Splashdown Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg was simply putty in my hands. She was almost out, her heavily lidded eyes were open, but she was barley pumping her hips, I could pose her anyway I wished and have my way, so I did. I know I was complaining about this sort of scenario when she was disconnected because of her drugs. I may have been using her like a blowup doll, but she twitched, quaked, came, oozed, moaned, and grunted: she was now a blowup doll with all the best options! Maybe she was beyond initiating motion, but she reacted to every little movement I made. It was great!

When I thought she was having one of her more coherent moments I asked her, "Are you my little rag doll?" Clearly, I am not as good at the dirty talk as Peggy.

"I-If that's lower than b-bitch, then yeees. I-I can't move, Gaaary. You have taken more f-from me than I thought I had to g-give. Did you cum, Gaaary? I need you to cum in me."

She was very quiet.

"I have my love. We've been doing this for quite a while."

She squealed, "You diiid?! Reeeally?!" It's a genuine thrill to hear a woman talk full of sexual excitement through a veil of sheer exhaustion.

"Yeah Peg, and more than once."

"What?" She seemed to force herself more aware, she looked back. She was on her side and we were in our bed.

"Oh my God, Gary, how did we get up heeere?"

"It's been about two hours honey." Now we weren't coupled all that time. I couldn't stand that pace, nor could my back, and certainly not my general anatomy, but we were doing something even if it was heavy petting that entire time.

"Whaat?"

"I've cum in you three times."

Her eyes widened so much I thought they might fall out, "Oh yes. Yes! You wanted this pussy?" Then excited "Y-you own it! You WANTED to own it. Oh, it's my dream cum true. I didn't think you would ever want to own it again."

"Can I cum in your mouth now?"

"Gary, if you've put three loads in my formerly tight little pussy then yeah, you can fuck me in my ear so I can here you cumming. Don't even ask from here on out."

I pushed into her mouth making her choke. I kept on, she figured out her breathing, but was having some difficulty. I pulled out alarmed as she seemed to calm down too much.

She looked confused "Why did you stop? That was heavenly."

I thought I was cutting off your air. You calmed down so much."

"I just figured out the timing of breathing through my nose." She smiled wickedly. "Expect that any time you break the beast baby, you just made yourself a certified throat slut to serve you." Peg smiled wickedly again, more so because of her contentment about it. "Fuck my throat some more. Cum anywhere you want, don't bother to ask your bitch. Like the commercial says: just do it. Command her if you want something." Then trying not to break the mood she queried, "Have I been out this whole time?"

"I guess maybe you have. I didn't think you were out, you were responding, caressing me, moaning approval."

"Holy shit Gary," Peggy stared at me in awe "I remember part of it now. Y-You made me an animal. You took me way down Gary, took me to our primal roots. Wow." Peg didn't think, she moved her head in order to put my cock back in her mouth. She suckled it more than sucked it. She backed off smiled and purred out, "Master." She got a satisfied grin as she put me back in her mouth. "Or sir," she said around her prize. "Which do you want me to address you by when you make me your bitch?"

Damn her dirty talk! I started pumping Peggy, she moaned each time I pushed in. I pulled out as she gasped for air.

She shook and cried, "I love you Gary, more than anything, I swear. I don't want to ruin this, but it's a revelation a breakthrough, not only have you retaken me and reclaimed me, but you took me to places I've never dreamed of. Gary, you've dominated my senses before, there was no doubt you'd done things for me no one else ever approached. I don't even know how to begin to explain what you've done to me now." She looked at the clock. "Gary, is that right? You said it had been a couple of hours. You truly have been fucking me all this time?"

"Yeah, sometimes harder than others. And I pet you and other stuff while I recharged. But we've been constantly in some sort of sexual motion all that time."

She thought, "You fucked my ass too, didn't you?"

"No, only fingers."

"Plural?"

"Yeah."

"You mean ... damn, you did break your bitch. Yeah stud! I bet you made me scream then too, didn't you?"

"Yeah, pretty freakin' loud. You begged me to fuck my little slut and your slutty little ass."

"Why didn't you?"

"I promised all my loads in your pussy."

"Gary, I can tell you after what you felt like earlier this evening, hours ago if that clock is right, the idea of your putting that unholy monstrosity you call a cock in my ass terrifies me. But don't take any lip from your whore. You hold me down and make me take it, Gary. And do it as many times, or as long, as it takes you to believe that no woman will ever be a better more dedicated true slut for you alone, than me. Yes, even after what I did,

"This wasn't acting Gary. I tried to pour it on earlier, I was desperate, a needy desperate slut simply beside myself to find some way to be purified by you, to find some way to be of service to you, to heal you, to find some way to please you. Gary you cum where you want.

"I never blew him or kissed him. I-I thought for a while you may take your pleasure with my mouth, but you didn't. It's always been just yours. I'm in no position to ask anything of you. But please if you cum again can you save some of it for my mouth, not my throat? I-I want to taste you so badly. It's been so long." Then she put on the sultry voice again, "Your slutty little bitch is so pathetic she needs to taste your cum. She needs your seed all over her tongue. Will Stud take pity give kitten her cream?"

Shit, had Peggy been watching porn on the space station? This would be great dialog for porn.

I fucked her again and she could only whisper her filthy pillow talk by then. And yes, I came in her mouth. She swooned and loved it. No act. It was almost enough to make me hard again. She saw it and was amazed, but four times in just over four hours, even with as much stored up sexual energy as I had, number five was not going to manifest itself.

* * * * *

I woke up to Peggy whimpering and crying. There was something wrong. I asked foggily, "Peggy, what's happening?"

"Oh honey. Honey, it's still wonderful, but I'm, I'm in a straight."

"What's wrong, Peggy?" I was instantly up.

"I hurt honey, really hurt. It's like menstrual cramps from back when I was first getting my period. Can you get me some Motrin?"

"Sure."

As my eyes focused in the dark, I saw she had a pillow clamped between her legs and was strongly cupping her sex with both her hands. I noticed her teeth were chattering.

"Nooo," she said reading my mind, "I loved it, still love it. I still have the endorphins, or I think this would be really bad. You really did turn me inside out cowboy. No, I'm not prolapsing," she added. "I'm not bleeding, so you did not tear me a new one, though it feels like just that. You, uh, I think the term is "destroyed my pussy.""

"I'm sorry, Peggy!" This was terrible!

Peggy was instantly angry, "DON'T, don't you dare apologize to me! I begged for this and I'd endure this pain every single minute for the rest of my life instead of what we've been suffering. Strangely, I may need you to rub me off in the morning to make the endorphins flow again."

"How many tablets?"

"All of them," she forced a smile through chattering teeth.

I had a thought, "Peg, do you need to go?" She knew I meant a potty break. Peg called herself every sort of dirty name she could think of last night. I was a purveyor of dirty tricks and a certified one-time killer, and we used terms like "potty break".

"Yeah, but I can't get there." She was upset, "I don't want anything to change the mood. This has been the most wonderful night of my life, baby. Even more so than the first time you had me. Or our wedding night, or our engagement, or the times that you made me ..." she calmed down and continued looking me straight in the eye, "I mean it. This was, it really was."

She started crying, "I really thought I'd lost you. I know you may still need to leave me, but I never thought I would have you again! That would mean the last man to have me would be ... well, I never have to worry about that again."

"Gary, you did it. You eclipsed him every which way. If you were wondering how low I sunk while I was with him, or the paces he put me through, n-nothing like that. I'll forever be in your debt." She meant her next words as sincerely as any oath she had ever uttered, "You saved me, Gary!"

I got up confusing her. I came back with the pills and water. I let her take what she thought she should have. It was more than I would have picked out for her.

Peg looked at me curiously, "Is the shower running?" thinking about it she followed her own question with, "I bet you have me all over you. I don't really want to wash you off of me. Can I hold you when you come back?"

I scooped her up, with one arm under her knees the other under her arms, telling her to hold me around my neck.

"What's happening, Gary?" There was no concern in her, she really had given herself to me.

"We are taking a shower."

"What?"

"Clamp your legs together."

She nodded, it seemed to help. We got in the shower and I held her.

"Oh, the water is so wonderfully hot," she cooed.

"Can you take it hotter?"

"Yeah, a tiny bit. But wait, if we need it, we can add it later."

The water soothed and relaxed her, maybe not her insides. Peggy had stretched and strained almost every other muscle she had too. I'd looked her over well last night. She had the sexiest little body I'd ever seen. She was small framed so her boobs, while not being huge, looked pin-up large. She had a small tight waist, that was amazingly firm and tight. She had wonderfully rounded hips. She actually wasn't that bodacious though everything fit together so well, she definitely had the Jessica Rabbit vibe. I was pretty sure I'd made every square inch of that voluptuous body happy last night. Peg said she thought she'd strained earlobes.

"Gary, I really have to go, but I don't know if I can sit there."

Just from her mannerisms I could tell she was concerned. "Well, that's why we're here. Is it just urine?"

"Yes," she answered meekly and confused.

"Okay, let go."

"B-But you are holding me!"

"Yes, and I'll keep holding you."

"But baby, that'll be a mess."

"I'm not into water sports, I'm just being practical. We're emersed in cascading water. This was what I was thinking when I brought you here. It has to be easier than plopping you down sopping wet onto the toilette and trying to make sure you don't slide off."

"I-I've never done this. It's going to go everywhere!"

"And I'll clean you up. We're in a shower."

"I can't do this with my legs together bundled in your arms."

You're an astronaut, improvise."

"This is embarrassing."

"Is it anything compared to what we've been through? Think about it baby, that could be one benefit we have now, and I think it's a good one. We never have to be embarrassed with each other again."

Peggy suddenly had a strange look, "You're really okay with this? Wait, what we've been through? We?"

Peg looked at me stating the question with her eyes: didn't I mean what "I" have been through?

"Peggy, I'm a practical man."

"You just made a virtue and a verb for me out of the word practical." Peg hid her face in my chest and started, "Ew. Oh God, this is disgusting. But I trust you more than I trust myself." Peggy was mortified in the midst of her jubilance that I had seen our suffering as a community property owned by the two of us, instead of it being something she perpetrated upon me.

"Open your legs a bit."

"Oh Gary, now I'm doing for real what I've been doing figuratively for a year."

peg meant pissing on me, of course. I couldn't help it, I laughed. I thought it was a funny line, though that was not her intention. She bounced as I laughed making the situation worse. She had her eyes clenched shut though the corners of her lips turned up into a smile at my laughter.

"This is just taking care of each other, Honey," I said still laughing. That made her eyes snap open. Peggy no longer hid from me. She locked eyes, I felt her stream increase and she hissed.

"I'm really sore, but I really need to go badly," she looked in my eyes and her embarrassment just died. "I love you, Gary." She almost seemed proud.

"Wow, you really did have to go." I quipped.

Peg just nodded as she finally stopped, the water was doing a good job, except we still needed more cleanup from our previous antics. Peggy could not take her eyes from mine. She'd gone non-verbal answering with distracted grunts.

"Baby, reach over and get the soap or shampoo." She reached without looking working by feel and never taking her eyes from mine. She finally managed to grab the shampoo.

"Put it in my hair."

She couldn't help smiling as she lathered me and then herself. Then she washed everything she could reach on both of us. Hissing again when she washed off her sorest spot while I held us under the water.

"You've held me for a long time, Gary, it's really impressive. I'm really sore, but it's turning me on. If you want to, you know, maybe we just use lube and ..."

I cut her off, "Or we use your mouth again."

She moaned out an involuntary, "Yes," blushing, "What can I say? It's not an act, Gary. I guess that should prove I'm your bitch, eh?" She actually beamed at the saying.

I laughed as I choked out, "Okay bitch, turn off the water." We both chuckled as I moved us out of the shower, "I'm going to set you down on the counter and we're going to get you some sleeping pills."

Peg nodded, "Thank you for everything. I'm going to be out like a light, Gary. If you want to ... to ... well, you just join me in my dreams, understand what I'm saying? Use lube and take me anywhere, okay?" she encouraged.

I nodded my understanding while pondering that I might already need a skin graft on my cock from last night. I was definitely not going to go Freddy Kruger on her dreams tonight.

Once dried and back in bed Peg quickly dropped off. I watched her sleep. While we weren't fixed, we'd turned a major corner. I had a lover again. As I lay there watching Peggy I really felt, bitch status not with-standing, that I may very well wake to find my friend was back too, or at least a good start towards that. I was as excited about that as I had been about the sex the night before.

I fell off to the best night's sleep I'd had in over a year, well except for the few times I had slept in Kathy's arms. It's not what you may be thinking. Kathy had simply been a good friend when I was nearing the end of my tether. That was another loose end I had to sort out. Instead of dread at one more log on the fire, I felt satisfied that I was finally dealing with some of the mess. Suddenly there was a small light again at the end of the dark, dark, tunnel.