Squirrely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To each she sent a good Morning and a pick. To the first to a pic of my on my hands and knees from the side. Tits show, dangling almost to the floor and ass turned slightly to them as she smiles at the camera. Randy gets a Good Morning my protector, and good friend, she attaches a picture of herself standing back to camera. She is looking over her shoulder with a smoldering look of hunger. The upper body twisting slightly so that just a hint of side boob shows. Clicking send she smiles thinking he is the best of the Golfing foursome. Even more so than John.

Responses come back and offers to chat from BigDick Dave, and Sex4Reel, Master Tony. Randy though just sends a smile emoji back. Thinking yes, at least one of them has some appreciation of me other than as a sex toy. With a smile she sends a smile back to Randy and then spins her chair back to work. Logging in she works the rest of her hours before looking back to the screen. Making a sandwich for dinner and a cup of tea, she waits upon her husbands call, telling her that he will be late again. Sure enough it comes this Thursday night all is silent again this night. The iPad is left in the computer room, with multiple messages filling her box. The only box being filled this night, when the bed should be a rocking it is Linda alone. With eyes closed trying to sleep before her hubby gets home from his overtime.

The next morning they barely spoke yet again as John got ready for work. As he went out to get his coffee ready to go. Linda climbed into the shower and washed well. Even used one of the douche containers to be thorough. Climbing out she leans against the bathroom sink to take one last photo for the boys. Still dripping with water she takes her selfie through the mirror. Sending out a message to all three, without ever looking at her incoming messages. All clean inside and out for some dirty fun. Lunch is going to be so yummy. Dressing she wears a muscle shirt without a bra, and a denim skirt. The last item is a flimsy, black thong that John had given her on her birthday last year.

As delicate as it appears, it should never have survived the first wearing, if it ever happened. Around nine o'clock Linda pops open the iPad and reads through the messages. There are multiple ones from each of the guys and a couple of hearts from wannabe play mates. The hearts are ignored, and the messages are read. All three of the guys were asking what time is lunch. Master Tony even asked if we will be eating off plates or Linda and she better be ready and signed it Master Tony. Conceited ass, but she was the one that let him play. Where Dave just wanted to eat her, and Randy asked if he should bring anything. Linda frowns a bit wondering what ever happened that Randy's wife would leave such a sweet man.

Messaging back to all, 'Lunch at Twelve and not a second before. If you want to eat anything. Notice there is no picture, figure the real thing in a little while, should be enough.'

Two cars pull into the driveway at 11 sharp. Pizza and a package. Tipping the pizza driver they both pull out one after the other. Walking into the kitchen Linda sets the pizza on the table and the package on his desk in the living room. Now to prepare for lunch. A two finger tumbler of XO Brandy, neat. With a slice of pizza to hold until late tonight. Doubtful if more will be available until very late, if at all. The crunch of tires on the stone driveway alerts Linda that the munch a lunch is about to begin. Looking outside, two cars are pulling.

Dave and Tony climb out of their cars and start walking toward the gate. Like one of those comedy films where one speeds up and then the other as each try to beat the other to the prize inside. Linda rolls her eyes as she stands by the door to let them in. Holding the door as they sweep in, Dave snakes his arm around her waist and pulls her inside with him. As Master Tony said, "I thought You said you were ready, but here I am and you are wearing clothes."

Dave says, "I can fix that." Before he can continue Linda spins her way out of his grasp, and steps away.

Linda says, "Like hell you can. Nothing happens until Randy gets here if you want any of this." Walking toward the kitchen she wiggles her ass as she lifts her skirt high enough to flash her bare ass. Only thing that could be seen is a tiny string rising up within her ass crack. She continues, "I have pizza and drinks that will have to suffice until playtime." Dave and Tony follow behind eyes watching the skirt settle back down. Her hips sway in a hypnotic strippers bump-de-bump as she purposely exaggerates each thrusting step. A quick look over her shoulder causes her to smile as these two big men follow with that little boy look in a candy shop.

Stopping beside the pizza she asks, "What would you like do drink with the pizza? Water, Milk, Tea, Coffee, or something harder, like the two wonderful cocks your sporting? Rum, Brandy, Whiskey? I feel like celebrating. Not every day you become a true Hot Wife for the first time. John has a 50year single malt Scotch if you want." The two guys look from her to each other and say, "The Scotch is fine, since it is a celebration." She smiles at them and walks over to the far cabinet that the hard drinks are kept. "It is always so difficult to get it out" she says. Opening the cabinet she sighs very dramatically.

Bending at the waist, her skirt rises in the back totally exposing her ass cheeks. Wiggling them a little as she peeks back at them from between her slightly spread legs. Smiling at them she does a little finger flutter wave at them. Tony smiles and waves back the same way until Dave swats his hand shakes his head as he moves up behind her. She takes her time looking through the bottles, even though the one she wants is right in front.

Dave reaches out and sets his hand on her ass as his fingers play with the g-string. While he slowly pulls it out from between her ass crack, she just continues to look as she sways her butt. Pulling them down slightly her puffy labia lips separate slightly are easily seen. Inside and out show a moist, shiny, sheen coating. As he pulls them lower the string snaps in his hands and now holds the remains. Linda giggles and says, "I guess you have a souvenir of our lunch date."

Tony says, "What do I get?" Linda smiles as she grabs John's 50 year old Scotch, that he had been hording. Stands and smooths her skirt down, then she pours two fingers worth for each of them. Pulls another tumbler down and pours one extra for Randy.

Linda hands the rest of the bottle to Tony, and says, "Will this work?" Tony just looks at her, and then the five to six hundred dollar bottle, and nods. With stones crunching on the driveway, she says, "Randy's here. Let the games begin." With that she starts walking back to the front door as the guys watch her swaying ass, and long legs. Linda gets to the door just as Randy is about to knock. She raises her hand and does a come hither finger wiggle at him.

As he comes through the door Linda jumps into his arms almost tipping him over backward. Taking a half step back he catches her and his balance all at the same time. Wrapping her arms around him she gives him a lusty kiss. Hanging on him for a second after they break from the kiss, she says, "I am so glad you came." Sliding down his body back to stand on the floor her skirt bunches in front. As she steps away from him she takes his hand and walks him back into the kitchen.

Both Tony and Dave are enjoying a very clear view of her shaved pussy when Dave holds up a hand and says, "Stay right there. What a beautiful vision." Tony just smiles wider and points at her waist line. Linda and Randy look down and seeing herself exposed fakes a gasp of embarrassment. Quickly she covers herself with her hand. Almost knocking Randy off of his feet as it happens to be the hand she was holding.

Looking into Randy's eyes she turns slightly toward him and adjusts her hand so that it is his that covers her privates, as she says, "Oopsy." He is stunned his fingers feel the warm moistness of her. His mouth opens and closes a couple of times, before she says, "Problem Randy. Thanks for being a gentleman by covering my wardrobe malfunction. Going up on her tip toes she gives him a kiss on the cheek. Her move though and pressure of her hand on his, causes one of his fingers to slide along her slit. With a gasp from her and a couple of more wordless mouthing of oh. His fingers flexed keeping up the pressure and pleasure.

Randy kisses Linda as he wraps his free arm around her pulling her closer. Tony sips his Scotch as Dave chows down on the pizza, and drains his cup of scotch. After a few minutes of watching them kiss Dave starts to growl. Muttering something about being a first string player, not a stupid, sideline sitting, kicker like Randy was. Tony just continues to sip his drink slowly enjoying the show and says, "let them play, he is doing good at warming her up for us later, and she likes him."

With a smile Linda gently pushes Randy away, and smooths down her skirt. "Whispering to him, you will get more later, I promise." Taking his hand again she leads him to the table. As she reaches for his drink she poured earlier for him. Dave slams down his cup and grabbing Randy's drink and tosses it down in one big gulp. Linda stares at Dave for a minute, before saying, "That was Randy's so we could toast my becoming a true Hot Wife as of today. Thanks for ruining that. Just because you think you have a big dick doesn't mean you can act like one."

Tony steps away from Dave as he says, "oooohh, she threw down the gauntlet big guy. I will get a new tumbler for Randy while you think of a come back. Or are you all rough and tough, with a cock that likes fluff to much?" Dave never stops staring at Linda as she reaches over to hold Randy's hand. The four of them keep looking from one to the next until Tony hands Randy a glass of Scotch. Standing on the other side of the table Tony points at the food, and says, "More pizza anyone? If not lets toast our hostess. Then we can help her celebrate in a way at least I won't ever forget." Together they say, "To Hot Wife Linda." With that said Tony tries his Master role and says, "Slave Hot Wife Linda, it is time to get Ready. You may choose the room. Living Room or the Master Bedroom so we can deflower you in your maternal bed? Choose."

Linda pulls off her shirt as she turns from the Golf Buddies, and walks toward the bedroom. As she passes the couch, she unfastens the skirt allowing it to slide down her legs. Looking over her shoulder she sees the guys still dressed and staring at her from the kitchen. Linda says, "To be a true hot wife there better be at least one other person naked to join me. Or should I just bend over the couch and get myself off? What do you gentlemen think?" With that she bends over the padded arm of the couch and slaps her ass as she watches them over her shoulder.

Tony and Randy move into the living room as they pull off their shirts. Dave rushes forward pushing the others out of the way. Linda starts to roll off the arm as she sees Dave barreling forward unfastening his trousers. She is standing and starting to spin out of the way when she gets brutally pushed back down as Dave says, "Now stay down you cock tease." He kicks her legs apart as his pants fall to the ground and his cock springs outward. One hand holds her down as his cock spears between her legs. Skimming the outside of her labia, a little moisture gathers. Linda screams as his second plunge sinks home.

The other two looked at each other and advance on the couch. Each of them grabbing at Dave as they try to pull him away. Dave is big and has the muscle to stay put as he pulls back and thrusts again almost all the way in as Linda continues screaming. Randy gets pushed away as Tony gets a firm grip and pulls Dave out and away from Linda. Dave screams at the others. "Teases like Linda and Deb, deserve to be bent over and fucked hard by a real man. Deb got hers parading around the swimming pool in that tiny bikini with her tits almost on display. Swaying her hips as she vacuumed the pool. She didn't know I was there, but I showed her. Now it is Linda's turn, they deserve what they get. A big cock and a real man that knows how to use it."

Linda rolls off the arm and lets herself fall to the ground into a fetal position. Tony just stares at Dave, as Randy stands in disbelief. Dave pushes tony away, bends to grab Linda by her feet as she starts kicking and screaming for help. Randy takes one step forward, plants his foot, kicks with everything he has. His kick lands dead center of Dave's stomach knocking the air out of him. Tony steps back dumbfounded saying over and over again, "I didn't know, I didn't know." as Dave drops across Linda's frantically kicking legs.

Randy steps back away from Dave's cursing and waving arms. Randy says, "That one is for Linda." As Dave's arm is extended away from the body trying to get a hold of him, Randy had timed this kick to the ribs. A dull cracking sound could be heard. "That one is for Deb, who I should have believed wouldn't cheat on me." As Dave curls up into a ball on his knees, arms tucked around his sides. Randy lines up one last time. Kicking for the goal posts he puts everything he has into it. Smashing its way between Dave's legs he upward, sailing Dave up and to the side of Linda who is scrambling away.

Tony grabs Randy's arms and pulls him away. Randy struggles to break free, but slowly submits to his grip, as Tony says, "He is done. If you kill him you will be up for murder. Don't throw your life away." Randy calms enough for Tony to let go of him. Linda has crawled to the other end of the couch and is curled up staring at the men, crying. Tony checks on Dave to see if he is breathing which he is, but passed out laying against the coffee table. As he does that Randy moves over and kneels a couple of feet in front of Linda.

Randy says, "Are you okay? We knew he was an ass since high school football, but we had no idea he would ever do that." Tears are flowing down both Randy's and Linda's eyes now. "My Debbie tried to tell me, but I wouldn't listen since she never said who she had sex with. I never realized she was raped by him I just thought she found someone else." Linda leaned and held him tight as they both cried. Tony called 911 to get First Responders for help.

As Dave starts moaning in pain, Randy and Linda look back at him and move around the couch. Keeping a distance from him. Randy tells Linda to get dressed, don't clean up, and go into the bedroom, and close the door until they get here. Linda gives Randy a kiss on the cheek and says, "Thank you to Tony." Who just nods back at her and mouths sorry.

It takes about 20 minutes for two Police vehicles to arrive, followed quickly by an Ambulance and fire truck. The police came in and secured the area separating the men as the first Responders came in and started checking Dave out. Got him loaded into the ambulance and off to the hospital. The fire truck left behind the ambulance once another police officer arrived. One of the police officers called ahead after finding out which hospital he was going to. An officer was to meet the ambulance once it got there. Meanwhile one of the female police officers talked to Linda through the door to get her to open up. Linda opened the door so they could talk and she could check on her physical well being. She gave a description of what happened and added if you check his pockets you should find my destroyed g-string he took as a souvenir.

All three gave the same description of what happened. They were having lunch with a bit of normal BS teasing tossed in. That is when Dave struck Linda pushing her over the arm of the couch. He called her all sorts of names, and forced himself on her while she was screaming no. We pulled him off of her. He broke free and started dragging her away from the couch still ranting. The way he talked this wasn't the first time he had done this to someone. That is when Randy stepped in, kicked him three times to stop him. We called 911 and kept watch on Dave as we sent her to her room for safety waiting for help. The officers took personal information and after releasing the guys and locking up the house. One of the police cars followed Linda in her own car to the hospital for a rape kit.

Coming home late she still beat John home. Going into kitchen she grabbed a tumbler poured a healthy amount of vodka into it. Grabbing a lemon squeezed some in and took a sip. Then grabbed the the package from earlier off of John's desk. Sitting at the kitchen table she waits for her wayward husband. Checking her phone she see's that he left a text saying he would be late again and not to save dinner.

Walking down to the computer room she grabs her iPad and calls up the messages. There are no new ones. So she hits compose and puts Sex4Reel as the recipient. 'Tony, I am thankful that you came over today to have lunch with us. I just got home and wanted to tell you I am okay. I hope we are also. Thank you and chat with you in the future. Squirrely Linda.' After hitting send she composes one for abitRandy. 'I am home finally and doing fine. Was really happy when you showed up for lunch. Saving me was a bonus. Please feel free to message me, call me, or just come over and give me a hug, kiss and talk. I think you need someone to talk to also. Please, Linda.' Rereading it and hit she hit send.

Shutting down she goes back to the kitchen, eats a cold piece of pizza and finishes her drink. Figuring fuck him if he doesn't want to come home. Putting the pizza into the fridge she turns out all of the lights and goes to bed. Somewhere around midnight she feels the bed shift as he sneaks into bed. Rolling away from him she falls back to sleep crowding the far edge of the bed.

Getting up before John, she gets up quietly starts her morning routine. Sitting at the kitchen table with her coffee, her fingers keep shifting the unopened package about. The thin cardboard box slides effortlessly under her fingertips, coasting a few inches one way and then the other. It is only six in the morning and he got home after midnight. He is down for at least another hour so she goes to get her iPad. Flipping it on she heads back to the kitchen with it.

Logging in she sees that there are messages in her mail box from last night. Clicking on Tony's message, he sounds very sincere as he apologizes for what happened and asks if she is okay. Then he goes on with when can we get together for another lunch meet. Linda just rolls her eyes as she gets to that part. Responding she says maybe later next week.

Clicking on Randy's she reads, 'Thank you for offering to talk I would love to. I always knew he was a braggart and bully, but I never would have called him a friend if I knew what he was capable of. I am sorry, you went through that. I hope you don't think all men are like that. What does John think about what happened when you talked last night? Call me when you want to talk. Love Randy. Linda types a response, will call later. John doesn't know yet, he came home real late from his playmates. I doubt he will be golfing today, because I am serving him as he gets his coffee if he ever wakes up. Call me later, maybe we can go to dinner somewhere. Linda.

Turning off the iPad she sits waiting on John. Eventually he comes out of the bedroom dressed for golf and carrying his golf clubs. Going over to Linda she gives him a kiss on the forehead and says, "I'll be back about normal time. I think the guys will want to go to dinner tonight so I won't be too late. Oh, I will grab something light on the way there." Linda keeps toying with the package and watches him go out the door.

Linda calls Tony on the phone, picking up on the third ring she says, "Hi Tony, John just left for golf. He came home real late and was in a rush to go out the door. Were you planning on playing today? Yea, that is what I thought. Just tell him nobody is going to make it and go home. Can you call Randy and tell him also. Don't want him to know about Dave yet. Bye, Master." She giggles as she hangs up the phone.