Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Anderson stopped talking abruptly as his eyes cut over to the mirror that had grabbed Frances' attention. The last thing he saw was his reflection holding onto thin air in front of him, followed by a geyser of blood suddenly shooting violently out of the side of his neck.

~

Dominic slowly picked himself up off the ground as the lights all around them returned.

"What the hell was that!?" Bobby called out.

"Is everyone okay?" Dante asked as he brushed dirt and grass off of his costume.

Dominic looked around at his friends as they all, one by one, picked themselves up.

All of them, that is, except Jules and Dave.

"Jules!" Dominic called out as he knelt down by his sister's side.

He shook her gently back and forth, but she didn't stir. Then he lightly slapped her on her face trying to get her to wake up, but nothing happened.

"Oh my god!" Emma-Claire cried. "She's not...dead...is she?"

Dominic lowered his face to hers and placed his ear just above her nose and mouth. A huge rush of relief coursed through his body as he almost immediately felt her warm breath on his cheek.

"She's breathing!" he called out to everyone as they all stood around him and his sister.

"Give her CPR!" Misty suggested.

"She's already fucking breathing, Misty!" Dominic replied testily.

"So what, she's just randomly unconscious then?" Manny asked.

"I don't know, dude," Dominic replied. "She's not waking up, so yeah, I guess she's just unconscious. We need to get her to the hospital. Someone call an ambulance."

"Dave's out too," Dante announced, "but I can't tell if he's breathing or not. What the hell's going on?"

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!" someone cried from within the house.

All of a sudden, the back door that led into the yard burst open and Jeb came running out.

"I'm covered in shit!" Jeb screamed as he made his way over to the group of friends.

They watched Jeb as he stopped and sat down in the yard. He took one of his hands and lightly grazed the side of his poop emoji costume. A large smear of brown residue remained on his fingers, and Jeb gagged as he brought his fingers to his nose to smell them.

"Dude, why would you smell your hand!?" Bobby asked out loud.

"Why is my costume suddenly made out of real shit!?" Jeb asked nobody in particular. "When the power came back on, I smelled something rancid, and then...oh god! I'm covered in shit, guys!"

"Yeah, you've said that already," Manny replied with a smirk.

"And people are acting real weird in there," Jeb continued hysterically, pointing back towards the house. "The girls dressed as Smurfs started randomly skipping and frolicking around, there was a ghost who I swear I saw float through a wall, and-"

A loud howl cut Jeb's sentence short. A guy that Dominic had remembered from earlier in the night stood in the doorway. He breathed heavily through his werewolf mask, which all of a sudden looked way more realistic than it had earlier in the night. Upon completing his very long, very legitimate sounding howl, he looked into the yard and focused his attention on Jeb.

"Gene, what the hell are you doing?" Jeb cried out to the werewolf.

In one giant leap, the werewolf had perched himself on top of Jeb. He wrapped his large toothy jowls around Jeb's head and crushed his skull in one bite.

"Holy fuck!" Manny cried out.

Dominic quickly picked up his sleeping sister and cradled her in his arms as he and everyone else backed themselves into the far corner of the fenced in yard.

Everyone, that is, except Manny, who was apparently too terrified to move a muscle. This made him an easy and obvious next target for the werewolf.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Manny cried out as the werewolf ran towards him. Manny flailed his arms about randomly as the werewolf got nearer and nearer.

"Get back!" Manny called out in vain.

"Manny run!" Dominic called out.

Once again, just as it had done with Jeb, the werewolf jumped high into the air in an effort to pounce on top of Manny. However, in one wild, swift, sporadic jerk of his arm, Manny accidentally hit the werewolf across his torso and sent it flying hard into a large tree. Blood spattered everywhere as the werewolf fell lifeless to the ground.

Manny stood dumbfounded, as did everyone else. He turned his head slowly to look at the rest of his friends, his mouth wide open in shock.

"Fuck yeah!" he cried out as his expression changed in an instant. "I just killed a werewolf! Holy shit, I just sent a werewolf crashing into a tree!"

"How did you do that?" Dante asked.

"Why was there a werewolf in the first place!?" Emma-Claire asked in a panic. "What the hell is going...oh boy."

Emma-Claire suddenly fell to her knees, her butt sticking straight up in the air, cat tail draped in front of it, and her face flat on the ground.

"Meowwwwwww," she yowled as she looked up at the others.

"Emma-Claire, what the hell are you doing?" Misty asked.

"I don't know!" Emma-Claire replied between purrs. "I...I don't have any control over this."

"Oh my god!" Bobby called out. "Don't you guys see what's going on?"

"What?" Dante asked.

"Jeb's costume turned to poop. The werewolf guy tried to kill us. Manny killed the werewolf with a stroke of some sort of super strength. And now Emma-Claire is...well, she's in heat!"

"Oh god!" Emma-Claire cried out as she started rubbing her body up against the legs of her friends. "I need a dick!"

"What are you trying to say, Bobby?" Dante asked.

"Everyone has become what they were dressed as! Hell, that's why Jules is asleep!"

"Sleeping Beauty," Dominic muttered under his breath as he looked down at his sister's face.

"No fucking way!" Dante replied.

"Oh yeah?" Bobby continued. "Hey Manny, punch the ground really hard."

At first it looked as if Manny was going to refuse. But then, as if wanting to test out the theory, he looked down, pulled his arm back as far as it would go, and brought his fist down into the dirt.

The ground shook so hard that they all fell down. Dominic was able to hold on to Jules and use his body to cushion her fall.

"I'm Superman!" Manny announced excitedly.

"Manny's Superman, so he should be able to do everything Superman does," Bobby explained as he stood up. "Jules is asleep because she's Sleeping Beauty. Emma-Claire is a slutty cat, so...well, she's a cat who's horny, I guess."

"What about the rest of us, though?" Dante asked. "Hell, what about Dave?"

"I don't know...Dave's a fucking pencil," Bobby continued. "So I guess he's just, you know, doing what a pencil does."

"You mean just laying there?" Dante asked.

"Exactly!" Bobby said. "Dominic just wore his hockey jersey, so I guess nothing has changed for him. Dante, how do you feel?"

Dante looked himself up and down.

"Uh, the same I guess."

"Right, well that makes sense I guess," Bobby continued. "Being a pirate wouldn't really change you that much, other than maybe having an urge to steal gold or something. I don't feel much different either, to be honest. But I do wonder..."

Bobby took his fake gun out of his holster, pointed it at the dead werewolf, and pulled the trigger.

A shot rang loudly through the air as a fresh splatter of blood burst from the werewolf's face.

"Woah!" Bobby called out.

"You brought a real gun, Bobby?" Emma-Claire said as she stood up, her horniness momentarily subsiding.

"No, I didn't!" he replied. "But don't you see? I'm a cowboy, so...the fake gun magically turned real! And check this out."

He took his lasso off his shoulder, swung it expertly around his head a few times, and hooked it around the head of the dead werewolf.

"Guess I know how to handle a rope now!" he said proudly.

"This is fucking crazy," Dante said. "So what, Misty is an actual stormtrooper then?"

They all turned their attention to Misty, who had taken her own gun out to examine it carefully.

"Hey Misty, you might want to be careful with that thing," Dominic suggested.

She turned the barrel of the gun towards her face and smiled.

"This gun feels different," she said stupidly.

"Yeah no shit, it's fucking real now," Dominic said. "Haven't you been listening? So maybe don't point it at your-"

A bright red light burst forth from the gun, and in an instant Misty's head was gone.

"Ah fuck!" Dominic screamed.

"Misty!" Emma-Claire cried as she fell beside her dead friend.

"You stupid bitch!" Dante chimed in.

Dominic began to pace in the yard, still holding tight to Jules in his arms. Luckily, he was pretty muscular. The way the night was going, he figured he may end up having to carry her around a lot. He felt safer with her in his arms.

He thought long and hard about their situation while the rest of his friends talked and argued among themselves. Finally, he came to a bitter conclusion.

"I know what we have to do," he announced to everyone.

"Yeah? What's that?" Manny asked as he took a break from tearing up the ground with his heat vision.

"We have to find someone to have sex with Jules," Dominic said flatly.

They all stared blankly at him as if he had lost his mind.

"Dominic," Dante began calmly, "how...I mean...I don't really...what?"

"Weren't you guys listening to Brittany?"

"What's that crazy hag got to do with any of this?" Manny asked.

"Everything!" Dominic replied. "She said she was going to curse us, this whole town in fact! Be quiet and listen for a second."

They all stood quietly for the first time since the light had returned. They could hear screams coming from all over town, particularly in the busy downtown area.

"Bobby's right," Dominic continued. "We are what we dressed as. Brittany said that we would have until sunrise to break the curse, and she said Jules was the key. She said she needed a fairy-tale ending or whatever, and if she got that, the curse would be broken. She needs a 'proper act of love', just like the story of Sleeping Beauty."

"What kind of fucked up fairy tales did your parents read you when you were a kid?" Manny asked. "What kind of fairy-tale ends with someone fucking a sleeping princess?"

"Well Sleeping Beauty comes back to life with a kiss, right?" Dominic said. "Only...only Brittany said that the way she's dressed has something to do with it too. You know, because she's..."

"Whorish," Manny interreupted.

"Right. So I think that means we have to get her laid, and if we do, the curse will be broken."

Manny began to stretch his muscles out and made his way towards Dominic and Jules.

"Well, if someone has to do it, then someone has to do it," Manny said as he began to remove his cape.

"Not you, Manny," Dominic said. "It has to be a fairy tale creature or something."

"Well who kisses Sleeping Beauty in the story?" Dante asked.

They all looked around at each other.

"I don't know," Dominic replied. "Any of you guys know that story?"

They all shook their heads.

"Was it like a woodsman?" Bobby asked. "Or a knight maybe?"

"Whatever it was," Dominic continued, "our only chance of finding it is going to be out there."

He pointed towards the busy downtown area.

"Are you suggesting that we go out there with all those people?" Emma-Claire asked in a panic. "We'll all be killed! There could literally be anything out there!"

"Exactly! There could be ANYTHING out there. Tons of college kids dress up for Halloween around here, one of them has to be something useful, something that could break the spell. And if we don't break the curse by sunrise, we'll be stuck like this forever, just waiting for those monsters and freaks and whatever else is out there to come and find us."

"Let's just call the police!" Dante suggested.

Several of them got their phones out.

"My phone's dead," Emma-Claire said.

"Mine too," said Bobby.

One by one they all checked their phones, and sure enough, they were all dead.

"This is so fucked up!" Emma-Claire cried. Dante moved over and put his arm around her shoulder.

"We'll all stick together," Dante said. "We'll watch each other's backs, and everyone will be fine."

"So we're just going to venture out and try to find some sort of fairy tale creature to bang your sister?" Bobby asked.

"That's all I can think to do, unless anyone has any other ideas," Dominic said.

They all stood silent for a moment.

"Oh, I've got an idea!" Manny exclaimed suddenly.

He jumped high into the air and came to a stop level with the roof of the house, floating and looking down on them all.

"I'm getting the fuck out of here!" Manny said.

"What!?" Dante called out to him.

"Manny, we need you!" Dominic pleaded.

"Yeah, well I don't need you!" Manny replied scathingly. "I'm fucking Superman! Like, I can't die. The only thing in the world that can kill me is kryptonite...and that doesn't even actually exist!"

"You're such a bastard," Emma-Claire called up to him.

"You know, I would offer you to come with me Emma-Claire, but I think I'll just go out and find someone hotter. The sky is the limit for me now! I think I'll head to New York City, or maybe Las Vegas. Hell, I could be in Paris in about ten minutes probably!"

"Manny, please don't do this," Dominic said. "Are you really going to leave everyone in this town to be cursed until we all just kill each other?"

"Yep!" Manny replied happily. "In fact, I won't waste another second with you shitheads. Fuck you Emma-Claire, fuck you Dante, fuck you Bobby, and fuck you Dominic! So long!"

Manny turned around and starting flying towards the outskirts of town. As he flew away, he lifted his hand and gave everyone the finger without even looking at them.

"What a prick," Dante said.

"Hey, do you guys see that?" Emma-Claire asked as she looked in the direction that Manny was flying.

Dominic looked beyond Manny and thought he knew what she was talking about. High up in the sky, right about where the edge of town was, there appeared to be a pulsing light that seemed to be extended across the entire sky and down towards the ground, like some sort of dome around the whole town.

"Looks like some sort of electric forcefield or something," Dominic said.

"Wonder if Manny's noticed it?" Bobby asked aloud.

That question was all but answered seconds later when, from a distance, they watched as Manny slammed into the wall of light, exploded into a million pieces, and fell to the ground like ashes.

"Holy shit!" Bobby exclaimed.

"Guess he didn't notice it," Dante said nonchalantly.

Dominic looked all around him in the sky.

"That shield, or whatever it is, it's all over us," Dominic said. "I bet the whole town is closed in so no one can get in or out."

"That hag thought of everything," Dante said.

"So we can't call for help and we can't leave town," Emma-Claire said.

"Doesn't matter," Dominic replied. "We know what we need to do. Let's just start walking towards downtown."

"Damn, I wish Manny would have stayed with us," Bobby said. "He was a jerk, but he was friggin' Superman."

"Eh, he wasn't really Superman," Dante replied. "Just like Emma-Claire's not really a cat and I'm not really a pirate. He just had...Superman-like tendencies."

"Dante," Dominic began, "grab that stormtrooper gun from Misty. That might come in handy."

"Got it," Dante said as he made his way over to Misty's headless corpse.

"What should we do about Dave?" Emma-Claire asked.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about him," Bobby said.

"We'll leave him," Dominic said. "No use hauling him around. Besides, I don't think anyone...or anything...is going to mess with a lifeless pencil."

"Well, you wanna just leave Jules here?" Dante suggested. "If we find someone to, you know, do the deed, we can just bring them back to her."

"No, Jules stays with me," Dominic said, clutching his sister tighter and not allowing his brain to notice that his arms had started to get a little tired.

"Okay," Dante replied. "Let's take a quick survey of what we're working with. Dominic is the strongest of us, but he'll be carrying Jules, so we'll all need to watch his back for him. We've got Emma-Claire who, no offense, doesn't really provide much in the way of fighting or protection. Bobby's got a gun and a rope, and I've got a sword and a blaster. Does that pretty much sum it up?"

"Yeah, I think so," Bobby replied. "This gun holds six bullets, and I shot one earlier at the werewolf corpse. Five more shots and it's empty."

"Well hopefully we won't need it," Dominic replied. "It'll be just a last resort kind of thing. The less people we kill the better, right? I mean, if we can break this curse, they'll all go back to normal."

They all stood around and looked at each other silently for a few moments.

"Alright, so everyone ready to venture out into the town filled with creatures that may or may not want to kill us as we desperately search for...we don't even know who?" Dante asked sarcastically.

"Yee-haw, motherfucker," Bobby replied stoically.

Dominic rolled his eyes and led the way.

They cut back through the frat house. Most of the people had cleared out at that point. Several of them lay dead on the floor having been mauled by the werewolf. A guy dressed as the Brawny paper towel man sat quivering in the kitchen, clutching an empty paper towel roll. When the group entered the room, he screamed and ran up the stairs.

"Oh fuck," Emma-Claire suddenly burst out.

"What!?" Bobby replied.

"I'm...I'm having another rush of...meeeeooooooooww!"

Emma-Claire dropped to her hands and knees and looked up longingly at the rest of the group.

"Oh god guys," she said as she rolled around on the floor. "I need one of you to fuck me."

"Emma-Claire, get up!" Dominic shouted. "We don't have time for this."

Dante leaned over to Dominic.

"Dude, I had a whole different answer worked out," he said as he stared lustfully at Emma-Claire.

"Shiiiiiiit," Emma-Claire moaned, "I need sperm in me more than I've ever needed it my whole life! Something deep inside me, some weird instinct is controlling me. I want...I want to give birth to a litter of babies and nurse them all at the same time!"

"This is getting really weird," Bobby said as he stared at Emma-Claire.

"Hold Jules for a sec," Dominic said as he passed his sister over to Dante.

Dominic went straight for the kitchen sink, turned on the water, grabbed the spray nozzle, and pointed it right at Emma-Claire, dousing her with cold water.

"Ah!" Emma-Claire screamed as she quickly stood up and moved away from the water.

"Feel better?" Dominic asked.

Emma-Claire stared daggers at Dominic, but slowly her expression turned softer.

"Well, yeah, actually I do," she replied.

"We had a cat in heat once when I was a kid," Dominic said. "Drove my dad crazy. He kept a spray bottle of water nearby and spritzed her every time she started to get riled up and horny."

"And that worked?" Emma-Claire asked.

"Yeah, for a while. You know, until we could get her fixed."

"Oh god!" she responded.

"Don't worry," Dominic said, "we'll have this curse broken in no time, and you can go back to just being a regular horny human."

"I've never felt horny like this before," Emma-Claire said. "This is next-level horniness."

Dominic looked under the sink and found a spray bottle with blue window cleaner in it. He quickly opened it up and dumped out its contents, then filled it with water.

"For your next 'episode'," he said to Emma-Claire, spraying the water in the air once and then handing it to Bobby.

"You think Jules is feeling the same thing?" Bobby wondered aloud as he holstered the spray bottle.

"Why would you say that?" Dominic asked.

"I dunno. I figure Emma-Claire is so horny because of how she's dressed. Jules is dressed the same."

"I hope not, for her sake," Emma-Claire said.

"Whatever," Dominic said. "Let's just get going and figure out a way to end this."

123456...8