Spies Ch. 02: Top Shelf Espionage

Story Info
Polly & Kate try breaking into a research centre.
2.9k words
4.78
5.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers

Chapter Two: Top Shelf Espionage

The others had had chance to settle into their accommodation whilst their friend was getting her brains fucked out. They had been given a four bed apartment in the middle of the city for free. They couldn't work out why they were being treated so well. The rooms were large with good beds, the kitchen was well stocked and despite some sex toys laying randomly around it felt like a normal place. They were still wondering this when there was a knock at the door. They opened the door to the sight of a voluptuous blond in high heels and a very tight dress. They stared for a moment.

'Kagney?' Polly asked stunned. The blonde smile stupidly at them before bounding in.

'Hiya guys!! Oh I've had such a great day! Is this our home now? Where's my room?'

'Kagney just calm down ok!' Kate said. The blonde stopped almost instantly and looked at them expecting some kind of instruction. Emily sighed

'You're rooms just through there.' She said shaking her head. Kagney turned to leave but seemed to remember somewhere before she did.

'Oh! I forgot to say they've given me a job!! Ain't that cool! I'm gonna be working in a bar. Sounds fun. Anyway I start in 4 hours, better go freshen up.' Then she was gone. The others sat around the kitchen table.

'Well so much for that plan.' Kate said annoyed.

'Isn't there a chance that she fought it and this is an act?' Emily said, clutching at straws.

'You saw her eyes. Pure lust in her eyes and everything. She's one of them. The best thing we can do is keep her near till we can get off the planet.' Kate said to some agreement.

'Well I guess it's down to plan B now.' Polly said

'What's that then?' Kate almost demanded. Polly took out a small phial so glowing pink liquid.

'This is plan B'

'Oh what is it?' Emily said her hand already travelling toward it. Polly picked it up again before she could touch it.

'This is a temporary formula that gives the user the appearance of a Fuckslave for 24 hours. No additional sensitivity or uncontrollable arousal. After 24 hours they return to themselves.'

'And what are we going to do with that?' Kate snorted.

'So their main research databases are protected by one man in a highly secure building not 2 miles from here. Not many people can get in and out but intel says that Fuckslaves can come and go as they please. I reckon if I take this I can get in and let Kate in a fire escape. We'll knock out the guards in the camera room then Kate'll stand watch whilst I head to this guy's office. Pretend to be slutty then knock him out, retrieve the files then make a quick escape.' There was silence at the plan which Polly took to mean general agreement.

'What do I do?' Emily asked eventually. Kate and Polly glanced at each other.

'I think you're gonna have to look after Kagney for the night.' Kate said and then saw the expression on Emily's face. 'You don't have to do what she'll be doing! Just make sure she gets back here'

The light had started fading outside as they discussed the plan.

'I think it's time.' Polly said as she uncorked the phial and downed the fluid in one. The others watched nervously. Not a lot happened at first then Polly hunched over suddenly feeling a tight sensation in her stomach. She felt her belly fade to a flat tone. Her scalp tingled and she felt her hair develop a spring to it. She had to quickly undo her bra as her breasts pushed out and her undo her jeans as her ass developed a sexy curve. She felt breathless afterwards. The others stared.

'How do you feel?' Emily asked

'Ok I guess. No urge to rut'

'you're not an airhead are you?' Kate asked

'Course not! Let's get a move on shall we? I want my old body back as quickly as possible'

'Ok. Let's go. You gonna be ok Emily?'

'I guess so.'

Twenty minutes later they were approaching the data centre on foot.

'I hope this works! Good job there was spare clothes in the flat!' Kate said. Polly was not comfortable. She was wearing extremely tight denim hot pants and a really tight V neck t-shirt with slut written across it inviting people to look down into her cleavage. She's known it wouldn't be easy but the high heels were making it harder still.

They reached the centre and Kate hid down a side alley by what looked like a fire escape. Polly walked to the door. Two guards were standing on either side. She went to walk straight passed but one stopped her.

'What do you want?' He demanded. Polly had to think quickly to keep the illusion up.

'Cock!' and giggled. She felt weird acting like this.

'Oh is that so? Well I've got one right here.' The guard started to undo his trousers. Polly felt her heart beating faster. She would have to go along with this now. But the other guard stopped him.

'Come on mate. She'll be for the professor! You know that. Go on, off you go!' Polly trotted away with her heart in her mouth. Soon she had got Kate in and they had found the camera room. Kate had managed to deal with the guards quickly and they found the room Polly needed to get to. She hurried away.

The secure looking double doors opened before her revealing a large door. Almost a hall. Half of it was dominated by servers and computers. On the other side was a large bed with a living space. An attractive man in his 30's stood at one of the computers.

'Name?' He said without even looking around.

'Polly' She giggled and started walking toward him. He turned.

'Lose the top.' He commanded. She didn't stop walking as took off the top and allowed it to fall. She swallowed as she felt her breasts bare against the air. Don't get embarrassed she told herself as he stared at her chest. She pushed it forward.

'Nice tits.' He said and looked Polly in the face. She felt her stomach flip. What did he expect her to say? She giggled.

'They'd look better around your cock.' He smiled at her. She had almost reached him now and could see a glass on the desk behind him. She could grab it, smash it over his head and then get what she came for. He stepped away from the computer and started crossing the room. Polly winced but followed him. She could see several large books near the bed. Maybe they would do the trick. As they neared the bed he turned and pulled her close, kissing her deeply. Polly had to control the urge to push him away and forced herself to play with his tongue. She felt a hand reach up and start playing with her bare breasts. Again she had to fight the revulsion and she let out a fake little moan. She reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt. Polly knew she had to think like a Fuckslave and that if she stopped she would be found out now. She licked his chest. He stepped back.

'Take off your shorts!' Polly forced a giggle again but something in the way he said it sent a little thrill through her. Why shouldn't I enjoy this? She thought. It's not like just this bit of fun will convert me. She removed her shorts and threw them away leaving her standing before him in red lace panties. She had to fight an urge to cover up as he looked admiring at her body. She forced a giggle.

'Like what you see?'

'Of course. Come here.' He pulled her close and kissed her again. This time his hands were running all across her body. She forced a fake moan again and then trying to think like a Fuckslave made herself feel the front of his trousers. She could feel his rock hard cock. A small thrill shot through her stomach. No one had ever been this turned on by her appearance before. She undid his trousers and let them fall to the floor. She was surprised to find he wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock was pointing straight at her. He pulled her close again and she could feel it against her bare skin. It was hot and inviting. Despite herself she had started to feel a bit horny. She knew she had to knock him out now or go further with this. She felt her hand answer the question for her as she reached down and started stroking his cock.

'My is this all for me?' She giggled, still playing the role.

'Suck it.' He said as an order. Polly felt an urge to obey, run through her. She blinked briefly before realising she had little choice. She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. It felt wrong to her at first but then something inside seemed to comfort Polly. Why not enjoy this?

Elsewhere in the building Kate was almost shouting at the screen. What was Polly doing? She should have knocked him out by now! She didn't have to do all this! Kate turned quickly at a noise behind her. A man stood in the door with a gun pointed at her. She froze. He looked at the screen behind her and a smile crossed his face.

'Ah I see what's going on!' Kate remained still. 'You and your friend thought you could come in and get some data by seducing the professor in there. Judging by your friend's appearance I'll bet she drank some of that 24 hour serum am I right?'

Kate glared at him but nodded. He laughed and sat in a seat at the opposite end of the room.

'Well good luck with that!' He said, gun still pointing at her. They both looked at the screen, Polly was really getting into it now. She even had a hand on her own chest.

'What do you mean?' Kate asked the man despite herself.

'Oh well since you asked. The 24 hour serum was a false product released on some planets before we took over. The promise of beauty in a bottle. You've seen the effect we advertised but what we didn't tell the users was if they had sex whilst it was in their system the change would be permanent. They do it all to themselves. Once they start feeling the horny twinge they start on the path to becoming a willing Fuckslave.' He looked at the screen 'I'd say your friend's getting there quickly!'

Kate was shocked. She looked at the door.

'Go ahead, try and stop her! I won't stop you' He smiled at her. Kate leapt up and ran. How could they have been this stupid!

Back in the hall. Polly was really starting to feel hot. The cock in her mouth was feeling so natural now. Her new body felt like it had been designed for this kind of thing. She could have some fun then she would knock him out.

'Lie on the bed with your legs apart.' He ordered. Hearing him talk to her like this made something tingle in Polly. She obeyed laying on her back with her legs apart, knees in the air. He looked at her before removing her panties and started to lick her pussy. Polly gasped loudly. She didn't need to fake the moaning now it all felt too good. She felt a warm tingling develop in her pussy and start spreading outwards across her whole body. Eventually every part of her ached to be touched. She grabbed her tits. This all felt so good. There was no acting anymore. After a while the man stopped and lay across the bed. Polly stared at his erect cock. I could knock him out right now and get all the information I need but then I'd still be incredibly horny. Why not finish this first? She straddled him before he even finished laying down. She could feel his cock pressing against her pussy. She lowered herself and as he entered her she moaned gently. It felt right.

The door to the hall flew open. Polly could see straight to it from where she was. Kate ran in.

'Polly stop!! It's a trick! You'll be one of them if you go any further! Stop before they make you into a Fuckslave!' Two guards ran in behind Kate and grabbed her.

'Keep her there! She can watch as this one surrenders!' The man shouted from beneath Polly. She felt confused and scared. She had to get away but then he looked at her.

'Polly look at me. You're enjoying this aren't you. Just move your hips.'

Polly looked up with wide eyes at Kate. A mixture of confusion and fear in them.

'Just get off him!' Kate implored as the two guards held her in place. Polly shifted to her side slightly to try and get off. The confusion in her head was so mixed with her own horniness and arousal but something about the way Kate spoke got through to her. But the man grabbed her hips and stopped her, pushing her down back onto his cock. She gasped. Then he started moving his hips up and down thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. She shut her eyes and moaned forgetting everything else. It felt really good.

'That's it Polly. Embrace it. You love to fuck don't you.'

'Love to fuck.' Polly said softly before she could stop herself.

'Polly don't!' Kate shouted. Polly opened her eyes again remembering Kate was there. Still moaning with every thrust she tried to think but in the haze of sex she was finding it hard to concentrate.

'You're becoming one of them! They're turning you into a Fuckslave!'

Oh god It's true! Thought Polly. I'm being fucked and I can barely think of anything else. What have I done?

'Yeah You're becoming a Fuckslave but it's too late now. You like being a bimbo slut don't you! You like to obey me! Cause you're a good Fuckslave! Don't fight this' Said the man still thrusting in and out of. Polly felt a shudder run through her as she was told to obey. It added even more to a growing arousal that was nearly blocking all her thoughts. Parts of the old her had started falling away and her resistance was failing. The man pulled Polly to face him eye to eye.

'Tell your friend that you want this' He ordered. Polly couldn't help but look up at Kate. A couple more thrusts of his cock and her resistance was all but gone.

'Sorry Kate but this feels too good!' Polly giggled slightly. 'I need this! I need to be a Fuckslave!' and then things started to become clearer in her head. Polly pushed herself up on to her knees and started bouncing on the man. Her hands found her tits and started playing. Sparkles and fluff were filling her mind pushing out the old Polly. She could feel her thoughts being replaced with lust. It was all becoming too much. She moaned loudly and fell forward as she came hard. The man rolled her off him. Bubbles floating through her mind she giggled again.

'Polly. Get on all fours.' The man commanded and Polly reacted before she even thought about it. He moved behind and pushed into her again. She moaned loudly, completely free of inhibitions now. The cock inside her pussy felt so good.

Kate turned her head so she didn't have to watch but the sounds came through clearly.

'Oh yesss! Fuck me! I surrender to the Fuckslave life! I'm such a slut!' Polly squealed. The pace was quickening now and he pulled out. She knew what to do and turned in time to receive her first face full of cum. She smiled as she licked it off.

'Now Polly. What shall we do with your friend here?' The man asked, stepping off the bed. Polly looked over at Kate and new and different thoughts flooded her head. Shall smiled wickedly at Kate. Kate suddenly felt very nervous as her old friend started walking toward her.

'I think she needs bigger tits and more of an ass. And of course a good fucking.' Polly looked to the man for approval. He smiled at her and nodded. She reached Kate and looked straight at her, there was a lustful glow behind her eyes now. Kate could smell the sex radiating off her.

'You're gonna love being a Fuckslave Kate. You'll finally learn how to take orders and obey!' Polly cooed.

'I will never surrender like you did.'

'Then they'll just fuck you till you do.' Polly smiled. The man was behind her now and his hand snaked around her and grabbed her tits. She moaned into Kate's face.

'You'll love having your boobs groped and your pussy fucked.' She moaned at Kate. 'You're gonna make such a good Fuckslave!' The man chuckled behind her.

'Take her to the cells. I'll deal with her later.'

The guards pulled Kate away. Behind her she heard Polly giggling as she started to tell the man all their plans.

Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers