All Comments on 'Splashdown Ch. 09'

by Choppedliver

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

Peg is pissing on Gary now. Okay....awesome. Really it's great...Just do us a solid and give us a cuckold tag before Gary starts eating creampies out of his wife so we know to skip over it. And please don't be a turd when other authors ask if you mind if they wrote an alternative endings.

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

Huhhhhh! So after Peg spends almost a full year shitting on Gary, she's now pissing on him?!!!!!! Jesus, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. RAAC and a complete cuck to Russian cosmonauts. Just how much lower can this series go with but a few chapters to go? And do I want to find out?!!!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Yet another four pages and we don’t seem to have really advanced the story by much at all. Too much dialogue and very little action.

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago
Ew.

There goes all dignity.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Damn, looks like Eric Braeden in "The Young and the Restless".

By the time something happens, he'll have aged 30 years, and we'll all be buried by now.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

This just gets worse.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryabout 1 year ago

I think I’m tapping out until chapter 11 comes out.

bruce1971bruce1971about 1 year ago

Your stories are tough for me, Chopped Liver. You have great ideas--often REALLY great ideas--but you tend to bury them under layers and layers of self-analysis, and what-ifs. Overall, I think you could cut your word count by a half, or even two thirds, without losing anything important. Moreover, by reducing your word count, you'd greatly increase the impact of the remaining words.

The key, I think, is your protagonists' ongoing self-questioning and mental spiraling. It's extremely accurate--I think we can all relate to the weeks or months of questioning alternatives, making a decision, then questioning the outcome--but your coverage of it really blunts the impact of your stories. Because this is a fairly common process, you don't need to provide a full transcript of it. Rather, address it once and follow up with phrases like "I still couldn't stop thinking about...," "my thoughts returned to...," and the like.

Bottom line, trust your reader's ability to recognize what you're doing and go along with you.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I can't help to wonder, why don't they get some really good marriage counseling? They certainly need it very badly. Very interesting story. 5 stars for the Great writing, and great Story, Can't wait for the final chapters. Great Effort. Obviously, Gary can't blame everything on the Russians. His Treasure Peggy cut his sex life off for 5 months before taking off. Which really hurt his feelings that she unilaterally made this decision by herself. Or did she? I suspect some foul play going on there. Still almost a whole year without sex thanks to Pegg's selfishness. The only thing she didn't do was cut Gary's cock off. Even tho she practically did mentally. Pegg may be really Hot, but she is full of worms in her brain and heart. Kathy would be a much better spouse. for being a "spook" Gary is really powerless and helpless. You would think that NASA would provide some counseling, Oh yeah, that was Kathy. What a mess we have here, Mr. ChoppedLiver. Thanks for this great read, tho, as you know, it could be a lot shorter. Buster2U

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

I feel like I need to reframe this story in my mind and view Gary not as an actual flesh and blood modern human man, but rather as an anachronistic literary figure, a living embodiment of the late-Middle Ages code of courtly love. Viewed through that lens, I think the story works better for me. Gary is less insufferable, because my expectations are that he will willingly debase himself at all times in favor of Peggy, without any realistic expectation that she will return his affections on an equivalent level. As I noted previously, Gary loves Peggy, and Peggy loves that Gary loves Peggy. That's their dynamic. If she's the noblewoman and he's the knight-errant killing himself to protect her, then that dynamic works.

But please, if that's what this is, at least give him the satisfaction inherent in that chivalric role of getting some satisfaction against the enemies who have sullied his queen. At least the knight-errant gets to clash swords with the baddies.

Turning502019Turning502019about 1 year ago

If there is a big plot reveal I think it needs to happen soon. If not I don’t know what the point of this story is. And he still hasn’t killed the man that took his wife like he said he would?

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

Its about time Gary screwed the living hell out of Peggy and stopped playing the victim card to the max! For two people the author portrays as super intelligent they sure are acting stupidly. I guess the ultimate "slay the dragon" event would be that Gary used his connections to find Alexi and annihilate him. I get the psychoanalysis but really it is taken to the extreme so much that it is almost numbing now to read the same words coming from both of the stories co-stars.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 1 year ago

I don’t understand low score. BTB. I Can’t understand the vitriol. I like Good story keeps guessing

I thought might setting husband up because she want to go mars

Keep ‘em guessing good luck by the way depends on how you end it. I have alt ending in mind. But I’ll wait and see

You are a great word smith. I’m not. You can kill with a pin. Me with a gun

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

What a mess, yet I persist. 3*

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 1 year ago

I liked the fact that Peg found a way to make Gary complicit in Peg’s fall. He has a shared responsibility for allowing her to go without fully explaining what was going to happen; in fact for agreeing to letting her go. As a PROTECTOR, he failed in his mission. Cool move. That allowed him to share in guilt and bridge the emotional gap between them. One problem though—she still puts the mission ahead of him. What happens when she gets offered another mission? I think that is where the metal meets the meat. Perhaps she is politically damaged goods and can never go into space again. In either case, she will finally recognize the truth of this. And Gary will be able to walk away because what he actually wants—if we are to believe him—is someone who puts him first. He just has to have Peg recognize that reality on a mediated rather than surface level. Protector guy. Then she is ok when he leaves her, as he must—given what you have told us about your characters and in the sharing of their thoughts. When you get there, you will have pulled off the onion layers as opposed to making a pearl…

RR431RR431about 1 year ago

The premise is great but the story falls short of what the potential is. The circular never ending hashing and rehashing of the reality that his wife is a cunt was painful. I would love to see permission given for someone else to take this on and give the reader more satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, they have resumed the enjoyment of carnal pleasures. This will really help in getting her rational head back on straight. Now for the biggest problem: that of how her job means more to her than Gary. I'm pretty sure that this will split them apart for good, cos there ain't no way to resolve this one. Once he accepts the reality of this it'll be goodbye Peg and hello Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a poor wimp cuck story, hé just accept to be a cuck and do nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can you get dumber with each chapter?

Rocky62Rocky62about 1 year ago

Nope, cant stick with the plot line of this soap opera, as if he is in anyway responsible for her lack of disclosure, sex withdrawal prior to mission. Kind if like trying to watch that nee show the ark. Immature soap opera level plot.

I will sat tho, well written, detailed if you like this sort of plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the tag 'cuckold" in the tags section ? I would also add the 'cheating wife' tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is even getting funny, for all the new unbelievable verbose justifications of this simple cheating/cuck story. Maybe next time we will discover that when the innocent lady was in space, she got horny and cheated almost everyday, because the space station was hit by the cosmic rays. So, now we finally know what is the origin of the famous "slut martian ray": the cosmic rays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why are you still writing this story? Are you some weird version of autistic? Terrible

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but your protagonist's character doesn't match what you're telling us all the time. If he really was such a key employee in an agency, he would never act the way you want us to know. He would have been evaluated many times by an agency psychologist and he would always be under surveillance to make sure he was still in safe territory with his wife. At the latest when it became known that she was flying to the space station with three Russians, his security levels would have been withdrawn.

And she really is the woman who has been cheating on him all these years. Who pretended to be her number one, even though she always put her career and everything that goes with it ahead of him.

Basically, I wasted my time reading a boring, useless dialogue-filled story that, after all, is just a cheap cuckold farce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey!!! I know where the idea for this story came from....the movie "Groundhog Day".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the big problem in this story, apart from the excessive verbosity, is the incoherence in the plot and in the characters behaviour, making it totally unrealistic and unbelievable. The author certainly has a great potential in writing, but the plot and the characters have to be coherent from the start to the end. This story is already heavily compromised and even make him Rambo in revenge against the bad guys, in the next and last two chapters won't save it. Too much incoherence. Too late.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Chopped, thank you! I've enjoyed your story (not always liking the direction) and am curious to see what's going to happen. Mostly I think that Gary and Peg are going to reconcile - and I'm not sure I want that.

There is a paragraph in this story that was very clear, succinct, and "spot on" on how I viewed the situation With a little editing it reads as follow (in brackets): [I didn't have a wife that had lied to me all our marriage, or who stopped loving me, I just wasn't as important to her as her job. Add in that she'd also physically cheated on me and , for some godforsaken reason, I still had to be emotionally stabilizing to her. There didn't seem to be any sort of an advantage in my union. From a ledger standpoint I'd be better off alone. ] Now, a page and a half later, Gary is feeling good? Yes, but it hasn't changed anything. I heard a therapist call this a "midnight reconciliation," and went on to explain that a midnight reconciliation is having sex and in the emotional satisfaction of the dopamine released in their system by the sex, they begin thinking all is solved. In short, it's simply masking the trouble in the marriage with sex. In my mind, that is now where Gary is at (who knows what Peg is really thinking - she's lied too much to really know).

Also, I don't buy Peg's accusation that Gary let her down when he let her go. A protector is not a controller and Peg was willful in what she wanted to do. It's Peg's fault that she abandoned Gary's protection.

Ah... see, you gotta love a tale that drives everyone crazy and brings out so much emotion!! Well done!

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 year ago

In the midst of all this angsty melodrama, it seems rather unrealistic that neither NASA or Peggy's family has managed to interject themselves into the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Intense. Can't wait. Don't want to.

Obligatory abuse:

Your mother is a....

Your father too.

You can't write or spell.

Even your car stinks.

I hope she doesn't vomit on him too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It really shouldn't enter his head that because his wife mistakenly owns that it was not rape doesn't change the FACT that it was rape! A 10 month emotionally brutal rape. The author is swerving all over the road here in an unreasonable attempt to prove that the husband is portrayed so incorrectly. How can an upper echelon planner for the CIA be so unable to see something as obvious as her being raped? He has combined two stories that have different deserved endings into one that is becoming more unrealistic with each chapter. he has unraveled the husbands' character to the point he is the village idiot.

Sergeant68Sergeant68about 1 year ago

Hmm, not sure I can get there from here. Not sure that kind of forgiveness exists...but its your story! I hope at least his agency rains fire and brimstone down on the Russians, the nasa doctor and mission planing team as an example to keep this from happening again. The Russians would be terminated, along with two or three of their bosses, and the American side of this would be arrested and convicted of treason, killed in senseless criminal acts that would never be solved, die in unfortunate accidents, or commit suicide in a fit of remorse. Nasa would be embarrassed, if for no other reason than to get a little back for whatever agency the protagonist worked for if he was truly as successful as the story states. No agency just ignores the threat that an operation like this represents to it. They would make the cosequences so severe even the Russians would think twice before attempting something like it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story dude. Don't stop here. Make Garry a complete full-fledged cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is this chapter why it’s called Splashdown?

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

This strong, smart, secret agent falls for a little sex. My gosh, is he bi polar? I think I will wait for the last chapter and read the last page. Maybe then I will find out what happens.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

ST nailed another fail of this story (I forgot to mention on my last comment). Where is mocho Daddy? Where is NASA? Does NASA not care about how their female astronauts are treated? Where is the CIA in allowing the GRU to compromise a USA astronaut and one of their agents? Is NASA and CIA just a mere reflection of our current pussy POTUS/WH-Admin/Joint-Chiefs - only diversity matters?

\

2**, hoorrump, still skimming, still redundant

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

CT, once again you referenced that the crew number on the ISS was four, since it's launch it has had no less than seven. Are you wanting us to believe that Russia had more pull than anyone else, in order to have three male cosmonauts and one female astronaut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait until the audio and video is sent to him and he finds out the Russian did more and she loved it . Maybe they all fucked her and is now a spy playing him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did what I'm sure many others did read first paragraph and last two on page 4. There's a future in politics for you, many many words saying nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such repetition. This could have been 5 chapters shorter given the excessive regarding.

Also, NASA and there agency are context given them never never never used to deepen the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just when you think this drivel can’t get any more ridiculous….it does.

.

Still no counseling. Still no interaction with NASA. Gary gets fired by a phone call…where are his buddies?

.

And he’s still with this narcissistic slut? Why? He has actually voiced the reason he needs to dump her…he’s NOT a priority for her. Never was. She betrayed him over and over.

.

And that chapter ending sexual episode was just incoherent. Unnecessary. Stupid.

.

2 more chapters to go….only primal curiosity will get me to skim them to find out if this author somehow gives Gary his freedom from this nightmare bitch….or permanently makes him the cuck of the century.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did like how he figured out that for over six months her job was #1. She didn't let the sex or anything get in the way of her doing her job. However, as soon as she is back on earth and the mission complete she could cheat and let it all out. She did not and would not hold out for her husband. He was not that important.

That could have been stated in Chapter 1.

I think I will sit this out and wait for the end (#11?) and then skim to the end.

MartyMartiniMartyMartiniabout 1 year ago

If I read any more of this, please shoot me into space!

FordF150guyFordF150guyabout 1 year ago

This story could have been half the size if not for all the rehashing. Say it once and move on. You really must think we are stupid in thinking that we cannot get your point the first time. Very unsatisfying chapter especially with the direction of the saga at the end of the chapter.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

I don't think i've ever seen a story with a score of 1.76in the LW Category. This is so bad that you actually have to wonder if there's something mentally wrong with this author... Who said to himself yeah this is a good story let me submit this one

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

I don't think i've ever seen a story with a score of 1.76in the LW Category. This is so bad that you actually have to wonder if there's something mentally wrong with this author... Who said to himself yeah this is a good story let me submit this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who knew that the title actually referred to how the story quality was plummeting to the depths? Well, not that it started in a high orbit, but it has fallen well below sea level at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As another reviewer has said, far too wordy, lost interest many chapters ago, was hoping this was the last chapter, but no, another two to go, going to wait for 11, just to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You had a good start but have lost your way. Rambling story. I will finnish but by skimming over. 3 *** by a stretch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy cow!!! Just when you think it can't get any worse BAM!!! You have her piss on him. I guess it is appropriate though since she's done that and shit on him most of the story and he just keeps on taking it. Again your dialog sucks and this chapter does little to advance the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK so I have hung with you all along. I think a big part of the story is missing. Why is the real culprit being let off free. The Doctor that was responsible for talking Peggy into taking the shot then messing with the meds should be used to roll up the entire spy ring that was responsible for infiltrating. Yes the MC and Peggy need to get some counseling. Why not? Your story so write it as you see it in your world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It will be interesting to see where you take us in the remaining chapters and I look forward to them. As to this segment the sexual reunion between Gary and Peg was disquieting. Even if they are suddenly the sexual animals from before Peg's trip around the world I'm not sure Gary can ever totally trust Peg to put their marriage ahead of her career opportunities; if she still has a career with NASA. Gary is out of his past position and it sounds as if Peg will also be a unwanted problem as well.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Choppedliver, please for our own sanity, stick to the 750-word challenge for the next few chapters. Plot line is insteresting. Sadly, your men love their women with an intensity and in a such unilateral fashion that it borders in Masochism.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

'Chopped Liver' mentions his 2 main characters as "two professionally minded individuals capable of critical thinking."

Um, it's this same 'critical thinking' that bogs this story down so much. For some of us less introspective folks, we don't find it fascinating, entertaining, or even interesting. The various ways of saying the same thing, in different words, just gets tedious. As I said before, there is some very real writing talent here, as evidenced in the bit about Peg's poor spy technique. That was the Pink Panther, Inspector Jacques Couseau, reenacted in a female version. Imaginative, hilarious, and original. But, to spend so much time on the intellectually intense verbal jousting, while ignoring such vital points as the shuttle take-off and landing, spacewalk, Russian kidnapping, her escape- well, to the reader, that's just criminal. And PLEASE, let there be, at some point in the story, some mention and payback to that mole in NASA. These details are important. And yes, there's still a good story here.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 1 year ago

This has just become idiotic.

SHE WAS RAPED. Why can he not see that and get the fuck over it. Why can’t he help her get over it. Where the hell is NASA. They should have her in counseling to help her get over being raped.

There is no embarrassment to NASA and they should be publicizing this to the hilt to destroy the Russians. They are the ones who screwed up and we have the evidence. NASA screwed up for letting this happen. This is NOT on Peggy.

And the agency would NOT hold any of this against him. The Russians tried and failed miserably. He is not compromised at all.

Kathy is a piece of trash. She is no friend to either of them. She is the one NASA should get rid of.

This author is smoking something really bad if he thinks any of his characters or plot in any way is believable or enjoyable. What a waste. Everything is 100% backwards of the way things should be. The only reason to keep reading is to see have this train wreck of a story plays out and ends in the dung heap.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 1 year ago

Hard to believe

For me, it is hard to believe that the characters in ChoppedLiver‘s story really would behave like described.

The character description shows us two persons who far exceed the average human. Astronauts and analysts have to have high IQs, the ability to analyse new and unforeseen situations in short time and then prioritise necessary actions quickly and explain their judgement concisely.

The way your characters act is quite the opposite. There is no systematic evaluation of the situation (instead we find long and meandering thoughts about single events), no evaluation of which factors are important and which not, no priorisation of necessary measures and hardly any active action at all.

Just imagine a fighter pilot, an astronaut or an intelligence analyst waiting for situations evolve while they have the chance to change the situation. Unbelievable. Ridiculous. Hilarious.

Your story would make so much sense if you had described them as philosophs who show behaviour related to some Asperger spektrum and who had been forced to take a job that is against their personalities. That would explain their inability to understand their partner, the reluctancy to act and - at least to some extent - their strong tendency towards self-destructive behaviour.

I will just add - what other commentators have already done excessively - that reducing redundancy in your story by deleting at least 50 % of your text volume could still show in great detail the psychological stress your characters suffer.

I must add that I generally do not like multi-chapter stories published one after the other. I tolerate it when it happens on consecutive days. And I know that other do even so much worse than you do in this aspect, but bad is still bad for me.

Chapter 9 makes no sense at all for me. It shows some kind of reconciliation, but then may be not… And the concentration on a sex act which does not solve the central betrayal point (before the time in space) is just pointless. I have lost hope that this story can be saved by more episodes.

However, your general writing is great! Apart from the points listed above, you write very well, your imagination and invention of new events exceeds the bulk of authors in Loving Wives by far and your spelling and your use of grammar are quite good.

Congratulations!

May be your future works could not just describe the male protagonist as a very weak person that values the happiness of his peers so much higher than his own. Just an ordinary person, thrown into a maelström of events and struggling to keep his/her head above the water. You have got the abilities to write great stories and I hope that you take the task to write great things for us all.

I am looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Omegaman56...I don’t understand low score.

Maybe the low score is because this story has turned into a total over wordy shit show. Ya think that might have something to do with it??? Your telling the author how great he is with words only adds to this fucked up mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let's be real here. We have 9 chapters so far that could easily be condensed into 3 and not take anything away from the story. You can read the first paragraph of each page and the last paragraph of the last page in each chapter and know as much as you would reading the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This caricature of a wife showed herself as a dissociative-minded psyco narcissistic manipulative bitch, from the first chapter to this one. Now after all she did to her idiot cuck husband, she is giving him the dirtiest sex as a cheap whore, trying to repair the irreparable. This marriage was highly compromised from the start and totally destroyed in the next 12 months. She is not, and never will be, a good wife and she won't be a good mother either, with her destructive irresponsable egopathic behavior. This stupid guy should now do just 2 things: immediate divorce and search for a good brain transplant, throwing away his spineless childish one and buying one belonged to a solid man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And, as it was said in the previous chapter comments, what is going to happen ? Well, in every good RAAC worth its name, the cheater will never pay and never will be the one to blame, so how the cheated will get his revenge ? But going against the cheater lover of course, and that's all well explained in the famous best seller "The 100 best justifications of the smart cheater and how to get away with it, blaming the lover". Poor Alexander, Rasputin and Alexei: Rambo is coming. And maybe we can also expect some revenge against some U.S. high level people. Totally unrealistic and incoherent plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I suspect the author is a woman or a male identifying as a woman because the author has no idea how to write a male character. In fact, just revising this to make "Gary" a lesbian, along with Peg and Kathy, would improve the story, although it would still be absurdly "fraught". The "Russia" trope is also beyond stupid.

FYI, author, women don't "earn" astronaut and similar positions. They are awarded to women on the basis of DEI. There are always more qualified and capable men available in the right hand tails of the relevant normal distributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This reminds me of the Ayn Rand I read as a 20 something. Good story, personally I like all the tortured self analysis and character dialog. I'll read it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am awaiting Gary to go medieval on the complicit folks at NASA, with the ISS, Russians and Alexi. I would have expected this to have started by now, given the pacing of the story, but if it is going to happen, I suppose it will be a paragraph in the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gary should have just hit Peggy with divorce papers within 2 weeks of her getting back to their house. The constant retelling of all the ways she messes up and Gary beating himself up for not protecting her does nothing for moving the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I give you credit for pushing the story along even with the negative comments, I’m am not a fan of the characters and I won’t to kill them both. I don’t see the need to insult you or the story, I realize it’s not written for fans like me, maybe you will change my mind by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lol, avoided the previous two chapters and lo & behold...same old same old. No changes in the nonstop ranting of the same info only in different words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The one question I hope you answer by the end is whether the astronaut's setup came from Russian or internal sources. I'm thinking this whole thing is to get him out of the intelligence business; I just want to know who set him up.

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

saved by some good sex. otherwise, boring.

katibkatibabout 1 year ago

Despite my age, I am a persistent cuss and hardened by confronting miinor and major obstacles. I agree with mist of the points expressed by most of the anons. I shall plod. on through the dense prose

thickets of dialogue denseness. You have an interesting story to tell us. Please pick up the pace.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

There is still too much dialog that continues to repeat over and over. Please do not doubt our intelligence by repeating the same feelings. The premise of the story is great, however develop the story expeditiously.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Additional comments: Please develop the story more. What were the Russians plan? What were the reasons that Gary's employment fired him? The sex scene should have more loving, than animalistic to rekindle their love. How is Gary going to get revenge on the Russians? I hope that this helps you in future stories.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 1 year ago

I was thinking she was the experiment to see if a woman could get pregnant in space

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

I can see it now, chapter ten, rehash of the last two, still in limbo. Chapter eleven, rush, rush, rush and still no resolve. Splashdown has turned into The sinking of the Andria Doria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bruce 1971 seems to have the best take on this. Good story but much to verbose! It feels like climbing a mountain and each time we crest only to look up and see that we are no where near the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's no way this story can be satisfactorily completed in any possible way in just the 2 remaining chapters. This is going down as one of the greatest let down stories in the history of Literotica after starting out with so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CL has given us a huge clue in his initial comment for this chapter. He mentions 'ZENO', which Google informs me is a sick psychological horror computer game, with many tortuous turns and very little in the way of escape paths or resolution.

Kinda sums up this story eh.

Bazza

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just kill the Russian and his family and be done with it, then anyone at NASA who helped set it up. Then maybe we can stop the whining

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Went from tedious to interesting to funny to tedious but then I almost always find ax scenes tedious. Old man thing I guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm enjoying it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story why is he still with the slut now he doesn't even have a job because of the whore time to get shed of her and move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So the super-secret-agent, the super-analyst and quick-problem-solver, alias the do-nothing cuck-husband, finally managed to assist to the most important event of the last 12 months: the yellow splashdown of her wife ... right on his face. Now we can only expect how the timid Clark Kent will become Superman and will destroy all of his enemies, the Russian and US bad guys. And after that, "they lived happily ever after".

irman201irman201about 1 year ago

I was expecting this to progress faster, because there are only two chapters left. In the real world, Peggy should be suing NASA for putting her in this position with three cosmonauts and letting her be raped aided by an insider. I also expect Gary - with nothing to lose- to team up with his father-in-law who made a clear threat to kill Alexi...in a way that the Russians know why it happened, but cannot ask for retribution. I really hope this doesn't fizzle.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Spoiler alert: I done figured it out, and fully expect to see this brought out in Chap. 11. This was no communist plot, it was his own bosses and buddies that did him in. See, even tho he was a paid CIA analyst, they were sick and tired of him over analyzing everything. Warned him many a time about 'paralysis by analysis'. Finally, his boss, in extreme exasperation and despair of ever receiving a finished report on time, picked up the phone and gave the Kremlin a call.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn how long are you to keep regurgitating this horse shit -25

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Fix the tags! You spent 8 chapters making Peggy totally unforgivable and now you have begun the campaign to make Gary a big enough cuckold to forgive her. You have totally succeeded in creating NO likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's worse than a cuck to allow her to continue manipulating him. What on earth is he thinking. If she crushed him this time, she'll destroy him next time and no leopard can change it's spots. If you write it realistically, she will fuck around on him again now that she knows for certain he is a spineless sissy wimp.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

gee, who could have guessed this mysterious path would have ended with the cuck being a cuck?

Oh yeah everyone who looked at the first chapter

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

This is the first chapter I've had to give a negative reaction to. I am not a devotee of "love conquers all". Who among us could endure the avalanche of bullshit peg has heaped on the MC. Yeah he has the most serious case of white knight syndrome I've ever seen, but c'mon now. Cut the cord, this will eat him alive I gotta believe. Then he's gonna break Kathy's heart who has made no transgressions against him at all, throw her overboard for a narcissist? A cheating, emasculating narcissist? Why because they have history? A history he saw through rose colored lenses I might add, now while I saw this coming I was hoping that it would go the other direction. When Kat was putting on the full court press 2 chapters ago, alas that was a red herring. Even considered the polyamory angle being better than swallowing your pride for the sake of unbalanced love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AARRGH!!!! Please! Make it stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Your Talent Becomes More Evident With Every Chapter.

Your writing style says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First, the guy’s entire professional career is based on values and respect. Of himself and others. His character is unbelievable. The Russians pulling that crap is also unbelievable due to the consequences of their action. The wouldn’t jeopardize their budget and world status.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT chapter!!!! Fantastic reconnection!!! Well done!!! 👍👍👍

groaningbumpgroaningbumpabout 1 year ago

Another good chapter; some real movement in the story and actual dialogue between Gary and Peg. If you had concerned chapters 1-7 into a couple of chapters this would be a viable story. You're a decent writer, just remember sometimes less is more.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpabout 1 year ago

*condensed. I need an editor too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this unrealistic caricature of a marriage the solution is certainly not to kill any of the supposed enemies, russians and corrupted US guys, of course. The core of this totally unrealistic story is not the space mission (5%) or the supposed international spionage activity (5%), but the cheating/cuckolding theme (90%). So ending this story with a Rambo mission against these supposed enemies doesn't change anything of the real problem, the totally unbalanced relationship between a cheating, sadistic, narcissistic, egopathic and psyco-manipulative bitch wife and a weak, immature, whining, masochistic, submissive, do-nothing cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, after pissing on her cuck husband, after giving her submissive puppy some dirty sex to making him happy for a while, what other good ideas are in store for him ? Maybe 1 pint (half a liter) of yellow beer home-made (well, bathroom made) as a good reward to his loyal puppy, having been so supporting and understanding toward her endless abusive unacceptable behavior against him ? What about bringing to their home the 3 russian studs, and maybe some US bulls, for a hot weekend gangbang in front of her super-cuck husband ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And now, for a really good ending of this so much credible psycho cheating-cuck story, what would be better than the ultimate gift to the so loving and totally supportive puppy-husband ? The so lovely psycho-manipulative wife, will secretly meet again the three russian studs for a hot raw breeding night, while his devote husband is, no one knows where, hunting the bad guys. And when Rambo come back home after a couple of months, after getting his rightful revenge, she will give him the big happy new: she is one month pregnant, a lovely baby is coming. He is so happy having made pregnant his lovely wife from another continent and, besides, he also have the reassuring fake DNA test from her so caring loving wife. So, finally, as in all good stories, "they lived happily ever after".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting: after 8 chapters of psycho manipulation of the submissive cuck do-nothing husband, now it will take just a couple of nights of dirty sex, to repair 12 months of cucking humiliation to the world, and to get even ? Next time she can surgically cut off his genitals and give him, as a reward, a good strap-on-dildo anal treatment. He certainly will be the happiest husband in this fantastic parallel-dimension world.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

Maybe it was the pissing in this one that has bumped the rating up.

Perhaps this series would do better in Fetish as the masochism, humiliation, and now water sports seem to be the key erotic elements.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoppedliver@Choppedliver
I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my hi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES