Squirrely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That one was the last straw. Linda let her hands slide inside her shirt to pull on her nipples. Her pants unzipped as she stared at the big cock spewing its baby batter. Leaning back her fingers danced over her clitoris, and by the time they slid inside she was moist and ready. It only took a few moments before she exploded into a quivering mess. Her palm soaked by the spray from her intense orgasm. Gasping she leaned forward, until her forehead touched the iPad, so the only thing her eyes could see was this massive cock exploding in her face.

Sitting still for a long time running the three messages through her mind as she focused on the cock. Her hands cupped over her quivering sex. Eventually she sits up and in a euphoric state types an encouraging response to each, she shuts down the iPad, stands and goes to take her shower. In the shower, again the fingers roamed all over, even when there wasn't any soap on her nipples or between her legs. Drying off all she could think of was the messages, and holding men close while dancing tonight.

John got home a little late, but jumping quickly into the shower as Linda finished getting dressed. As he climbed out of the shower Linda was sitting on the bathroom counter wearing a low cut puffy peasant shirt, and a hip hugging skirt with a slit up the side. As he dried himself off he would glance over to the counter every so often. When he did Linda would spread her legs a bit and pull the skirt a little higher. Sitting up high on the counter, John could see that she was not wearing anything underneath, and what was there was shaved bare and glistened nicely.

Breaking away from the teasing sight, he saw the wanton smirk on her face. Eventually John said, "If you don't stop that I am going to rip those clothes off of you and we will never make it to dinner. Giggling she slides off the counter allowing the skirt to slide up exposing herself. Turning away she sways out of the bathroom, neglecting to re-adjust the skirt until she was in the other room.

John finally dressed, kisses his wife and together they head out to the restaurant. Even after twenty-two years of marriage, Linda turned in her seat to tease John. He smile as she slid her skirt high, showing a lot of thigh. At one of the traffic lights she leaned toward him and grabbing the elastic neckline and shimmied. As she did his eyes popped as he realized the loose top hid the fact she was not wearing a bra. So there she sat blowing me a kiss, with both of her breast popping out of her shirt. He never noticed the light changed until a car horn behind him made him look away.

Giggling away she tried to behave for the rest of the ride. They found a parking spot at the end of a row to park and John got out and headed for the door. Although when he noticed that Linda was still in the car he turned back and opened the door for his wife. With a naughty smile, she spread her legs wide as she swung out of the car. Standing she leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips and then taking his hand they headed for the restaurant door.

Once inside they found that two of the others were already there and holding a table for the five of them. As they came up to the table, hellos were said all around, with John taking a seat, expecting Linda to sit beside him. Instead she went around the table and wrapped her arms around Dave from behind. Letting her breast press against the back of his head. She shimmied them as she pealed away. Randy had turned to watch so as Linda just rotated to give Randy his hug, she actually gave him motorboat style hug, burying his face between her breast. As she pulled away his eyes were as wide as his smile. She grinned back at him and said naughty boy. Then she sashayed over to the empty seat beside John, and planted a kiss on his cheek, as she took the last seat.

Tony smiled as he came over to the table moments later, taking the last seat and says, "Sorry that I am late. Guess I missed my chance for one of those amazing hugs I saw Linda giving." Staring at Linda he says, "Oh well, Maybe Linda will make up for it later, with a nice slow teasing dance."

Linda smiles at Tony as he sits on the other side of John and replies, "You will have the first and last dance tonight. Will that make up for it?" John's head is acting like a bobble head doll, swinging back and forth between the two of them. Linda extends her hand under the table, placing it upon Johns upper thigh, and sides it up until it settles over his cock. With a slight squeeze she turns to look at her husband and blows him an air kiss, as she says, "Don't worry, there will be more than enough dances. I am sure I can slide you in there somewhere.

The waitress comes around and takes everyone's orders. Simple sports bar fare, of wings, burgers, and fries. What took more time was ordering the drinks because there were 2 TVs on each wall and another in each of the corners. They all know what the bar carries, but each one asks the waitress, which beers are on tap. Even Linda asks which beers are on tap only to end up ordering a Rose wine. As the waitress walks away, Tony says, "Linda you should probably give her a hug, I think she earned it."

The TVs cut down on the chatter between friends, although, the guys did keep stealing glances at Linda. She didn't seem to be able to sit still. Swaying in her seat, or reaching for more napkins kept her bra less breast stretching her shirt from one side to the other. The one time she stood to reach across the table to grab more napkins her shirt stretched down almost into her plate. The elastic holding the top against her body, gave up the ghost. The guys on the other side of the table ignored the TVs, food, and drink. To a man they sat up straighter and lifting their heads and opening their mouths, as their eyes watched the cleavage grow.

John wondered what was going on with the guys, until he noticed where they were all staring. Linda, wasn't totally ignorant to what was happening. She smiled as she swayed her shoulders back and forth as she pretended to struggle getting the napkins loose. As John finally said, "Dave pass Linda a napkin so she can sit back before her tits pop out.

Just then she stood up straight with a napkin in her hand, waving it back and forth, happy that she got it. None of the guys moved a muscle as they all continued watching her chest sway enticingly. She finally sat down and looked at John waving it in front of him saying, "I got it." Turning to the guys she says, "I got it Dave, no need to get me one now. Sorry to bother you."

Dave made a production of pulling the napkins closer to him, then asked Linda if she needed another napkin. With a giggle she started to stand up when John put his hand on her shoulder and said she can have his. A group awe was not only said at their table, but also from nearby tables. This set Linda into another set of giggles as she sent a silent thank you to the surrounding tables. That started an influx of asking her to pass napkins, ketchup and other condiments. John just shook his head and declared the meal was over.

He stood up and waved the waitress over for the check as the rest of group took their last swig and stood also. When the waitress showed up, Tony reached over and took the checks. Everyone did a halfhearted attempt to pay their share, knowing that Tony made twice what they did so didn't argue to much. As he was paying the bill and everyone else was headed for the door. On the way out Linda stopped the waitress and wrapped her arms around in a firm hug, and said, "Thanks for taking care of us. I know we were a pain." Releasing her she turned and left. The waitress just stared as Linda skipped up to John and took his hand. The bar tender walked up behind her and said, "If she gives hugs as a tip, I will take them next time they show up. The waitress swats him with her order booklet and said, "Like hell."

By the time they got to the club, it was already filling up. The DJ was just putting up the next song as they grabbed one of the few remaining tables. John and Randy went to the bar to get everyone's first drinks as Tony stuck his hand out to Linda. She smiles at him and says, "I do owe you the first dance and I believe there is a hug you also requested. Since a slow one just started lets get to the dance floor and you can have your hug while we dance.

Once on the dance floor, Linda puts her left up to take his and rests her right on his hip. Smiling aback at her Tony slides his arms inside her dance frame and pulls her tight against her. One hand high on her back where her peasant blouse neckline is and the other drops down to just above her ass. Pulling her tight her eyes widen as she feels his bulge pressing against her hip and part way down her thigh. Linda whispers her mantra over and over, "Be a hot woman. Let my dance partners excite me. John will enjoy it. Be a hot woman. Let my dance partners excite me. John will enjoy it."

Tony hears her whispering something, so he pulls her head onto his shoulder to hear what she is saying over the music. After the third time repeating it, he smiles broadly at what she is telling herself. His hand slips further down and squeezes her bubble butt between her ass cheeks. His fingertips dip into her ass crack and slides even further down. His fingers tell him she is totally commando tonight. Leaning back he presses his pelvic against her even harder. She feels his now rock hard cock sliding against her lower body as they sway to the dance.

As he hears her mantra mix with little gasps, his other hand moves toward her breast, pressing against her peasant shirt. This causes a gaping in the front as he does. His upper torso leans back slightly away from her and presses his cock even more firmly against her. The move allows him squeeze her side breast. It also allows him to stare deeper down at her now exposed cleavage to the point of seeing the upper edge of her pink nipple. As the song ends he pulls back into a tight hug and whispers to her. You are a hot wife. Don't embarrass your husband by looking, but John was rubbing himself as you danced with me. He is so excited. By the end of the night he will be all over you.

Giving her a light kiss on the cheek, he takes her hand and together walk back to the table. John hands her a drink and after she had two healthy sips she set it down and grabbed his hand. Leading the way she pulls him with her to the dance floor. It was a faster tune so there was no dirty dancing like the one with Tony. As they danced Tony told the other conspirators what she was whispering as they danced. He admitted that he found her online have been chatting for a while. What she was whispering was what he told to do just before they ended their chat.

Dave said she was getting very hot with the dick pics he had sent her. John must not be giving her what she needs if she is on a dating app chatting with the two of us. Randy says, she is Squirrely and yea, I have been chatting her up online also. She sure has loosened up since we have found her there. She never would have gone bra less at club night with us before. Tony smiles, and says her bra isn't the only thing missing. Dave says, "Damn by the next time we are out, she will be begging for all of us to fuck her."

Tony says, "Wait a minute. I am talking about a little pinch and giggle when we get together. You want to cuckold John?" The song ends, and they were heading back to the table. Dave stands and hands Linda her drink and says, "I am next, if you are ready to swing around the dance floor by a real man."

Linda smiles and looks to her husband for a second before saying, "A real man huh? Well," Taking another sip she rolls her eyes so her husband sees, then turning back to Dave saying, "Well Dave, I will try to take note, as to how a real man dances." Offering her arm, Dave humphs at that. Wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her tight he almost carries her to the dance floor. With a quick move once there he spins her tight against himself, face to face, locking his other arm around her.

A sheet of paper would not be able to slide between them. Once they start to sway to the music, Dave drops his hand to her ass and squeezes those amazing globes. Linda gasps, and as she moves her hands to his wrists. She stops as he says, "You have always been a hot wife, maybe you should enjoy the benefits of being one. You love the feel of being crushed up against a big man, especially one that is big everywhere it counts." She looks into his eyes and slowly slides her hands back up his arms until they rest on his biceps.

Flexing them for her as he again gives a firm squeeze of her ass as he pulls her tight. She feels his bulging pants pressing all the way up and past her belly button. Her eyes go wide as he smiles back at her saying, "That is all because of you. Tell me you want it and it can be yours." With that they move around the dance floor, eventually getting to the far side of it. Turning in the corner so she is hidden behind his bulk from the table he releases one hand from her ass. Taking her wrist as he stares into her eyes, slowly lowers her hand down his chest.

Linda starts to resist, but not enough to stop him from lowering her hand down to the bulge in his pants. He smiles at her as her breathing slows and her mouth opens. Her fingers grip his cock through his pants. Moving her hand lower and lower. Linda's eyes grow wide as she realizes the width and length is bigger than she has ever seen. Her lips quiver as her hand finally rests over his balls. Letting go of her hand as she slides it back up to his large helmeted cock tip. Gripping it tightly she feels it pulse once as Dave licks her lips. Startled she tries to step back, but bumps into the wall. Dave props his hands on each side of her against the wall. Leaning forward, he whispers close to her ear, "Like the feel of that, imagine what it would feel like pounding into a hot wife like you."

She stares at him for a moment and looking down, Dave thinks he has her interested. Instead she skirts under his arm and worms her way back to the table. She hears Dave laugh as she hurries away. Randy sees her coming and stands to ask for the next dance. She is moving weaving recklessly through the dancers. Bumping into some of them as she moves. Dave is trailing behind with a shit eating smirk on his face. Randy looks to John, but he is talking to Tony so doesn't see her coming. Randy steps forward and pulls out a chair guiding Linda into it and pushes it into the table. Bending he whispers in a low calming tone, that she is safe, relax your safe.

Dave is headed straight for Linda, but Randy steps between and points at a chair away from her. His smirk, changes into a vicious sneer as he raises an arm to move Randy out of the way. Until he feels Tony's hand slap his back saying, "Hope you had a good dance, I think John has called the next one."

Linda picks up her wine and downs half of it before turning so John can pull her to her feet. As they walk out to the dance floor, Tony says, "You should have enticed her, not scare her half to death. We will be lucky to get another dance with her at all after that shit." Dave pushes Tony's arm away and plops down into a chair as he reaches for his Johnnie Walker Black on the rocks. Downs it and waves the waitress for another. I was going to press John about the bet and to confirm he still wanted to keep it active. Telling him how his wife is so beautiful that we think she will fail him the same way as yours and Randy's wife did. Needless to say, none of us will mention that she is already on the online dating app. So tease her and motivate her sexual needs that might not be met. Not rape her on the dance floor.

The song comes to an end as the three of them puts their hands together and say she will be ours. John doesn't want to declare defeat before she is violated. When they return to the table from the dance floor, John looks at his golf buddies and knows they were discussing strategy. The only question is what and how will it effect him since all he can do is hope for her love to hold true. Linda looking at the same group of men sees three single men. All three want to get into her panties and that she is already out of them. How do I walk the thin line with them to make my hubby happy without falling.

Reaching out her hand she takes Randy's and says, I believe this next dance is yours. She turns without releasing his hand as Randy follows. She starts whispering, but the words carry "Be a hot woman. Let my dance partners excite me. John will enjoy it." She takes a couple of steps onto the dance and turns while still mouthing the words. Sliding her arms around Randy's neck she starts to sway to the music. He just stands there mesmerized as her body swishes against him. His eyes never leaving her face until she whispers the phrase, he starts to sway, as she mouths the words "John will enjoy it."

Randy pulls her closer as his arms wrap further around her. One hand slides up to the side of her head and pulls it onto his shoulder. She continues to sway as they slowly rotate on the dance floor. Randy nuzzles into her neck and whispers to her between nibbles, "You are a beautiful, hot wife. John is proud of how sexy you are, and always brags at the golf games what a sexually stimulating woman. Near the end of the song, Linda nibbles a little on his shoulder. As the other dancers start to leave the dance floor, she looks him in the eye and says, "You really do think I am beautiful don't you?" With that she separates from him as he nods to her question she says, "Thank you." as they walk off the dance floor.

Going back to the table, she sits beside her husband and sips her wine. After a few moments, she lowers her hand underneath the table and John starts, as she rides it up his leg. She keeps a straight face and she asks who is ready to get another drink. Leaning against her husbands shoulder her hand rides up to his cock and gives it a squeeze. He quickly stands up and says this round is on him, but not before Linda felt he had a healthy erection. Not as big as the three others, but she mouths, "Glad John is enjoying this, because I sure am."

She dances with each of the three again before they call it quits for the night. Each enjoying the more relaxed Linda's body. None, actually groped a breast, but a bit of body rubbing did raise the excitement level greatly. Linda, took some liberties of her own, as they spun further away from the group table. Each of the men was slightly surprised as they felt her hand slide over and give a slight squeeze to their bulges. Somewhere around midnight they all stood and gave Linda the traditional light kiss, then headed for their cars.

On the way home Linda rested her hand on his knee, and grinned as he flinched again. Linda teases his knee, and watches his reactions as he drives the nine miles to their house. As he puts the car into park she leans over and gives him a kiss on the cheek. John gives her a slight smile, and then pops the door open and gets out. Linda sits in the passenger seat and watches as he walks around to the front of the car. A smile on her face as she waits for him to open her door. She has it all planned out. She will lean forward as she holds the bottom of her shirt to pull the neck line even lower showing lots of cleavage. Then as she swings one leg out her skirt will hike up, drawing his eyes to her glistening moisture.

As he takes her hand to help her out, she pulls him down and they begin their night of passion right here in the driveway. Her sultry smile, changes slowly as she realizes that he has already reached to porch without looking back. Her mouth slowly opens in astonishment, that he is just going inside. Her touches and teasing of him and the others didn't excite him to near orgasmic passion. As he almost reaches the door, she pops her own open as her brow gathers into a scowl. Snatching her purse, she climbs out of the car, slams the door behind her. All thoughts of being a swaying desirability, crash into a stomping mess as she stalks to the front door.