Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Dominic said. "This is that hag's fault. Now let's go get her."

"How are you gonna get Jules back down the ladder?" Bobby asked. "It looked hard enough getting her up. I mean the other ladder was much shorter. If you fall off of this ladder...it's not gonna be good."

Dominic thought about it for a moment. He needed to make sure he had a really good grip on Jules when he went down the ladder.

All he could think to do in the moment was spin her around to face him, lift her up, and wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. At first he thought it wouldn't work, since Jules' entire body was pretty limp, but as soon as he repositioned her, some instinct from deep inside her must have kicked in because he actually felt her hold herself in position ever so slightly.

"There," Dominic said, "this'll work."

"Uh...you sure dude?" Bobby asked. "Doesn't look very comfortable for you."

"I've got her, she's not that heavy."

"Um, that's not what I meant."

Dominic looked at Bobby and saw him staring down at Dominic's right hand placement, which was currently squarely on Jules' panty-clad rump.

"Whatever man," Dominic said, trying to make light of the situation. "I've gotta do what I gotta do."

Bobby shook his head and made his way to the ladder.

"Dante," Dominic whispered so that Bobby couldn't hear, "can you go first so that you're underneath me? I mean, I've got Jules as good as I can, but, you know, if for some reason I slip, do you think you could try and grab her? I know it'd be a long shot, but I figure you've got a better chance of grabbing her than Bobby."

"Of course," Dominic said sullenly, clearly still shaken up over Emma-Claire.

Dante descended the ladder first, closely followed by Dominic. Dominic's back and arm muscles strained as he slowly worked himself and his sister down the ladder. Jules' warm breathe tickled his neck each time she exhaled, giving him those weird feelings again, but also strangely giving him the strength to carry on, reminding him of the ramifications of failure.

As soon as Dante jumped off the ladder, Dominic heard a snarl followed by a yelp.

"Mother-fucker!" he heard Dante call out, unable to look down.

"What is it!?" Dominic called out, hearing grunting and scuffling going on below him.

The sound of flesh tearing followed by a loud cry of pain sent a jolt of terror through Dominic, who was still unable to look down without putting his grip in danger of slipping.

"Dante!" Dominic called out to his friend.

"I'm okay," Dante said calmly. "I killed it."

"Oh thank god!" Dominic said in relief.

Dante helped Dominic get Jules off the ladder. As soon as Dominic was on the ground, he finally was able to see the carnage from the struggle that had transpired below him.

"Dude, you sliced his head off!" Bobby said as he got off the ladder.

"Yep," Dante responded flatly, wiping his sword off on his pants leg.

"Dante..." Dominic said, trailing off and looking down at his friend's hand.

Dante's hand was gashed in several places and bleeding moderately.

"I know," Dante said, removing his pirate bandana. "Bobby, tie this around my hand."

"Wait," Bobby began, backing up slowly, "does that mean that you're going to turn into..."

"I don't know," Dante said. "But I do know that we've only got an hour and a half or so to break this damn curse, so help me out here real quick and let's get moving."

They moved very quickly up the road as they left the downtown area. Thankfully there were no signs of zombies around, so their escape was pretty clean.

Dominic seethed with rage as he thought about Emma-Claire dying, Dante potentially turning into a zombie...his sister never waking up.

Whether it broke the curse or not, he was going to make Brittany pay.

~

Frances stood in the shadows of the alley beside the warehouse and watched the remaining members of the cat girl's friends gather themselves and head out of downtown.

"What a fascinating group of humans," Frances uttered to himself as he began to follow them at a distance to wherever it was they were headed.

~

"Open up!" Dominic screamed as he banged on the door to Brittany's house.

"Dude, we've been knocking for like 5 minutes, she's not going to open her door," Bobby said.

Dominic tried for the tenth time to break the door down with his shoulder, but it wouldn't budge.

"Let's smash a fucking window then!" Dominic suggested.

"It won't work man, they're barred up," Bobby said.

Dante emerged from the side of the house.

"I've circled the whole house," he told them, "there's no way in."

"Fuck!" Dominic screamed as he kicked the door one last time as hard as he could. He looked over at his sister where he had laid her down on the porch, panic really starting to take him over.

"Dante, do you feel alright?" Bobby asked.

Dominic looked back at Dante. He was drenched in sweat and breathing very heavily.

"Yeah," Dante began, "I'm-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he fell down face first onto Brittany's porch.

Dominic and Bobby rushed over to him and turned him over. His eyes had rolled into the back of his head and his mouth hung wide open.

"Dante," Dominic said as he shook his friend, "are you-"

Dante's eyes suddenly returned back to their normal position. He looked right at Dominic for less than a second before baring his teeth and lunging himself forward.

Dominic's reflexes saved his life. He raised his hands in front of his face and grabbed Dante's head. Dante had the advantage because Dominic had fallen back into a sitting position. Dante pushed forward again, causing Dominic to fall flat onto his back.

Dominic was normally much stronger than Dante, but the innate zombie aggression coupled with the fact that Dominic's muscles were exhausted from carrying Jules around was causing Dante to slowly win the battle. Dante's face inched closer and closer to Dominic's. Dominic closed his eyes and held his breath as Dante positioned himself to make one final lunge at him, his saliva pouring all over Dominic's face.

Just as Dominic braced himself to be bitten in the face, Dante's weight was suddenly lifted from him by some unseen force.

Dominic opened his eyes to see Dante laying on the porch, still writhing and snarling, with Bobby's lasso tied tightly around him, arms pinned to his side.

"Fuck," Dominic said as he let out a breath of relief.

"You okay?" Bobby asked as he sat down beside him.

"I think so. That was pretty fucking awesome, Bobby."

"I was about to shoot him, but...I couldn't."

"I'm glad you didn't. You chose a much better solution."

They sat and watched Dante struggle in the lasso for a few more moments.

"What the hell are we gonna do, Dominic?" Bobby asked.

"I have no idea man."

Dominic turned around to look at Jules.

"No!" Dominic called out in a panic.

"What?" Bobby asked.

"She's gone!"

Jules was nowhere to be found on the porch.

"Did she wake up?" Bobby asked as they both looked around frantically. "Where'd she go?"

"I don't know man!" Dominic responded, almost in tears. "I've gotta find her though...maybe she-"

Dominic stopped mid-sentence. Bobby was staring at something with his mouth wide open in shock.

"What is it?" Dominic asked, looking in the direction that Bobby was looking.

The front door was just barely open, a sliver of blackness just showing through the crack.

Dominic burst through the door, Bobby close behind him. The house was pretty dark, the only light coming from a few candles that were spread out sparsely.

"Jules!" Dominic called out as loud as he could.

Together they looked everywhere on the ground floor, but saw no sign of Jules or Brittany.

"You check upstairs, I'll check the basement," Dominic told Bobby.

Dominic found a door under the stairs that led straight down into the basement. As soon as he opened the door, he noticed a considerable amount of light coming from around the corner. He rushed down the steps and moved over to the right in the direction of the light.

Jules was laying in a large and comfortable looking bed, still asleep. There were dozens of large candles all over the room, most of them concentrated around the area of the bed.

Dominic rushed to his sister's side and knelt beside her. He immediately checked her breathing again and was relieved to see that she was alright.

"Prince," a gritty voice called out from the shadows behind him.

Dominic jumped to his feet and turned towards the voice. Brittany slowly emerged from the darkness and came into the light, a smug expression on her face.

"You bitch," Dominic said, balling up his fists.

"You are such a fool," Brittany said to him. "I was expecting better from you tonight."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dominic asked.

"Prince," she repeated.

"What about it?"

"It's your last name."

"How the hell do you know that?"

"It's on the back of your jersey, boy."

Dominic looked down at his jersey.

"And?" Dominic asked impatiently.

"Do you still not understand?" Brittany asked.

Dominic stared at her for a moment, then turned back around and looked at Jules.

"How does a group of that many people not know the ending to Sleeping Beauty?" Brittany asked. "Of course it was a prince who broke the spell. It's a very popular tale. There's a movie and everything."

Dominic continued to look back and forth between the witch and his sister as he slowly began to understand.

"How none of your friends saw the word written plainly on the back of your jersey, I'll never know," Brittany continued. "The answer was literally right there the whole night. Guess that speaks to the level of intelligence of you people, I suppose."

Dominic stared at Jules as she slept, slowly shaking his head back and forth.

"I...I can't do it," he said.

"Oh, I'm quite certain that you can," Brittany responded. "Not only do I think you can, but I think you want to."

Dominic turned towards Brittany with a scowl on his face, ready to retort. But he really couldn't think of anything to say.

"Dominic!" Bobby called out from the top of the steps. "I didn't find anything, did you?"

Bobby made his way quickly down the stairs. As soon as he came into view, he looked around the room, confusion on his face.

"What the..." he began. "You bitch!"

Bobby took his gun out of his holster and pointed it at Brittany. Before he could pull the trigger, Brittany moved her hand lazily in the air and Bobby went flying into the wall behind him, falling motionless to the floor in front of the steps.

"I'd say you have about thirty minutes before the sun comes up," Brittany said, turning her attention back to Dominic. "You better get started if you want to break this curse."

Dominic looked down at his sister, then turned back to look at Brittany. To his surprise, she was suddenly gone.

He sat on the bed next to Jules and looked off in a random direction for a moment. Could he really do this, he thought? How could he live with himself if he did it? Their relationship was already a little weird because of him catching her masturbating. If he went through with this, he was certain that they would no longer have a relationship to speak of.

But if he didn't, he, Jules, Dante, Bobby...everyone in the town...they'd all be cursed for life.

"God help me," Dominic muttered to himself as he turned to look down at Jules.

He got himself into a laying position beside her. He took his shaking hand and brought it to her face, brushing the stray hair away. Then he leaned his face down so that it was right in front of hers, their mouths almost touching.

"Please forgive me, Jules," he said to her as he placed his mouth directly on hers.

As he kissed her, he was surprised to feel that she seemed to be very slightly kissing him back. In a moment of excitement, he pulled back from her and looked down, hoping see that she had woken up. But when he did, it was only to find that she was still fast asleep.

"I could have sworn..." he said out loud.

He leaned down and kissed her again, this time longer and more passionately. She didn't move much, but this time he was certain that she was at least just barely kissing him back. Her mouth parted very slightly and he moved his tongue inside and swirled it around. The tip of his tongue moved around inside of her mouth as she very lethargically kissed him back. It was a weird feeling, not only because it was his sister, but also because he had never kissed anyone that was unable to return his enthusiasm before. Strangely, he felt, it was probably the best kiss he had ever experienced.

He pulled his face away from hers again and looked down at her.

"Jules?" he asked aloud. "You awake? Is the curse broken?"

She didn't move a muscle.

He grabbed her hand and held it in his.

"Squeeze my hand if you can hear me," he said.

It was very subtle, but he was sure that she just barely squeezed his hand.

"Have you been listening tonight? Do you know what I have to do?"

She squeezed his hand again.

"I don't have to do it, you know. If you want me to just forget the whole thing, I can. But that means we'll all be cursed forever. That means you'll never wake up again. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

She just lay motionless.

"Do you want me to do this?" he whispered to her.

She squeezed his hand again.

Dominic took a deep breath and looked down at his sister once more.

"I love you Jules," he said to her, "no matter what."

Dominic knew that he was short on time. He needed to just do it or else the sun would come up and it wouldn't matter anymore.

"Jules, I'm gonna have to...get you warmed up a little first."

Dominic reached down to her top and slowly pulled back the material that was covering her breasts. His hands grazed her already hard nipples as he pushed her top to the side with both hands.

"Oh fuck," he whispered to himself.

He was gazing down upon his sister's beautiful tits. He squeezed them slightly as he watched her face for any sign that she was in stress. She, of course, just lay there.

He took his right hand and gently ran his fingertips across her nipple. He remembered before when he had accidentally walked in on her at his parent's house, and knew that she would probably enjoy it if he squeezed her nipples. As soon as he took it between his fingers, he noticed a very subtle change in the rapidity and intensity of her breathing, which he took as a good sign.

He lowered his mouth down to her other breast and lightly ran his tongue across her nipple. He sucked it fully into his mouth as he continued to squeeze her other boob.

Dominic got completely lost in what he was doing. He, of course, was fully hard, and was grinding his body up against his sister pressing himself firmly against her. He had daydreamed about this moment ever since he saw her topless and pleasuring herself, and was thoroughly enjoying himself.

All of a sudden, a voice rang in his head that belonged to his sister.

"Time," he heard her say.

Dominic snapped out of what he was doing, unsure if he had actually really heard his sister's voice in his head, but nevertheless getting the message. He needed to move on.

"Okay Jules, I hear you," he said to her.

Dominic moved himself down to the foot of the bed and pulled up Jules' short dress. With trembling hands he grabbed onto the waistband of her panties and pulled them completely off.

"Wow," he exclaimed as he looked down upon one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen.

Jules's was completely clean shaven. He spread her legs apart and looked down at her pussy, already glistening from where he had played with her breasts.

"I need to ease you into this, Jules," he said to her. "I know you've never done this before, so I'm gonna...use my fingers first. I think that will help with any pain that you might feel."

Dominic, still sitting at the foot of the bed, took his right hand and carefully brought it down to lay flat on top of Jules' clit. He moved his fingers slowly around in circles. As he did, he noticed that her body was just very slightly moving in rhythm with what he was doing. He picked up the pace just a little bit, and sure enough her body hips swayed a little faster too.

He lowered his hand to the opening of her vagina. When he spread her lips apart, the sound of her extreme wetness rang through the air. He inserted two fingers inside of her as far as he could, holding them still in place for a moment before pulling them back out. He pushed in again, held still, and pulled back out.

He wasn't sure why, but he had an extreme desire to lower his face onto her clit. It was not necessary at all, and he really was pressed for time, but he needed to taste her.

He adjusted his body so that he was flat on his stomach. With his fingers pressed as deep inside of her as he could, he placed his mouth directly on top of her clit and very gingerly began to suck on it. It was the most wonderful thing he had ever tasted in his life, and he quickly found himself getting lost in the experience of licking and fingering his sister's pussy.

"Time, sweetie," he heard that voice say inside of his head.

He allowed himself an extra few seconds more of pleasuring her before he quickly stood up and removed his pants and underwear. He lowered himself on top of her, spreading her legs further apart so that they were bent at the knee and laying sideways, almost flat on the bed. He brought his face up to hers once more and lightly kissed her mouth.

"I'm so sorry Jules," he whispered. "I love you."

Without further hesitation he pushed himself forward slowly. Her warmth enveloped him as he carefully inserted his dick inside of her until he completely bottomed out.

"Oh god, Jules!" he cried out.

He didn't really mean to be as loud as he was, but he just couldn't help it. He was having sex with his baby sister, and damn if it didn't turn him on more than anything else ever had.

He pulled out and slowly pushed himself back in again and again. As he did, Jules' writhing and wiggling became more and more pronounced, to the point where anyone looking on would not be able to tell that she was completely asleep.

"Yes, Jules!" he whispered to her as she grinded herself firmly up against him as he fucked her.

Not only were her movements becoming more intense, but so were her noises. At first it was just her breathing that was getting louder, but after a couple of minutes she started to let out a very subtle moan.

He never truly picked up the intensity to the point that he was fucking her hard, instead just making himself use slow and methodical movement, not wanting to do to much to her for her first time.

"I don't know when the sun's coming up Jules, but I think I need to go ahead and...finish," he said to her quietly.

Jules lifted her hands and softly placed them on Dominic's back. He took this as a sign of her being okay with that.

Dominic scooped his hands underneath her ass and held on tight to her as he pushed himself in and out with more purpose. He held his head up above her and watched her face as he fucked her, focused on the feeling of his sister's tight pussy as it hugged his dick snuggly.

"I'm right there Jules!" he whispered to her as she held on tighter to him, her own moans becoming more and more pronounced.

A few thrusts later, Dominic was there.

"Yes!" Jules suddenly screamed as her eyes opened wide. Her face was pure pleasure as she literally came out of the spell.

In that moment, Dominic came harder than he ever had, shooting a torrent of jizz deep inside of his sister. The feeling of his orgasm was accompanied by the electric feeling he had had earlier in the night when the spell was first cast, except this time it was more pleasant than painful.

1...345678