Spellbound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... just look at him down there." Jill eyed her friend as she cooed those words.

"And we get to look at him for three more classes." Her other friend said dreamily.

"Jill, don't you think he's attractive?"

"So, what did the two of you really do when you two left the Gala?"

"Come on, Jill, spill it! I bet it's juicy!" Giggled one of her friends while she had her nose stuck in her book, trying to figure out how to find those hexes.

"You couldn't have fucked him; you weren't gone for that long, as Josie puts it," her friend mused, her finger tapping her lips. "You sucked him off, didn't you?!"

"You did!" Jill just buried her face even further into her book, wishing that they just drop it. Knowing that they would never believe the truth.

"Okay, alright, I sucked him off..."

"Did you now?" Jill's heart grew cold, her body frozen in fear as that voice she knew spoke from behind her. Her friends, who had been ragging on her for all the details, suddenly found themselves deeply interested in their books all of a sudden. "I'd think mastering this class would be important to you nobles," Adam said, peering down at them as Jill turned in her seat. "Not wondering who sucked whom off."

"You're not going to write us up, are you?" Jill asked, knowing her mother and father would have a fit if a letter from Adam was sent home.

"No, not as long as you focus," Adam said, dropping a hint before walking off to check on the other students.

"Man, I thought we were done for," her friend from across from Jill sighed.

"He is yummy, though; I wonder if any noble has put in a marriage proposal yet?" Wondered another of her friends, already disregarding Adam's advice. "How I would love to run my fingers through those highlights when he's on top of me."

"Skyler?!" Jill's two other friends hissed and giggled at that.

"So you going to throw your hat in the ring?" Ryann, from across from Jill, asked, with a serious look in her eyes.

"How do you know my hat isn't already resting on something," Jill shot back, getting out of her seat when she had figured it out with the help from Adam's little hint. Feeling her friends scurrying behind her pestering her with more questions when she only wanted to finish this task.

"Very good, Countess Mortanhouse, you and your group, may leave for the day. The rest of you have two more hexes to find before the hour is done," Adam spoke loudly for all to hear as he looked around the lecture hall. Nodding his head when Jill slyly waved at him as she was the last one of her group to leave.

******

"Adam!" Jill called out as Adam left the dining hall that evening.

"Yeah?" Adam responded as he turned around. Noting that three others were standing behind his sister. The same three he had seen in her Hexes and Curses class.

"Would you mind if we have, like, a study session?" Jill asked, hoping he would say yes.

"Why? It's only the first week, what could you... oh," Adam muttered when Jill held up a Demi spellbook that even he had trouble mastering. "I didn't take you for a gravity mage."

"I'm not, but you know how it is; they give us all these classes we don't need for the type of magic we'll master."

"True, they do tend to do that in the first year," Adam nodded, knowing that was the same for him until he had been chosen. While his courses had been lightened, that didn't mean his schooling was done. Since his Master covered the magic part given how all Sages use the same grimoire, unlike the other mages around the world where they would be given a blank grimoire once they made journeyman in whichever magical field they study.

"So can we? Please?" Jill asked, sweet-like, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Sure, I guess, don't have anything planned for tonight anyway," Adam said, rubbing the back of his neck. Noting how the three behind his sister squealed and tugged on Jill's shirt.

"Alright, alright, I'll ask," Jill whispered to her excited friends. "Adam, can we... can we like go to your room to study? The girl's dorms are a bit noisy for studying?" she asked, in a bashful tone.

"You sure this is about studying and not seeing what the inside of that place looks like?" Adam asked, with a pointed look.

"Strictly studying," Jill stated with a firm nod, even though that was a lie. She just didn't want to tell Adam that she had told her friends she could get them inside of it. After all, they did think she had sucked him off. She had to keep up the pretext. It was her first week of college, and she wasn't about to get a reputation as a liar on campus.

"Alright, come along then," Adam said, turning on his heel and leading them towards his dorm. Once he was across the barrier that kept the other students from entering that place, he turned to face the four of them. He was a little surprised that Jill had befriended a Baron's daughter when he recited the invitation. Not that he let it show, just he didn't expect that from her. Noting the gawking eyes of those that were passing by as all four crossed the threshold.

"Wow!" Was the only word that Jill could utter as she looked around the room. The gold leaf that glistened in the mage light overhead, the beautiful, rich red that dominated the majority of the field. The scrolls and etched leaves that dotted the wallpaper. To the low bubbling of the beaker as it sat over the Bunsen burner, the spell components that lined the shelves for the more ritualistic spells, and lastly, the enormous fireplace. "Just look at this place?!"

"I know! This is nothing like I imagined it would be," Ryann said, looking around the room, taking it all in.

"So the magic happens up there, doesn't it?" Skyler asked, in a sultry voice, jutting her chin towards the second floor where his bed was located.

"On occasion," Adam admitted closing the door.

"Care to make it an occasion?" Skyler purred, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Skyler!" Jill gasped. "I'm sorry, Adam, I didn't think she would..."

"It's fine," Adam said, waving her off, and gestured for them to have a seat.

"Can we have snacks, Adam? Studying just doesn't feel right without it," Jill said, which led to the other three nodding along.

"Anything else, tea, coffee?" Adam spoke incorrigibly.

"Coffee will be fine," Jill said, lightly placing her hand on his left arm.

"And your cock..." Ryann's hand flew to Skyler's mouth as she mumbled the last few words.

"Please pay no attention to our horny friend," Ryann said, shooting Skyler a look that told her she knew better.

"Right," Adam muttered as he walked off to his kitchen.

"Behave yourself; I didn't bring you here to fuck him, Skyler?!" Jill hissed low as they scurried over to the sitting area.

"What's so wrong?! This is the perfect opportunity to build a rapport with him. Do you know how lucky we are right now? Do you think I, a Marchioness has the clout to be anywhere near him at court? You know noble families are vying to put up their daughters to offer as a wife to him. This is the best chance we have to throw our names in the ring, given our lower standings in the nobility," Skyler whispered low as she leaned in. "We have to think about our futures here, not just while we're in college, but life after it. I'm not saying we all fuck each other over here to win Adam's hand, but a friendly competition to see who he chooses. When he does, we all back off and see how it goes; if it doesn't work out, then the three that are left will try again," she said, seeing Ryann and Carlie nodding in understanding. Noting how Jill was looking past them to Adam, who was still fiddling around in his small kitchen. "Plus, Jill, you've already sucked him off; we have to catch up," Skyler stated, to which Ryann and Carlie firmly nodded along.

"Fine, but after he helps us study," Jill whispered in a stern response.

"Knew you'd see it my way," Skyler stated with a friendly smile. Leaning back in her seat, as did the others as they noted Adam lifting the tray from the counter.

"That coffee smells wonderful," Ryann sighed as the aroma filled that little space as Adam set the tray down on the coffee table.

"It should given the price of it," Adam muttered low as he set out the cups like a good host.

"Adam?! Are those... the lemon tarts from the castle?!" Jill asked, her mouth-watering as she recounted how exquisite they were. How silky smooth they were on her tongue; how creamy and rich the lemon custard was as those tasty treats danced on her tastebuds.

"Yeah, when the castle pastry chef makes a batch, she sends me out a box of them, told you they were good," Adam said, flashing his sister a smirk.

"That's an understatement," Jill muttered, her eyes never leaving the tarts.

"Oh, this is good," Ryann purred as she took a sip after sweetening it the way she liked it. "May I?" she asked, politely gesturing to the plate of tarts.

"Help yourselves," Adam stated, gesturing for them to partake of the delicious treats.

"I could so get spoiled on this?!" Skyler moaned in her mouth as she took a bite of her tart.

"I know," Jill whispered in agreement. "You should have been there when Adam sent us boxed-up lunches from the spread they put out for him before the duel," she said, practically drooling.

"He sent you food from his own banquet?" Ryann asked, in disbelief. Knowing that was to be his last meal as tradition dictated even though personal duels were no longer to the death.

"Yeah, she is my sister, after all, didn't she tell you that?" Adam stated, seeing the glaring looks her friends were giving Jill. Who was looking away quite innocently as if she wasn't even in the same room. "So how much did that piss off Edward, the douche."

"Hey! You might not like him; sometimes I don't either, but he's my Dad, don't you go calling him names," Jill stated with puffy cheeks. "For your information, it pissed him off a lot."

"I take it you aren't very fond of the nobility?" Skyler asked, seeing the look of disdain on his face when he mentioned Jill's father.

"The kind of nobility that Edward is, no, I'm not a fan. Those that aren't like him, I get along just fine with," Adam said, nodding towards his sister.

******

"You see, if you take this and draw it like this, it will stabilize the spell," Adam said, drawing out the sigil for the spell on the back of the paper their teacher had given them as an example of how to draw a basic Demi spell sigil.

"I would have never guessed it," Ryann muttered in awe as Skyler and the rest nodded along.

"Yeah, the professors won't help you much unless you're really struggling. They tend to let you do the work so you will get the most out of your studies, and honestly, you'll learn more than you would if you had your teacher show you," Adam said, turning his head when he heard a knock on his door. Noting how all three, except Ryann, given it was her copy, were copying the sigil down in their own notebooks as he got to his feet. "Yes?" he answered, thinking it was one of the dorms staff that had knocked. "Hello, Princess, I wasn't expecting you," Adam greeted, hearing the rustling of papers behind him and almost hearing the exhalation of the now warm coffee from their lips when he said those words.

"Evening, Adam, I didn't know you had company; I can come..."

"Please, don't go, Princess," Jill called out from within Adam's dorm room. Waving her hands, telling her friends to pack quickly. They have been at it for an hour, and they have learned a lot thanks to her brother's knowledge.

"Come in," Adam gestured as he opened the door.

"P-p-please forgive the mess, Princess Roselyn," Skyler stammered, bowing quickly when Roselyn stepped into Adam's room. "We were just having a study session. A... Sage Bordun was kind enough to help us with our Demi magic lessons."

"It's quite alright," Roselyn said, with a warm smile. "I am a student too; I've done my fair share of group studying. Although, just not with such refined sweets," she said, glancing at Adam.

"What?"

"How is it you can get her to ship out those tarts, and when I ask, she puts up a fit about it?" Roselyn asked, quite perturbed at the sight of the tarts.

"I have no clue; maybe she just likes me," Adam said, with a shrug.

"I see; then you wouldn't mind sharing your treasure with your friend, now would you?" Roselyn asked; she was dying for a good sugary treat.

"Help yourself, Princess," Adam said, waving to the plate while picking up their empty cups from the table as he began to straighten up his room. Noting how everyone, minus his sister, was fidgety and jumpy as they hurried to pack their bags.

"Adam?"

"Yes, Princess?" Adam answered as he placed the last of the cups in his sink to clean later once Roselyn leaves.

"Is this made from the Ameirna beans?" Roselyn asked, lifting up his french press coffee pot.

"Yes, why do you ask?" Adam replied, walking back to the sitting area. Nodding when his sister whispered her thank you and placed a kiss on his cheek before she and her friends quickly saw themselves from his room.

"Please tell me you have another clean cup?!" Roselyn pleaded as she inhaled the rich aroma of the warm coffee.

"I might, let me see," turning back around and heading back to his small kitchen, "here you are," Adam said, handing over the clean cup.

"I haven't had Ameirna coffee in ages," Roselyn sighed as she poured herself a cup. Even warm, the coffee was still good, humming in contentment as the flavors mingled on her tongue. "Thank you," she said softly, taking the seat that was offered to her.

"So, what brought you down to the first floor?" Adam asked, watching the elation on her face when she nibbled on one of the few remaining tarts.

"I thought maybe, seeing how it's just the two of us here in this dorm, that we could have chats every now and again, if you wouldn't mind, Adam?" Roselyn spoke; her hazel eyes peered over the rim of her cup as she took a sip.

"Sure, I don't have a problem with that Prin..."

"When we are alone, please call me Roselyn, Sage," Roselyn stated with a coy smirk as she used his title. "Also, I was wondering if there was a party this Friday. You were right; I do need a night off just to unwind from the stress of being the Crown Princess."

"I haven't heard of any... yet. But seeing how this is the first week, I'm sure there will be a big one by then."

"Would you mind escorting Selena and me to it?" Roselyn asked, eager to spend time with Selena outside the functions of court life.

"I'd be happy too, Roselyn."

"Good," smiling at Adam as she reached for the last tart, "now, tell me, what was your real father like?" Roselyn asked, very interested in knowing how Adam ticked so they could work together to protect their country should and when the need arises.

******

That Friday night...

Adam was putting the finishing touches on his appearance before he headed out that night. He really needed to unwind from the stress of his life and from the annoyance of constantly fielding questions about his relationship with Roselyn, the Gala, and whatever else was on their minds. Of course, he hasn't interacted with his younger half-brother since Edward Jr. and Jill had started at the college, which was fine to him. Adam didn't need to deal with Junior's snobby attitude; he dealt with enough of that with other snobbish nobles that roamed the school grounds.

Running his hand through his damp black, with crimson highlights, hair as his feet danced down the stairs. His cologne drifted off his body, it wasn't overpowering, just enough to draw one's attention, and he meant to get laid that night. His black dress shirt was thin and loose as it moved along his chest. His blue jeans were clean and crisp ready to impress the women that came to the events. The straps of his staff holder wrapped themselves around his wrist. Adam would always heed his Master's commands. He wasn't foolish enough to think he wouldn't be targeted by greedy nobles. A smile formed on his face when he opened the door of his dorm room, and there stood Selena and Roselyn in rather sensuous dresses. It wasn't lost on him that they were holding hands like lovers would do. Not that he had anything against same-sex couples, this just only proved to him there was more to their relationship that he had suspected when they had breakfast the day after the Gala.

"Good evening, Princess, Duchess," Adam greeted as he stepped out into the hallway, locking his door behind him.

"Sage, I have told you to call me Roselyn," she said, with a playful smile.

"That you did, your Highness," Adam said, with a little bow. Only to feel the light slap on his left arm, hearing Roselyn's light chuckle filling the hallway.

"So Adam, you expecting to get laid tonight?" Selena asked, with a coy smile.

"Oh, you never know what the night will bring," Adam stated with a cocky grin.

"Then, please, escort us to this party that I've heard was going to be out of this world," Roselyn said, with a friendly smile as Selena squeezed her hand gently.

"Of course, Roselyn, I'd be honored to. However, I think we need to arrive in style, don't you?" Adam stated as they walked out of their dorm.

"What do you mean?!" Selena asked, in confusion.

"You might want to stand back," Adam cautioned as he peered over his shoulder when he squatted down. Noting that, they did retreat a few feet away from him as he placed the palm of his hand on the hard stone.

Selena's eyes went wide as the red summoning circle expanded to its full radius. Due to her own lessons, she knew this was a very high-level summoning. What it was, she had no clue as the circle spun around, the ancient runes of the spell forming as Adam's voice grew, as did his power of his magjols as they saturated the air around them. Selena and Roselyn jumped as three sun fire colored horses leapt out from the center of the summoning circle; the godly reins jiggled as the golden chariot gleamed in the twilight hour. Their manes glowed as those fiery strands of hair weaved through the air as they shook their heads. Sparks flew as their diamond hoofs scraped along the stone pavers. Their muscles rippled as the nearest one eyed him patiently.

"Your chariot awaits, my Lady," Adam spoke, bowing to Roselyn when he turned to her with his left hand outstretched towards it.

"Adam... is that... is that the chariot of Helios?!" Selena stammered, knowing how high level of a summon it was.

"Yes," Adam said, with a coy grin.

"How?!" Selena asked, knowing it would have taken a group of summoners preparing for weeks just to summon it, and yet Adam did it in less than five minutes.

"You aren't the only one that's taken the summoning classes, Duchess," Adam said, running his hand down the nearest horse's neck, feeling the power of the beast beneath his touch.

"Then please, let us not be late," Roselyn said with a friendly smile.

"You all set?" Adam asked, from behind him as he took hold of the reins.

"Yes, Sage, do be careful," Roselyn said, with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

"You heard the lady," Adam spoke, seeing the horses nods before they broke out into a gentle trot.

Roselyn stood regally as they passed stunned onlookers on their way to the party. Waving to them as they gently rolled past, smiling at Selena, who returned it with her own wide smile. Her heart fluttered as she saw the love in Selena's eyes when she gazed into them. She prayed that Selena knew how much she meant to her. Turning her head as she heard the sounds of music, the voices of those gathered filling the air as they drew near to the vast open space of that giant courtyard that had been turned into a makeshift party central for the night. Noting the shocked looks on the partygoer's faces as Adam pulled the chariot around. She did note the weariness on Adam's face when he pulled to a stop and helped them off of it. She pondered on just how much of his magic it took to summon and drive the thing just for a five-minute ride. Watching how he fed each a couple of sugar cubes before they took off, leaving a trail of fire in the sky as they returned to their godly domain.

1...345678