Spellbound Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware of the shadow that followed them as Jill's voice held Adam's attention as he led her through the castle. Passing off as a guardian escorting her charge at a reasonable distance to keep an eye on her daughter whenever that shadow was stopped. That inky dark figure crept up those stairs, slinked in those shadows looking for the perfect spot to wait, to hide, to yearn for the meal to come. Listening to their voices from her concealment. Her magic carried a name that figure once used to call him by only for his ears before that cloaked figure darted into his room.

Adam walked back to his room after seeing Jill back to the ground floor. His door shut on its own, casting the room into pitch blackness. The orange light of the candles flared, revealing Amanda's nearly naked body to her son.

******

"Where did you disappear off to?" Edward asked, the moment Amanda rejoined his side.

"Introducing Adam to some important people," Amanda lied, as flashes of her moans, the way her body moved as Adam plunged that hard cock into her, the way she looked good riding him on that bed, played before her eyes as she smiled at Edward. Wondering if he could smell Adam's cum leaking out of her pussy. Pondering how these higher nobles would laugh at Edward, knowing she was standing beside him in crotchless panties with another man's cum deep inside of her.

"Ah, good, very good, as good parents, we must teach our son how to live in the noble world, isn't that right, my friends?" Edward asked, holding out his left hand to Amanda, who quickly filled it.

"It is, seems good fortune as fallen onto your House, Edward; I'm sure you'll have plenty of the noble houses at your doorstep any time now."

"Possibly," Edward mused in that stylized arrogant nod of his. "But if or when that does happen, and it will, that will be kept in house as the saying goes."

Amanda lost interest at that point, her eyes scanning the room for Adam and her other children. Seeing Jill laughing along with her friends as they clustered around a table. Junior was doing his normal thing that he does at these functions. Boast. Yet when her eyes fell on her eldest son, who was chatting away with the girl who gave them the tour of the college, she saw his confidence and easy going manner, without any boasting. If she remembered correctly, the girl turned out to be a Duke's daughter. A cunning grin played out in her mind at how high her son was flying, knowing Edward could only wish to have the influence Adam has that he won't use.

Her eyes glanced over to her husband as he droned on and on. Wondering if she should take her father's advice. It might not repair the relationship, but it would show that she cared enough to prove that she didn't kill Jason. However, she couldn't say the same with Edward. Wondering what would happen if she dug into this. Her gaze was drawn as one of the Princess's hand-maidens approached her son. Knowing soon, she would be up there with her son as the woman led her son off.

******

"You've asked for me, Princess."

"Yes, please, Master Bordun, won't you walk with me?" Roselyn asked, with a friendly smile, as she stood on the royal platform feeling her parents' eyes on her.

"Certainly."

"Excellent," Roselyn beamed, "join us, Selena." Smiling down at her childhood friend, nodding to her parents, they knew she would be heading to her chambers after her walk with Adam and Selena.

The Royal Gardens were filled with warm laughter as the three of them wandered those manicured beds. There within those secured walls, Roselyn let some of herself she hid from the public show. Coming to a very secluded part of the garden that she loved where her grandmother used to visit, or so her father told her. Where she, in her wisdom, inquired about what life as a commoner was like, the hardships he saw. As much as she may wish to be someone else, she was the Princess. She was going to rule one day; she was going to at least try to ease her peoples' lives. Also pleased when Adam listened, heard her, even when she and Selena began to speak of things that she could see he had no idea what they were speaking about he was still listening. Speaking for another hour before they parted, to seek their own beds.

"Told you, you'd like him," Selena said, shooting her a look that couldn't be expressed in public.

"Do you think he'll be okay tomorrow?" Roselyn asked, longing for just a brush of her hand.

"Who? Him? Oh, he'll be fine; it'll be over before you know it," Selena said, knowing that was the truth.

******

Adam stared straight up at the giant fireball that his opponent had conjured. Hearing the voices of the nobles as they stood and sat watching the duel that was taking place on that noble field. Feeling the heat on his skin. Smirking, flicking, and rolling his left hand to the left just seconds before the spell made contact. His mind sent him back to three hours before:

Adam was standing in his room in the clean pair of underwear he kept in the room, same with the clothes in the drawers and closet. Where he had placed in that room just for the occasions, he was trapped at the castle without a change of clothes. Turning his head when a knock came upon it.

"Yes?" Adam called out.

"My Lady, the Princess, would like to invite you to have breakfast with her ladyship out in the garden." The woman's soft voice drifted through the door.

"Are you here to escort me to her table?" Adam asked, reaching for a pair of rather expensive jeans.

"Yes, your Lordship."

"Okay, give me three minutes to get dressed,"

"Very good." Adam raced to his closet; the pants might be suitable as informal wear for breakfast with the Princess, his shirt was a different matter. Seeing the woman giving him a once over as he stepped out of his room. Pulling out his orb when Roselyn's hand maiden shook her head that there was no law against taking pictures in the castle. He noted the woman's red cheeks when he pulled her into a shot. Taking pictures at every angle of the gardens to send back to his grandmother and to irk his mother and Edward to no end.

"Adam, what are you doing? Thank you, Amelia, go eat," Roselyn said, smiling warmly at her friend.

"Yes, your Highness," Amelia said, with a bow of her head.

"Oh, just taking pictures for my sister and a few others," Adam said, pocketing his orb.

"And you have no plans on irking that man, do you?" Selena asked, with a knowing smile.

"Definitely doing that," Adam agreed, matching her smile.

"Selena told me what she witnessed during their tour; I'm sad to say, far too many of the nobles are like that man," Roselyn sighed.

"Everyone has those kinds in their groups; that's not what irks most of us."

"Oh?" Plucking a grape from her plate, "Do tell, what is it that has the people irked?" Roselyn asked, curiously.

"The laws, a noble can get away with murder, but say a farmer, if he doesn't meet his tax for say the pigs he grows, he's instantly thrown in jail. While said murderer is walking the streets happy as a clam," Adam said, in a calm, level voice. "Doesn't seem fair, does it?"

"Hmm... true," Roselyn admitted. "It sounds like you've experienced this yourself."

"I have," Adam nodded.

"Maybe someday you'll tell me about it. Well?" Roselyn found Adam's confused look as he took a bite of his crepe rather cute. "What better way to irk a pompous ass than to show that your dining with the Princess," she said, with a devious grin, knowing how, to some people, status was everything.

"Selena, did say you'd be fun," Adam stated with a warm smile. Reaching down, pulling the orb out from his pocket, setting it to take a wide-angle shot to get Selena in the picture as well. For the next hour, he felt his orb vibrating nonstop. He didn't check it until a page retrieved him so he could be sequestered before the duel. It was tradition, or so Adam was told, not that they thought he would run. Apologizing to his sister that he was just now leaving the Princess' side and that it would be rude to check in during a rigorous debate.

"Hello, Jill, didn't think you'd be using my orb wave so soon," Adam said, as Jill's three-inch projected form appeared over his half-dollar-sized orb as it sat in the palm of his left hand.

"Hey, Adam, how was breakfast with the Princess?" Adam felt the corner of his lip lifting at the sound of his mother's gasp and Edward's grumble. Telling him, they were all there together.

"Good, Duchess Wivell was there too," Adam said, for effect, to dig that knife deeper into his stepfather's chest, metaphorically speaking, of course.

"I like Selena; she seems cool. So what are you doing?"

"Right now? Getting locked into a rather fancy room... Wow. Okay, got to give the nobles due. That's some spread," Adam stated, showing Jill what awaited him when he entered that room.

"Wow. Adam. Look at it all. It looks so good!"

"Too bad I've already eaten with the Princess. Oh, they got the lemon tarts and the cheese quiches. Do you want a plate?" Adam asked aloofly.

"What?!"

"Told you, already ate, be a shame for all this to go to waste. So want a plate?"

"Of course, I do! The palace chefs are amazing!"

"True they are," Adam admitted. "Hold on a moment." Tapping the top of the orb and giving out his command to the castle page that was with him. Then once the meals were on the way, Adam told the staff to take their fill of the meal; they all had a hand in its making in some form or another. "Okay, sorry about that," he said, once everything was in place. "It's on its way. Although, I would wait. It will be over before you unbox one."

"You think so?"

"Know so," Adam muttered before popping a lemon tart into his mouth.

******

"Adam!" Jill shouted as the fire consumed everything around him. Her eyes flickered over to the man who had challenged her brother as he laughed arrogantly as the fires continued to burn.

"Sit down, Jill," Edward grumbled. Eyeing the food boxes, knowing the way the castle servant had spoke to Jill and only Jill, he knew Adam had done it to annoy him to no end.

"Your brother is the Sage," Amanda emphasized while slyly slapping Edward down. "This won't be the end of him," she said; the words she uttered last night flared in her mind when Adam was thrusting that hard cock into her on his bed: 'You feel so good, Adam. That's it, fuck me! Fuck me hard! I'm cumming!" Was her favorite of the night; she did so three more times before her son filled her cunt with his cum. Knowing she was going to have to call their lawyer and see if he could get the police report for Jason's death tomorrow. "See," Amanda nodded as a sheet of water stretched out drenching the ground and the flames without a speck of damage done to his hair and clothing.

"Predictable," Adam sighed loud enough to get a chuckle out of the nobles. "Well, I have things to do, so let's get you, you insignificant gnat, out of the way, shall we?"

Amanda gasped; she knew that spell; it was a spell Jason would use to get a smile from Adam when he was a child. Yet what Jason's spell lacked, her son brought forth as all looked to the sky as the thunder cloud rumbled overhead before shooting down. Striking the tips of his fingers that were pressed against his forehead. No one saw it; how could they the bolt was moving at the speed of light, yet they all noted how the man's left arm tumbled in the air. Blood splattering the ground as it did, landing in a sick, wet thud on the ground. The man's howl filled the air as the pain finally reached the man's brain as he held onto the stump of his arm where his elbow once was.

"You won't be needing that," Adam said wickedly, making the man watch in horror as his left arm, his dominant arm, rotted before his very eyes until there was nothing left of it. Nothing he could use to restore it and have it reattached to his body.

"You bastard!" The man hissed, sweat from his shock beaded along his brow. "I will repay you for this?!"

"Nah-uh," wagging his finger, "you're stupidity brought this upon you. The only one you should hate for losing your jacking off hand, because really -- What noble woman wants a one-armed bandit? -- is yourself," Adam said, earning him another chuckle mostly from the women.

"I'm going..."

"Enough!" The man's father barked out as he stomped towards his disgraced son. "You're mouth has gotten you into enough trouble as it is. Be thankful the next Sage hasn't sent you to where your arm now rests," he growled, forcing his son to bow to Adam. "The duel is won, young Sage; I shall see to my son's injury."

Amanda was forced to stay back as she spied on her son from a distance as the nobles lingered after the duel. Seeing Adam nodding as he spoke to none other than the current Sage. Noting how her hand lingered a little longer than she thought it should have as Holly touched her son's left elbow.

"Where are you going?" Amanda asked, when Jill walked past her.

"To say goodbye, he is escorting the Princess back to their college," Jill said, stopping to look back at her mother.

"How do you know this?"

"He told me last night, why? Want to come say goodbye, too?" Jill asked, with a loving smile.

"Edward, hold this; we do have to make it appear we're on good terms with him," Amanda whispered, knowing how they couldn't let the lies they spread last night ring false. Even if she was working against him now for her own purposes, not that Edward knew anything about that. Edward was so engrossed in his greed and lust for power he didn't even realize she had been fucked last night on the way home or that she had a cunt full of cum as well.

"Of course, dear, we must bestow our praise for winning that duel," Edward said, loud enough those around them to hear. All the while hiding his resentment of Adam deep within his mind.

"Come, dear," Amanda spoke, taking hold of her daughter's hand. "Let's see your brother off," she said, with a motherly smile. Seeing her son's back stiffen when his name left her lips. A knowing smirk rose the corner of her lips as he turned to look at her. "Surely, Adam, you weren't going to leave without saying goodbye, were you? Princess Roselyn, you look wonderful today, I'm Countess Amanda Mortanhouse, and this is my daughter Jill; I think you two met last night," Amanda spoke, doing a little curtsy, as did Jill.

"Ah yes, your brother spoke of you at breakfast," Roselyn mused, seeing how red Jill's cheeks were getting and how she glanced at Adam. "I must see to things before we leave, thirty minutes?" she uttered softly, resting her hand on Adam's right arm.

"Yes, Princess," Adam replied, inclining his head to her.

"So, Adam, speaking to the Princess on your sister's behalf, very brotherly of you," Amanda said, homely, with her fingers interlocked and folded before her. Smiling at Jill's back when she threw her arms around Adam's neck.

"Sorry," Jill said bashfully, backing away after planting a kiss, a kiss she didn't mean to happen, on his lips. "I just can't believe you talked to her about me," she uttered in awe.

"What? You came up, so I told her about you," Adam said, with a shrug. Not seeing what the big deal was. In fact, it was a very big deal; Adam had just grown used to being around the Royal family.

"You didn't have to, but thank you, thank Selena again for me, will you?" Jill spoke in a sisterly tone.

Amanda silently watched the two of them; she now knew the perfect way to get beneath Adam's guard. Her daughter! Adam was too guarded around her, Jill; it seems he was somewhat relaxed around. "Will you be at Mom's and Dad's on Wednesday? Jill is dying to show off the broom she bought."

"Mom, you didn't have to tell him that," Jill hissed low beside her. "You're still coming, right?" she inquired in a cute, small voice.

"Yeah, did say I would... listen I have..."

"No, go, don't keep the Princess waiting," Jill said, with a nod and a smile. Glad that they were talking, building that rapport she had wanted when they were growing up. "Thanks for dancing with me. It really irked some of the cliques at my school."

"Anytime," Adam said, waving over his shoulder as he walked away.

******

A month later...

Jill found herself sitting in her Hexes and Curses class beside the new friends and some old that joined her at Blodselts, Academy Of The Arcane. For her first week there, it has been hectic. She had to run to her brother when she was so lost. How she could've kissed him when her Professor was about to berate her until Adam jumped in, telling him it was his fault for her tardiness. Ever since the Gala, she was always there on Wednesdays early. Their mother would arrive sometime when Adam was giving her pointers and teaching her some of the things she would need later in the semester so she could already be practicing for when it came time for it. However, the moment they arrived on campus, Junior was in a fit given how Adam's name or his title was being spoken constantly. She noted the gears turning in her mother's mind, and her father, well, her parents were like they always were. It wasn't the first time she wondered how she came out different from all three of them.

Looking around the room when her classmates grew restless when their Professor had yet to show up. Chatting with her friends sitting beside her, asking if anyone heard about their Hex professor being out today or if the class had been canceled. Noting how people wanted to leave yet were afraid to be the first. The ticking of the grandfather clock served as a way to measure the growing silence. Reaching down, nodding to her friends, if no one was coming in the next two minutes, they were going to ditch the class... or that was the plan until the door to the left of her at the bottom of the lecture hall opened.

"Sorry for the delay, class; it seems your normal Professor fell victim to one of her own spells. So until your new professor of Hexes and Curses arrives," keeping his finger in the book to mark his page as his eyes ran over the class, "until then I will cover for whomever they hire," Adam said, in a teacherly voice. "Yes, Countess Mortanhouse?" he asked, seeing his sister in the far back when she rose her hand.

"Sage Bordun, how long will that be?" Jill asked; those around her had their eyes on her.

"The two classes this week and next," Adam stated, looking up at her. "Any other questions? Yes?" he spoke, seeing another hand raised.

"Is it true that you and Princess Roselyn are dating?" Jill could see how his brow knitted in annoyance, wondering how many times he's been asked that.

"No. Any more questions, questions pertaining to the class, not to the Gala, my relationship with the Royal family, or anything else. Good. Now open your books to chapter one," Adam stated, turning towards the blackboard.

"I can't believe you talked to him," one of her friends whispered to her as Jill was taking down notes as Adam spoke.

"If he's not dating the Princess, I wonder if he would go for me." Jill's cheeks heated as they chatted about what they would do if they could date Adam.

"Wait. Jill, didn't I hear that you disappeared with the Sage-in-waiting at the Gala?" Jill's face grew to a new shade of red as she felt her friend's eyes on her.

"Come on, did you or didn't you disappear with him?"

"Yeah, I did," Jill whispered so not to disturb the class.

"What did you do, did you...?" Her friend to the left of her asked, with her tongue poking the side of her cheek.

"Come on, you can tell us, did he bend you over and fuck you?" Her friend asked a little too loudly.

"I would appreciate it if you don't discuss personal things while in class." How Jill just wish she could hide her face in her book as Adam's gaze peered up at her and her group. "Now, class as a group exercise, you all will find the three hexes I placed hidden around the room while you all were copying the board," Adam stated, gesturing behind him. "This is an exercise to see if you have the skills needed to find spells hidden from view. If or when you're called up to the ranks, if that ever happens again, you will need to know how to spot hidden traps and spells the enemy might use against you or your allies. It's the same for duels in case your opponent is a cowardly lot. Now you may work in pairs or in groups. You have the rest of the class to find them. If you cannot, we'll continue this in the next class," he said; as the words left his lips, he noted how the class broke up into little groups.

123456...8