Spooky Silly Sexy Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they both came down from their orgasms, they stared deeply into each other's eyes, breathing very heavily as they did.

"Hey," Jules said simply to him.

"Hey," Dominic replied with a mixture of laughter, relief, and exhaustion.

"That was..." Jules began.

"Unbelievable," Dominic finish.

"Indeed."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, I'm glad you did."

"You are?"

"You had to, or else...well, you know."

"Right."

Dominic was suddenly feeling very guilty about what he had done. Jules clearly noticed his expression, and in that moment put her hand behind his head and pulled his face down closer to hers.

"You have nothing to feel guilty about," she said to him.

"I know," he replied, "I just..."

"I gave you my permission. You were talking to me. I squeezed your hand as a sign that it was okay. I've been listening the whole night, Dominic. I've known all along that this was going to happen."

Dominic looked down at Jules with disbelief.

"You what!?"

"Of course it had to be you!" she exclaimed. "Your last name is prince, dummy! How the hell did you guys not figure that out?"

"I dunno," Dominic replied, feeling kind of dumb.

Jules smiled up at her brother. Then she raised her head up and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"Hey Dominic?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"Your penis is still inside of me."

"Oh fuck!"

Dominic quickly lifted himself off of her and got his pants back on. Jules put on her underwear and readjusted her dress so that she was a little more covered up than before.

"So you heard everything that happened tonight?" Dominic asked.

"Yeah."

"So you know..."

"Emma-Claire and Misty? I heard."

Dominic put his arm around his sister and held her tight up against him. She lay her head on his shoulder as they stood there in silence.

"Ugh," they heard from the bottom of the steps.

"Bobby!" Dominic called out.

Bobby got himself up into a standing position and looked over at Dominic and Jules.

"Jules!" he called out. "You guys broke the spell!?"

"Yep!" Dominic replied.

"How?" he asked.

Dominic was not prepared to answer that question. He started to speak, but was clearly fumbling on his words.

"We apologized," Jules said over top of Dominic's stuttering.

"Huh?" Bobby asked.

"Well, that is, Dominic apologized," Jules corrected. "After Brittany knocked you out, she was straight up threatening to just kill all of us on the spot. Dominic got on his knees and begged her for forgiveness. He did some serious grovelling, I heard it all as I lay there in my coma. After a while, she finally relented and lifted the spell!"

"You're telling me that all we had to do was apologize!?" Bobby asked angrily.

"Apparently," Jules said.

Bobby looked over at Dominic.

"Did you really get on your hands and knees and beg?" Bobby asked.

Dominic cut his eyes over at Jules to see that she was trying to hold back laughter.

"Yeah, I did," Dominic said.

"Dude..." Bobby began.

"Whatever," Dominic said angrily. "It worked, didn't it?"

"Well where is she?" Bobby asked.

"No idea," Dominic said, "she just kinda...vanished."

"Help!" they heard someone call out in the distance.

"Oh shit, Dante!" Dominic exclaimed.

They ran up the stairs and out the door to find Dante laying there, still tied up, but perfectly healthy looking.

"Why am I tied up!?" Dante asked.

They loosened the rope and briefly explained to Dante what had happened. That is, they explained the fabricated version of what happened.

"I can't believe we did it," Dante said as they all stood on Brittany's porch.

"And with time to spare," Bobby said. "Sun's not even quite up yet."

"Can we go back into the frat house for a minute?" Jules asked.

"What for?" Dominic asked.

"I know this probably sounds super unimportant right now, but...there was this girl at the party who had this really nice jacket, and I wanna see if it's still there. I saw her hang it on a coat rack by the door."

"A jacket?" Dominic asked. "Really?"

"I'm cold," Jules said as she wrapped her arms around herself.

They made their way back into the frat house and sure enough, the jacket was right where Jules said it would be.

As they turned to head back out the door, the sound of the back kitchen door slamming open made them all turn around instantly.

"Dave!" they all said in unison as the pencil suit-wearing individual stumbled into the house.

Dave looked around at the dead bodies that lay on the floor and then back up at his friends.

"What the fuck-"

Before Dave could finish his sentence, a dark figure pounced on top of him from out of nowhere, lowered its face onto his neck, and tore into his flesh.

"What are you doing!?" Dante called out as the four of them moved forward to try and stop the altercation.

The man lifted his head from Dave's neck. There was blood all over his smiling face. Blood shot out violently from Dave as he writhed on the floor for a few seconds before dying.

"What the hell?" Bobby exclaimed. "You killed him!"

"The curse was broken, asshole!" Dante shouted. "You just committed fucking murder!"

"I do not need a curse to tell me what my true self is," the man said calmly as he stood up and slowly approached the rest of them. "I've always been a vampire at heart. This night has finally given me the courage to fully embrace that identity."

"You killed Emma-Claire, didn't you?" Jules asked.

"I do not know who or what an 'Emma-Claire' is, but yes, I suppose that is possible. I'm guessing that she was the cat girl, yes?"

"You piece of shit," Dante said.

"So what are you saying, like, you're a real vampire or something?" Bobby asked.

"Indeed," the man replied. "And I find that there is this unquenchable thirst that goes along with that identity, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you all to succumb to that thirst."

"Fuck you," Dante said.

"There's four of us," Bobby chimed in, "I think you're pretty much screwed here, dude."

Dominic looked past the vampire and through the open kitchen door. The first bit of sunlight was finally out. A very distinct and beautiful ray of it was pouring through one of the trees.

"It does not matter how many of you there are," the vampire said. "I am stronger, I am faster, I am superior in every way. I am the undead, and nothing any of you mortals ever do could even hurt me, let alone kill me. When I am through with you, you will wish you were never-"

Dominic took off running at a full sprint towards the vampire, cutting him off mid sentence. He tackled him, but instead of falling to the ground with him, he lifted him over his shoulder and ran outside with him, not stopping until he was able to throw him down right underneath a tree in the yard.

"You will regret that, you stupid boy!" the vampire said as he stood himself up and glared at Dominic.

"Hope you have a nice morning," Dominic said to him simply.

"What are you-"

The vampire looked down at his hand. Smoke was pouring out of his skin, accompanied by a distinct sizzling sound.

"No!" the vampire said, "this can't be real!"

"You said you were a real vampire!" Dominic called out to him.

"I was only joking though!" the vampire said. "My name is Frances, I work at a bar! I'm not a vampire!"

"Then why are you dying right now?" Jules asked as she walked up beside her brother.

The smoke thickened around Frances as it began to seep out of every inch of his body. Frances fell to the ground and began to crawl towards them.

"You must help me, please!" Frances begged.

The four of them stood there and watched as Frances slowly simmered away. After a few minutes, nothing remained but his clothes.

"Burn in hell, asshole," Dante said out loud.

The four of them walked back through the house, into the street, and made their way back to Dominic and Dante's apartment.

~

"Here ya' go," Dominic said as he handed Jules a glass of water.

They were in Dominic's bedroom. Jules was sitting on his bed, and he was sitting in his desk chair.

"Thanks," she replied.

They had heard sirens blaring all over town as they walked back to the apartment. None of them had the energy or desire to speak to cops at the moment, so they remained as hidden as they could until they were behind closed doors. Bobby had come with them and was going to sleep on the couch, and Dante of course had gone to his bedroom.

"You gonna go to sleep?" Dominic asked.

"Ha!" she replied. "I've been asleep all night, dummy!"

"Oh yeah."

"But you should get some rest," Jules said.

"I'm too wired to sleep right now."

"I understand."

They sat in silence for little while, stealing glances at one another from time to time.

"So how long are you gonna give me the cold shoulder this time?" Jules asked.

"What?"

"Well, you went a whole month without speaking to me when you caught me simply touching myself. Now that you've, you know, had your penis in me, I figured it will be another decade or so before I see you again."

Dominic leaned over and took Jules' hand in his.

"I'm sorry, Jules," he said. "I should never have shut you out like that. I should have been more mature about the situation and just talked to you about it. I promise I'm not going anywhere this time."

She smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

"Good. And thank you."

Dominic took his hand back and sat back in his chair again.

"What a crazy night," he said. "At least we've got an interesting story to tell our kids one day."

"Our kids?" Jules asked.

"Yeah, when we're older and...oh wait!"

Dominic realized what it sounded like as he replayed it in his head.

"Sorry! I didn't mean 'our kids' like that, I just meant-"

"Relax Dominic," Jules interrupted, "I know what you meant."

The fell back into a comfortable silence for a while longer before Dominic spoke again.

"So you could really hear everything that was going on?" Dominic asked.

"Everything," Jules responded. "It was so weird...I was trying to subliminally send you messages and shit, but I guess that didn't work, huh?"

"Haha, no I guess not. Well, most of the time."

"Most of the time?"

"There was a moment where I could have sword I heard your voice inside my head, but I thought I was just imagining it."

"When?"

"Um...when I was, uh, you know..."

"When you were what?"

"You know! In Brittany's house? On the bed?"

"I still don't know what you're talking about. Be specific."

"Ugh," Dominic sighed. "I heard your voice saying the word 'time' when I was...pleasuring you."

"Haha, yeah I knew what you meant," Jules said with a smile on her face.

"Bitch," Dominic uttered.

"The hardest part of the whole night was not that I could hear everything," Jules continued, "but it was what I could feel."

"How so?"

"Well, Bobby talked about it at one point. You know how Emma-Claire was out of control horny at times?"

"Yeah."

"I had the same thing going on with me, only I couldn't move a muscle. It's like being tied up and having this intense itch on your nose or something, and no matter what you do, you just can't scratch it. Well, this was similar to that. I have been horny before, believe me. But I have NEVER felt horniness on that level before. It was the most intense sensation I've ever had! Well, aside from when you made me cum earlier."

Dominic felt his face heat up and was certain it was bright red.

"The whole night I was silently praying that you guys would figure out what needed to be done. That way you could finally take me into a room somewhere and...ease my suffering."

"Jules," Dominic began, "please don't take this to be judgmental or anything, I swear it's not. But...how were you so okay with the idea of me, your brother, having sex with you?"

"Well I wasn't at first," Jules said. "But as the night progressed, and I felt your hands on me as you carried me around everywhere, I don't know, something inside of me just became okay with it. I mean, Dominic, you carried me all over the place. You held me in your arms and supported me, protected me. I just kept thinking about that and it...it kinda turned me on."

"Really?" Dominic said quietly.

"God yes. I could feel your bulging muscles against my bare thighs, your strong hands, your...erection."

"Oh shit, I forgot about that," Dominic said.

"I loved it. I wanted to snap out of it right then and there and just wrap my legs around you. As the night progressed, I thought more and more about what you might do to me if you figured it out. And you know what's crazy?"

"What?"

"You did exactly what I imagined you'd do. I knew you would be gentle, since you knew I was a virgin. I figured you squeeze my tits first, and you did. I knew you'd use your fingers, too, since that was a good way for you to warm up my virgin pussy."

"My god, Jules."

Dominic shifted himself to sit on the bed beside his sister.

"Then when you finally went inside of me, oh my god, nothing has ever felt so good in my life. I was so relieved when I felt the use of my muscles slowly return and I could move a little bit in rhythm with you. I was silently begging you to cum inside of me. The idea of my own brother cumming in me...I know it's wrong, but oh my god it was so amazing."

Dominic placed his hand on his sister's leg, slowly moving it up towards her thigh.

"There was just one part of my fantasy that you weren't able to fulfill," Jules said softly.

"What's that?" Dominic asked.

"I know this is going to sound crazy, but just remember how horny I was."

Dominic gulped loudly.

"I really wanted you to fuck my ass," Jules said bluntly.

"Jules!" Dominic exclaimed.

"Sorry!"

"Don't be sorry, but...your ass? You're a virgin!"

"I know, but that just shows how crazy horny I was! You literally could have done anything to me in that moment, and I would have been okay with it."

Dominic looked up at his sister.

"I could have done?" Dominic asked.

Jules looked back at Dominic with a pained expression, biting her lip.

"Still can," she said suggestively.

Dominic dove on top of Jules and kissed her frantically. They wrapped their arms tightly around each other and pushed their mouths together as hard as they could. Jules spread her legs open and wrapped them around her brother. Dominic lowered his hands to her ass and squeezed and spanked her ferociously.

"You were so tender with me this morning," Jules said to Dominic, "but now I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck me like we're still cursed."

Dominic pulled himself off of his sister and they both quickly removed every article of clothing that they had. Dominic took a few seconds to stand back and admire his sister's naked body. Apparently he took too long to do that, however, because before he knew it, Jules had dropped her face down to his crotch and shoved her mouth aggressively onto his dick.

"Oh fuck, Jules!" Dominic called out loudly.

He held her head steady and slammed his dick deep into the back of her mouth. Jules put her arms around him in an effort to encourage him to go even deeper, which at that point was frankly impossible. Dominic fucked her face hard and long, right to the point where he was just about ready to cum.

"I'm close, Jules," he whispered.

Jules immediately took her mouth off of him.

"Not yet," she said as she turned herself around on her hands and knees.

Dominic didn't need any more prompting. He positioned himself behind her and lined his cock up with her opening.

"Don't be gentle," Jules said to him. "Slam into your little sister's pussy for me."

Dominic obliged and pushed his dick inside of her aggressively.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jules called out loudly.

Dominic spread her ass cheeks wide as he fucked her pussy. Jules maneuvered herself up closer to the head of the bed and was able to grab the headboard. This made her more rigid and allowed Dominic to fuck her even harder than before.

Between how tight her pussy was, and the whole idea of him fucking his sister in the first place, he found himself once again right on the brink of orgasm.

"You able to cum, baby?" Jules asked, flipping her hair back and turning her head around to look at him.

"Mmm-hmm," Dominic responded.

Once again, Jules removed herself from around her brother's dick.

"No!" Dominic cried out.

"I know, but I don't want you to cum yet."

"Why not?"

"I told you before, there's something else I want."

Dominic eyes widened.

"You mean...you really want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Yep."

"But Jules...I mean, don't get me wrong, it sounds wonderful. But that might be kinda painful. You did just lose your virginity a little while ago."

"I don't care. I've got a dildo, you know."

Dominic looked at her with confusion.

"What I mean is," she continued, "I've already kinda done it to myself."

"What!?"

"And...I really like it. Now, you're a little bigger than my dildo, but it's not like I haven't felt that sensation before. So if you will please, I'd love for you to fuck me in my ass, big brother."

Dominic smiled and slowly approached his sister again.

"If that's what you really want," he said, "I won't stand between you and your happiness."

"Good," Jules replied, "now go get some lube."

"Uh...yeah, about that..."

"I know you don't have any, but I'm pretty sure Dante does. I've seen it in your shared bathroom before."

"You've looked though our stuff before?"

"Duh."

"Wait, how'd you know it wasn't mine?" Dominic asked, feeling slightly offended.

"I'd know if you had done anal before. You would have told me!"

"Oh...well you've got a point."

"So go get it so we can do this!"

Dominic opened the door and snuck through the living room towards the bathroom. He found the lube quickly and started to make his way back to his bedroom, completely naked.

"You apologized, huh?" Bobby's voice suddenly rang out.

Dominic froze and glanced over to the couch where Bobby lay, wide awake and staring straight at him.

"Oh, shit," Dominic said.

"You're good, dude," Bobby said. "No judgment here. Your secret is safe with me."

Dominic relaxed and smiled.

"Thanks Bobby," Dominic said. "You're a great friend."

"No problem man. And hey, I get it, really I do. I've got a grandmother that I've always...well, that's a story for another day."

Dominic held back his initial reaction of shock and terror, simply nodding in a forced show of understanding.

"Now go do your thing," Bobby urged.

Dominic went back to his bedroom and shut the door.

"Everything okay?" Jules asked.

"Yeah, I just...I had a hard time finding it."

Jules wasted no time in positioning herself. She stood beside the bed and leaned her body forward, her ass wiggling expectantly back and forth.

Dominic opened the lube and squeezed a little bit onto his fingers. He walked up behind Jules, placed one of his hands on her lower back, and took the hand with the lube and lightly rubbed her in between her butt. Then, he took one of his fingers and carefully pressed it up against her butt hole. Very slowly he pushed it inside of her, surprised to see how well she was doing with the experience.

"You can do more, baby," she said. "I told you, I've gotten myself ready for this before. Just forget your fingers, I'm ready for you now."

Dominic took his finger out, grabbed the lube, and squeezed a generous amount of it into his hands. He spread it completely over the entirety of his shaft, then squeezed just a little bit more onto his tip. Once again, he stood behind his sister, but this time he lined his dick up right with the entrance to her ass.

"Oh fuck, I want this so bad!" she cried out.

Dominic spread her ass cheeks apart as far as he could and watched as his dick slowly slid into his baby sister's butt.

1...345678