Spellbound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Sage, you certainly do know how to make an entrance," Roselyn said, with a friendly smile.

"What can I say? It's a gift," Adam replied, returning her smile.

"Come on, let's go dance!" Selena stated, swaying her hips to the music that was still playing.

All Time Low's 'Monsters' filled the air as Adam, Selena, and Roselyn danced to it as the crowd formed a ring around them once they had reached the center of it. Selena and Roselyn danced more with each other than with him. Not that he minded, thinking that this was probably a date night for the two of them. He just danced like there was no one watching, which there were a great many of them. Not that he cared. He was enjoying himself for the most part.

"Hey, Adam!" His head was on a swivel when he heard his name being called out when he headed off to the bar while Selena and Roselyn danced in their own little world. He saw her crimson, with a tint of blonde, hair moving through the crowd before she appeared at his side. "Wild party, huh?" Jill asked, with a warm smile.

"Nah, pretty subdued, actually," Adam admitted.

"Really?!" Jill asked, with shocked eyes.

"Oh yeah, wait till midterms come around; it gets real, wild, as you put it," Adam said, placing his drink order. "Want something?" Gesturing to the bartender, "My treat."             

"I'll have a sangria," Jill said, flashing her brother a smile when the bartender nodded. "Thanks for the help the other night; I know it helped us out a lot."

"No problem," Adam said, turning around to keep an eye on Roselyn while he waited for his drink to be made.

"So... that was quite the entrance you made earlier," Jill stated, standing as close to her brother as he would allow.

"Well, the Princess needed a night out; why not make it memorable?" Adam spoke with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You sure there isn't anything going on between the two of you?" Jill asked, with a questioning look.

"Quite sure," Adam said, pointing at them as Roselyn and Selena kissed.

"Oh?! I didn't know they were a couple," Jill said, feeling her cheeks heat at the sight. She's never been kissed like that. All her dates growing up have been arranged, as was the custom for the nobility.

"Yeah, it's not widely known, hence why there hasn't been a Royal wedding yet. All the noble houses do is keep putting their son's forth hoping to win her hand," Adam said, repeating the gossip around the castle.

"How do you know that?"

"Oh, you hear things being whispered every so often in the castle," Adam said, with a smirk when he looked over at her. Turning back around when the bartender had finished their drinks. Placing a silver coin in the man's hand, it wasn't a free bar; it was the school's way of keeping public intoxication to a minimum on campus. Every drink they sold went back into the fund to ensure that parties were staffed by experienced professionals along with security given some of the higher ranking nobility. The school couldn't afford a scandal.

"I bet," Jill whispered, taking a sip of her very first alcoholic drink. "Are you here with anyone?" she asked, hoping he wasn't so they could spend time together. To get to know one another as brother and sister.

"Like a date? No, I'm not," Adam answered when Jill nodded.

"Then come on!" taking hold of his hand before he could voice his reply, and dragged him through the throngs of bodies who quickly moved out of the way when they saw him. Sometimes being the next Sage had its benefits.

"Ryann, Skyler!" Jill called out over the music when they neared. Their faces brightened when they saw who she was bringing along. "Where did Carlie go?" Arching an eyebrow when Ryann and Skyler glanced at each other.

"Umm... she went off with your brother," Ryann muttered, taking a sip of her drink. "Good evening, Sage..."

"Adam is fine," he said, waving off his title. Trying not to let his eyes wander down their alluring bodies as their tight-fitting clothes showed off all the right curves.

"My eyes are up here, Mr.," Skyler purred in a seductive voice when she noted how he was checking her out. "But if you play your cards right, you never know what you might experience," she said, in a sultry tone as her eyes ran down his body.

"Eyes up here," Adam retorted with her own line with his own confident smirk.

"So Adam, I heard something interesting," Ryann said coyly, as she stirred her drink. "Care to hear it?"

"Oh? This should be interesting," Adam stated bringing his glass to his lips, noting how his sister had remained silent for the most part. Yet, her eyes would occasionally glance at him.

"I heard you've taken two women to your bed before." Jill nearly choked on her drink when Ryann stated that.

"I have, you offering?" Adam asked, with a pointed look.

"Mmmhmm," Ryann hummed, to which Skyler nodded along. "You name the time, I'll be there." Her lustful gaze burned into him only to see a change in his demeanor when he looked past her.

"Sorry ladies, I must take my leave for now," Adam said, bowing out gracefully. Only to be stopped as Skyler took a fist full of his shirt and brought him down to her lips. Who rolled her tongue within his mouth to which he matched. Listening to her moan as he pressed her into his chest and gently squeezed her ass. Noting how she sucked on her lower lip when she pulled away.

"You better save a dance for me," Skyler whispered wantonly.

Adam simply nodded and reached over and slowly closed his sister's jaw. Wearing a smirk as he heard Ryann and Skyler squeal as he went to check on Roselyn and Selena.

"Where did he go?" Carlie asked, when she reached her group of friends with Edward.

"Probably wherever the Princess is," Jill answered, looking off in the direction of where her brother had walked off.

"So, are the two of you a thing now?" Ryann asked, noting that snobby scowl on Edward's face when they were talking about Adam.

"Is she not the most gorgeous creature you've seen?" Edward Jr. spoke, causing Carlie to blush hard. Not seeing the looks Ryann and Skyler shared between the two of them.

"Edward, you're too kind," Carlie said, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I only speak the truth," Edward Jr. stated, lightly placing a kiss on the back of Carlie's hand.

"Excuse us for a minute," Jill said, taking her brother by the arm and leading him away from her group of friends. "What are you playing at, Junior?!" she asked, in a protective voice.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Edward Jr. uttered in an annoyed tone.

"I swear if this is some kind of joke you are trying to pull, I... you don't want to know what I'll do to you," Jill said, standing nose to nose with her twin brother.

"I swear, it isn't what you think sis, I... like her, alright?" Edward Jr. whispered in a bashful tone.

"You hurt my friend; I'll drop you into a black hole," Jill said, in a threatening, protective voice.

******

Adam was chatting away with Roselyn and Selena; every so often, one of the higher nobility would intrude and start conversing with the two of them before Roselyn would send them away for interrupting her night. Although, he did notice how Roselyn was constantly checking the time. He had the feeling she had something very important to do the next day. Which meant he would probably be leaving with them to escort them back to their dorm. He felt a light tap on his shoulder, turning around seeing Ryann and Skyler standing behind him.

"You promised me a dance," Skyler cooed wearing a flirtatious smile. "You wouldn't mind if we borrowed him for a few minutes, your Highness?" she asked, in a respectful tone.

"Of course not; the Sage needs to relieve some stress just as much as I do," Roselyn replied, smirking coyly up at Adam.

"We promise we won't keep him long," Ryann stated, looping her arm around Adam's right.

"You won't be needing this," Skyler spoke, taking his glass from him and setting it on the tray as one of the servers that the school hired for such events walked past. "If you need something to quench your thirst, my pussy juice will just have to do," she said, with a seductive smile as she and Ryann led him back out onto the dance floor.

Skyler peered over her shoulder as she rolled her ass along his groin. While Ryann sandwiched him from behind as they pressed their bodies into his. Just so he could feel every curve of their bodies. Skyler's body heated as she felt his hand lightly pressing on her stomach. Feeling the beat of the music as she danced provocatively against him. So very glad she had the forethought to wear her thong that evening since she knew how well it showed off her ass. Softly biting her lip as her fingertips danced along his jaw as Ryann moved to take over her spot as she took over hers. She did hope that sleeping with him would open up a rapport with Adam. Not that she was using sex to entrap Adam into a relationship with her. Yet, as someone low in the nobility, this was the only chance they would have to get this close to Adam.

"Take us to your room," Ryann whispered lustfully into Adam's ear as the pads of her fingers danced up his covered bulge. From what she had felt pressing against her, she knew she was going to enjoy this night.

"And make love to us all night long," Skyler whispered into his other ear. Smiling at Jill, who stared at her and Ryann in shock as they left arm in arm with Adam when he escorted Roselyn and Selena back to their dorm. She had no idea what Edward was playing at with Carlie, given that she was a Baron's daughter. All be it a very rich Baron's daughter. She, Ryann, and Jill were definitely going to close ranks just to make sure Edward didn't try to take advantage of Carlie.

"I would say I was sorry for pulling you away from the party so soon, but something tells me you'll do just fine," Roselyn said, with a coy smirk when they all stood in front of the foot of the stairs that led to the third floor. Seeing Ryann's and Skyler's cheeks heating at her words. "Although, it does make me wonder about the lewdness of the new Sage taking two attractive ladies to his bed."

"Rosy, hush, you're embarrassing them," Selena giggled. "I'll see you in the morning, Adam, nice meeting the two of you," she said, in a warm tone, waving at them as she and Roselyn climbed the stairs to her room.

"Come, you can show me how the magic happens in that bed," Skyler said, in a sultry tone as she and Ryann pulled him towards his room.

The moment he had unlocked his door, Ryann and Skyler wasted no time taking their shirts off and dropping them to the floor as they sashayed towards the stairs that led to the second-floor loft. Soon their bras lined the first step in their bread crumb trail as Adam locked the door. His pale blue eyes ran over each piece of discarded clothing, making sure not to trip over their strewn shoes that littered the floor. His Adam's apple bobbed as two panty-clad, taut, firm posteriors greeted him as they knelt on his bed.

"Do you like what you see, Adam?" Skyler asked, in a husky voice as her left hand ran along her ass.

"Don't you want to know what they look like when you're fucking us from behind?" Ryann asked, pulling aside her panties and showing Adam the pussy that awaited him. Her gooseflesh raced across her skin as Skyler's hand ran down her spine as she pivoted on her knees to face Adam.

"Come here," her finger beckoned Adam to draw near, "do you like how my tits look?" Skyler asked, lifting her 36C breasts as Adam stepped closer to the foot of his bed. "I know I enjoyed feeling this digging into my ass," she purred, cupping his manhood and giving it a gentle squeeze. Whimpering when Adam began to fondle her orbs. The tips of her caramel colored hair teased her skin as she enjoyed the warmth of his hands. Her teal colored eyes gazed at him in a lustful manner when his thumbs rolled her hardening nipples beneath them.

"I'm sure you're being bombarded with marriage offers left and right," Ryann said, as her fingers quickly worked to unbutton his shirt. Her almond colored eyes lustered in the room's light as her gaze held his. "So don't think we're trying to persuade you into choosing one of us because we're going to fuck your brains out tonight," she said, with a coy smile as her chestnut hair brushed along her back. "Just that when you do get our family's proposals that you give them far more considerable thought than anyone else's. Since you will already know how compatible we are for one another," Ryann stated leaning in, and passionately kissing Adam like she had seen him do with Skyler.

"Mmm... just look at this body," Skyler mused hungrily as her fingertips ran down Adam's muscular chest. Given how he had to be as fit as possible in case he was called to defend the Kingdom at any given time. Kissing down his chest as her hands pushed his shirt from his shoulders, hearing it landing lightly on the floor behind him. Her ass wiggled in delight as her fingers worked diligently to unclasp the buckle of his belt. Shooting Adam a sensuous look once she had unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper. "Now, how about we see what we're working with here, hmm?" Skyler cooed in a seductive tone as she pushed his pants down to the floor after he had slipped out of his shoes when Ryann was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh, my word?!" Ryann exclaimed in a gasp as she and Skyler both starred down at Adam's protruding eight-inch cock.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun!" Skyler stated excitedly, getting an 'Mmmhmm' from Ryann. "Now, you just relax and watch as we suck this cock," she said, winking at him before bending down to taste that throbbing root before her.

Adam was slow to wake the next morning as Skyler's 36C and Ryann's 40B breasts pressed into his chest. His mind flashed back to the steamy hours of sex they all shared. The feel of their labia when they rode his face when either one was gliding along his branch. The way they moaned, squealed, gyrated on his tongue when they came. How they cried out when they came on his rod. Coating him, his manhood, and his bed in their sweet nectar. His light touch on their backs caused them to stir in their slumber. Feeling their thighs rubbing against his, their cheeks rubbing against his chest as they snuggled closer beneath his expensive bedding.

"Stay, don't go," Skyler pleaded softly as her arms wrapped tighter around him. "We can stay in bed all morning," she said, trying to entice him to remain in bed.

"Sorry, but I have somewhere I need to be," Adam said, extracting himself from their soft, warm, titillating bodies.

"Where must you be so early on a Saturday morning?" Ryann asked, holding the sheet to her chest as she propped herself on her arm as she watched him walking towards his bathroom.

"My father's grave," Adam answered in a monotone voice.

"Father?! I thought Earl Edward Mortanhouse was your father?" Skyler asked, confused. Only to scoot back on his bed as Adam's head snapped towards her. The look of sheer hatred appeared in Adam's eyes as he gazed at them. The items strewn around the loft began to violently shake as his magjols poured out of his body.

"That man is not my father! My father was a better, decent man than that pompous prick?! Don't ever lump me with that arrogant ass!"

"Skyler didn't mean anything by it, Adam, did you, Skyler?" Ryann asked, looking over at her friend, who was vehemently shaking her head that she did not. "It's just that he was going on and on about how he raised and taught you everything you know at the Gala that word got around," she spoke, trying to calm his anger.

"Did he now?" Adam growled darkly.

"Haven't you heard the gossip?" Skyler asked, to which Adam shook his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it, really, I didn't. I just thought, given everything I've heard, the two of you were like family."

"The only thing that man and I have in common is me scraping him off the bottom of my shoe like the shit that he is," Adam said, with venom in his voice. "Sorry," looking away, "it's just a sore subject with me. If I frightened you, I apologize," he stated as he stood in the doorway of his bathroom.

"I didn't know you could cook?" Ryann stated after they each had a shower and she and Skyler sat at his small kitchen table as Adam worked around his small kitchen.

"My grandmother taught me how. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth like my mother's other children were, no offense," Adam said, from over his shoulder as he cooked omelets and sausage for the three of them.

"Were you not accepted into his house?" Skyler inquired, as she laid her napkin on her lap.

"Didn't want the name, hated the man and her for what they did," Adam spoke, laying their plates before them while his own omelet finished cooking. "I'd rather be a poor peasant than a sellout of a noble," he uttered, getting the pitcher of orange juice from the refrigerator and placing it on the table. Rolling his omelet like his grandmother had taught him and plating it next to the two patties before shutting off the stove. Thanking Skyler as she handed him a buttered, toasted slice of muffin bread, seeing the sweet smile on her lips when she mumbled a 'You're welcome.'

"I think I'm going to have to start coming here for breakfast," Ryann said, flashing Adam a smile as she took a bite of her omelet.

"Mmmhmm, so much better than the dining hall, especially after a good night of sex," Skyler cooed, seeing Adam trying not to chuckle. Yet, he didn't stop the smile from forming on his lips.

"Do tell your grandmother that she taught you well; the eggs are delicious," Ryann hummed as the fluffy egg just melted on her tongue.

"I'll tell her when I go home," Adam nodded.

"You be safe, alright," Ryann said, once she and Skyler stood outside of his dorm after they had helped clean up from their breakfast.

"You let us know when you get back; you have our orb waves, so I expect to hear from you," Skyler spoke, getting in one last kiss. Both waving goodbye to him as they peered back at him as they headed off to their own dorm rooms to change out of the clothes from last night.

Snapping his fingers as his eyes lingered on their asses as he opened the spatial rift. His broom ambled out, arching an eyebrow when it appeared his broom was puffing its chest like it had one when it came to his side. It wasn't the first, or the last time he would ponder on just what his father did to the broom in his youth. Unaware of the figure in the shadows speaking into his orb as Adam zoomed off to the city of his birth.

******

Twenty-four days ago...

"You want to tell me why in the hell my lawyer informed me that you asked him to retrieve the police file on that commoner?!" Edward growled heatedly, referring to her first husband as he stormed into the family library where Amanda was lounging in.

"Hello to you too, dear," Amanda spoke, setting down her glass of wine.

"Don't get cute with me," Edward hissed.

"You're supposedly a smart man; think for a minute, why would I ask for Jason's police report?" Amanda asked, in a cold tone as she peered over the lip of her book. "Who are we trying to worm our way into his good graces?"

"Why the hell would a police file matter?!" Edward shouted; he had spent quite a bit of money to keep his name out of his involvement in Jason's death. He didn't need Adam mucking that up. Jumping slightly when Amanda loudly closed her book in a thud.

"Because, you fool, do you think he'll ever trust us? No. You made it abundantly clear that you'd rather Adam die in the gutter. Now, look at where we are. Take a good look Edward," gesturing to the room, knowing while grand for an Earl, it was nothing compared to the upper nobility, "the only way to reach higher than an Earl is with Adam's help. Unless you're saying, you'd rather stay as an Earl and not a Marquess or a Duke! Think of the possibilities Adam can give this House and us?! Stop allowing your hate to blind you from what is right in front of your damn nose!" Amanda shouted, matching Edward's tone. "You think he's going to be so easy to fool, don't you? Of course, you do!" Throwing her hands up in the air when she saw the look in Edward's eyes. "Do you think all commoners are dull-witted? Wait. Don't answer that; I already know you do." Waving him off when Edward began to speak.

1...345678