Spring Break Ch. 02: Saturday Midday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I stayed and enjoyed playing with her breasts and she sucked me into another orgasm which I sprayed onto her breasts. This continued until their mother called to tell Lina that they were on their way back. We cleaned up and were busy with maths when they arrived. Don was fairly knocked out from the painkillers, so I helped him into his bed.

"Janet brought some chicken take-away." Dirk chuckled, "Most take-away outlets in Tzaneen serve chicken, so don't be surprised if you have chicken take-away during your visit!

"Lina helped me with maths for some time after supper, but it was mainly for show because I couldn't concentrate. After a while, we decided to call it a day and I went to sleep on the spare bed in Don's bedroom.

"Lina continued to help me with maths the next day, and I must admit that my concentration was much better after a good night's sleep. Don was still knocked out and only surfaced when their father arrived shortly before dinner. I left after dinner and, as far as I could make out, no one suspected what happened while Lina and I were alone the previous day."

Dirk was done and his voice felt tired. "There you have it," taking the last sip of his soft drink before speaking further, "my first time. Not at all as exciting as your experience with a lactating MILF."

"No mate," Steve disagreed, "your story was very entertaining and exciting. You popped the cherry of a virgin and sucked some puffy nipples. These are fantasies that would give me wet dreams. So, tell me about that two weeks later story, did it happen?"

"Yes, it did. But maybe I should keep it for later."

"Bullshit, man. There's still a lot of petrol in the tank, and when I drive, you tell your stories. I told you about all three of my encounters with Juliette while you were driving."

"Well, okay. We were lucky. Don needed to have his wounds checked up in Pietersburg two weeks later. So, James, their father, Janet and Don would be away for several hours. Lina slipped a note in my hand the day before after we wrote exams to warn me to be on standby. I arrived at the farmhouse less than ten minutes after they left.

"It was a Thursday, and she expected her period to start on the Saturday. Man, did she prepare an erotic afternoon. She had a tiny bikini on with a see-through cover-up jacket and asked me to undress and only leave my boxers on. She took me to the TV room where a bowl with grapes and strawberries sat on the side table. She said we must kiss and pass a grape or strawberry mouth to mouth while doing it. We should remain clothed, but our hands may wander around to explore each other's body, even inside our clothes.

"She took the remote and started a video and took a grape into her mouth and passed it on to me. She said she discovered the DVD in one of Don's drawers when she was looking for the condom that we had used two weeks earlier. It was a hot R-rated movie based on a sea rescue theme with plenty of muscled lifeguards with big dicks and sexy girls with big boobs and ready vaginas and arses.

"While watching, I realized that I was oblivious to all the sex taking place around me while I was in Cape Town. I was a volunteer lifesaver and totally unaware of the action, similar to the scenes depicted in the video. I started to get some deja-vu experiences while watching. I could associate with the scene where a guy and girl asked the newbie to be on watch while they check something out in the storeroom. And with a scene where another conservative-religious lifesaver was sent on a senseless errand so the two could be alone in the watchtower.

"I was young, ignorant, and suspected nothing, but when I saw the video, it all became clear. I think they didn't involve me be because I was underage, dependent on Mom's transport and Alta mostly tagged along.

"I must admit that one scenario in the video was the inspiration for some sex I had during my matric rage when I saved a girl's life."

"Good, that will be your story for tomorrow morning when we hit the road, sex as a lifesaver!"

"When the first girl's bikini top in the video came off and revealed some oversized grapefruit breasts, Lina stopped the video and asked me what I thought of the actress' breasts. She obviously was self-conscious about her small breasts. My first thoughts were that I would love to feel them pressing against my chest or sucking on them or even having my dick fucking them, but I decided to tell her that those big boobs looked uncomfortable. I also showed her later in the video that the owners of those big boobs always have to grab them whilst fucking and running. The girls with smaller boobs could put their hands to better use because their boobs didn't sway as much during action. That observation seemed to calm her down and relax her."

Steve nodded. "Good answer."

"Soon after Lina restarted the video, the actress' bottoms came off and revealed a hairless pussy. Again, Lina stopped the video and asked me what my thoughts were. I told her that it didn't really matter, because her unshaved pussy had worked just fine two weeks earlier. I could, however, imagine that kissing hairless pussy lips would be more fun. I recalled that some of my pubic hair got trapped when I removed the condom and offered that her hair could potentially get tangled or end up trapped in a condom.

So I asked her if she would prefer to kiss a clean shaven man like me or one with a moustache such as Ingrid's younger brother. She said that it was a tricky question because Ingrid's brother was a very handsome and attractive young man. As a matter of fact, I am sure he took the virginity of both Alta and her best friend. Lina thought for a while and shuddered before she acknowledged that she would prefer to kiss someone without a moustache.

"She continued the video and soon the guy dipped his dick into the girl's pussy. I didn't watch too much of the action and pulled Lina's bikini cups from her breasts and sucked her delicious puffy nipples again and was surprised to see how fast her areolae actually darkened from the stimulation.

"I took a strawberry in my mouth, but instead of passing it on to her, I went back to her puffy nipple and worked the rough skin of the berry over her nipple. She tried to push my head away, but from her breathing, I was sure that she was building up to an orgasm, so I resisted. I worked a bit softer and soon her hands were just resting on my head while her breathing got shorter and faster. A low moan started to escape from her lips before her orgasm ripped through her body and she clutched my head harder onto her breast.

"As we looked up, a lifesaver guy plastered a girl's grapefruit boobs with a load of semen. She stopped the video which suited me, as I was as stiff as I could be. She led me to the bathroom and asked me to undress her while she filled the bath. At the same time, she undressed me.

"My message about kissing hairy lips must have hit the mark because she slipped into the bath and handed me a razor with the request to shave her pussy. She added that she hate it when she gives her father, who has a beard and moustache, a good night kiss, and that persuaded her.

"Shaving her allowed me time to make a close inspection. I pulled the lips apart, slid my fingers into her tight hole and I had a real nice time. When I was done, she insisted to shave me, as well, and ordered me to join her in the bath. We toweled ourselves and went back naked to continue watching the video for another thirty minutes, or so, until I was rock hard.

"Lina paused the video at the end of a hot scene and led me to her bedroom. A container of chocolate sauce was sitting on her bedside table. She ordered me to lay on my back and squirted a large blob of chocolate sauce on the tip of my cock. Next, she straddled my head and started to lick the chocolate off my dick. She handed me the bottle and said that I must fill her up so I could eat her out.

"I didn't waste time and squirted a liberal amount into her pussy. Chocolate sauce immediately started to seep out of her, and I eagerly lapped it up. Initially, it tasted like chocolate, but it changed into a tangy salty chocolate taste as more of her sex juices started to mix with the chocolate.

"I warned her when she brought me to the edge, and she dismounted my face. She placed a towel on the bed and laid down so I could enter her missionary style. Once I started to work her pussy, she started to tell me how much she wanted me to come inside her. It got me excited, and I started to drive harder into her and soon I went into auto-pilot mode.

"Then she started to imitate the dirty talk of the girls in the video, asking me to fuck her hard and to come inside her tight pussy. I had spared myself a few days before and came with a monster shot. I could hear the wet sounds as I continued to drive in and pull out for almost a minute after my initial explosion.

"When I eventually pulled out, a semen-and-chocolate mixture oozed out of her pussy and formed a pool on the towel. She scooped some of it onto her fingers and licked it like the babes in the video licked the sperm that was deposited on their boobs. With a curious grin on her face, she said that although the taste was not for her, it was also not as disgusting as she thought it would be, and that she'd eat it for the fun of it.

"She cleaned herself with the towel and produced a book. It was one which described a selection of sex positions with accompanying illustrations. She said she found it in her elder sister's bedroom. She suggested that we page through the book and try out a few.

"We took turns to identify positions and she picked forward-facing cowgirl style first. We tried the position for a few minutes, where after, I picked doggy style with her on all fours at the edge of the bed and I standing on the floor behind her. We also tried it while I knelt on the bed behind her, but we liked it more when I was standing on the ground because I could thrust harder into her. Next, she selected a spooning position that I liked because I could play with her tits while I worked her from behind.

"On my next turn, I chose one where she laid on a table and me standing on the floor again. We tried it with her laying on her back as well as on her tummy. It worked best when she was on her back. Next, she chose one where I was sitting on her dressing table's ottoman, and she straddled me. We both loved this position because it allowed slow, intimate sex. So, we kept this position until we both came in a satisfied embrace. We decided to call it a day, but to stay in the position to savor our last moments together. I could feel my erection subsiding and with it some cum started to leak out and seep down my thigh and onto the ottoman when we heard the dogs barking and saw a car's headlights in the window."

Steve pointed at a one-stop sign. "Twenty kilometers (12 miles) to go, I guess it will be a good time to stop to stretch our legs and refuel for the last stretch."

Dirk made a quick calculation. "Twenty kilometers is about ten minutes at one-twenty kilometers per hour (75 mph). That's about the time we had to clean the house. When we heard the dogs barking, we realized that Lina's parents had returned with Don. We frantically started to clean the house. I gave myself a quick splash with the cold water in the bath before I clothed myself. I rushed to the living room to retrieve the video. Next, I opened some windows and hoped that the breeze would clear the scent of sex.

"Lina, in the meantime, splashed her pussy and grabbed the cum-soaked towel off her bed to wipe off the ottoman before she dumped it in the washing basket. She dressed herself in something more decent than her cum-soiled bikini, which also found its way into the washing basket, leaving a strong smell of sex in the bathroom. Then, she desperately tried to drain the bath and to remove our pubic hair that she stuffed into one of her tampon bags.

"Luckily, Don couldn't walk fast and by the time the three of them entered the house, Lina and I were sitting at the dining room table working on some algebra, which we incidentally wrote the day before. The entire house smelt like sex. Our efforts to conceal the scent flopped. No one said a word, but they all must have known what had happened.

"I was invited to have supper with them and when I left later that evening, Don gave me a high-five and a slap on the shoulder and sent me off with 'Good job'!

"Lina told me the next day after another exam, that her mother made an appointment for the Monday at a gynecologist to get a prescription for birth control pills. However, after writing our biology exam on the Tuesday, Lina told me that her period didn't start on the Saturday as she expected and that she thought that she may be pregnant. She said that she may have misjudged her cycle because it only started recently and that it was actually irregular. And since she was supposed to start with her birth control pills at the start of her period, her mother would soon discover that she didn't start.

"She said she arranged with Beth to buy a pregnancy test and that I must hope with her, that she wasn't pregnant. She said she'd do the test with her first pee the next morning.

"I couldn't concentrate on my studies. We had our next exam on the Thursday and the relieved smile on Lina's face told me everything was just fine. Her period started during Tuesday night and there was no need to do the pregnancy test.

"Lina and I had sex two more times during the exam period, trying out different positions from the book, but always included the ottoman position which became our favorite. We made sure to put my six-pack condoms to good use, we didn't want a similar pregnancy scare.

"I joined my Cape Town friends at Jeffries Bay for my rage event where I had the sex as a lifesaver that I mentioned earlier. Lina didn't attend a rage event because their family went on vacation the day after the twins finished their final exams. Don admitted to me that he had sex about five times during the holiday and that he suspected that Lina had also had sex at least three times in total, with two different guys.

"I never admitted to having sex during my rage holiday, and she didn't mention her exploits either. I asked her if she would be my girlfriend and she accepted. We were faithful partners for over a year, having sex whenever I visited Tzaneen. During this time, I was faithful and trusted that she, too, was faithful. At least Don didn't tell me if she wasn't."

Steve sensed that Dirk was done. "Do you know why her boobs were so small?"

"She told me that late development of women ran in her family. Her mother's and aunt's breasts also had a late start. Apparently, her one cousin got concerned because her development hadn't started by the time she went to grade eight. Her doctor prescribed some hormone treatment and now she has oversized breasts, the biggest in their family and the largest in the school.

"Lina's doctor also mentioned other contributing factors. Her long-distance running, apparently, could have slowed her development because she was so skinny. And the fact that she mostly ate meat produced on the farm which didn't contain growth hormones like commercial meat could also have delayed her development relative to her peers."

Steve was still curious. "And her breasts, are they still puffy?"

"Her breasts developed nicely once she started working, which forced her to tone down on her running and she now more than fills an A-cup and the size difference is now unnoticeable. We finally broke up early this year when we realized that long-distance dating didn't work for us. There was still some puffiness in both breasts, but not as obvious. It became more pronounced when stimulated the last time we had sex about six months ago."

Something didn't feel right for Steve. "Why would she start working if she was a top scholar? Even if money was a problem, she would have qualified for bursaries!"

Dirk considered the question carefully before he answered. "Money was a big factor despite the bursaries for which she qualified. The bursaries only covered tuition and a limited amount of pocket money to cover the cost of text books and the like. She had to pay for accommodation, and since there isn't a University nearby, she also required reliable transport. Her parents were still paying off debt incurred when they bought the farm and just couldn't cover the additional cost.

"She did the next best thing. She enrolled at UNISA for a business degree and earn money to cover her cost at a local accounting business.

Steve sensed that something was amiss with Dirk. "What's the problem Bro?"

Dirk bit his lip before answering. "Although we are no longer dating, I still love her and have sex with her if I have the opportunity. Maybe even marry her one day. In the meantime, I do however enjoy the freedom to have sex with others without the feeling that I am cheating on her."

As Steve turned off the exit for the one-stop, he asked. "How is Alta doing in school with Jack on the school board?"

"Alta was below Jock's radar and wasn't affected by his hostilities. Jock was the last of Jack's children in school, so there was nobody to take over his reign of terror. Jack had an underlying illness which started to escalate during our matric year. He started to withdraw from his community involvement and resigned from the school board at the end of the year. Apparently his condition recently worsened and Jock now runs the farm."

Steve pulled in next to a fuel pump and asked the attendant to fill up. Dirk got out of the car and headed for the shop. "Don't overdo the shopping. Mom will have a nice supper ready when we arrive."

*****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.