Squirrely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Popping open the top message, it is from Sex4Reel, Master Tony. Oh now he wants to know how I found out it was him. Hmm, what should I say, first off, Thanks for the toys Master Tony. Are they for me and John to play with, or were you hoping to come play with me? If you want me to use the douche though I need to know when so my ass is all nice and clean for you. Imagine it sitting high on that wedge pillow so a little lube worked in with my already wet pussy. You should be able to slowly pop my cherry ass, once the butt plugs loosen me up for you. As for how I knew it was you. Who else could be My Master, than Playboy Tony. His women sing his praise as you swing your dick with such mastery. With a naughty smile she hit send.

That should make Tony's day. Poor John will have to put up with his conceited blustering about his sexual prowess over women for days after that one. A slight giggle as she clicks on the next message. Who is next, Ah Randy, of the three he is the sweetest. Awe he must have really loved seeing me naked online. Saying how lovely I looked, thanking me for sharing that moment with him. Giggle, he looked so amazing as he watched me, so intent and that slight blush. So innocent, one day I will have to find out what happened to his marriage. I will have to thank him next time we go out. A simple thank you, and watching your cock spray out as you watched me. Such a beautiful tribute, thank you. Hugs and kisses, Squirrely.

Hmm, that leaves Bigdick as she clicks the third one. Oh what a conceited ass. So sure his big cock is what all women dream of. Dave always struts, ever since his football glory days, the girls would throw themselves at him. Hoping to be seen with a first stringer on the team. That and the word he swung a huge bat, and they were not talking baseball. Though most of the girls wouldn't really know that there were no bats in football. So now he thinks Squirrely is a fan, well maybe the feel of that monster cock plowing in and out might be amazing, His attitude needs a Valium. So writing back she says, one day it may be fun to ride your train through the tunnel to see if there is light at the other end. Linda looks it over and even she thinks it is corny but he will love it, so she hits send.

Now off to the kitchen to make dinner, after these toys are put away someplace safe. Linda fondly strokes each item. Paddle and cat of nine she slaps against her thigh with a wicked, dreamy look. The feelings of the taps, sends tingles through her. With each tap of the paddle her heart races as her imagination runs wild. Putting it back into the box reluctantly she slides the box under her work table and goes out to the kitchen.

Breaded stuffed chicken breast, with lightly sea salted asparagus, is timed to be ready to serve at 6:30. John finally gets home an hour and a half later than normal. Linda is not very happy as she sits with her second glass of wine wondering if he were dead or just lost his mind for not calling. Thoughts of using the paddle on his head, ran through her thoughts more than once. She would have if she wasn't afraid his hard head wouldn't break it. She is hoping Master Tony knew how to use it, that tingle felt wonderful.

As Hubby comes up onto the deck he leans in to give Linda a kiss. Turning her head at the last moment he can only kiss the top of her head. She says, "You could have called."

John says, "I did call, and left a text message, but the call went to voice mail."

Linda, retorted with a slight slur, "I never got a call or text. Liar." Reaching for her phone she taps the table, and then looks around the ground. "Well I guess I left it in the kitchen." Getting up from her chair with an empty wine glass, she stands rather shaky. John reaches out to steady her, but she shakes her arm free, and almost falls before recovering. He walks behind her as she sways into the kitchen. Setting the glass down on the counter, she refills it and looks for her phone. It isn't anywhere she can see.

She says, "I don't see it, call it for me." John dials his wife's phone as she takes another sip of wine. "I don't hear it, what did you do with it." John points down toward her office, as she says, "Oh, well I guess I left it down there." Again she leads the way into the computer room. Looking around it is still not on any of the tables. Linda glares at him and says, "Okay smart ass where is it then." He dials again and the ringing is louder now, but muffled. Looking down he points under the table, and her eyes go wide.

Setting the wine down she gets down on her hands and knees, and there it is, sitting in the box of toys. Reaching in she grabs it and using the chair and table to help her stand she says, "Here it is smart ass." looking at the phone she sees that there was a missed call and text. "I guess I didn't hear the phone. So Sorry." Then she starts to storm out of the room. She gets to the door before she turns around and grabs her wine. Then turning around again she gets a bit dizzy, and bounces against the door on the way out. John still following behind her, shakes his head.

As she walks past the kitchen she tips back the last of her wine and sets it down on the table. John grabs the wine container and puts it into the fridge. Earning him a glare as Linda says, "Your dinner is in there," pointing at the fridge. "so if you want it, fine. I am going to bed." John watches her teeter toward the bedroom, steadying herself against the walls on the way. Since he ate at work before he came home, he cleaned up the kitchen. By the time he came to bed, Linda was sprawled on her back snoring contentedly. Pulling the blanket over her naked body he undressed and climbed in his side.

The morning light casts its subtle glow within the curtained room. Linda lays there partially uncovered giving her that peaceful airbrushed look. At rest all the little tell tail stress wrinkles are gone. She looks so beautiful as John stares down at her. The temptation to pull back the blankets so he can admire her in her entirety. After so many years she can still stir those basic cave man feelings that he tries to bury to be a the husband she deserves. He kisses her on the forehead and as her eyes flutter open, he says see you tonight Linda.

Rolling out of bed at the sound of stones crunching under the tires of her husbands car. Linda takes a shower, and towels off as she looks at herself in the mirror. Dropping the towel, she sucks in her stomach, which pushes out her chest. Turning slightly from left to right she smiles and lifting her breast slightly smiles. Powdering and deodorant, she goes to the kitchen next to happily see her husband made the coffee for her. Well he did something right today.

With a mug of coffee she heads back to the computer room to start her day. Turning on the iPad, and the work computer she pulls out the toy box, and looks to the message board. With the smile of the Grinch as he sits atop the sled of toys waiting for the cries from below. She clicks on a couple of the messages that are not from her three. None say anything that lights her loins afire. One did send a dick picture, that she felt compelled to respond to out of sympathy. For she wondered if it was long enough to be able to brush open her angel wings to expose her clit. Much less penetrate, and decided to be nice and didn't respond.

Clicking instead on BigDick, Dave's message. As she did she noticed he was online, so she wrote to him. 'Thought you were supposed to be at work with that lovely cock of yours leading the way.' A few moments later he responded that he was in his office with door closed if she wants to chat. That smile reappears as she reaches into the box of toys to bring one out. Clicking on video she messages back to check the video screen.

Moments later as the box pops open for chat, she is licking the 12" dildo as his face comes into view. His eyes pop as he first sees her tongue swirling around the head of the big dildo. Then his own smile spreads across his face as the naked Linda with that big cock is on screen in front of him. Once the head of the cock shows moisture dripping down the sides she leans back and spreading her legs wide wiggles it at the entrance. Watching Dave's hungry eyes devour her, she says, "I am getting it stretched for you. Do you think this one is big enough or do I need a bigger one to match your size."

Dave says, "That will prep you nicely for me, but not stretch you too much so you will still be tight for me. Now slide that bastard into your pussy so I can see how wet you can make it."

Linda says, "Cock for Pussy punishment. Pull your meat out and pump away, so I can see your real monster as this toy tries to do the job." With that she slides it in slowly as Dave watches her pussy slowly open wider as the dildo slides in. Pulling the wings inside as it goes. Her sharp intake of breath as it goes deeper and deeper. Once all the way in she sees that Dave's eyes are riveted to the screen, but his cock is still hidden within his pants. "Pull that cock out or I am shutting down right now" shouts Linda.

Dave looks up from screen, probably checking that door is secure. Then tries to pull out his cock, and after a few moments undoes his pants because it is too big to come out through his zipper. Sliding back from his desk a bit further as he grips the base of his cock. Even with his large hands there is still another five inches of cock showing beyond his fist. Linda is now the one with that hungry look as he stands and moves close to the camera. Sliding his hand up to the tip and all the way back down as his other hand cups his balls and hefts them for the camera. As he starts to stroke his cock he says, "That toy cock of yours is no match for mine so start fucking yourself with that puny thing. As I stroke mine I want you to moan at the thought of your legs spreading wide to take it hard and fast."

Together they fuck themselves silly. Linda plows her tunnel with long fast strokes. Only taking a short time for her to cum. Dave's laughing at her thinking that is all she has, but she keeps stroking. Soon a second rolls out of her and a third all while he looks on. Her moans grow louder as she pushes herself onward. He finally can't take it any more as he lets loose a torrent of cum shooting outward. Rope after rope covers his laptop as he lets out a roar of a grunt. Linda is brought over the edge once again as she watches his spray fly toward her screen.

Linda watches for a few moments more before pulling out her very wet dildo and spread her pussy open so he can see the moisture glistening inside. "Think there is enough for you? One day soon we will have to see what you can do with a real woman." With that she logs off as Dave's tongue licks his lips and a few more droplets of cum drip from the tip.

Looking at the time, Linda turns toward her work computer to start her day. Quick glances over to see Randy's and Tony's messages blinking on the message base. After a while Linda swivels back to the iPad and clicks on Randy's message. He again writes about how beautiful she is and thanks her for the face-time that she has spent with him. It has been since his divorce that he has had sex with anyone, even though ours was only on line. It was beautiful and very satisfying. With an awe isn't he the sweetest thoughts going through her head she types back, 'You are by far the gentleman. Thank you for being so kind and loving. One day soon, we must get to together and allow me to show you how much I truly appreciate it.' Looking at it one more time she snaps a picture of her nakedness, attaches it, and hits send.

Taking a sip of her cooling coffee. Linda gets up and goes back to the kitchen for a warm cup of coffee. As she sips the fresh brew she wonders what type of idiot woman would leave such a wonderful man as Randy. Taking one last sip before setting down her cup, she looks over to see one last message blinking. Looking at the clock she shakes her head and swivels back to her work computer and works until lunch break.

At lunch Linda grabs a glass of wine, then wraps a cucumber, and carrot, in a towel. Heading back to the computer room as she sips her wine and thinks of getting eaten for lunch. Sitting she hits Master Tony's flashing message. Giggling as she reads the message, Master Tony wishes to treat her to lunch sometime this week. He says Randy and Dave wants to join us. Unfortunately hubby John won't be able to make it because of his work load.

Linda writes back, 'Would love to hook up with the three of you, but how do you know John will be busy if you don't know which day it will be? Oh and Yes, I am Ready.' attaching a snap shot of how she is still naked she hits send.

Within seconds, Sex4Reel, responds by sending a video conference chat. Bigdick shows as already attending and just now abitrandy joined. Linda centers herself on camera and clicks join. Master Tony and Dave leers back at her, while Randy sits open mouthed and eyes wide. She starts off with, "Hi guys, what are you doing that all three of you are available today and my Hubby isn't on with you. Tisk, Tisk, you weren't hoping I would lunch with you today. I do have my lunch already though if you want to watch me eat." reaching for her glass of wine she takes a sip as the guys watch.

Master Tony says, "What are you eating for lunch?" He and the others just stare as they watch her unwrap the cucumber and carrot from the towel. Standing she turns her back on the camera as she bends at the waist to place the towel on the chair. Her ass fills the video frames with her swollen bottom lips gleam with moisture between her legs that are slightly spread. Turning back she picks up the carrot and cucumber asking, "Which do you think is better for me a carrot or cucumber? Oh, don't bother I know you guys like cucumbers. It is closer to the width of your cocks." As she is saying this she lets the cucumber slide down her chest between her breast, on down to her mound, ending up drifting over her shaved pussy.

Rubbing it between her lips she slowly inserts it into herself. The long fat tip of the cucumber slowly presses part way. Pulling it out, she says, "Oh this is rude of me, showing the moist end of the cucumber she says, anyone want a bite?" In a wave of giggles she puts it back down between her legs and it slowly disappears within. Her giggles fade as her breathing deepens, A smile spreads across her face as a collective gasp comes over the speakers from the guys. Slowly she pulls it out and swirls her tongue over the tip and slowly lets her lips sink over the tip.

She hears Randy say, Oh my." as he and the others rub their bulging crotches. Suddenly she bites down and the tip of the cucumber is lopped off. A gasp from the guys, as she sits there chewing the tip. Waving the cucumber around she says, "yummy, I love a good fat cucumber. What do you guys think. When do we want to get together for lunch. Thinking Friday so we have something to talk about when we go dancing on Saturday. Shout back if it works for you guys." With that said, she shimmies her shoulders, making her titties wobble and dance. With that distraction she taps the disconnect from the conference chat room. And smiles as the guys must be wondering what happened to the show.

With Friday afternoon being the target date for an interesting afternoon, she has some thinking to do. It is only three days away, hopefully dear hubby won't pull a Mulligan. Linda slips on a long t-shirt and sits down to finish off her day. Starts pulling out stuff for dinner and awaits her husband with wine glass in hand. Again she gets a call as she sits and with a smile chats with her husband. He is running late, and probably be for rest of week. Linda sips her wine and smiles and puts away the food she had pulled out. Replacing it on the table with the makings of a salad, she sits and enjoys her meal.

It isn't long before she has messages popping up in her message box. Letting them sit there, she finishes her glass of wine. Goes out to the porch Pulls off her shirt and sets her iPod camera to a five second delay. For the next hour she takes photo after photo of herself in different nude poses with and without the new toys. After she has a little bit of every angle she flips through them deleting the bad angles.

Setting up again she takes a few more. Knowing the guys, dangling tits, ass spread wide with a butt plug shining back at them, will be favorites. It is almost nine o'clock by the time she is satisfied. She smiles thinking of the reactions the guys will have getting these. She also has a greater appreciation for why models get paid so much. It was a lot of work, all of those poses, and retakes. Putting on her shirt she pours another glass of wine and opens up their messages.

Dave's message was direct and to the point. He is looking forward to eating Linda for lunch, and leaving the gravy for cuck John. Typing his message, back, Friday Lunch will be interesting all right. Attaching a picture of her legs spread and pussy spread open. Hitting send says, one down. Clicking on the Master Tony's a message. Similar to Dave's but toned back with, looking forward to lunch Friday with hot wife Linda. She copies same message sent to Dave and includes the picture then hits send.

Tapping into Randy's message, she reads it twice. Unlike the others it was sweet and even sounded worried about lunch on Friday for her. He knows Dave and Tony wants to use it as a cum dump. They are so excited about making you an air tight cum dripping mess. I will support a move to a restaurant, even pay your way if you wish. You and John are good friends, and they don't care if they throw that all away as long as they can get between your legs. Just tell me if you wish to save your marriage. I know what cheating will do. Even though John says it is okay. You are so beautiful and I cherish our time together. Your Friend abitRandy.

She sits for a while before composing a message back. 'Thank you for your concerns, but I probably knew about the bet before you did. Either way, I am looking forward to our lunch together. If you do not want to participate I would appreciate it if you still came. As someone that wishes to protect me from an overzealous Dave. Hugs and kisses. Squirrely, Linda. Attaching a picture of herself, showing face and bare shoulders only, her hands supporting her chin, blowing a to the camera. With a smile she hits send. With that she shuts down the iPad and going inside she puts everything away and climbs in bed. He will be in sometime after ten and she is tired after playing for the last couple of days.

John finally makes it to his darkened home. Making his way to the bedroom he finds Linda sound asleep so he strips down and climbs in bed. Sitting up in bed Linda thinks, even when she gets eight hours of sleep morning still comes way to early. Looking over her shoulder she sees hubby laying there pillow crunched up under his head. Grabbing some clothes and hitting the bathroom, by the time she gets out, John has left the room. Going toward the kitchen she smells coffee brewing and helps herself to a cup.

The day has started and Linda settles onto the work computer with the iPad left off for now. Putting in more work by lunch than most days for the last week or two. Shutting down for lunch she goes to the kitchen and makes herself a sandwich. A cup of tea, and then back to the computer room. Sitting down she looks at the iPad and reaches over to turn it on. She takes a sip of her tea, as she opens the message base.

All three have a good morning message for her. Dave's with a imagine what it would feel like to wake up in the morning after a night of this filling your holes, with an attached dick pick. Where Tony also said good morning, and tried to step into his Master roll, telling me what a fine Hot Wife I make and what things she will learn as his slave. Then Randy, sweet Randy, just wished me a good morning and that if I need anything just ask. He also mentioned Friday, but for me not to worry he will make sure it doesn't go beyond what you want. He is such a keeper.