Squirrely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda smiles, as she goes into the bedroom and using a footstool she pulls down a suitcase from the shelf above the clothes racks. Clambering down she tosses it onto the bed and start going through his clothes. Underwear, socks, shirts, pants. She fills it as best she can. Once she can't fit any more into it she clambers back up the footstool and grabs the toiletry case and a case for suits. As she finishes loading them up she hears a car pull in. Leaving them on the bed she walks back out to the kitchen

John is coming through the front door with his golf clubs, just as she is sat down with a fresh cup of coffee. His mouth doesn't stop as he goes into a running monologue about getting to the club and nobody was there. After waiting for a while he started calling around. Nobody is coming and they didn't bother to tell him. Sticking around to see if anyone was looking for a fourth but the next couple were complete foursomes and ready to go. So here he is chatting away not realizing Linda is waiting for him to shut up.

As John comes out of the closet where he put his clubs he sees the suitcases on the bed. Sticking his head out of the bedroom to look at Linda he asks, "What are the suitcases down for? Are you going somewhere?"

Linda smiles back at him and says, "Nope you are." He just stares back at her with that puzzled look as he slowly walks toward her.

John, says, "I don't know of any trips and I talked to Tony today you would have thought that he would have said something."

Linda says, "A package came for you yesterday that might explain why. The where is up to you." Pulling the tab that unseals the box she slides the package over to his side of the table. Looking at her a bit strange he removes the lid and sets it aside as he looks inside. On top is a picture of him with the cute, receptionist, in her little dress. Her breast were overflowing out the top and she had to be careful how she picked things up. There would be no mystery of, does she shave all the way up her legs and around. The rest of the pictures underneath showed basically the same thing. Most showed different locations, amount of clothes, and even some positions. She is very flexible for being so top heavy.

John starts to say something, but Linda just point in the box. Underneath the pictures a small stack of papers, on top they say divorce petition. John looks at the box then Linda. Linda says, "I have known for a long time and was going to serve you months ago. Then you came up with the bet. So I get a little revenge fuck out of the deal. Sounded good by me. Sign the papers and give them to your lawyer. Don't fight it just take it and see if you can talk that buxom air head into letting you move in with her. The bags are packed with enough to hold you. You can come get whatever I missed after you talk to your lawyer so don't take too long."

Without a word he grabs his golf bag and suitcases in a couple of trips and he is gone. All that is left is the court date and we will be able to have our own celebratory toasts to monetary slavery and sexual freedom. Thoughtful contemplation about the future needs, as Linda reaches for her phone, she scrolls through the contacts and listens to the ringing. The phone is picked up on the second ring. Linda pauses for a second then says, "Hi, I served him divorce papers this morning. Would you like to have lunch today since you arn't golfing? Great!!! There is the greasy spoon on Linden Ave or I can make something here. Wonderful, I will see you soon. Um, Clothing optional? Giggle, hurry it is a bit nippley today."

Hanging up the phone she goes about her morning making a fresh pot of coffee. Rummaging through the refrigerator, she frowns and pulls out some grape jelly. Going to the cupboard she pull out a half a loaf of bread, and a thing of peanut butter and marshmallow spread. Pulling out some plates and couple of knives, she smiles and heads to the bedroom to get dressed.

As she hears a knock at the door, she thinks, he must have broken a few speed limits. A quick peek out the bedroom window, she sees him standing at the door. She hurries to the door and opens it for him, and lets him inside. Linda has a big smile on her face and says, "Damn it must be cold, your nipples are hard, and umm, that isn't all, oh my. Hi." as she smiles at his trim body, but she hasn't made it back to his face yet. He smiles back at her as he watches her look him up and down. She has been to Randy's and his wife Deb's for pool parties and admired his runner sleek body before. The swim suit barely hid the goodies beneath, but right now he seems to have forgotten that tight navy blue Speedo (R).

He smiles himself as he sees she dressed up for lunch. Wearing thigh highs, with garter holster straps holding them in place. A pair of three inch heals and yea, that is about it. He says, "It looks like you might have overdressed, but I will forgive you this time." Opening his arms Linda steps in for a nice firm hug, their arms pulling them together. Her breast pressing against his chest, his cock pressing against her stomach as their hands move about. They rest their heads on each others shoulders as he nibbles on her neck, his hands grabbing her ass cheeks pulling her tight.

Linda tries to say something about some peanut butter sandwiches for lunch. It turns into a loud moan part way through as his fingers pinch her nipples. The moan goes louder as one of his hands makes its way between her thighs. Lunch is forgotten as she leads him into the bedroom. Together they sit on the bed, Linda takes his hands in hers as she leans in for a light peck. Randy tries to lean in further to prolong the kiss, but she pulls back and looks down at his hands.

Linda looks up into his eyes and says, "We need to talk first, then we can do... what we want and need." Randy's smile starts to spread, but then realization hits and it flattens back again. It had been a couple of years and he was finally getting over it, now it has been thrown back into his face. First yesterday, and now again today, by a very beautiful, naked lady. He was finally comfortable to lose his celibacy brought on by his divorce to her, but now she wants to talk. Randy doesn't give her a chance to ask, he just opens his mouth and starts.

His thoughts run the gamut of finding his wife. Then he says, "She was laying exhausted, sprawled out naked on the lounger. Her suit was over torn apart over by the pool. Puddles of cum still coating parts of her and the lounger itself. Love bite marks all over her tits, neck, ass and arms. She sees me, tears are running down her face. Her arms are trying to cover herself as she watches me stand there, staring at her. Accusations fly at her until eventually she gets up and runs into the house screaming No. I left, never giving her a chance to explain, she never had a chance to say anything, because I saw everything I needed. She went from innocent to trial, and conviction. She was convicted of cheated on me and there was no other way it could have been and it all took place within seconds. I left the house and wouldn't talk to her except through a lawyer. She never said who, and I didn't ask or care. She went to Chicago to live with her parents. I never heard from her and that was over two years ago now. I doubt her parents will tell me where she is and I wouldn't blame them. Now that I know what truly happened to her by that ass Dave, it is too late to fix or at least help her with what truly happened."

He looks at Linda with tears in his eyes at how he wronged Deb and then knowing it almost could have happened again with Linda. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him into a hug. Whispering in his ear she says, "You didn't know. Nobody knew what he was. He didn't hide it well, but we all thought it was blustering that he did all the way back to his football days. I am sorry, but I do care about you and want to help you heal both of us. Will you make love to me?"

Randy leans back far enough to give Linda a wet kiss of passion as his tears continue to fall. Her own added to the kiss as she responds with equal passion. There arms wrap around each other pulling them together as they sit on the bed until Randy breaks the kiss and says, "At this point we would normally undress each other in very clumsy, but passionate way. We seem to have already skipped that point so, it has been so long may I make love to you?" Linda just smiles nods her head as she leans in for another kiss pushing him onto his back and soon his celibacy ends as his first of many loads fire within. As the sun heads toward its fiery end as it sinks into the mountains in the west. The sound of tiny scampering feet of squirrels run over head.

The end.