Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" she called out.

He slowly pushed in, little by little, not wanting to hurt her, despite what she said about being ready. She didn't object with his speed, biting down on the pillow that her head lay on and moaning loudly.

After about a minute or so of slowly pushing in, Dominic was finally all the way inside of her as deep as he could possible go.

"You okay?" he whispered to her.

"Mmm-hmm."

"You sure?"

"Mmm-hmm."

He pulled out just a little bit, then slowly pushed back in.

"Yes!" she said. "More of that, baby! Just fuck me now, I'm ready."

Dominic pulled completely out of her and pushed his entire length back inside of her ass, this time a little harder and faster.

"Okay, I'm ready for you to cum whenever you want," she said to him.

"Already?"

"Yes. Fuck me as hard as you want and cum in my ass whenever you're ready."

Dominic did just that. At first he moved in and out really slowly, still a little nervous about hurting her. When he noticed the intensity in which she was pushing her ass back into him, he took that as a sign that she wanted more. He began to pull in and out faster and faster, until he was fucking her with the same speed as he originally was when it was her pussy.

"Fuck, Jules, you are so hot!" Dominic said as he bent forward and laid his body on top of her back, grabbing her ass hard as he continued to pound her.

"That's it, Dominic, don't stop until you've cum all inside of my ass," Jules called back to him.

Dominic was slamming into her as hard as he could, and after a couple of minutes, the urge to cum had overtaken him. He thrust hard into her one more time before finally exploding deep inside of her butt, shooting what felt like multiple thick ropes of semen all over her.

With one final thrust, he emptied the last little bit of it into her and collapsed on top of her.

"Told ya' I was ready for it," Jules said as she brought her hand back behind her and softly ran her fingers through her brother's hair.

"You ain't just whistlin' dixie," Dominic responded.

Jules turned her head back to Dominic and gave him a weird look.

"The hell does that mean?" she asked.

"Oh, it just means, you know, like if I had said 'you ain't lyin' about that'."

"Oh. Interesting."

"Yeah."

"Our pillow talk is really weird," Jules said.

"I think it's weirder that you and I even have pillow talk in the first place," Dominic responded.

"True."

The siblings crawled into bed and got under the covers, holding each other's naked bodies.

"In the past, what, like three hours, I've kissed you for the first time, gone down on you, taken your virginity, gotten a blowjob from you, and fucked you in the ass," Dominic said to her.

"You're so romantic," Jules said.

Dominic pulled her in closer.

"I wanna spend more time with you," he said to her.

"I bet you do," Jules said with a smirk.

"No, I mean, not because of sex...well, partly because of sex. You're my best friend, and I don't ever want that to change."

"You're such a doll," Jules said, turning to face her brother. "Nothing will ever change between us. You're stuck with me for life."

"Good."

They fell asleep holding each other, and lived happily ever after.

1...345678