Spellbound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want this case reopened?!" Adam said, in a forceful tone pushing the file back to the Detective.

"I'm sorry, Lord Sage, but it was ruled a..." The Captain began to speak only for his tongue to grow still as Adam's magjols filled the room.

"My father did not, did not, kill himself?! My father was a strong man, not this hogwash that you have typed up in this report!" Adam's hand waved to the file. "Obviously, someone paid a lot of money to whomever it was that altered the file in favor of suicide. Either you have a mole in your precinct or had one, or your building isn't as secure as you believe it to be for this to happen." Noting how the Detective was flipping through the file that he had just restored to its previous state before Edward's minion had altered it magically. Also feeling his mother's eyes on him as he was speaking. Looking down when she rested her hand on his right forearm.

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't know," Amanda said, keeping her cunning mind from showing what was brewing in that mind of hers.

Adam hated to admit it but what she had said and just spoken was the truth. That she truly had no hand in his father's murder. That was what he took from the file, given that there was no hint of her involvement in it. Even if it was true, that wasn't going to change their past. He just now knew who he was going to make disappear, that was if the police failed to reopen the case.

"I know you're upset, son, but we simply can't reopen a closed case on your word," the Captain spoke, holding up a hand when Adam began to speak. "That doesn't mean we won't look into this, yet we need the approval of the court to reopen your father's case. If what you say is true that we have spies working in my precinct on behalf of the nobles, you can be sure that we'll get to the bottom of it," the man said, with conviction. Even though he knew they wouldn't find any given that it was he that altered the file on Edward's behalf. So he knew the inquiry would go nowhere given that he would be the one leading it.

Adam kept his emotions from his face when he could tell the man was lying right to his face. He's spent nearly two decades around liars that could spin gold from yarn. It wasn't hard for Adam to pick up the subtle hints. That only told him one thing, that he would have to do this himself. He just hoped he had the strength to carry this out. He wasn't going to let Edward live one more day than he has to, not if he could help it.

After their meeting was over, Adam could be found outside of the precinct, deep in thought as Amanda spoke to her lawyer. If he had been paying attention to their conversation. He would have heard Martin pleading with Amanda to get him to drop the matter altogether. Telling her Jason's been dead for fifteen years that there was no need to dredge up the past. That there was no need to rile up the nobility with uncovering the truth behind Jason's death. That to get him to think about those that would be harmed if he went forward, like his siblings and herself.

"Adam?" Amanda spoke in a motherly tone as she lightly placed a hand on his arm, bringing him out of his meandering thoughts. "There's a park nearby where we can talk," she said, seeing his mind brewing something behind those pale eyes of his.

"Why?"

"Because I'm worried about you, we might have our difficulties, but I am still your mother, and we both just learned something that might make you do something rash," Amanda said, her concern was evident in her eyes.

"So you want to get me alone so you can use your little charm on me?" Adam spoke, his gaze turning hard. Seeing the shocked look in his mother's eyes when he said that. "Yes, I know all about your little trick. Soon it isn't going to help you," he hissed when he leaned in.

"Well, so you know about it, you still can't stop it," Amanda said, in a husky voice. "And I'd never use it to sway your mind; it's just useful for you to fuck me," she purred, her tongue curled out, teasing her son's lips. "So how about you get in the car and fuck your mother like she needs it, and I won't have to put you under my spell," Amanda uttered, her green eyes flashed in a wanton light. "Adam," lightly resting her hands on his chest, feeling his muscles beneath the pads of her fingers, "you know you want to. You know how much you've enjoyed thrusting that hard cock into my eager cunt. Why fight it? We both know it's going to happen. Why not fuck me and send me home full of your cum? We both know how this cock," reaching down and grasping his cock in public view, "wants my pussy," she said, feeling her son hardening in her hand. "So what will it be? Will you come willingly, or should I just place you under my charm again? Either way, we both know this cock is going to be in my pussy. Very well, just remember soon you won't be needing to be placed under it to fuck me," Amanda sighed when Adam remained tight-lipped.

The sounds of Amanda's pants were loud as she road her son hard. Knowing they could do this since she had sent her driver to the café near where she had him park. Her hips rolled along her son's lap as she stared into his charmed eyes. Her fingers weaved through his hair; her lips embraced his, feeling his cock filling her canal like it had yearned for in the month-long absence of that stout rod. She knew she was going to have to make a stronger charm when she returned home for when he learned how to counter the one she was wearing. Given how it was made hastily, it wouldn't stand up to a countercharm.

"Yes, baby," Amanda moaned softly as Adam's right hand fondled her left breasts. "Don't you just love how my pussy feels gliding on this fat cock? I know I do," tossing back her head as her cream surged down her canal, "there's nothing like a good fat cock," she uttered as she stared at her son with lustful, satisfied eyes. A devilish smile appeared on her lips as she leaned forward, "How does it feel to know that you're going to get your mother pregnant and that you are going to be a father?" Amanda whispered, heated his ear. "Why don't we have Edward raise it? Wouldn't that be wicked?"

"Fuck!" Amanda howled as Adam slammed her down on the seat and started to really pound her. Not that she could or wanted to get pregnant. She just wondered if that would get a response from him. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck that cunt!" Amanda moaned loudly as Adam's cock surged through her wet cunt. "Yes, give it to me!" she growled, thrusting her hips up in time with his thrust. "Ah, fuck, I'm going to cum! I'm... cumming!" She screamed out, locking her legs around her son's waist, lifting her hips upwards as she felt his balls emptying his load into her womb. Her sultry gaze peered up at him as those ropes of cum struck the back of her womb. Running her hand along her charm, ending the spell, watching the magic fading from her son's eyes. Smiling wickedly at her son when his eyes darted to her, then down to how his cock was still buried in her cunt then back to her face.

"How does my pussy look and feel around your cock, baby? Can't you feel how my folds are just squeezing your rod? Don't you just love that feeling?" An alluring gasp escaped her lips as Adam thrust his hips to prove a point. "Y-yes, I love the feel of your cock, but I've never denied that, Adam. You're just like your father. So big. So sure of yourself. So confident." Rising up, with her legs still wrapped around him and his shrinking cock still within her wet sex, "Work with me, Adam, I can help you get vengeance on Edward for you. We both know the police aren't going to do a thing about it. We both saw that. I know where to hurt him. Where it truly matters. Then when he's at his wit's end, he'll do something stupid. He'll probably know you're behind it all. He isn't stupid. But he just can't come right out and accuse you, just like you can't do the same. I've learned to play the noble's game a long time ago. Can you say the same?" Leaning forward and kissing her son like the lover he was. "When he gets stupid, he'll probably be thinking that since he's a spoiled, entitled Earl that he can simply call you out in a duel, and you'd back down for my sake."

"But we both know you would never do that, no," shaking her head, "you would accept the challenge and in the end kill him. Given that's the only way to kill the man without causing a stir in the nobility. Since you're to be Sage, you need to keep your nose as clean as possible. You're in a place where you have a lot of eyes on you, from the King, Queen, Princess, the higher nobles, to the lesser ones, and everyone else. Let me help you, where I can act in the shadows where you will mostly be in the spotlight. We have to keep our activities from alerting anyone, namely Edward, until it's time to cut him out of this world. That is if he doesn't flee like the coward he is," Amanda said, knowing she was in a very dangerous position. Pitting her son and Edward against each other. So, she had to make sure every move she made was calculated and thought out.

"You expect me to believe that you're just going to serve up your husband's head to me on a silver platter?" Adam asked, not believing a word.

"No, honey," shaking her head, "I do not; I expect you to believe it when you see my actions."

"And why would you willingly serve up Edward to me? Especially after what you did to my father? Is Edward's gold losing its glitter?" Adam asked, with a sneer. His head jerked to the right as his mother smacked him hard.

Amanda looked down when she felt something happening within her cunt. Her son was getting aroused again. That hard cock was reawakening for her! A loud 'Hmpf!' escaped her lips when Adam slammed her back down onto the rear seat. Smiling triumphantly up at her son when his left hand wrapped around her neck, jetting her chin at him as to say, 'What're ya gonna do now?!' Biting her lip as Adam began to roughly hate fuck her.

"Yeah, you like fucking your mother," Amanda taunted, noting the burning anger in his eyes as he drove that cock home. "Look at you stirring up my pussy without the need for a charm. I bet you just used that as an excuse because you don't want to admit the truth, that you love having your cock deep inside of me..." Shock played along her eyes and gaping mouth when Adam smacked her across her left cheek. Yet she couldn't deny that it made her folds tighten up and her cunt grow wetter. "Striking your mother, how manly of you. I bet that made you feel..." Arching her back as she came hard on her son's rod. She had no idea why this was turning her on so damn much, yet she didn't want the moment to stop. Nonetheless, she knew it would, and soon she would be back in that mansion with a dickless wonder of a husband. A husband that she couldn't get rid of like she had when she divorced Jason. That just wasn't the noble way of things.

How she felt so used as Adam took her from behind, not giving her a moment to gather herself. How she fucking loved it! She's hasn't had this hard, pounding, anger-filled sex since the first night Jason had fucked her after she had given herself to Edward for the first time. Jason was just as rough with her then as his son was now. Panting heavily into the seat as her cunt dripped in her own nectar and Adam's semen as his two loads leaked out of her very satisfied love tunnel.

"You be safe on that thing, Adam," Amanda spoke from the open car window as Adam stood beside her car after she had cleaned up hers and his juices and aired out the back of the car. "I'll be in touch," she said, rolling up the window as her car began to lift off.

Adam narrowed his eyes at the bottom of the car. Unsure he could believe a word she had uttered. He knew she had to have some angle she was playing; what that was, he just couldn't see it. Was his need to exact justice on Edward clouding his sight to the schemes of his mother? Possibly. If that was the case, he would deal with it then. What his mother was up to was of little import to him. Killing Edward, that's all he cared about. However, there was one place he needed to be. Jumping on his broom and zooming off towards his grandparents' shop.

Adam saw his grandfather outside waving to a happy customer as she left when he came in for a landing. Seeing Frank's wide, happy smile lighting up his face as he jumped off his broom. Embracing his grandfather in a tight hug before Frank pulled away.

"We need to talk."

To Be Continued...

1...345678