All Comments on 'Special Oil Pt. 01'

by brian473317

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice stroke story

I'm looking forward to how this story turns out and I have a request idk if you're into this stuff but to me when impregnation and mind control mix it is the hottest thing ever 😈

grumpyggrumpygalmost 8 years ago
Good story

A rather abrupt ending but otherwise a good short story. Would have given it a 6* if you'd given the details of where to buy the oil!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Great Story

I must say, I am never disappointed when reading one of your stories. My only additional hope is that someday you will add chapters to A Strange Day, that story is still my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter two

Please continue with this story

gentoxicgentoxicalmost 8 years ago
...

It was a good story and all, but when you wrote this:

"Victor ignored all but the ads for the Asian massage parlors. He'd had his fill with Russian girls and Black girls and he certainly didn't want to have anything to do with Canadian born girls. They were the worst. They made the greedy Russian girls look positively giving by comparison. He could tolerate brown girls, but avoided Arab and Middle Eastern girls as a matter of course. "

That is really offensive can you change that maybe? Where do you get these sources...

brian473317brian473317over 6 years agoAuthor
Sources Were Through Personal Experience

If you find the passage about the ethnicities I mentioned offensive, too bad. I write what I see and these were the findings I made.

Out of all the various massage parlors around, the best experiences by far came from Asians. The parlors with Canadian girls were nothing more than money-pits and they do make the greedy Russian girls look giving by comparison. And yes, Russian girls are greedy, but nowhere near as greedy as Canadian girls. They seem to believe their pussies are lined with gold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrian473317@brian473317
I've been writing short stories and full length novels for several years. As a professional ISO auditor and consultant I create technical documents such as standard operating procedures and health and safety best practice sheets. It is in my spare time that I write fiction, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES