my pants.

She started to leave the room, when she turned around and came over to me and bent over and kissed my raging hard-on. She told me she would be right back. I begged an pleaded with her to suck me just a little bit before she left.

As she left I was jacking on my cock, and humping my fist. My mind was wondering around in circles. All I could think about was how beautiful Pam was and how good her pussy is going to taste. I wondered how kinky she was, and if she has ever had her asshole rimmed?

Or has she been fucked by two men at the same time. I hope she loves to swallow, but that's not a big one. Because I love the taste of my cum, so if she doesn't eat it, I will. I could hear Pam in the next room and then she entered the room.

She was dressed in a all leather corset with black leather boots and high heels. My God she is already 6' feet tall without the boots. And her feet are bigger than mine. She had a small suitcase with her. Pam crawled up in the bed with me. We started making out and I was kissing all over her tits.

And Pam was milking my cock and every once in a while I would feel a finger run across my asshole. Two or three times it got a little deeper in the crack. Of course every time she did this she could feel my cock jump.

I'm not a virgin, My first wife would finger fuck me. My second wife loved to use a strap-on on my ass. As time went by she fucked me with bigger and bigger ones.

I could tell Pam knew I had been fucked before by the way I would hump my ass back on her hand, as she played with my ass cheeks. I tried to play with her pussy, but it was coved with a harness. A thick piece of leather, it had the metal loops on it. To attach a dildo.

As we was laying there, I begged Pam to suck my cock. As she was giving me short little kisses she said she would if she could tie me to the bed. I protested, and she said "if I trusted her having my cock in her mouth, why didn't I trust her tying me up". I was horny as hell, and agreed with her.

She hand cuffed me to the bed, and I could tell she had done this a few times. She kept me hard as a rock, talking about how she was going to enjoy herself with me. When she started sucking on my cock, I knew something was very special about Pam.

Her mouth felt like velvet and her throat was deep. My cock is almost 9" and Pam can rest my balls on her chin. I have never been that deep n some ones throat. She would bring me right to the edge and stop. She started working her fingers around my puckered asshole.

I was trying like hell to keep my asshole tight. Pam didn't know it but I fuck my asshole almost every day. All of a sudden she jammed three lubed fingers in my ass, and I let out a moan and humped back on them.

Pam kind of had big fingers for a woman. Pam looked at me and ask if I was gay? I told her, No that it seemed like every woman I meet wants to fuck me in the ass, with something.

I am only 5'6" tall and have a small tight ass. Women always complement me when I wear a tight pair of jeans. Sometimes even faggots come up to me and want to be friendly. It maybe the way I walk, I kind of have a little wiggle.

And I enjoy anal sex as much as fucking a nice pussy. I then hinted, if she wanted to fuck with her large rubber cock she has. That I would enjoy it totally. I then begged Pam to let me eat her pussy, or at least let me look at it.

Pam stuck another finger in my ass and I shut-up and enjoyed the anal massage, I was getting. Pre-cum was leaking out of my cock. The night was young and I'm already leaking cum. It was around this time I said to myself, that I was in love with Pam.

I hadn't known her more than 6 hours and I was so in love with this drop dead blonde. Hoping she is going to fuck me tonight, and I can't wait to taste that pussy. She has got to be wetter than hell.

But Pam had other ideas, she un cuffed me and had me get on all fours. I was glad she had un cuffed me, and that built a lot of trust between us. She had a glove on and was playing with my asshole. Pam was telling me how bad she wanted to fuck my ass.

That she had a fetish for almost anything anal. That she had special feeling for me, like she hadn't felt in years. As she was talking she had worked all four of her fingers into my ass, which has turned into a Man Cunt. As her thumb was entering my stretched out anal ring. The asshole that was trying to stay tight was now a sloppy fuck hole that you could hear sucking on her wrist.

I could tell Pam was very excited the way she was keeping me lubed up. She then made the comment that she may have met the love of her life. And that she had a couple more things to try out on me. She then pulled her hand out of my Man Cunt. My asshole felt so empty. But it wasn't long she had a large rubber cock fucking me hard and deep.

And me fucking back like a bitch in heat. Pam kept putting the lube on and my asshole got bigger and bigger. As we were violently fucking my asshole she ask me if I liked the taste of cum.

Between the moans I stuttered "yes, but the only cum I had ever ate was mine". I could tell that turned her on by the way she slammed that rubber cock up my very hungry asshole. After it seem like a hour Pam quit fucking me and we were laying in each other's arms once again.

I was begging Pam for some pussy. Pam started crying a little, I ask her what was wrong? she just said "nothing now get up on the bed, I want to hand cuff you again. I laid on my back and she cuffed me up. She started telling me how much she loved me, and that she hoped I felt the same way.

I told her that I loved her and that I wanted to be with her. Pam was removing the fake cock, and unsnapping the harness. I was thinking I am finally going to get some pussy.

Pam came around in front of me, she bent down and kissed me and told me that she loved me. She than released the harness and a big plump cock come rolling out from between Pam's legs.

I thought I had a large cock. I was stunned, I was cuffed to the bed looking at one hell of a hard cock. On the woman I had feel in love with. My mind was in overtime, I couldn't believe Pam was a transsexual.

Pam then turned around and stuck her ass in the air. It was beautiful full and round, I bet you could bounce a quarter off her ass. When she bent over her man pussy was shaved and, for the first time in my life I wanted to suck a man's asshole. Seeing that Pam was really a man.

Pam lifted my legs up in the air and started her hard she male cock into my ass. I told Pam she was getting a virgin ass. I had been fucked many times but they have always been fake. When the head of his cock entered me I slid that big motherfucker all the way to Pam's balls. It felt so good to have a real cock fucking me. It felt better than any dildo or fake cock I had ever had. Pam couldn't believe how well I was taking her cock.

And right then and there, I didn't care if Pam had a cock and balls. We have been together ever since that night. We have been together for 10 years and none of our friends knows Pam is trans.

One thing for sure, she doesn't go cloth shopping with my Mom or our female friends. Pam is so kind, on special vacations we will get us a female to go with us on a two or three day outing.

Pam even though she has a pretty cock, she don't like pussy. With is alright, she likes to lick on my asshole while I fuck the female. We have a wonderful life together.

What man wouldn't like to be sucked on for hours? All you have to do is return the favor, no bitching or anything. I'm afraid our little secret is going to get out and ruin everything. Pam works as a female entertainer down at the gay club in the next city.

None of my friends or family would be going there. so I don't worry about that. Pam has caught me jacking off to gay porn lately. Over the years I have acquired a taste for cum. And when I see a spurting cock it makes me so hungry for it.

Pam's favorite thing is fucking, she loves to be fucked. My favorite thing is sucking cock and eating cum. So twice a week, I go down to the glory hole and suck cock and eat cum. While Pam has a couple of her friends come over to fuck her.

It works out really good, I get a stomach full of sperm. And Pam gets her asshole fucked good. My bonus is when I get back from the glory hole Pam's asshole will be full of man juice.

I love Pam with all my heart and cock. I'm a lucky man.

If you liked this story I hope you dumped a big load of cum in your hand. Please vote and leave me a comment. Sometimes the comments will make you more horny than the story. Thanks for reading.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,345 Followers