Spies Ch. 03: At The Club

Story Info
Emily joins Kagney for her first day at work.
2.7k words
4.86
4.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers

Chapter 3: At The Club

Kagney pulled Emily through the entrance to the club. Emily had tied her red hair up and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans determined to keep herself covered and normal. She wondered how Kate and Polly were getting on. In front of her Kagney was wearing impossible heels and a revealing purple latex maids outfit which apparently was her uniform.

The interior of the club was dark but Emily could make out booths along the walls and thrust stage surrounded by tables. Nothing was happening on stage at the moment but the music was still loud. She looked around at the other people. Not to her surprise the other staff were all women wearing similar uniforms to Kagney just different colour latex. All the men were either talking amongst themselves or engaging in sexual activities with the women. She tried not to look but it was like a porn video.

A young attractive man approached them.

'Ah you must be Kagney. Yes?'

'Yeah!' Kagney giggled. Emily rolled her eyes. She still wasn't used to her newly bimbofied friend.

'And this is?' The man asked looking at Emily

'Oh this is Emily! She wanted to see where I work!' Kagney said quickly before Emily could answer. The man gave her an up-down look and shrugged.

'I'm sure we can accommodate her. Kagney, why don't you find Emily a booth and then report to the bar.' And he left. They found a vacant booth and Kagney danced off leaving Emily alone. Moments later she was back with a blue glowing drink which she handed to Emily who instantly put it on the table not trusting it. She couldn't deny it smelt nice though.

After five minutes of averted gazes Emily was just about done for the night when the stage lit up and applause sounded around the place. A female voice came over the music.

'Good evening and welcome! Tonight we'd like to welcome our newest member Kagney!' A spotlight picked out Kagney who smiled and waved. There was applause. 'Now without further ado we move to our show for the night. Please welcome Kindra!' More applause and a trapdoor opened in the centre of the stage. A cage rose from beneath and a normal looking girl was in it. She had a metal collar on which was chained to the floor. She was wearing a tight fitting tunic and looked very scared. Emily shuddered, she couldn't imagine what they were going to do to her. She had to remain silent though.

The cage descended but the chains remained.

'Kindra was captured on Refstra 9 and managed to kill 19 of our soldiers before being subdued.' There was more applause and cheering. 'Now she's here to be turned into a submissive Fuckslave!' Cheers followed. The girl tried to move but the chains stopped her close to the edge of the stage. She tugged in frustration then her hand shot to her neck suddenly. Emily could see that she'd been hit by a small dart.

'Due to its popularity the Dart method is being used this evening.' The voice said. 'Soon Kindra will start noticing changes in her body as it starts to become that of a Fuckslave.'

Kindra seemed to hear this as she looked down. Emily tried to look away but there was something weirdly alluring about the show. Kindra gave a muffled yelp as her tight tunic became tight and started to rip as her tits and hips grew larger. Her clothing fell to the ground. There were cheers at this. Her ass noticeably changed and her hair seemed to acquire a natural glow. She picked up her fallen clothes and tried in vain to cover herself. Though dropped them moments later as a second dart hit her now perfect ass.

'Now Kindra has a perfect bimbo body, it's time to force her body to betray her!' Cheers went up and Emily was still finding it weirdly fascinating. 'Soon Kindra will be engulfed in a pleasurable tingling and her arousal will go beyond anything she's ever known.'

Kagney had returned to Emily and had slipped into the booth behind her.

Kindra was tugging at the chains again but her hand slipped and hit one of her new large but perky breasts. She blinked and shuddered but her hand remained on her breast and eventually started kneading it. The hand seemed to be beyond her control.

'That's it, Kindra, give in to the feeling.' The voice said as the crowd cheered. The girl tried to stop but couldn't get her hand away. Eventually she fell to her knees and her other hand snaked between her legs. She moaned gently. Emily noticed a naked man walk across the stage toward Kindra but couldn't take her eyes off his erect cock. He pulled her up to her feet and started feeling her tits. She gasped loudly. He turned her around and pushed her head forward. She moaned loudly as he ran his cock along her pussy.

'Tell the audience what you are Kindra.' The voice said but no answer came. Emily watched as the man pushed into the unresisting woman who moaned wildly.

'What are you Kindra?!'

'I'm a Fuckslave! I've never wanted anything more!' Kindra shouted between moans. Cheers erupted across the club as the newest Fuckslave was fucked in front of them all. Her uninhibited moans filled the room.

From her booth Emily found she didn't feel as disgusted as she should have by the scene as she should have. More curious about how it felt. Kindra's face was now a picture of lust. Emily looked down somehow the blue glowing drink was in her hand and she realised that she'd been drinking it. She tried to put it down again but part of her wanted to keep on drinking it. She sat and watched Kindra getting fucked senseless whilst sipping her drink for a while.

'Looks fun doesn't it?' A voice said behind her. Startled Emily turned and remembered Kagney was there. There was something different about her. She was still wearing the same purple latex maid costume as before and the same make up but there was something sexier about her that Emily couldn't place.

'What?' She said and took another gulp of her drink

'That! Must be fun to get fucked on stage.' Kagney said. She liked her lips.

'Oh um that.' Emily said in a far away voice. She hadn't given it much thought. Fun wouldn't have been the word she would have used twenty minutes ago but there was something in her doubted this now. At the moment though she couldn't take her eyes off the bimbofied form of her friend.

'I mean, to have someone running their hands all over you like that. To be able to touch them in whichever way they want. It's amazing.' Kagney giggled. Emily had almost stopped listening to her. The Fuckslaves lips looked so inviting. She thoughtlessly sipped on the drink.

'To call out uncontrollably in pleasure like that. To show just how much you love to have sex must be...' Kagney continued. Some decision seem be reached in Emily's head. She didn't know what was making her want Kagney so much. She had never had a woman before or even really thought about it but something was driving her to think of nothing else. Some part of her knew it was probably the music, the show and the drink. Thinking for a moment she was sure that her body wasn't tingling or changing. It was just the woman in front of her that she wanted. She finished the drink and threw the glass to the floor then leaned in and kissed Kagney on the mouth stopping her from speaking. Kagney kissed back, pushing her tongue into Emily's mouth. It felt right in a strange way. Kagney pulled her close and seemed to wrap around her. Emily could feel Kagney's ample chest push against her small B cups. The feeling made her heart race. After a few minutes of kissing she felt Kagney undo her bra from outside her t-shirt. Something inside tried to get her to pull away but Kagney's lust seemed to wrap tighter around her. She felt a warm hand reach up under her t-shirt and find its way to her breasts. She gasped slightly as Kagney gently massaged her chest. It felt really good.

After a while Kagney pulled away and pushed Emily back into a sitting position. She stood in front of her and Emily longed to touch her again. A drink appeared in her hand again, glowing pink this time and she drank it as Kagney danced in front of her. When the drink was gone Kagney pulled down the top of her strapless maids dress letting her tits fall out and stepped forward pulling Emily into her chest. Emily was becoming more and more intoxicated by the Fuckslave and she started to lick at the bimbo's tits. It felt right and Kagney's moans of pleasure drove her on.

Eventually Kagney pushed Emily back and stepped back gyrating again. This time she discarded her panties and pulled up her dress to reveal her perfect ass and pussy. She bent over in front Emily pushing her ass into Emily's face. Emily hesitated but Kagney grabbed her hands and placed them on her wide hips. Emily felt an impulse and pulled Kagney's pussy towards her. She started licking causing the Fuckslave to moan loudly. Emily had never done it before but it felt right somehow. She hadn't expected a woman to taste so good.

Kagney seemed to reach the height of pleasure and she turned around to Emily. She realised that somewhere amongst her passion her t-shirt and bra had been discarded. An instant panic took her and she tried to cover herself but Kagney made her look up at her. Again Emily seemed to get lost in her fuckability and forgot about her modesty again. A new feeling gripped her as she looked at Kagney's large perfect tits. She felt completely inadequate with her small b cup breasts. Kagney descended on her and started licking her nipples. She was good at it. So good that the first thing Emily knew about her jeans being undone was when Kagney started kissing down her belly and started pulling them off along with her panties over her flat ass and slim waist. Emily tried to resist but again was lost in Kagney and felt the feeling of inadequacy against the bimbo's lushus form. Kagney reached Emily's pussy and gently started licking slowly, working her tongue around Emily's clit. Emily moaned in her normal way, a feeling of excited uncaring rising in her belly. Something in her head told her this was wrong, that being naked in a club being eaten out by a fuckslave was wrong but every time these thoughts arose a new wave of pleasure would break her concentration. She could feel her own excitement growing, feel her hips buck involuntarily and Kagney picked up the pace. She moaned deeply as she came breathing hard. Kagney looked up and smiled at her. Then Emily felt it. In her post orgasm blur a tingling sensation started to develop in her pussy. It could mean only one thing. The first step toward becoming a Fuckslave. She blinked with shock at Kagney who seemed to realise what was happening and her smile increased. The tingling increased. Emily tried to stop it by touching her pussy but found it was so much more sensitive than it ever had been. Electricity fired around her body. She sat up as the tingling started to spread out from between her legs and started covering her body. She looked for her clothes but they had disappeared. She stood up and tried to walk out of the booth but Kagney stood and held her from behind. The tingling had now reached her small breasts and Kagney's hands worked at them causing Emily to sink back into her, overwhelmed by how much pleasure her chest could produce.

'Don't go Emily. I like having a friend here. It's fun!' Kagney said into Emily's ear. In front of Emily on the stage Kindra had been joined by two over Fuckslaves all being fucked and all looking incredibly lusty.

'Look at them. They look like they're having fun. Don't you want that as well?' Kagney Asked Emily.

'Don't want to be Fuckslave.' Emily managed between moans. One of Kagney's hands left Emily's and worked its way between her legs. Emily gasped and moaned. The increased sensation chased away her thoughts.

'Neither did they, Emily. But look at them now. You could be as lustful as them. You could be as wanted as them!'

'No... Fuckslave...' Emily managed. Though doubt appeared in her head. She was starting to feel really good.

'You could look as sexy and perfect as they do' Kagney said and seemed to hit a nerve.

'Sexy?' Asked Emily, suddenly remembering the feeling of inadequacy she'd felt against Kagney's bimbo body.

'Yeah so sexy! You could be so fuckable!'

'Fuckable?' Mumbled Emily.

'You could look like a bimbo! You Emily could look like such a slut that everyone would fuck you!'

'Fuck me?' Emily mumbled her thoughts now completely confused. All she knew was she wanted the pleasure to continue. Kagney signalled to a young muscular man who crossed toward them. Emily saw he was naked and her breath increased as she saw his cock at full mast. He sat down in the booth behind Emily and Kagney started guiding her toward him. Pushing her down ass first toward his waiting cock. She felt the hard tip rubbing against her pussy before his hand clamped round her small hips and lowered her down. Emily felt every inch filling her unresisting pussy.

Her eyes shot open as her head cleared slightly. No she didn't want to be a Fuckslave! She could stop this now. A mirror on the opposite wall showed her how she looked. She could still get away unchanged. Then she felt it. Her unruly red hair grew down to her chest and straightened into playful curls. She gasped when the man beneath her started to bounce her up and down on his cock. It felt so good that Emily let out an uncontrollable moan. Then she felt a strange sensation around her ass, waist and hips. She opened her eyes long enough to look in the mirror to see them grow into a perfect hourglass figure as she bounced up and down on the stranger's cock. No! She thought. It's happening I'm becoming one of them! I can't stop myself from fucking this man. What have I done? Her feet planted themselves on the floor and took control of her hips as she fucked the cock.

In the mirror she saw her lips fill out and her face take on a bimbo shine. I can't control myself anymore?! Why did I come here? I need to... Fuck... No stop! Look at me! I'm almost one of them.

Her chest started tingling and then she moaned as she watched her breasts become full tits. Expanding to match Kagney's. One of her hands instantly started playing with them.

Look at my new titties! They feel so good. NO! I may look like one but I'm not a Fuckslave yet! She thought but her old self was fading and being pushed out with every thrust. Ohh this cock feels so good! I could just give in and cum all I like. No! Snap out of it!.

'Yes Fuck me!' She called out. No I... I... I'm not a Fuckslave! But she looked at herself in the mirror riding a cock and playing with her own tits. Then she felt the last change as her pussy rewired her body to take control. She moaned with uninhibited pleasure. She put her hands on her knees and moved her hips up and down, working the stranger's cock expertly in a way that felt so natural now.

Noooo. Must control... I am my body! Noo. I need to get Fucked! Nooo. I love to obey!

'I surrender! I am a Fuckslave!' she screamed as she felt her old self wash away in a tide of pleasure as she came hard.

Hypnojim
Hypnojim
45 Followers