Spontaneous 69

Story Info
My wife surprises me during sex and tries something new.
825 words
4.16
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what are you doing," I asked my wife as she turned her body one hundred and eighty degrees above me and straddled my face. We typically only had vanilla sex. After ten years of marriage, sex usually consisted of me on top of her in missionary position until I came and then it was over. She told me she was fine with that. Until tonight. What changed?

"Eat," she told me.

I opened my mouth like a baby bird waiting for a worm. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth. It was wet like she had just peed and not wiped. She tasted slightly salty and sour. She placed both her hands on my chest and began to grind on my mouth. She reached up and put her hand under her robe and began to play with her breast. She let out a moan as my tongue found her hole and I picked up the speed of my circling motions. I licked her pussy, probing her with my tongue beyond her labia into her vagina. I licked her asshole too, just on the outside.

She moaned and grinded faster and faster. What's this? She's wet, really wet. After a full ten minutes I probed her hole as deep as I could with my tongue and her legs squeezed me in response. I plunged my tongue in and out multiple times. I began to massage it with my mouth as I continued to lick her ass. I could hear her moaning louder and each moan taking a higher pitch. Her hips were bucking wildly, I thought she was going to crush my face.

I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks as I felt her begin to squirt juices in my mouth. She was spraying my face with her pussy fluid. I couldn't believe it. I had pleasured my wife before but never made her come like this. Then it dawned on me, I was getting head.

That's what is so great about the sixty nine position; the better it feels for you, the more you want to make it better for the other person. You feel her suck harder, so you suck harder. She takes you deeper into her throat, you suck on her clit and lick her asshole. Quid pro quo.

She lowered her mouth down on my cock slowly. She used an incredible amount of suction and took me into the back of her throat. She put her left hand on my balls and began to squeeze them.

"That's right baby, suck daddy's dick." I heard myself say to her. Wow, what had gotten into me? I never talked to my wife like this. She took me deep down her throat and started bobbing up and down. She kissed my balls and licked them. She came up for air every few moments to catch her breath. Her lips and chin were covered in some of my pre-cum which had bubbled up.

She lowered her head back down and took me back into her mouth. Her right hand was squeezing the base of my cock and her left was still maintaining a good grip on my balls. She was sucking my dick like it was a juicy popsicle. She whispered something inaudibly with me in her mouth.

"What's that baby?" I asked knowing she wanted me to reach back for her ass. I obliged and reached back for her ass and pulled her closer to me and resumed sucking her pussy. She continued to suck my cock till I came. I exploded in her mouth and into her throat. She didn't flinch at all. She forced it down her mouth as it kept coming. It felt like she was drinking a milkshake from the bottom of the glass. It was incredible. The feeling of her swallowing was out of this world. It was the most erotic feeling I have ever had. I could not believe she was sooooooooo into sucking on my dick. I could feel her mouth clench around me every time she swallowed hard.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as she finished sucking me dry. After I came, she cleaned herself up and crawled back up the bed and snuggled up next to me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"That was amazing. I've never had sex like that."

"Oh, that was ten years in the making," she replied "I just decided to be brave and take what I wanted for once. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it was fucking incredible," I said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she replied. She put her hand on my chest and began to rub my nipple and kiss my neck.

"Now, let's get some sleep, I am exhausted," she said.

I wasn't done yet, "Are you sure? Because I could go for some more."

"Some other time, tonight I need my sleep babe," she said.

The End