Spring Break Ch. 04: Overnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized that she should get Steve's attention back to her. She moved to the window where soft glow from the first quarter moon created a romantic atmosphere. In the soft light of the moon, she started to strip off the gown seductively. She was satisfied when she saw that Steve's attention was drawn to her and that he stroked his cock.

When done, she slipped in next to Steve and was a bit disappointed to find him unimaginatively naked. She was, however, pleasantly surprised to find his cock in a rock-hard condition.

Steve, who noticed that Sandra wore some form of lingerie, started to explore her body, trying to work out what it was.

Sandra's thin lacy halter teddy had a deep plunging neckline, high-cut hips, and a narrow rear strip that wedged in between the firm globes of her bum. The small strip material that covered her nether lips was already damp with vaginal juices, and he had no problem working his hands onto her breasts in order to explore her 'Twin Peaks' and to make sure the outcrops on top of the peaks were hard.

It was also easy to pull the elastic cups to the side so he could play with her naked breasts. Her hard nipples on top of the peaks where the Elvaan were supposed to brew their magic potion suggested that Sandra was equally ready to start a new adventure in their 'Live Action' game.

After giving one of the peaks a firm squeeze, he probed for her nether lips again. He slid his finger under the narrow cloth which was barely wide enough to cover her puffy lips. Sandra gasped when his finger parted her lips and ran over her clit towards her wet opening.

Sandra took his member in her hand and played with her thumb over his purple glans. It was slippery due to a mild supply of pre-cum. She pulled his foreskin back and spread the slippery stuff until his entire mushroom head was covered.

Steve, meanwhile, discovered two hooks in the crotch of Sandra's teddy and unlatched them, allowing his fingers to work her clit and vagina more freely.

Sandra decided that Steve had sufficiently scouted the playing area and told him to press the start button and get the action going.

Steve carefully turned onto his side and decided that Mom's rub and the muscle relaxant had done a good job; he flexed his back to test his condition. "Can we do a speed-run tonight? My back may not last for an extended exploration."

Sandra was concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine after Mom's rub and I drank something as a precaution, but a lot of exercise may still cause a spasm."

Sandra was thinking of options. "Shall we go for an 'any percentage' speed-run, like do a quick sixty-nine until both of us come?"

Steve wanted more. "Hell, no! We must at least make sure we qualify for our Tribal Status by starting with the twin peaks elixir quest. Since it shouldn't require back movement, I may avoid further back pain. We can decide how to continue after that."

"What about a 'check-point sixty-nine' after our twin peaks quest to get you ready to quench Pele's fire in a short boss-fight?"

Steve gave it a quick thought and liked it. "Sounds good, let's go!"

Sandra stopped him and collected the thin tube from his bedside table. "Twin Peaks Elixir Potion. Sis bought it to aid the quest. She said it was an offering of apology." She opened the cap and trickled a thick liquid onto her nipple through the tube's spout. "Not quite mother's milk, but the best I can offer."

Steve turned onto his stomach and used a pillow under his tummy to keep his back straight and started to lick the creamy chocolate sauce from Sandra's tit, sucking the nipple every so often, as if breastfeeding. The memory of drinking breast milk from Juliette's breast intensified his erection.

Sandra guided his hands towards her snatch. Her legs were spread wide which caused the lips to part by themselves. Then she placed his finger over her wet clit, making small circular movements.

Steve slipped his other hand under Sandra's neck and cupped her other breast while playing with her hard nipple and rolling it with his fingers.

Sandra applied another liberal amount of sauce on her nipple and breast when Steve took a breath. Some ran down her breast into her cleavage and Steve used the opportunity to lick and enjoy more of her body.

Sandra could feel a climax building. "Suck my nipple, please."

Steve latched onto her nipple and felt the tube's spout inserted under his tongue. Liquid trickled out of the tube due to the vacuum he created from suckling. It simulated his sucking of Juliette's breast and he rubbed Sandra's clit with new enthusiasm. He could hear her short, labored breathing while the climax built up in her.

Sandra grabbed his hand, working it harder onto her clit while she arched her back in a powerful orgasm. He continued the treatment until Sandra relaxed. Only then, did he turn on his back, satisfied with the accomplishment.

It took a while for Sandra to regain her breath. She ducked her head under the covers and straddled Steve's head for a sixty-nine. His hands momentarily positioned her pussy over his mouth and then ventured towards her Twin Peaks to play with the rock-hard mountain tops.

Sandra dripped elixir over his glans. "I must also drink of the Elvaan's elixir to qualify for the tribal membership." She passed the tube to him before taking his member into her mouth. "You may want to fill the cave with more elixir."

Steve squirted some chocolate sauce into her pussy and started to lick it up.

Sandra displayed her masterful skill to bring him close to the edge and then allowing him to drift back. Steve returned the favor, bringing her close and letting her drift back again, surprised at how fast her tangy pussy juices mingled with the chocolate sauce. On her third approach towards an orgasm, she begged Steve to push through and she had another rolling orgasm which lasted for more than a minute.

With her needs satisfied, she brought Steve close and dismounted him. She laid next to him "Hey, Cowboy, there is a fire burning inside which must be quenched."

Steve immediately knew what it meant, rolled over and positioned himself between her legs. Sandra guided his steel rod into her and locked her feet behind his back.

With a slow action, Steve started to drive his rod into Sandra, slowly picking up the pace.

Sandra encouraged him. "Come on, Cowboy, come in my pussy."

It was too much for Steve and he drove deep and hard into her and soon his first load of man-juice blasted into Sandra's hot pussy. Then he froze, realizing that his back would go into a spasm if he made a wrong move. He felt how another jet of jism blasted into Sandra, but he forced himself to keep steady.

Slowly and carefully, he started to withdraw. Sandra, who realized that Steve had a problem, unlocked her feet from around his waist. His penis slipped out of her vagina and a load of man-juice spewed out of him and landed on her pussy lips and mons pubis. Steve rolled onto his side while Sandra shifted away and placed the cushion back under his tummy. Steve lowered himself slowly onto the cushion.

When settled, he whispered to Sandra, "It will be better if I am on my own, if you don't mind." He told Sandra where to find a painkiller and more muscle relaxant, and to get him a glass of water to swallow it down. Semen continued to trickle out of his softening member and wet the cushion and sheets.

Finally, he asked her to apply Norflex cream to his back muscles and to spread it out. When she was done, he told her to 'Go back to Sis'.

Sandra got out of the bed and smiled. "I'll go to Sis. I'll just clean myself first." Semen started to trickle out of her pussy and seep down her thigh.

Steve watched Sandra as she walked out of his bedroom and into the bathroom, taking the tube of elixir with her. The muscle relaxant and painkiller took their toll. Steve was fast asleep by the time the guest room's door squeaked.

*****

Laura rolled in her bed, something woke her, but she couldn't make out what it was. She also couldn't understand her high level of arousal until she became aware of the dim vibrations in her full pussy. Her vibrator was partially out of her pussy and in its last throes of its battery power. She switched it off and returned it to its charger box in her drawer.

Unconsciously, she rubbed her clitoris in response to her arousal. Her other hand returned to her nipple. Again, she fantasized that it was Dirk ministering to her and she contemplated paying Dirk a visit!

The guest room's door squeaked twice. She realized that it was too late; it must be Sandra who was back at Dirk. The crack of Steve's door must have woken her up. She forced her eyes closed, trying to drift back to sleep, wishing she was the one snuggling in next to Dirk.

*****

Laura snoozed her alarm clock which was set for half past four. She was still randy from waking up at midnight with her half-dead vibrator inside her vagina. She wished she could have lived her fantasy of last night and be with Dirk, to feel how his dick filled her vagina, first with its rock-hard flesh, and later with his virile sperm. That it was him waking her up now to have sex with her again.

She decided to reflect on her situation and get up when the alarm goes off in ten minutes' time. She recalled the last time she had her vagina filled with a real penis and with cum. It was with Eric, a classmate of Steve in matric and a long two years ago. She generally doesn't have the urge for a cock and can go for extended periods without the need for a man. The opportunities during netball tournaments and national meetings are generally enough, but she missed out on a few recently. She smiled at the thought that her vibrator is most of the times a suitable substitute for a real dick.

At the time, she desperately needed to test out her new boobs after the recovery period lapsed following her augmentation surgery, and Eric crossed her path at just the right time!

The young man came to her, desperately in need of help with economical sciences for his final matric exams. His request was innocent as was her intentions. She wore the same wrap top as the day before during his first session. It was a new outfit and the first time that she wore it and was unaware of its malfunctions, every time she bent forward when writing something down for Eric's benefit or reading from the textbook.

She soon sensed that something distracted Eric and asked him what it was when she gathered that he couldn't concentrate at all.

She smiled when she recalled Eric's shocked expression, but his answer was simple.

"Your boobs, sorry ma'am, I mean your breasts, Mrs. Botha. They are nice. I don't want to offend, but I just can't resist looking."

She looked down and was astounded by the gaping fold when she bent forward.

Eric's response gave her the emotional boost she needed, but decided to swap positions for the rest of the session because the left side was less inclined to fold open. She decided to wear trusted and less-revealing clothes for future classes in order to retain Eric's attention, at least, most of the time. With Eric's concentration mostly restored, things went well and after three more sessions, Eric had a good grasp of the subject. He, nonetheless, requested a final revision class.

The alarm went off and again she snoozed it for ten more minutes. Her thoughts wandered back to what was supposed to be her last class with Eric. It was intended to be a class that covered all the work. Shortly before the arranged time, she received a call from the provincial netball secretary, requesting her to attend a meeting on short notice.

She realized that she would be pressed for time after Eric's appointment and decided to take a quick shower. Eric arrived ten minutes early, so she slipped into her bathrobe only and decided that her hair could dry on its own. In her haste, she didn't notice that she folded the left side over the right side. Eric was embarrassed when he saw her in her gown, in spite of her being covered up properly, when she opened the door to invite him in. He offered to wait outside, but she insisted that she was comfortable in her robe.

Laura invited him in, her plan was to get him started and to slip away to get dressed so she walked him to the dining table. She took the seat at the end of the table and Eric took the seat on her right. They settled on this placement to avoid a repeat of their first session.

She paged through the textbook to locate the section she wanted to start off with. When she looked up, she saw Eric staring wide-eyed towards her breasts. She looked down and noticed with shock, that her robe had folded open and he could see her boob in all its naked glory. She pulled the material to get herself proper.

Eric blushed and told her that he never saw a woman's naked breast before. Her pent-up desires overwhelmed her, so she asked if he had ever touched a woman's breast. The way Eric's head dropped, confirmed her suspicion, so she asked if he wanted to touch hers. Eric just stared dumbfounded and smiled.

When he still didn't move after she added, "Then you haven't touched one either. Do you want to touch them?" She took his hand and helped him to pull her robe's left shoulder off her before guiding his fingers onto her breast and towards her nipple.

It took Eric some time to get out of his petrified state. "I never touched a woman's boob before."

That got her curious. "And sex?"

His head just hung further down and whispered in a soft voice, "No."

The alarm went off and Laura realized that she didn't have time to relive all the details of how she ended up with her vagina overflowing with Eric's cum. She got up and stepped into her thong. She'll need to get the stuff for breakfast ready before getting into her more conservative sleep attire. She detoured to peek into Sis' bedroom on her way to the kitchen and was surprised to find the door wide open and the room empty; she was convinced that she would, at least, find Sis there. How could she have missed Sis sneaking out?

Her only conclusion was that Sis spent part of the night with Dirk. Even if Sis was a virgin yesterday, as she thought to be the case, she had to accept that it would no longer be so.

Laura decided that it would be better to accept that Sis was sexually active and to manage any unplanned pregnancy, than to pretend that she wasn't. She made a mental note to arrange a visit to the gynecologist to get Sis on birth control. A visit to the pharmacy for a 'morning-after' pill may also be a wise move. Her own mother did the same with her when she found out that she was sexually active in her matric year, and she never regretted it. She wished that it was herself, rather than Sis, who had real sex with Dirk during the night.

She went to the kitchen and noisily handled a pot and pan to wake the girls up and allow them an honorable return to Sis' bedroom. Soon after this, she heard the creak of the guest room door followed by the shuffle of feet going into Sis' bedroom. She didn't hear the crack of Steve's door, which she interpreted as both girl's coming out of the guest room. She was shocked at the realization that both young women were with Dirk.

She opened the refrigerator and bent over, looking for mushrooms on the lower shelves when she heard footsteps coming to a halt behind her. She almost froze for a moment by the thought that it may be Dirk. Her lacy thong was probably soaking wet from her sex juices that lingered in her vagina after her vibrator-enhanced late-night fantasy and early morning thoughts. She could feel her thong wedged into her bum crack, but maybe it also slipped into her vulva, exposing one, or even both, of her nether lips.

She felt playfully flirtatious after her fantasy and faked that she didn't hear the steps and continued her search uninterrupted. She got up slightly, imitating a search for something on a higher shelf before bending down again. She went into a hunched position to reach deep into the bottom shelf and suddenly felt the stimulation which her thong exerted on her clit hood dumbbell and realized with excitement that her thong must have slipped into her nether lips.

She 'finally' found the last ingredient and stood upright. As she turned around, she pretended to be surprised to see Dirk there, and apologized for anything inappropriate he might have seen while she was searching.

Dirk was in his boxers and a sleeveless vest and avoided a direct response and just hoped that Laura didn't notice how tented his boxers were. "No problem, I just wanted a glass of water." His eyes were now glued to the impressions her angel wings and nipples made against the thin, stretched lace of her camisole's bra cups. The dumbbells were real after all!

Laura crossed her arm over her breasts and Dirk looked up into her eyes. He realizes that he was caught out and his eyes dropped to the floor.

She turned around and stretched to reach for the tumbler glasses on the top cupboard shelf, knowing that her cami would rise and expose her firm buttocks.

Dirk first noticed how her calf muscles firmed up as she got onto her toes. It drew his glance higher, to the long vertical indentation between the thigh muscles. As if hypnotized, his glance followed the indent onto her buttocks where her gluteus maximus muscles were clamped together with her thong buried deep between them. His gaze drifted even higher onto her firm back muscles.

Laura 'found' what she was looking for and turned around. She poured cold, filtered water from the refrigerator into the glass and handed it to Dirk. She smiled when she realized that he avoided her gaze. When Dirk disappeared into the passage leading to the guest room, she slipped into her bedroom to dress into her conservative sleepwear and nightgown.

The smell of the sexual pleasures of the night before hit her when she opened Steve's bedroom door. She woke him and he gladly accepted her offer to apply fresh Norflex before he gets out of bed. Traces of Steve's semen were smeared over the bed sheet and a pillow case. It didn't surprise her because she knew that Sandra had underwent a hysterectomy after an accident. She was glad when she finished and left the room in a hurry. She better get her feelings under control.

She could hear the girls in the bathroom which Sis shares with Steve and detoured into her own bedroom to put her gown on. The two girls soon joined her in the kitchen and offered to help with breakfast. Laura put Sandra on the toaster, and Sis on the bacon, and took it upon herself to prepare scrambled eggs and creamy mushrooms. The three women finished their preparations just as the young men walked into the kitchen.

Dirk's gaze went first to Laura's boobs. He could still make out the angel wing impressions through the gown, which could easily be missed if the observer didn't know that they were there.

The two younger women were both in golf shirts and matching shorts that were not as revealing as Dirk had hoped for. Sis's outfit had a turquoise, floral theme and Sandra's a lime-green landscape.

Dirk's eyes continuously wandered in Laura's direction during breakfast. Her gown would fold open as she bent forward to take a bite of her breakfast and he didn't want to miss the opportunity to see more of her boobs. This didn't impress the younger women, especially Sis, who would kick him on the shin whenever she felt neglected.

This left Dirk confused on his options upon their return. He was sure that Laura tried to signal availability to him and the image of her large breasts swinging while he thrust his dick into her hasn't faded. Should he go for the older woman, or stick with her daughter? Maybe... he should devise a plan to have them both!

*****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.