Squirrely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda is stunned by the use of her name, but before it really registers his following comments put her into a panic. Quickly grabbing the iPad, Linda tries to show herself to him, but it is just a blur as her movements are fast and jerky. He sends another comment that says only two words. 'Calm Yourself.' Staring at those words her hands steady and her face and naked breast comes into sharp image. Another message pops up, 'Set the camera down on the deck railing and step back so I can admire your whole hot body.'

Without hesitation Linda does as he says. Within seconds Tony sees her in all her naked glory. A quick stab at his keyboard, for a screen capture. Then types another message, 'Very nice, see how invigorating it is to offer yourself to another. Now Raise your arms up as high as you can and slowly turn. As he sees her turn he quickly screen captures her in many different angles. He complements her when done and texts, 'See how liberating it is to give to another instantly, without question or hesitation. You are a beautiful Hot Wife.'

Turning the video capture on he also turns on his mic. "Your Master is pleased. Take hold of your nipples and pinch firmly. That is right. Now lift them by the nipples until you can't lift them any higher." Watching her perform for him, his tongue licks his upper lip. "I said Lift Them High, Lift them so it hurts and then hold them until I tell you to stop." He sees the grimace growing on her face. "Take your right breast and feed it into your mouth. Suck and lick the nipple, Pain melds into Pleasure. Gently lower your other breast. Very nice My future Slave Linda. You make a fine hot wife.

I need you to run an errand before your training can be carried further. Tomorrow you need to go to Le Sex Shop on Dover Street during your lunch break. A package will be waiting for you behind the counter for you. It will be paid for so don't worry about how you are going to explain any money spent to John. Now to finish off, I want you to sit, and finish yourself off, to a nice big orgasm." Master Tony lets the video run as he does a running commentary for her benefit as she fingers herself. It doesn't take long until she explodes into a squirting orgasm that soaked the chair and her camera. After watching her recover, he says you did fine. Good night Slave Linda, finally turns off the video and signs out as he realizes his slip of the tongue calling her Linda.

As Linda reached for her clothes another message pinged in and she sat back down. Clicked open the message and turned on video, while sending a message 'Yes Master I am ready.' AbitRandy sat at his computer with mouth open as Linda stands back for proof. Just before She realized it wasn't her Master, abitRandy clicked a screen capture of her. Covering herself as best she could as she reached to kill the video and logged out. Shaking like a leaf Linda stared at the blank screen. Reaching for her wine glass she drank what was left in multiple gulps.

Setting the glass down she reached down and grabbed her underwear and started to put her panties on. Struggling to get one foot through and tipping over onto the chair as she tried to get the other foot through the hole. She looks at them still around her ankles and kicks them off. She mutters, fuck that he won't even give a damn how sexy I look. By the time he gets home he will strip down and climb in bed exhausted anyway. If it wasn't for Master telling me to expand myself, I wouldn't have let BigDick talk me through an orgasm tonight. For that matter I would have had to finger myself after if John tried anyway. Those are never as strong as tonight's.

Scooping up her clothes up into a pile, Linda drops her iPad on top then, catching her empty wine glass base with a finger she lets it dangle underneath the pile and heads into the house. She tries to sway her hips seductively, pretending her Master is watching. Two of these large wine glasses does put a little more sway into it than normal. Bumping the table next to the door sends her staggering into the door frame. With a giggle she bounces against the door frame a couple of times. Her shoulders and ass are going to have light bruises in the morning, but she smiled as she made it in. Dropping her clothes on the couch she snatches up her iPad and wine glass as she heads into the kitchen.

She turns on the iPad, as she pulls out the wine. Clicking the dating app she pours herself another full portion of wine. There are a couple of messages, from BigDick and AbitRandy. Smiling she clicks on AbitRandy's chat icon and hits the video button. Almost instantly it goes live and there is Randy looking back at her. She giggles and says, "Hi, Randy sorry about that. How are you today." Randy just stares at his screen. There is Linda sitting at a table. Her full, naked breast resting on the top of the table as she smiles into the camera. As she takes a sip of her wine, watches her breast rise up with the cup. His head lifts up with the breast. When it does he notices that his own image is showing in a small box in the upper left of his screen.

Eventually he comes back to himself and says, "Hi, Linda. Did I catch you in the middle of something?"

Smiling back at him she says, "Nope. Already finished a wonderful chat with Master. He wanted to watch me have an orgasm. So now I am just waiting for John to come home." With a musical Giggle and another sip of wine she continues, "I love handle, AbitRandy, and you are Randy." With that another of her delightful giggles comes over his speakers. Before he can say anything, she reaches over and pours herself what is left of the wine. Her breast swaying as she turns one way and then the other. Her large pink areola with their pert chest berries standing proud.

Randy says, "You look lovely tonight. You surprised me that you were naked, so it took me a while to stop staring. My cock is so hard it is straining against my pants. Such a Beautiful, Hot, Woman, wish I were there.

With a giggle Linda says, "Pull it out and show me. Stroke it good so I can see you shoot a load while I play with my titties for you." Taking another big sip of her wine she lifts one of her breast and licks the nipple. Randy stands, undoes his pants and pulls out his cock for her to see. Linda looks at it as he strokes and says, "It is nice. Looks a bit bigger than Johns, and a heck of a lot thicker. I would love to taste that lovely beast."

It didn't take long before some precum started dripping out of the tip. The added lubrication added to the sensations of watching his friend's wife fondling her tits. As he was getting closer to coming she leaned back and reached under the table, as she started to moan. Her whole body started to spasm, and scream out. His hand shot to the base of his cock as he emptied his load all over the table and keyboard in front of him. Linda's tongue lashes out as if she could reach it, and giggles as he slowly continues to stroke. Linda smiles as the last drops drizzle out of the end.

Linda says, "Damn I want some of that lovely cock pumping inside of me. That would feel wonderful, but for now, Hubby should be home soon. I have a couple of very wet spots that need to be cleaned up, so I will say good night." Lifting her tits she squeezes the nipple and waves it good bye to Randy. Then she kills the feed and shuts down again. Randy stares at the blank screen and closes his eyes as he tries to relax. It does no good as images of John's wife burns itself into his mind. That woman he has known for a long time and he had always admired her beauty. Tonight she shared it with him. Reality never seems to hold up to the mind's fantasy, except this time. Randy looks at the mess he made on his keyboard and thinks, 'I am so glad I bought a keyboard skin to protect against spills.'

Linda drains the last of her wine cup, and tosses the empty bottle into the trash. Grabbing a towel she starts wiping up the moisture on the chair and floor from her orgasm. Staggering out the front door she dabs at the moisture she sprayed earlier as she sees a car pulling into the drive way. Standing naked on the decking she waves at her husband as he sits in the car. The headlights are shining on the deck and she is smiling back at him, her full glory illuminated by those same headlights.

Killing the lights he quickly getting out of the car he rushes up the steps to her as she spreads her arms wide to give him a big hug. Linda says, "Hi, honey, I missed you." John half carries her into the house keeping her wrapped around him to cover what he could. There are no real neighbors that could see, but that didn't matter right now. As the door closes behind them, she says, "Oh wow, that was such a rush, I don't feel good."

Letting go of her he steps back to go out to his car to get his briefcase, but she starts to teeter. Grabbing her to keep her from falling he takes her farther into the living room and sets her on the couch. That is when he sees the pile of clothes scattered over the cushions. Looking back and forth he finally says, "What the hell hon, why are you naked, much less outside and drunk."

Linda smiles a dreamy smile and says, "I got dressed up sexy for you, but you had to work late. I had a drink or a couple, and got undressed since you would be too tired to play with me tonight. I love you." Slumping to the side, she giggles for a moment before her eyes close.

Looking at her naked form as she falls asleep on the couch. He figures she can sleep it off there. Getting a blanket he lifts her legs onto the couch and covers her. Grabbing her clothes and puts them in the hamper. He gets a water bottle and sets it on the coffee table with the aspirin bottle. For when she wakes up. Giving her a kiss on the forehead he gets his briefcase out of the car and then goes to bed himself.

John looks over toward the couch as he sips his morning coffee. Looking at the clock he pours a fresh cup and walks over to the couch. Setting it on the coffee table beside the aspirin and water he yanks the blanket off of his wife's still naked body. She buries her face deeper into the pillow as one hand flails around looking for the blanket. With a smile he smacks her ass and says, "Time to get up for work my naked honey bunny." With that he rough folds the blanket and tosses it on the couch at her feet. Then grabbing his briefcase he walks out the front door and heads to work.

Linda sits up and grabs at the caffeinated elixir of life. Wrapping her hands around the warm cup she takes a sip. With a slight smile she thinks, pleasure and pain. Opening the aspirin bottle she pops a couple into her hand. Tossing the aspirin back she takes another sip of coffee. Putting the coffee down Linda takes the blanket and wraps it around herself as she stands. Picking up the coffee she heads to the kitchen to snatch up her iPad, flips it on as she goes back to the computer room.

As she settles into her work chair, she opens her dating app and sees last night's message from Bigdick. With a smile she pops it open, only to find two messages from him. The first was last nights, Do you want to play? Then the second, was a picture of his beautiful cock and balls with look what you missed last night. Grinning, she drops the towel, clicks a pick of herself, then sends it in a reply, 'Thanks for the pic Dave. Impressive, this is what the others golf buddies saw last night. Just too tired to show you also by that time. Hope you have time to enjoy before you have to go to work.'

Clicking on new message for Sex4reel, she places the picture she just took, and adds, 'Master Tony, I am ready.' Then sends. Leaning back she slowly sips her coffee, waiting for replies. The room is a little cool so her booby bumps are rather hard and outstanding. Drifting the palm of her hand over them does nothing to diminish that at all. Reaching down to swirl her finger in her trimmed pussy. Wonder what these guys like best, trim, shaved, or wild? Guess I will have to ask and see what they like.

Turning on the work computer Linda turns her chair to face that screen and signs in. About an hour into her work, the ping of an incoming message sounds off. A quick glance as she opens the message menu and sees it is from Bigdick. She smiles and continues working. It doesn't take long before another ping sounds off. Never turning from the work computer she keeps keying away as she waits for the third ping. Linda didn't have to wait long as she sees that Bigdick, AbitRandy, and Sex4reel have all sent messages.

Clicking on Bigdick as the first of the three to respond. Linda keeps working as she turns on her video/mic and says, "Hi, Dave hope you are having a great morning. Please hold for a second." With that she clicks on AbitRandy's message and pulls him into the chat mode. Again she says, "Hi, Randy hope you are having a great morning. Please hold for a second." Lastly she clicks on Sex4Reel's icon and again goes entering a four way conversation. Linda turns to away from work and says, "Good morning Golf Buddies, I hope your mornings are going well. Oh by the way, Master Tony, I am Ready." With that said she stands and the blanket falls from her shoulders.

Linda smiles at the men who are all leaning forward in their seats. She lifts her hands to cup under her breast and jiggles her buxom boobies. Linda does that musical giggle the expressions of her captive audience as she lets them bounce about. As she swivels back to her work computer she says to the guys, "Questions? Or Requests? I don't have long. I have to go out at lunch to pick up a package." A quick glance at the guys and yup, she has all of their undivided attention.

Grabbing her nipple closest to the camera she pinches it hard and lifts it up. Bending her neck slightly she is able to kiss her breast. As she does she hears a chorus of gasps from her iPad. Letting of of the nipple her tit bounces about until it settles back to normal position. A light giggle and she says to her grown men who are acting like little boys that have never seen a naked woman before. "Yep, pain and pleasure, that is a really hot combination."

Linda works for a while longer than turns to the boys, and says, "Surprised none of you asked how I figured out who you were. Well I have to hit the road unless, Master Tony forgot to order my presents. Hope you guys didn't need to get anything done. Seems like you wasted your morning at work watching some naked lady. Either way I am gone. Ta Ta, or should I say Tit Tit." With that she logs off and shuts down the iPad.

Tossing on some street worker type clothes she heads out. Midi skirt and a pink peasant shirt without bra, or panties. Linda tried to put on her five in CFM pumps, but opted for the three inch. She had never been to Le Sex Shop before and wasn't sure if she might need to run. She was a lot more stable on the shorter heal. A pair of sneakers were what she wanted to wear, but they didn't match the skirt or blouse.

The drive wasn't bad, not in a food area so not much lunch crowd to busy up the road. The Le Sex Shop, was the closest adult toy store in the area. That was convenient and an almost empty parking lot, but she still drove past it three times building up the courage to pull in. Sliding low in the seat once in the parking lot, she locked and eventually unlocked the car door every time a car drove past. Her mouth was dry and as close to a panic attack as she could get that someone might see her go in.

Eventually, Linda lifted her head and pushed open the door. Once inside she found that there were two other people perusing the isles. As the door closed behind her, closing her off from retreat, she was accosted by the sales person with "Can I help you find anything." The heat rose up my chest and colored my cheeks so bright that it soon outshone the pink of my blouse. Nervously I looked down and said "No thanks." and started walking around the racks against the walls. Keeping my head down except to quickly glance at the other people hoping they would leave soon. Eventually I settled into one spot in the corner pretending to look at something, but really waiting on the others.

The sales woman came up behind her over and said, "Any of these dildos strike your fancy? The eight inch is the most popular, but some more courageous like that 12" monster a little higher up.

Startled Linda almost screamed, before realizing what she said. Finally looking at what she had been pretending to look at her eyes go wide. The array of dildos in front of her are the full spectrum or the rainbow and in so many sizes she gasps. Looking back and forth at the sales woman she sees her name tag as Brenda. Taking a deep breath first she says, "Oh, my. Um, I am, um, supposed to have a package waiting for me behind the counter."

The sales woman says, "Oh, so you are Slave Squirrely. Yes, we have everything over next to the register, come on over. Pulling a box out and setting it onto the counter. Taking a sheet off the top she said, "Okay, now lets just check to make sure everything is here." Pulling one item out she says, Three pack of butt plugs, gradual size increases. Oh yes very popular with men and women alike."

Linda starts looking around to see if the other customers are paying attention to her items. Her blush is getting brighter as another man comes into the store. The sales woman looks up and says "I will be with you in a moment, go ahead and look around." The newcomer comes over to the counter, and stands waiting slightly behind Linda as Brenda pulls out the next piece. One, thick 12" dildo, placing it in line on the counter-top. One of the 8" vibrators, A four pack of restraints, check, lube, check, an angle wedge, check, cat-of-nine, a paddle and a ball gag. Placing the last of it to the end of the line stretching across the counter. Brenda says, "Oh my. you must be a screamer. Wish my man would get me one, I keep waking my kid. Oh and he ordered this as an after though," reaching under the table she pulled out another bag saying, "Two douche."

Brenda, says, "Okay, it is already paid for by Master Sex4Reel so all you have to do is sign here, and it is all yours." Linda signs her name to it, and the sales lady takes the paper glances at the signature. Handing it back to Linda she says, "You have to sign as Slave Squirrely, not Linda.

Linda signs it again, and quickly grabs up everything stretched over the counter-top tossing it haphazardly into the box. Picking it up she spins toward the door and bumps into the male customer that was waiting his turn. Linda's eyes go wide as she utters an apology, to the guy that has a broad smile and says, "Slave Squirrely, you need to be punished for being so careless. If you were mine I would bend you over the counter, raise that skirt and use that new paddle giving you a dozen swats."

Standing her ground Linda looked him square in the eye and says, "You are not my Master, and if I got punished it would be by him. Since you aren't, excuse me while I bring to my Master's new toys to him. He awaits my return so he can administer his pleasure with each new toy in the box." Walking past the man she exaggerates the sway of her hips to the door. One last look over her shoulder at the man staring at her, and a wink to the smiling sales woman, before exiting. As the door shut she walks as fast as she can to her car. Dropping the box onto the passenger seat as she slides into the drivers side she takes little time exiting the parking lot.

Once home Linda grabs her box of toys, and takes them into the computer room. Pulling out each piece, she unpacks from plastic clam-shell wraps and boxes. Once they are all out she logs back into work for balance of work day. Just before she logs out for day at 4:00 pm she turns on the iPad and logs into the message base. There sits messages from all three of my horny golfers. I wonder what Hubby would think of his swinger golf club buddies if he knew. With a sultry smile she lets her imagination run wild. Hubby sits watching me with his buddies like that porno flick I watched with him so long ago. Such a horrible movie, but hmmm.