Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, finally!" Emma-Claire called out. "Someone is going to finally impregnate me so that I may soon birth his spawn! I must fulfill my biological duty!"

"This is so bizarre," Bobby said as he continued to try and spray water in their direction.

Dominic looked over to his left again and noticed that the zombies were still making their way down the street. They were moving slow at the moment, but he was sure that once they rounded the corner and saw fresh meat in the street that they would pick up the pace immediately.

"Guys there are zombies coming!" Dominic called out in vain.

The male cat guy fell to his knees behind Emma-Claire, pants still around his ankles, and thrust his body forward against her.

"Oh yes!" Emma-Claire cried out in ecstasy as the man pounded her swiflty. "Do it! Cum as fast as you can and then run away immediately. That's how I like it!"

"Well if we ever wanted to know what went on inside the heads of cats while they had sex, I guess this is it," Dante said.

The man placed his hands firmly on Emma-Claire's ass as he began to pick up the pace. Emma-Claire's head lay flat on the road, her hair surrounding her face so that she couldn't see anything around her. Finally, after a few more thrusts, the man grunted loudly and his body went rigid, seemingly in that moment cumming inside of Emma-Claire.

"Oh thank you!" Emma-Claire called out loudly just as the first zombie rounded the corner.

Dominic observed that just as Emma-Claire had called out that last time, the zombie perked it's head up and looked right at them.

"Emma-Claire run!" Dominic screamed from the top of his lungs.

Emma-Claire was finally in a position to listen to their warnings and looked up.

"Oh no!" she called out as she quickly stood up and adjusted her underwear back into place.

The zombies immediately sprinted towards her as she started to run. She only had about a 30 yard head start on them, and they appeared to be faster.

"No Emma-Claire!" Dante called out as she ran away from the sandwich shop. "There's a ladder on the side of this building! Come back!"

But it was too late for her to turn back. The zombies had already reached the large cat man who had tried to run away but tripped over his own pants that were still around his ankles. Five zombies simultaneously sunk their teeth into his flesh, one on each arm, one on each leg, and one at his head.

Dante and Bobby shot their guns into the street, killing some of the zombies, but not enough to stop their pursuit of Emma-Claire.

"There's a ladder on the side of that warehouse!" Dominic called out to her.

Emma-Claire appeared to hear him as she adjusted her trajectory towards the warehouse. There were still several zombies chasing after her and slowly gaining on her. They all watched as she reached the ladder, but it was raised up off the ground just high enough that she couldn't reach it.

"Oh no!" Bobby called out.

In a moment of surprising agility, they watched as she jumped on top of a dumpster on the opposite side of the alley, then leaped gracefully up onto the ladder, just as a zombie swiped and missed at her leg.

"Alright Emma-Claire!" Dominic called out from the roof on the opposite side of the street.

"That was very cat-like," Bobby said matter-of-factly.

Emma-Claire climbed halfway up the ladder and looked back over at them, giving them a thumbs-up.

"We'll come and get you as soon as we can!" Dante called out to her.

She gave another thumbs-up and ascended the rest of the way up to the top as the zombies jumped desperately at the base of the building, not coming close to grabbing the ladder. When she reached the top of the building, she left their sight completely due a tall ledge that lined the roof and obstructed their view.

Dominic turned around and walked over to Jules to check on her.

"She still doing alright?" Dante asked.

Dominic placed his hand lovingly on her stomach and felt her warmth as his hand moved up and down with her breath.

"Yeah she's fine," Dominic replied quietly.

He realized in that moment that if they failed to break the curse, not only would they all die there, but Jules would never wake up again. He'd be unable to tell her how much he loved her, and wouldn't be able to apologize for acting so foolishly over the past month. As much as it pained him, he knew that when the right person came along that they'd have to break the curse with his sister, and he'd have to find a way to be okay with that.

"So now what do we do?" Bobby asked aloud.

"We can't go down in the street right now, that's for sure," Dante said.

"But we're running out of time!" Bobby said. "Dawn is like in three and a half hours or so."

"If we leave the roof right now, we die," Dante said bluntly.

"So what do we then?" Bobby asked again. "Do we just wait here and hope that a solution just falls into our laps?"

Just then, the three of them snapped their heads around towards a noise that was fast approaching them. It was the sound of two distinct male voices exchanging a very jovial and light-hearted banter between themselves.

What was weird was the image that accompanied their voices. They could plainly see in the distance on a rooftop about four buildings away two shadowy figures that were seemingly having a foot race with each other as they jumped from one roof to the next.

"I can jump so much higher than you!" one of them said in an Italian accent as he leaped extremely high into the air and landed safely on the next rooftop.

"Oh yeah?" the other one replied. "Check this out!"

The second individual leaped even higher into the air than the first one and landed firmly on the roof beside his friend.

The shadowy figures continued their competition all the way up until they both landed on the building where Dominic and the others were.

"Oh my god!" Bobby exclaimed. "It's...it's..."

"It's a-me," one of them said, "a-Mario!"

"And don't forget about a-me!" the other one said. "A-Luigi!"

Mario looked over at Luigi with contempt.

"That doesn't sound as good with your name, you know," he said.

"Fuck off," Luigi replied.

"What the hell were you guys doing?" Dominic asked them.

"Just having some fun," Mario replied. "You probably won't believe this, but after that weird power outage earlier tonight, we both all of a sudden had turned into exactly what we're dressed as!"

"Ya' don't say?" Dante said dryly.

"And we certainly don't want to be down there right now," Luigi said as he gestured down at the street. "So we're just up here enjoying this while it lasts. We figure it'll probably wear off any second now."

Dominic rolled his eyes.

"Wait, what's that?" Mario asked pointing at Jules.

"She's wearing a crown and a pink dress," Luigi continued.

"Is that my princess?" Mario asked. "Princess Peach?"

"No," Dominic replied as he moved his body between them and Jules. "She's my princess."

"I don't think so," Mario continued. "I think I would know if I were looking at Princess Peach."

"She's Sleeping Beauty," Bobby said. "She's asleep. Get it?"

Mario and Luigi looked skeptically around at the guys.

"Hmm," Mario said. "Well, just to be safe, we'll take her with us anyway."

"Like hell you will," Dominic said in a threatening tone.

Luigi walked up to Dominic slowly until he was face to face with him. Dominic didn't move a muscle, readying himself mentally for a fight.

"You see this?" Luigi asked as he held up his hand. In his grasp was a large brown leaf.

"A dead leaf?" Dominic asked sarcastically. "Wow, that's really-"

Before Dominic could finish his sentence, Luigi had spun himself around swiftly and knocked Dominic yards away with a large, bushy raccoon tail.

The tail had hit Dominic right in his stomach, causing him to double over in pain as he gasped for air.

"Nice move Luigi!" Mario said as he moved over beside Jules. "Now, you get her feet and I'll get her arms, and we'll carry her away together."

"Don't touch her!" Dominic screamed out, still feeling pain from Luigi's hit.

"Relax guy," Luigi said. "We're rescuing her. We would never hurt her."

"Well, unless you call having sex with her hurting her," Mario chimed in.

"Wait, what?" Bobby asked.

"Don't be so naive," Luigi said. "Mario and Luigi always banged the princess at the end of those games."

"Yeah, I don't remember that happening when I played them," Dante said.

"Well the game player would have never seen it," Mario said, "but it was always implied I think."

"The real question here is," Luigi continued, "which one of us will get to go first?"

"Well, I'm Mario," Mario said. "And Mario always goes first."

"Ugh, fine," Luigi relented. "But maybe I can use her mouth or something while you fuck her. Is that okay?"

"Sure!" Mario said.

"Dominic," Dante called out. "What do you think? You think this will break the spell?"

"No," Dominic said simply.

"Yeah, me neither," Dante said as he pointed the blaster gun at Mario.

"Ha!" Mario laughed. "A toy gun? Really?"

Dante shot a blast of light near Mario's feet, causing the concrete to crumble a little bit.

"Oh shit, that's real," Mario said.

"And so is this," Bobby said as he drew his gun and pointed it at Luigi.

Mario and Luigi looked at each other and smiled.

"You've still got your flower, right?" Mario asked him.

"Sure do," Luigi replied.

In the blink of an eye, a small fireball shot out of each of their hands towards Bobby and Dante. They were expertly aimed, squarely hitting each of the guns they were holding.

"Ow!" Bobby yelped as he shook his hand back and forth in pain.

"Don't fuck with us again," Mario said, "or the next one will be in your eye."

Mario and Luigi reached down again in an attempt to pick up Jules.

"Wait!" Dominic called out. He suddenly had an idea. It wasn't a great idea, but it was something.

"Can I pay you to leave us alone?" Dominic asked.

"Pay us?" Luigi asked. "That's kinda random. How much are we talking?"

"Oh, I don't know," Dominic said as he reached in his pocket. "All I really have is a bunch of...coins."

Dominic held out his hand and presented Mario and Luigi with an assortment of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies. Their eyes lit up, and Dominic was thrilled to see his idea was having the intended affect.

"Coins," they both uttered in a very trance-like way.

"Yeah, just a bunch of coins, maybe a dozen or so," Dominic said. "Interested?"

They looked back and forth a few times between the coins and Jules, clearly torn between two innate desires.

"Nuh-uh," Mario finally said. "Sorry, no deal."

"Well, how about this," Dominic began. "I've got, let's see...ten coins altogether here in my hand. Wanna make a bet? All or nothing?"

"You mean we could end up with the girl and the coins?" Luigi asked.

"Or nothing," Dominic added.

They considered for a moment.

"What do you have in mind?" Mario asked.

"I'll throw these coins as high as I can in the air, one at a time. If you guys can catch all of them or before they hit the ground, you can take the princess."

"Ha!" Mario exclaimed. "You fool! That'll be way too easy. You're on."

"Okay!" Dominic said. "Here goes the first one. On my count...three, two, one..."

Dominic tossed the first coin high in the air directly above their heads. Mario jumped up high and caught it with ease.

"Shit," Dominic said, feigning disappointment.

"Jeez dude, at least make it a challenge," Mario said as he pocketed the coin.

"Yeah, okay then," Dominic said. "I'll make yours more challenging next time, Mario. Luigi, I'll keep yours simple just to be fair."

Dominic went to toss the coin in the air but was stopped abruptly by Luigi.

"Hold on," Luigi said, "what do you mean you'll keep mine simple?"

"Well," Dominic began, "you know. You're Luigi. Luigi just isn't as powerful as Mario."

"Bullshit!" Luigi protested. "Throw the coin as high into the air as you can! I'll catch it behind my back."

"Hmm," Dominic said. "Alright then, here goes."

Dominic tossed the next coin high into the air. Luigi did exactly as he said he would and jumped high into the sky, catching the coin behind his back at its highest point.

"Wow, that was pretty impressive!" Dominic said. "Guess you're the more powerful one after all, Luigi."

"No way!" Mario protested. "My coin was way harder to catch."

"Don't be a sore loser, Mario," Luigi said.

"I'm not a sore loser! I'm just saying that he threw mine higher. And it was a dime, so it was smaller."

"How about this," Dominic began. "Why don't you both go after this next coin at the same time and see who gets it first? You know, a little competition within the competition."

"Deal," Mario said.

"Works for me," said Luigi.

They both loosened themselves up for a minute before positioning themselves right beside Dominic.

"Alright, on my count," Dominic said. "Three, two, one, go!"

Dominic threw the coin as high as he could off the side of the building in the direction of the street. Mario and Luigi ran and leaped side by side super high into the air. At its highest point in the air they both reached the coin, each claiming a tiny share of it between their fingers. There was a brief moment of satisfaction on their faces as they literally paused in mid-air. That look was immediately followed by terror as they looked down at the brood of zombies that were looking up at them and licking their chops. Mario and Luigi glanced for a brief moment in Dominic's direction before making a very cartoon-like plummet to the street, where dozens of zombies immediately leaped on top of them and tore them to pieces.

Dominic, Dante, and Bobby peered over the side of the roof into the street at the bloody mess of Mario and Luigi's remains.

"That was pretty brilliant, Dominic," Dante said.

"I kinda feel bad about it," Dominic said. "I pretty much just murdered those guys."

"You mean those guys that were about to kidnap and rape your sister?" Dante asked.

"Fair point," Dominic said.

"You guys don't think that would have broken the spell, do you?" Bobby asked. "If we had let them...you know."

"No way," Dante said. "And you know what, I'm thinking that we've been sent on a fool's errand here."

"How so?" Dominic asked.

"We're never going to find the right person to break the spell, and if we keep looking around here, we're going to die trying or simply run out of time. I think Brittany knew that and was just fucking with us."

"So what do you suggest?" Dominic asked.

"Let's go back to Brittany's house and bust her door down or something, maybe rough her up a little bit. I think we have a better chance of getting her to break the spell that way than whatever the hell it is we're trying to do here. It's probably what we should have done in the first place."

"I'm with you on that," Bobby said.

"How do we get back without them seeing us?" Dominic asked as he gestured towards the zombies in the street.

"Can we use the blaster gun and just kill them all?" Bobby asked.

Dante walked over to the charred remains of the melted gun and held it up for them to see it.

"Guess not," said Dominic.

"Well, my gun survived the fire ball I think," Bobby said as he picked up his six-shooter and examined it, "but there are more zombies than I have bullets, so that won't work."

Dominic looked around the roof for a few seconds before spotting a pile of bricks in the corner. He ran over to them, grabbed one, and hurled it into the street in the opposite direction that they would be going. The zombies heard the noise of the brick hitting the street and immediately ran towards it.

"That should buy us enough time to sneak away," Dominic said. "Let's go get Emma-Claire and get the fuck away from downtown."

~

Frances watched with interest as the zombies ate the portly guy in cat ears. He saw the girl in the skimpy cat outfit as she ran the wrong direction away from the zombies, getting further away from her friends.

"Poor girl, she'll never make it," he said to himself.

But he was wrong! How swiftly she moved through the street, he thought. He was also very surprised to see how effortlessly she jumped from the street, then onto a dumpster, then onto the ladder on the side of a building.

The very ladder that was attached to the building that Frances was perched upon.

"Well this is interesting," he said to himself.

Frances hopped off the ledge and glided down to the roof, landing softly. He turned and faced the ladder, waiting for the girl to emerge into view.

The cat girl eventually scurried up the ladder and crawled onto the roof herself. As soon as she planted both of her feet on the concrete surface, she looked up with a start.

"Oh!" she called out as she noticed Frances standing there.

"Hello," Frances said simply.

"Hi," the cat girl replied softly, keeping her distance.

Frances took a step towards her.

"That was quite a show you put on out there in the street just now," he said to her.

"Oh god...you saw that?" she asked, clearly embarrassed.

"Yes."

The girl looked over at the tall ledge that lined the roof.

"How could you see down onto the street?" she asked.

"I was standing up there," Frances replied, pointing to the top of the ledge.

The girl studied the ledge for a bit, looking back and forth between it and Frances.

"How'd you get up there? It's gotta be like fifteen feet tall."

"I floated," Frances replied, taking another step towards her.

The girl looked very nervous. Rightfully so, Frances thought.

"Floated?" she asked softly.

"Yes," Frances replied. "Apparently that's one of the things I can do in my current state."

"Um...what's your current state?" she asked as she surveyed him carefully.

"Don't ask questions you already know the answer to," Frances said as he stepped even closer to her, tugging at his high collar.

The girl backed up right against the railing of the ladder that draped over the side of the roof.

"Think I might hop back down there and try to get to my friends," she said as she placed her hands on the railing.

"What about the zombies?"

"I'll outrun them."

"You should just stay up here."

"Can you please back away a little?"

"I cannot."

Frances took another step towards her so that he was almost within arms length of her. She looked down behind her at the zombies that were still desperately jumping up the side of the building. Then she looked back at Frances, tears running down her cheeks.

"Please don't do this," she asked in vain.

Frances smiled, purposely exposing his teeth as much as he could. In the blink of an eye he was on top of her.

~

Dominic, Dante, and Bobby stood over the dead body of Emma-Claire.

They had been successful in sneaking across the street to the old warehouse. It was tricky getting up the ladder, especially since he had Jules in tow, but he somehow managed.

Dominic looked down at Emma-Claire, Jules still in his arms. He didn't really know Emma-Claire that well, but he knew that she was a good friend of Jules', and that was enough reason to mourn her.

Dante kneeled down beside her and examined her body.

"She's got a nasty bite mark in her neck," he told the other two.

"Bite mark?" Bobby asked. "Like a zombie bite mark?"

"No," Dante replied. "Fangs."

"Fucking hell," Dominic exclaimed. "So we've got a vampire on the loose?"

"Guess so," Dante replied.

"Wait," Bobby began, "shouldn't that mean that Emma-Claire is still alive, but a vampire now?"

"That's just if they simply bite you," Dante said quietly. "Looks like this guy drank every last bit of her that he could."

Dante stood up and turned towards the other two.

"I should've made her go up the ladder ahead of me," he said. "I shouldn't have gone up before her. This is my fault."

1...345678