Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic went over to Dante and put his arms out.

"Why don't you let me carry her for a while?" Dante asked. "You held her a lot in the back yard, your arms must be tired. We can take turns."

"No, I'm carrying her. My arms are fine."

"Okay, just let me know if you change your mind."

Dante placed Jules into Dominic's arms. He didn't know if it was his imagination or not, but Dominic could have sworn that when he held Jules again she nuzzled herself in closer to his chest.

They made their way onto the sidewalk that they had been walking on earlier in the evening and started walking towards downtown. There were some people hanging around on the streets, but nothing scary. A lot of people appeared to just be in regular clothes and walking around looking very confused.

As they walked, Dominic glanced down at his sister as he held her. Her blonde hair was partially draped over her face, and her princess crown was askew on her head. Dominic wanted to fix it for her, but really didn't see that being a priority at the moment.

He was becoming increasingly aware, however, of a couple of things. One was that her top had somehow shifted around on her boobs and she was more exposed than she even was before. Dominic couldn't quite see a nipple, but he didn't think he was very far off. It was hard not to notice the slight jiggle in her breasts as he took each step. He made a point to walk as steadily as possible so as to not make her bounce quite so much.

As if her boobs were not enough, he was also very aware of the fact that his right arm, which was cradled underneath her knees, was positioned in a way so that the palm of his hand lay flat on her smooth thigh. He kept trying to readjust the way that he was holding her so that he could touch less of her skin, but Jules just simply wasn't wearing enough clothing for him to do that.

The worst part of it was that the way he was holding her was causing the side of her butt, which hung down below his waist, to constantly bump into his crotch. The feeling of her pressing into his groin was starting to make him hard. Thankfully her body was covering him up so that no one else would notice the bulge in his pants.

"Even in a crazy, life-or-death situation like this," Dominic thought to himself, "I'm still having inappropriate thoughts about my sister."

They reached a point where they were just about to make a turn on a street that would take them into downtown when a voice suddenly rang out.

"Wouldn't go that way if I were you," a voice called out to them from a nearby house.

They all turned in the direction of the speaker but didn't see anybody.

"Hello?" Dante called out. "Who's there?"

"I think it came from that house over there," Bobby said as he pointed. "The one with the knight statue on their front porch."

"The cowboy is right," the voice called out again.

They approached the house and walked onto the porch.

"I don't see anyone here," Emma-Claire said nervously.

"Hello?" Dante called out again.

"Boo!" the voice screamed out as the knight statue suddenly came to life and jumped in their direction.

"Ahhhh!" Emma-Claire screamed loudly, grabbing the storm-trooper blaster from Dante's hand, pointing it at the knight, and firing a shot at him, just missing his head by an inch.

"No wait," the knight called out as he put his hands up and retreated back slowly, "it was just a joke!"

"You really think that was a good idea?" Emma-Claire said to him as she slowly lowered the gun.

"In hindsight, it probably was a pretty bad prank, given the current circumstances," the knight uttered in relief as he lowered his arms.

"What were you trying to tell us?" Dante asked.

"Oh...right. I was saying that you shouldn't go that way. Looked like you guys were about to head into downtown. Bad idea."

"Why?"

"Zombies."

"Zombies?" Dominic replied.

"Yep, and a shit-ton of them too," the knight replied. "Fast little fuckers at that. Not the slow-moving kind from the old movies from the 60's or whatever."

"So you were there?" Dominic asked.

"Yeah. I was on the street headed towards a bar when that weird power outage happened. I saw the zombies from a distance start to pour out of Jimmy's Tavern, you know the place? Anyway, they started ripping into anyone that they could find. Luckily I was far enough away that I could retreat back up the street and head this way."

"You didn't stay and try to help?" Dante asked.

"What am I, some kind of hero?" he responded indignantly.

"You mean like a knight in shining armor?" Emma-Claire asked.

"Whatever," the knight replied. "I'm not getting myself killed for strangers, sorry."

"Uh, guys?" Bobby chimed in.

"What?" Dante asked.

"Um...we probably don't need to go downtown anymore," Bobby said, motioning subtly towards the knight.

"Oh yeah!" Emma-Claire replied excitedly as she looked at the knight. "We found you!"

The knight lifted his face shield and looked at the group with a puzzled expression.

"Uh...do I know you guys?" he asked.

"Let me explain," Dante said as he told the knight everything that had happened that evening.

"So you're saying that a witch cast a spell on this town," the knight repeated as Dante finished his explanation.

"Yes," Dante replied.

"And that your sister," the knight said to Dominic, "is some sort of fairy tale princess who needs to be sexed up in order to break that spell."

"Yes," said Bobby.

"And you guys want me to do that because, what, sometimes there are knights in fairy tales?" the knight asked.

Dominic clutched his sister tighter, cringing at the idea of offering up his unconscious sister to this random stranger.

"Correct," said Emma-Claire. "Any maybe when you're done with her, you could, I don't know...do me next?"

Bobby took the spray bottle out and sprayed Emma-Claire in the face a few times with water.

"Goddammit Bobby!" she responded.

"Yeah," the knight continued, "I think you've got the wrong guy."

"Huh?" Dante asked.

"I'm not that kind of knight."

"But we're telling you that this is the only way the spell can be broken!" Dante pleaded. "It has to be you."

"But it can't be me," the knight said.

"Why not?" Emma-Claire asked.

The knight paused for a moment before continuing.

"I don't really like princesses," he said slowly. "I'm more of a fan of...princes."

They all just stared at the knight.

"You mean you're..." Dominic began.

"Gay," the knight finished.

"Like...completely gay?" Bobby asked.

"Yep," the knight continued, "totally gay. Level ten gay. As gay as the day is long. Any other ways you want me to put it?"

"But...we need you to do this," Bobby continued. "You have a chance to break the spell here. We're talking an eternity of being cursed unless you do it."

"Can't help you," the knight said flatly.

"Bullshit!" Bobby said heatedly. "I don't care if you're gay, just...do it anyway!"

"What if it were the other way around?" the knight asked defiantly.

"What do you mean?" Bobby asked.

"What if to break the curse, you had to bend over this porch railing, lower your pants, and let me stick my big hard dick deep inside your fat ass. Would you do it, cowboy?"

"Ugh, no!" Bobby responded immediately.

"Exactly. And the way you feel about taking a dick up your ass is the way I feel about...vaginas."

As he said the word 'vagina', the knight quivered and gagged a little.

"So that's it then?" Dante asked. "You won't save the town and break the curse."

"Nope," the knight responded. "But...I think I did see someone in town as I was leaving that might be able to help you out. You know that laundromat just on the edge of town if you're going in from this direction?"

"Yeah," Dominic responded.

"As I was heading back this way, I saw someone sneaking in there that could probably do the deed."

"What was he dressed as?" Dante asked.

The knight smiled and lowered his shield.

"Just check out the laundromat," he said. "And good luck to you. I hope you're successful, sincerely."

"Yeah thanks a lot," Emma-Claire said as they all turned and headed down the street.

As they headed for downtown, the reality of the situation really started to hit Dominic. Not the whole curse thing, or even the pressure of breaking the spell, but the idea that someone was going to have sex with his sister. It really bothered him, mostly for reasons that he didn't want to think too hard about at the moment.

~

Frances stood on top of a building and looked down at the chaos below him. The zombies had taken out most of the people, though some of them had managed to escape. After he killed Mr. Anderson, he walked out of the bar and down the middle of the street. The zombies didn't even acknowledge that he was there, focusing their attention more warm-blooded beings around him. He had climbed to the top of an old abandoned warehouse that stood at the end of town across from the laundromat. There was an unusually tall ledge at the top of the building that he was able to glide to the top of so that he was able to see down onto the street. There he had observed with mirth as the zombies ripped people apart. He also watched carefully and took note of all the buildings that people were escaping into, wondering who exactly his next victim would be. There had been a portly gentleman wearing cat ears that had scurried into a sandwich shop who had caught his eye.

Just as he was making a move to get off the building and head towards the sandwich shop, a small group of kids had made their way into town from the residential area. There were five of them, although one of them appeared to be unconscious and was being carried by another member of the group.

They all looked very interesting to Frances. He decided to forget about the guy in the sandwich shop for the time being and wait and see what would happen with this new crop of flesh.

~

As they came into the downtown area, they stayed really close to one another. They could hear screams and groans of what had to be the zombies, but fortunately the laundromat was one of the first buildings they got to. The zombies, at least for the time being, were out of sight.

They opened the door to the laundromat and quietly entered the building.

"Hello?" Dante called out. "Anyone here?"

Silence.

Dominic found a long, flat folding table in between some of the washing machines.

"Can one of you look around and see if there's a blanket or something that I can lay her down on for a minute?" Dominic asked.

In no time at all, they found a quilt in one of the dryers. Emma-Claire folded it up nicely and laid it on the table. As Dominic started to lay Jules on top of the blanket, he could have sworn he felt her cling tighter to him, as if not wanting to be put down.

"My arms just need a rest, sweetie," he whispered to his sister. "I'm not leaving you."

"Did anyone see you guys come in?" a voice rang out from behind one of the washing machines at the back of the building.

"Who's there?" Dante asked as he unsheathed his sword and held it in front of himself.

"That voice sounded familiar," Emma-Claire said.

"I thought so too," Bobby agreed. "Sounded Scottish."

"I'm not Scottish," the man said. "Just my character is."

"Your character?" Dante asked aloud. "What character?"

"This...thing that I've become since the power outage."

"What are you?" Bobby asked.

"Please don't get scared," the man said as he slowly emerged from behind the washer.

"Oh fuck!" Emma-Claire screamed as she pointed the blaster at him and shot an errant blast of light well above his head.

"Emma-Claire!" Dominic scolded. "Stop doing that! Someone get take that gun from her!"

"Sorry!" she cried out. "I'm sorry sir, you just scared me!"

"It's Shrek!" Dante called out.

The large green ogre slowly approached them with his hands raised in the air.

"Please don't shoot," Shrek pleaded.

"We won't shoot you," Dante said as he took the blaster back from Emma-Claire.

"Okay," Shrek replied. "What the hell is going on out there? Do you guys have any clue?"

Just like they had done with the knight earlier, they explained everything they knew, or thought they knew about the curse, right up to the part about how to break it.

"And so," Dante continued, "we're pretty sure that Sleeping Beauty here needs to be kissed by a magical fairy tale creature or something to break the spell. Only she's a slutty Sleeping Beauty, so we figure it'll actually take more than a kiss."

"How much more?" Shrek asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A lot more," Emma-Claire said.

"She needs a good, long, fairy tale screw," Dante said bluntly.

"Hey!" Dominic said as he elbowed Dante in the side. "That's my sister."

"Sorry dude," Dante replied.

"Someone has to have sex with her to break the curse, and it needs to be someone from a fairy tale," Bobby clarified. "We ran into a knight on the way here, but he was unable to do it due to...personal reasons. He told us we might find someone here who would do the trick. I guess he meant you."

Shrek looked back at Bobby with a perplexed expression.

"You mean you want me to...have sex with this sleeping girl?" Shrek asked.

"Yes," Dante replied.

"Maybe," Dominic chimed in.

"What do you mean 'maybe'?" Dante asked.

"I dunno...this just doesn't feel right," Dominic said.

"I'm sure it doesn't feel right," Dante said. "If it were my sister, I'd feel the same way that you're probably feeling right now. But dude, this has to happen or else we're all gonna be cursed until we eventually get eaten by a zombie or something."

Dominic looked over at his sister as she lay on the table.

"Eh...I don't know man. Shrek? I mean, I don't really know the story of Sleeping Beauty all that well, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Shrek that kissed her and broke the spell."

"Yeah, but it's all we have to work with," Emma-Claire said. "It's that or nothing, Dominic. I love Jules, she's one of my best friends, and I hate the idea of this happening to her. But we have no choice."

"But he's an ogre!" Dominic pleaded. "And she's...she deserves a better experience for..."

He trailed off, deciding not to divulge that last bit of information that he was about to say.

"A better experience for what?" Bobby asked.

Dominic scanned the faces of the people around him, feeling bad about what he was about to reveal about his sister.

"She's a virgin," Dominic said quietly.

"What!?" Dante asked. "Are you sure dude? I mean, your sister is pretty damn hot. And look how she's dressed!"

"I know, but she doesn't normally dress like that. She just did it this one night. I don't want her first experience to be like this guys."

"Do most brothers and sisters tell each other about their sex lives?" Bobby asked. "How do you know she's a virgin, anyway?"

Dominic just shrugged.

"We're just close, I guess. She would've told me."

"Emma-Claire, can you confirm that?" Dante asked.

"I don't know," Emma-Claire said. "I just always assumed she wasn't, but now that you mention it, I don't know of any exact moments where I know that she would've hooked up with a guy."

"She's a virgin," Dominic reiterated. "Trust me."

"Well, so what," Dante said. "It doesn't change anything man. I'm sorry, but we've got to do this."

"But he's an ogre!" Dominic said. "He'll hurt her!"

"I'll be gentle," Shrek said meekly.

"I don't mean that you'll hurt her intentionally, I just mean that...well, have you looked at yourself down there yet?"

"Down where?" Shrek asked.

Dominic pointed at his groin.

"Oh," Shrek said. "Well...no."

"Look at the size of you," Dominic said. "You're like a foot taller than all of us, your hands and feet are comically huge, and your head is the size of a watermelon. Can you imagine what your dick looks like?"

Shrek pulled the waistband of his pants open and peered down at himself.

"Oh my god!" he called out as he gazed upon his own penis. "It's like a goddamn python down there!"

"It's so weird hearing Shrek say 'goddamn'," Bobby muttered to everyone else.

"Or watching him stare at his dick," Emma-Claire chimed in.

Shrek pulled his pants down to reveal his enormous green dick, which had to be a solid 16 inches long with the girth of one of Dominic's forearms.

"Jesus!" Dante exclaimed.

"Oh my," Emma-Claire said with intrigue.

"You see guys!" Dominic pleaded. "He'd rip her apart with that thing! I'm sorry, but we've just gotta keep looking."

"Way to get a guy's hopes up then," Shrek muttered disappointingly.

"Sorry Shrek, but you're gonna have to go find someone your own size to bang," Dominic said.

"Hey, you wanna come with us?" Bobby asked. "We could probably use a big strong ogre to help us fight off zombies and whatever."

"Oh," Shrek said as he slowly backed away. "Um...I'm not much of a fighter. I think I'll just hang out here and let you guys save the town."

"Alright, well thanks for nothing," Dante said.

Dominic went over to the table and picked up Jules. As he did, he looked over at Dante to see that he was glaring at him a little bit.

"Sorry," Dominic said to Dante, "but I'm not going to let her get hurt. That wasn't right, and you know it."

Dante's gaze immediately softened as he approached Dominic.

"I know," Dante said as he patted him on his back. "I'm sorry. I just want this to end. But you're right, that wasn't the right person. Let's go find someone else then."

Dominic smiled at his friend, pulled his sister close up against his body, and walked out of the laundromat with everyone else.

"Oh boy," Emma-Claire said as they walked back into the street.

"You feeling another flare-up of hormones?" Bobby asked as he got the spray bottle ready.

"Maybe...you guys smell that?"

"Smell what?" Dante asked.

"Eh, I dunno," Emma-Claire responded. "Never mind."

"Hey look," Dominic said to everyone. "There's a ladder that goes up to the top of the sandwich shop. Let's climb up there and see if we can get a better look at the whole town. Maybe we can spot someone...you know, useful."

Dominic gently draped his sister over his shoulder and carefully ascended the ladder, his friends following behind him. When he reached the top of the building, he found the cleanest spot of concrete he could find and laid her down upon it, wishing he had brought the quilt with him. He looked back and watched as Bobby and Dante climbed onto the building.

"Where's Emma-Claire?" Dominic asked.

"She's right behind me," Dante said looking back. "Or at least I thought she was."

They went to the edge of the roof and peered down into the street where they saw Emma-Claire on all fours in front of the sandwich shop.

"Oh goddammit," Bobby exclaimed. "Emma-Claire, snap out of it!"

He pointed the spray bottle at her and shot water in her general direction, not a drop of it coming close to actually touching her.

"Emma-Claire, get up here!" Dominic called out.

Just then, a figure emerged from the sandwich shop. It was a large man with a bald spot on top of his head, partially covered up by a headband with cat ears. He sniffed the air in Emma-Claire's general direction.

"Oh fuck," Dante said. "It's another cat!"

"A male cat," Dominic clarified. "It's a tom cat that's picked up her scent!"

"Guys!" Bobby called down to Emma-Claire and the other guy. "This is not the time or place! There are zombies just around the corner!"

Dominic looked over into the street to his left. Sure enough, a large horde of zombies were inconveniently making their way around the corner towards where Emma-Claire lay prone in the street.

They all watched as the guy unzipped his pants and pulled them down to around his ankles. Dominic couldn't tell since the guy's back was to them, but he was pretty sure this guy was hard and ready to screw.

123456...8