Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"Maybe you put your ear up to the door, but the noise was just muffled enough to where you couldn't quite make it out. You slowly turn the knob and quietly push the door open, not sure what you're going to find on the other side. And then, BAM!"

"Ah!" Dominic shouted, shaking his head back and forth and putting his fingers in his ears.

"Exactly! There I was on my bed, flat on my back, my right hand down the front of my shorts, my left hand squeezing my breast and playing with my nipple. I was so lost in my fantasy and making so much noise that I would never have even known that you were there...if only you hadn't screamed. God, I just wish you would have made your presence known before I decided to suck my fingers."

Dominic began to make weird noises as he kept his fingers in his ears and his eyes closed.

"Hey," Jules said, coming to a stop and putting her hand on his arm to get his attention.

Dominic turned and faced her. He looked at her for the first time since the incident, trying his best to see her face as it was, and not as he had seen it that fateful afternoon, distorted with pleasure. He could still so easily picture everything, and try as he might, he could not shake the the clear image of the look of ecstasy she had while she squeezed her hard, bare nipple. He had to look past her in that moment, and found a nice normal green bush to stare at instead.

Jules took her hands and turned his face back to look at her again.

"Dominic, stay with me here. We've talked about it, okay? Can we just get back to normal now? I miss you."

Dominic sighed.

"I don't know, Jules. I...I just can't shake it. What I saw...a brother isn't supposed to see that."

"Yeah, well a sister isn't supposed to see it either, you know."

"Hey, now that was different."

"How!? It was just as awkward for me that time that I walked in on you doing it!"

"It's different when a guy does it. There's nothing sexy or alluring about a guy pumping his dick. When a man masturbates it's just like marking a chore off of a to-do list. It's kind of gross, really. You might as well have walked in on me...I don't know, taking a shit or something."

"Okay. first of all, ew. And second of all...you found what I was doing sexy and alluring?"

"No!" Dominic replied. He was getting pretty worked up.

"Look, whatever. I just want things to go back to normal. Can we please do that?"

Dominic paused. His eyes wandered briefly down the front of his sister's costume and locked in on her breasts for just a split second before he once again looked past her and found that same green bush.

"I'm just not ready yet, Jules."

Jules stood in front of him and gazed deeply into his eyes, an obvious look of hurt on her face.

"Okay," she said sullenly. "Well, maybe I'll see you at Thanksgiving or something."

She quickly swiped the back of her hand across her eyes before turning and running to catch back up to the group.

Dominic hung back, not in any kind of hurry to catch up. He wanted so badly to have things back to the way they were with his sister. She had accidentally walked in on him masturbating in his apartment a few months back, and they were able to just laugh that off. But there was nothing funny in his mind about what he saw her doing to her body. Every night that he laid down to go to sleep, as soon as his eyes shut, his mind automatically went straight to the scene of his sister moaning on her bed as she fingered herself, her back arched higher than he knew she was capable of.

What was worse was that as soon as that image popped into his head every night, he felt distinct movement in his dick. It had gotten to the point that every night he would just immediately roll over and look up porn on his computer and get off on some random video just so that he could keep his horniness at bay long enough to fall asleep.

A few minutes later, Dominic realized that he had been so lost in his thoughts that he had walked right past the Sigma Chi frat house. He turned back and made his way up the path to the house, finding Manny and everybody else standing in front of the door talking heatedly to one of the fraternity members.

"I'm telling you, there were three of them, and they swore to me that me and my friends would be able to get in here tonight!" Manny argued.

The frat guy just stood there and sipped his beer nonchalantly, looking quite smug while wearing his poop emoji costume.

"Yeah, that's a shame," the guy replied. "Sounds like someone was just fucking with you. They probably were members of some other frat trying to pull a prank."

"No way!" Manny shouted. "They had Sigma Chi sweaters!"

"Probably bought them online or something," the guy said calmly.

"Their names were Pete, Randy, and-"

"Look man, it doesn't really matter what their names were. I know exactly who is invited to this party, and who isn't. And you guys..."

Poop emoji guy trailed off as he looked towards the back of the group at Dominic.

"Hey...are you Dominic Prince?" the guy asked.

Dominic just stood there with his hands in his pockets, taken aback.

"Uh, yeah," he replied.

"No shit!" the guy continued. "Dude, you are a fucking beast at hockey!"

Dominic looked at the guy, then looked at everyone else. The looks on their faces told him that they desperately wanted Dominic to use this surprising turn of events to their advantage.

"Um, well thanks!" Dominic replied with forced excitement.

"My little brother just joined the team this year," the guy said. "He's a freshman, his name's Jason. You know him?"

"Oh yeah, he's an awesome center!" Dominic lied.

"Yeah, I'm real proud of him."

The guy looked behind him into the house, then looked back at the eight of them standing outside on his porch. His gaze went from one person to the next, lingering especially on the girls.

"Tell you what," he continued, his eyes locked in on Misty's chest, "I think we can make room for you guys. But no more than 2 beers for each of you. Got it?"

They all agreed enthusiastically. All except for Manny, that is. His agreement was reluctant and sullen. But he did agree, nevertheless.

"Dominic," the guy said as they all entered the house, "you can drink as much as you want."

"Cool, thanks!" Dominic replied.

"My name's Jeb, by the way," he said as he shook Dominic's hand. "Let me know personally if you or your friends need anything, okay?"

"I appreciate it, Jeb."

As Jeb turned to leave, Dominic looked sideways at Manny and saw a clear look of anger on his face. Dominic figured it was good for him to have gotten knocked down a peg or two.

"Thank you, fearless leader," Dante said turning to Manny and bowing. "Thank you for granting us entrance to this awesome social gathering!"

Manny grunted and walked away, purposely bumping into Dante as he did. He headed directly for a keg.

The next couple of hours were pretty fun in Dominic's opinion. They drank, laughed, and mingled. Several of them got involved in some drinking games that were going on, which allowed them to purposely do poorly as a means to consume more alcohol than they were originally allowed to.

As nice of a time as Dominic was having, he couldn't help but keep an eye on Jules for much of the night. Even though there were plenty of other scantily clad females at the party, Jules was attracting a ton of attention. It seemed like every time he looked over at her there was a different guy talking to her. Dominic wasn't sure if it was his brotherly instincts or something else entirely, but he found himself feeling pissed off at each guy that even so much as looked her way. Eventually he decided that he just needed to stop staring at her and try to get his mind on something else, so that's what he did.

About three beers later, the noise level of the music and the loud merriment of all the people started to wear on Dominic a little. He felt like he wanted to find somewhere quiet to go for a little while so he could regain his composure. He walked around from room to room, but found out quickly that the house was packed. Fortunately, he happened to glance outside into the small back yard and noticed that there didn't seem to be anyone out there. He made his way through the kitchen and out a back door that led directly into the yard.

He stepped outside and took a deep breath of the cool night air. The quiet was a wonderful relief.

He stood in the middle of the yard and looked around. He could tell there were other parties going on in several of the houses nearby. Probably all looked exactly the same: frat guys, non-frat guys who wished they were frat guys, slutty girls, and booze.

He just stood there for several more minutes, letting his level of noise tolerance raise back up before he went back into the party. Almost as if it came from out of nowhere, he suddenly realized that he had to pee really bad. He glanced around quickly, gauging his surroundings. It was really dark outside, and he figured if there was anyone in his line of sight, they couldn't really see him anyway. So he unzipped his pants and started peeing right there in the middle of the yard.

As soon as he finished, he quickly tucked himself away and turned towards the house, ready to rejoin the party.

"We have to stop catching each other in these awkward situations," a voice rang from a dark corner of the yard.

Dominic jumped a little, feeling startled, and looked towards the source of the voice.

"Jules!?" he called out in surprise, seeing her silhouetted in the darkness.

"Yep," she replied.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there in the first place!?"

"I figured you came out here to be alone, so I didn't want to interrupt that. Hell, that's why I came out here. Funny how alike we are sometimes, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Besides, you told me you 'weren't ready' or whatever to spend time with me. I'm just trying to respect that."

Dominic walked her direction until she came into slightly clearer view. He saw that she was sitting in a lawn chair and that there was a vacant one right beside her, which he decided to sit in himself.

"Jules, I want to hang out again. And I swear I'll get there, real soon I hope. But I just...you don't understand."

"I don't understand what, Dominic? Talk to me."

"When I saw you that day, doing...you know, the thing you were doing, that image has stayed with me ever since. And every time I think about it now, I just get very confused. I'm having these thoughts about you that-"

"What are you losers doing out here?" Manny asked as he burst out the back door.

"Minding our own goddamn business," Jules replied smartly.

"Temper, temper sweet princess," Manny said mockingly. "Hey Dominic, can you give me a hand?"

"With what?"

"Jeb asked me to come out here and start lighting some torches. He said they were...ah, there they are. Help me set them up and light them."

Dominic looked meaningfully at his sister before standing up to help Manny. He figured they'd just have to find time later in the evening to finish their conversation. Maybe he was ready to talk about it now after all, he thought to himself.

As he and Manny drove the torches into the ground, the rest of their group, guys and girls, all slowly trickled out into the yard with them. Together they all got the torches set up and lit, instantly bringing the yard out of the darkness of the naked night sky.

"So why did he have us do this?" Dominic asked.

"I dunno, I guess they're going to come out here and do something and they want to actually be able to see, don't ya' think?" Manny replied mockingly.

"They sure are loud in there," Emma-Claire said.

"Duh," Dave replied. "It's a party. Of course it's loud."

Emma-Claire looked at Dave with disgust.

"Pencils can't talk, Dave," Emma-Claire replied. "How 'bout you maintain the theme of your costume and shut the fuck up, okay?"

"Hey!" a grizzled voice suddenly called out from the adjacent yard.

Everyone froze and turned their heads towards the source of the voice. Even though they themselves were engulfed in the light of the flaming torches, the yard next door was still completely black, making it impossible to see the figure that had just spoken to them.

"Who was that?" Bobby asked shakily.

"Hello?" Jules called out into the adjacent yard. "Sir?"

"I am not a sir!" the voice called back. Slowly a dark figure appeared at the edge of the fence separating the yards.

"Are you sure?" Manny asked rudely. "You sound like a man."

Manny pulled one of the long torches out of the ground and slowly approached the fence.

"Yikes!" Manny gasped as the woman's face came into view.

"Cool hag costume!" Emma-Claire said to the woman.

"It is not a costume you stupid cat whore!" the woman replied.

"Oh...shit," Emma-Claire said. "Sorry ma'am"

A dark, hooded cloak adorned the woman's whole body. Her nose was long and crooked, her hair was gray and ratty, and she had a giant growth of some sort on her chin.

"Go into your house and tell your friends to lower their noise," the woman instructed forcefully.

"Well actually they're not really our friends," Dante said to the woman. "And we don't live here. We just-"

"I do not care about all of these details, pirate boy!" the woman responded. "Turn the bloody music down!"

"Listen, Agatha," Manny began, "we can't just walk in there and turn-"

"My name is not Agatha!" the woman interrupted.

"No?" Manny replied. "Then what is your name? Ursula? Freya? Gullveig?"

"My name is Brittany!" she said defensively.

"Uh, you don't look like a Brittany," Misty chimed in.

Brittany snapped her head towards Misty and glared hotly at her.

"Ma'am...uh, Brittany," Dante began, "we can't control how loud your neighbors are. If you have a problem with the noise level maybe you should call the police."

"Ugh, enforcers of the human law are a joke in this town," Brittany said. She followed her sentence up with a dramatic wad of spit.

"She's right actually," Bobby said. "Don't you guys know that the police in this town take Halloween night off every year? My uncle used to be a cop here. He told me that they don't even bother staying in town on Halloween nights. There's maybe like one or two cops on duty at the police station, but that's probably it. They just kind of treat Halloween as a sort of free-for-all around here."

"Well that sounds kind of dangerous," Jules said.

"Eh, no one's ever died or anything in like twenty years of them doing it, so I guess it's probably fine," Bobby replied.

"Are you fools going to turn down the volume of your antics or not?" Brittany asked impatiently. "This is your last warning."

"Ha!" Manny guffawed. " Last warning? Really?"

Brittany smiled creepily and stared at Manny.

"Yes," she hissed slowly.

"I think we'll just have to suffer your wrath or whatever," Manny said, "'cause we're not asking anyone to do shit."

Brittany took a long, slow breath, still with a smile on her face.

"Very well," she said as she turned to leave.

"Good riddance," Manny called after her.

Brittany turned back quickly to face them. She raised a frail hand and pointed it threateningly at Jules.

"You, girl," she said to Jules. "You are some sort of princess, yes?"

"Uh, yeah, that's what I was going for," she replied. "Sleeping Beauty to be more specific."

Brittany looked Jules up and down with disgust. Then disgust slowly turned into something else, something very sinister. Dominic immediately moved himself over to stand in front of his sister, staring down Brittany with the most threatening look he could muster.

Brittany turned her attention to the rest of the group.

"You will have until sunrise to break the spell," she said to everyone. "The princess will be the key. If her story may end with the proper act of love, all will be well with everyone. Fail...and this whole town shall remain doomed forever."

Brittany spit one last time on the ground before turning to leave.

"Curse this wretched place and all hooligans who reside in it," she muttered quietly.

Most of the group burst into a fit of laughter as Brittany walked back towards her house. Dominic wasn't laughing, though, and neither was Jules. There was something terrifyingly real about that situation that Dominic felt the others couldn't see, although he couldn't put his finger on exactly what.

"What is the proper act of love?" Dominic called out just before Brittany entered her house.

She stopped and turned to face the fence one more time.

"Just think about the story," she said. "The story holds all the answers. Well, that and the way that the little whore is dressed."

With that she turned back to her house, walked through her door, and slammed it shut behind her.

Then a blanket of darkness fell over everything.

~

Frances was just finishing up cleaning the disgusting bathroom when the power went out in the bar. There were no windows in there at all, and so he was left just standing there in the pitch black, not really sure where to go.

A strange, warm tingling sensation began to course through his body. As the seconds passed, the feeling grew more and more intense, to the point where his body began to convulse a little as if he were being electrocuted. He fell to the floor, laying flat on his back as his body jerked and writhed dramatically of its own volition.

Before long, the feeling suddenly ceased, and the lights returned in the bathroom. Frances stood up and brushed himself off. He looked down at his hands and noticed that they looked extremely pale. Surprisingly though, he actually felt really good. In fact, he felt amazing, better than he had in...well, ever.

He was so focused on how good he was feeling that it took him a little while to register the noises that were coming from the other side of the door. Bloodcurdling screams pierced the walls. Sounds of glass shattering, tables breaking, and items being slammed into the floor followed up those screams, along with a noise that Frances didn't quite recognize. Actually he did recognize it, but not from real life. It honestly sounded like a soundtrack from some sort of horror movie, like some sort of vicious animal killing its prey.

"What the fuck are you-" a voice called out from very near the bathroom before it stopped abruptly. Frances thought that he heard a faint gurgling sound as the owner of the voice ceased speaking.

All of a sudden the bathroom door swung wide open and a man burst his way inside, quickly turning around to close and lock the door behind him.

"Frances!" Mr. Anderson called out, "get over here and help me hold this door shut! People have lost their fucking minds out there!"

Frances remained still and watched Mr. Anderson curiously.

"Now, goddammit!" Mr. Anderson cried. "If they get in here we're both dead!."

Frances took a small step towards Mr. Anderson, then another. One small, slow step after another he took before he was standing inches away from his boss.

"I don't wanna die in here!" Mr. Anderson began to weep. "Wait, look!"

Mr. Anderson was pointing right above the sink at a large, metal air vent. He quickly got up and made his way over to the sink that was beneath it and began to try and climb his way up.

"Frances! Get over here and give me a boost up so I can get into that vent!"

Frances slowly made his way over to the sink.

"Once I get in there, I'll try and find a way out and call for help," Mr. Anderson continued. "Just give me a leg up, would you? Frances?"

Frances was too mesmerized by something else in that moment to care at all about anything Mr. Anderson was saying.

"What the hell are you staring into the mirror for, Frances?" Mr. Anderson screamed as he got off the sink and grabbed Frances by his high collar. "Focus, you dumbass! We will die in here if you don't-"

123456...8