Speed Trap Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He forced her to get in the passenger seat of the vehicle and told her to undress; when she resisted he hit her with the underside of the gun. Marion begged him to just let her go, but he wouldn't budge and when she was naked he told her to undo his pants. It was obvious he hadn't showered or washed in a while, and when she opened his pants he was already hard. She had to give him a blowjob, which tasted disgusting and he didn't seem to feel the need to warn her before he came.

He took her clothes from the ground and threw them in the back of the unmarked SUV. She begged him to get her backpack and bags, telling him it was everything she owned and he did that for her, throwing the bags in the back.

From that point forward he kept casually groping Marion as he drove with one hand on the wheel, sometimes just squeezing her breasts, or playing with her lips, other times he was more forceful and hurt her, pinched or slapped her.

Later, in the night when it was dark he stopped and had her get out, that time he tied her wrists to the hood of the truck so she was standing bent over with her ass towards him. He spanked her ass a lot, to get him going and in the mood, before he pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her until he came again and then continued driving.

She could see they were heading south to the border.

When they stopped next was when she was much more anxious and afraid, because there were others there, patrolling and checking the cars. Two men came to the truck, they saw her, still naked, and laughed and talked in Spanish with the driver, something she didn't understand. The one thing she did make-out was when he said that for a price, he would leave her with them. The two men looked at each other and then got to her side, and even though she struggled a lot, she had no choice but to go with them, at the very least they let her get her things from the back of the truck.

Three days Marion was with them, and those three days were the worst she ever experienced. From what she understood, they couldn't take her back with them because their superior officer wouldn't like it, so they took her off the road into the trees and after a few minutes' walk stopped and tied her to a tree. They made sure she couldn't get away and then left her there. She was cold, was absolutely terrified and did not see any realistic way out. At some point she fell asleep. She woke up when the same two guys slapped her awake. One of them already had his cock out. The other untied her from the tree. Her ankles and wrists were still tied, so she couldn't move much on her own, but they positioned her the way they wanted and fucked her, taking turns. When they both had their fun, they tied her up again and left.

For the next days, that's pretty much all that happened, they came and fucked her, sometimes hit or kicked her when they were angry, a few times they also pissed on her. On the third day when they came, they were both drunk, and after they were done with her didn't tie the knots as tight as before, so when they left she finally managed to get out. She got to her purse and backpack, put on some clothes and ran. She found a Mexican family on their way home, hitched a ride to Mazunte, where she lives happily now.

12