All Comments on 'Sperm Wars: A New Zygote'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gbin269gbin269almost 11 years ago
Sperm Wars

Hi, I read Robin Baker's "Sperm Wars" many years ago and always thought many of his short anecdotes could be the bases for hot Literotica stories. I'm glad I stumbled on this one and I hope you intend to follow the characters' adventures! I guess

I'll have to go back and read the earlier stories, but this one stands up well on its own.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Jumbled up

The Todd and Melina series was a good read, good plot and hot. The Interludes were a jumble of having 20 people just fuck anyone in sight. It just doesn't fit. The behaviour of the wife in Zygote is beyond redemption I would be giving her walking papers. I guess I'm saying the characters are no longer ringing true!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I didn't read any of the past stories in this series, and that may have answered my question.

Why in the hell would a man stay with a woman that wouldn't let him have unprotected sex with her, especially if she wanted to get pregnant, unless she is a fucking slut and didn't want to have her husband's baby.

He should just kick his wife's ass to the curb and get on with his life, after he taught that prick Todd how to be a better person, using a baseball bat on his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't understand

Why will Melina allow Todd to have unprotected sex with her while denying her husband it when she didn't want to have kids yet from the start of the series. No reason to deny the husband anymore if Todd is allowed to have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cum verses come

Is it just me or does come and cum really mean the same thing in this context?

Noun: Cum - the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract. Often used in pornography

Synonyms: ejaculate, seed, semen, seminal fluid

Types: milt, seminal fluid produced by male fish

Type of: bodily fluid, body fluid, humor, humor, liquid body substance the liquid parts of the body

Sincerely, RWS

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 9 years agoAuthor
Cum v. Come, my $0.02

For right or wrong, it's used interchangeably. "Cum" officially and correctly refers to semen, while "come" is the verb for a climax. However, "come" can be used as a noun, and sometimes "cum" is used erroneously as the verb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh

You turned your characters into ridiculous caricatures in this chapter. Awful. Simply awful stuff.

The hell-spawn nasty wife.

The wimpy cuck with a small dick and low sperm count.

The obnoxious young stud.

And the older slut with a heart of gold.

You should be embarrassed.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Annony's wife had sperm wars and she did it while married to the asshole

annony. Then she took his sorry ass to the cleaners. I gave this a 5

tompo296tompo296about 8 years ago
Hating Melina as acharacter

Yet again I am reading about the 'SLUT' that Melina is portrayed, being impregnated by Todd and allowing her husband to eventually take her 'bareback' this to me shows a total lack of empathy or respect for her husbands feelings. Just to prove an experimental hypothesis, and “Melina wasn't that happy about it “ When she realises that her husband's swimmers were capable of making her pregnant and not Todd she is not happy at being duped by Laura.

Where is the loyalty to her husband after saying "Oh I love you, baby! I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you! I love you!" . This loving wife beggars belief !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mean Wife

Can't wait to see whose baby it is

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting story

But Meline is tough to digest.

scottc543scottc543over 2 years ago

Who do you root for in this clusterfuck?

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well I cannot root for Melina now. Thought thinks were beginning to come back for her and Don but this time she took it over the precipice, surely her marriage is over and Don can move on. Todd and Melina don't deserve any sympathy???

chytownchytown3 months ago

***Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES