Special News Delivery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway." I returned to matters in hand. "This will basically be the last hand, either Janice or I lose our last piece of underwear."

I dealt the pontoon hand. I had two face cards, twenty, of course I was not worried about winning, I just wanted to be naked with these two hot girls.

Janice turned over her cards straight away.

"Pontoons" She cried. "Get that cock out, big boy!"

"No, wait." Said Maria. "We are the ones to take his pants off, remember?"

They shoved me gently on to my back and proceeded to bring my boxer shorts down, my throbbing cock was to their liking. The two of them started to run their fingers up and down the shaft.

"If you do that much longer." I told them. "I'll shoot my load, and I'd rather do that all over the two of you a little bit later. By the way, why don't we start a little truth or dare? Janice, you're the winner, what do you want, truth or dare"

"Dare" she said. Both were blushing quite heavily now.

"actually" I gave them my sneakiest smile. "I want you to allow Maria to kiss you heavily while taking your panties off"

The two of them went straight to it without any problem at all.

"Have you two done this before?" I asked.

"From time to time." Maria said. "It really takes away those boring times." The two of them resumed getting their tongues down each other's throats, while the thought of masturbating flashed through my mind, especially as Maria eased Janice's panties down over her ankles then moved her head up between her thighs and started to lick her vulva.

I joined Maria between Janice's legs, and boy, was that girl damp! Maria moved up to her tits and sucked till her nipples were firm. When Maria was tending to Janices breasts I moved my hands moved in between Maria's buttocks and inside her cunt. It hadn't taken much to get Maria moist either. These two girls knew what they were speaking about when we discussed sex. Yes, they scored heavily on Theory, though they were in the lucky predicament of needing more work on the Practical. Lucky them, and I was only too happy to help! The three of us were all making it obvious in contrasting ways that we were experiencing a great deal of pleasure. Janice was a little more aware of these somewhat extreme actions we were taking in the pursuit of physical pleasure and was a bit reserved in what you could hear from her. Maria was more of a wild free spirit who simply basked in wonderful pleasures her body was experiencing and did not hold back on her vocal joy. Personally, I just felt in seventh heaven and subsequently voiced exactly what my body was feeling, including taking a dominant role in proceedings. My suggestions becoming more like orders of a kind. I moved my head away from between Janice's wet cunt and put my fingers inside her. So here was I with my hands inside the vaginas of two sexy girls, and I was now pondering which of these girls I'd like to enter with my penis first.

"Maria" I said as softly as this occasion would require. "I would like us to enjoy each other now, shall we? You and I, Janice will do the same shortly, are you both ok with that?"

"I'm to be second." Janice said, her eyes looking a little bemused.

"It's ok sweetheart, I tossed a coin about 15 minutes ago, I just couldn't make up my mind who to caress first." I laid it on quite thick with the romantic side, though truth be told, I was fond of these two, with Maria only just edging ahead. "But feel free, Janice, to join in, in any way you want."

Maria rolled off Janice and lay before me on her back. I lay on top of her, my cock on the outside reaching close to the centre of her stomach.

"Might that be too large for me?" She asked. "It just feels so big."

"Everything accommodates each other when we are bonded, and besides, I will be so gentle with you, with you both. I cannot quite believe I'm going to make love to such beauties."

"Your language has changed quite a bit, I don't mind though, must be the girly side of me." She smiled softly.

I moved my hips downwards and raised my buttocks slightly in order to enter her vagina gently. I moved my penis inside her slowly while she made a soft moaning sound. I started to whisper in her ear, 'Maria, Maria'. I moved my penis in about an inch further. Judging by the sweet sounds coming from Maria, I was getting the pace right.

I felt hands on my back. Janice was running her hands up and down my back She then started to kiss my back as I thrust myself into Maria. Her tongue was out also giving an even more exciting sensation. She let her tongue slide down the cracks in my ass and started to lick and suck my balls. This worked well for all concerned, I quickened the rate at which my cock was thrusting into Maria's vagina, making her moan louder along with my mild grunts of pleasure. I thrust harder, and quicker; I could feel that tingle in the head of my cock which was telling me it was about to let flow a large stream of my juice.

"Uuuuuh! Oh Maria" I had just shot a great amount of cum into a woman in over two years. "You were amazing!"

"Oh Paul" She panted. "You were fantastic!"

I rolled over and lay on my back next to Maria. Janice moved over my chest and started to kiss me.

"It may take me a little while," I started to tell her. "Before I'm physically ready to do that again, Janice sweetheart."

Her hand was on my cock, stroking it.

"It's very slimy." Janice said.

"That's the love juice," I told her. "Of your sweet friend Maria. I'll be covered in your pussy juice soon, Janice."

"Can I do anything to make you hard again, Paul?" Janice asked.

"See to your sweet friend." I suggested. "She deserves some kisses for those sexy efforts."

She moved over to Maria and cupped her breasts in her hands.

"They're damp." Maria said.

"That's your love juice, Maria honey, why don't you have a taste of mine?"

Janice moved up on her knees till she was level with Maria's face. She then straddled Maria's gorgeous face and lowered her cunt down to Maria's lips.

"Use your magic tongue on me, Maria love."

From my vantage point on the floor, I could see Maria's tongue going in and out of Janice, and by the sound of it, finding her clitoris very quickly. Maria halted briefly and turned to me.

"I know exactly where my Janice's clit is." she giggled and returned to the job in hand.

I could feel my cock begin to stiffen again already.

I crawled over towards the two sexy bodies writhed in sexual passion and kneeled straddling Maria's legs. I was directly behind Janice, and I started to kiss her neck while my hands groped her fulsome breasts. My cock had now reached erection status and Janice could feel it against her back, causing her to give a little giggle of anticipation. I put my right hand behind me and fingered Maria's vagina, which was damp, made of a mixture of her own juices and my sperm. I did so, which heightened Maria's enjoyment and was also as a surprise for Janice. I brought my hand back round and rubbed Janice's tits with my damp hand.

"My dear Janice." I spoke. "I give you the fluid of Maria and my own fucking, we'll soon be making juice like this ourselves."

"You don't half talk dirty." Janice said.

"I noticed that too." Maria said. "Not that I'm complaining."

"And you two doing all this naughty stuff?" I joked.

"Oh, you and your mighty sword." Maria laughed back.

My hands were rubbing over the areolae of Janice, making them moist with the juices we had created. Her nipples stood out.

"Lean forward for a moment, Janice." I moved her back forwards till she had to lean on her hands. I then entered her cunt from behind, hearing her yelp with surprise.

"Maria" I said. "Would you lick my shaft as I move in and out of Janice?"

"Mm, yes" Maria spoke with joy. "What am I tasting now?"

"That's how we taste when we get going." I told her. "This is without doubt the greatest sex I've ever had." I panted. Still pumping in and out of Janice. These two girls were, not surprisingly, very tight around the vaginal area. Each thrust into Janice came with a large 'Uh' sound from her.

"I don't think," I uttered. "I'm going to last much longer, Girls, come round here in front of me, quick my little sex sirens, I see them do this in all the porn stuff, let's give it a go."

I stood up and asked them to kneel in front of me.

"The idea here, I think, is to see who can gather the most cum in their mouth and on their face, so it seems anyway."

The two of them obediently opened their mouths as I wanked in front of them while they tried to nudge each other aside. Maria just managed to be in front as I shot my load, which, even though this was my second ejaculate, was still plentiful. She simply put her whole mouth over my cock and sucked as I was shooting out my sperm, she swallowed it all down as she looked up at me as if to say, 'didn't I do well'

"Let's go through to the bedroom." I spoke.

"What?" and, "The fucking bedroom?" they spoke in unison.

"You'll get what I mean." I took the two of them by the hand and led them into the bedroom.

Under normal circumstances walking hand in hand with two large breasted sexy girls would be the sort of situation to have all your sexual hot points buzzing and a huge erection to accompany matters. But I just headed first on to the bed and lay down and patted each side of the bed, beckoning my mini harem on to the bed.

"Let's rest." I said. The two of them snuggled in next to me and we had the most restful nap you could imagine. I remember my last thoughts, 'should I pinch myself?' I reached out and squeezed the breasts of each girl. 'No, this was SO MUCH for real.

The following morning the doorbell went at eight o' clock. Maria was there at the door with the newspaper.

"Can I come in, Paul? I have a few things to discuss. She walked into the bedroom having put down her empty newspaper bag and taken off her coat. Shen then shed her top, and standing there topless apart from her bra,

"I may be acting presumptuous...:

12