SSBBW Barb - Pt. 06: One Year Later

Story Info
Barb and I eat out, open up, and things go sideways...
3.2k words
4.65
2.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time can fly by when you're having fun, and the same could be said about my relationship with Barb.

Our one year anniversary was coming up. It felt like only yesterday that I was buried in the sand last summer. Buried in Barb's ass. Now she was a year older, and about fifty pounds heavier. These days she was almost 500 lbs. and she was still my big, blonde, dream woman.

After our night out at an orgy seven months ago, we had both noticed a subsiding in our experimentations. Previously, we were always searching for the next place to tempt fate with our exhibitionism. Well, it was mostly Barb that loved it.

But I never complained.

She managed to get my face between her ass cheeks on countless occasions, all while in public settings, and never alerting anyone to our actions. We never got accused of anything, anyways.

But after the orgy, where we never really had sex with anyone else-- though I was nearly fatally suffocated by a co-operative USSBBW, we sort of withdrew into our personal life.

I moved into Barb's apartment not long after that. I worked from home, and I was basically always around anyways. Barb and I only had a few spats about me being more tidy, or her sharing the cleaning duties with me. But otherwise we were the perfect couple.

We still had sex at least a couple times a week, and the same was still true nowadays. Not bad for a couple in their early forties! But we definitely fell into routines. She still loved sitting on my face, and I loved it too.

Her slowly increasing weight made our breathplay a little more treacherous, but not by much. She used to push the boundaries of my lung capacity to some dangerous degrees, but that had eased off as well.

I think it was the events at the orgy, with the biggest woman I'd ever seen-- I can't even remember her name if I ever knew it-- that scared Barb off from pushing my limits that far again.

Because of this, she always got up immediately after I tapped, and she even did so if I seemed even slightly uncomfortable under her. She said she just didn't want anything to happen to me. I tried to ease her mind but, I couldn't deter her from taking it easy on me.

Now, this wasn't an issue at first, but after a few months, I could tell she wasn't getting the satisfaction she truly desired from our facesitting sessions, as numerous as they were.

I booked a reservation for Barb's favorite restaurant to celebrate our one year milestone. It was a basic sushi place, but they did things with a flair that made it Barb's fave.

We pulled up, and I escorted her to the entrance. A friendly host led us to our usual table, in a back corner booth. If anybody gawked at Barb in all her glory, I never noticed. I was fixated on her massive shifting behind.

"Well babe," I said, "Happy anniversary. I love you so much."

"Aw," she sighed, looking radiant in her red dress. "You're the best guy in the world. I love you too! Happy one year..."

She leaned in and kissed me, still smiling. It was a modest kiss, but we weren't pushing any PDA policies or anything.

"I love this place," she said, "I had dinner with Penny here on the night she moved."

Penny was her closest friend, and we had all become intimate on a few drunken nights. But the days of threesomes and orgies were over. Penny moved upstate last month. Now it was just us, and that was actually perfect.

"Yeah," I said, "How is she?"

"She says hi," Barb said. "She misses you. I think she had a little crush on you. No pun intended."

"She was a really nice girl. But I never lost sight of you, even when I was...under her. No other woman has compared to you since we met."

"Baby," she said.

We ordered food, and had some wine while we waited. Barb seemed happy enough, but she wasn't as bubbly as I expected. Not her usual self. Something in her words seemed...off.

"Barb," I said, grabbing her dainty hand, "Is something wrong?"

She looked at me, then looked away. "Well..."

I squeezed her hand. I expected some sort of confession that I wouldn't want to hear. If Barb had cheated on me, I wasn't prepared to hear it. But I steeled myself just in case.

"It's like this...I'm worried that you might be getting sick of me. And I know what you're about to say--"

"Babe," I said, interrupting, "That's not how I feel at all--"

"Almost exactly what I thought you'd say. Because I know that you're not. I know you still love me, worship me, all that good stuff.

"But I still worry about it. I know that since that party, where I let that big girl sit on you for way too long, I've held back. I've played things very safe. We've talked about it plenty-- you tried to get me back on track. But after a while, it became the new normal. I convinced myself that I wouldn't risk your life anymore."

"I know," I said, "But what does that have to do with me getting sick of you?"

"Well," she said, "I can't explain it. We've gotten a little predictable. Not that I'm complaining. You exceed all my needs." Her voice trailed off.

"But?" I said, "You think that you don't exceed mine? Because you do."

"A little. The best way I can describe it is, I just don't have a good read on where we're at, a whole year later. To be clear, I love you more than anything. I just find myself doubting how great I could be for you."

Her message was a little contradictory, but I felt like I got the idea: She knew it was crazy to think I might be getting bored, but she still felt it might be possible. And it likely stemmed from her bottling up her urges, for my safety-- in my opinion.

"I think you just need to get back in the swing of things." I gave her a look that was supposed to instill her with the answer she needed, but she seemed aloof.

"How so?" she said, sipping her wine.

"I think," I said, looking around, "we should relive our glory days. Meet me at the women's bathroom."

I got up, and walked down to the hallway where the washrooms were. Barb titled her head at me, questioning my intentions.

"You go first, call out if it's empty," I said, and held my hand up to the restroom door.

"Alrighty," she said with a coy smile.

"Come in," she said a moment later.

The washrooms were clean here. The women's looked even better than the men's. It had the aesthetics of a zen garden.

I opened a stall, and was pleased to find that these stalls went all the way to the floor. Private.

I led Barb into a corner stall. The toilet lid had a seat cushion. It was just like the male seats when I was in here briefly on a previous date with Barb.

I closed the seat, and sat down in front of it. I craned my neck back and rested the base of my skull on the pink cushion, looking up at Barb. She knew that this was an invitation.

She smiled at me knowingly.

"Ah, I see. Rekindling our former glory?" she said, looking down at me as a potential seat.

"I'm actually requesting that this...public encounter be...riskier than normal. I want you to ignore my taps."

"What?" she said sharply. I could infer that she was indeed sensitive about my struggles under her.

"I think you just need to get over your fear of killing me. I know you won't ever do it. Not even by accident. But I need you to make me feel like I'm...in danger...when you're sitting on me. I miss it a little."

Did I? Sure. It was that extra flair that made Barb my favorite lover of all time. But more importantly, I knew it was what was missing from our sex life. And she couldn't admit it, but it was why she wasn't as happy lately.

But I knew Barb. And I knew she would trust that I was right.

"Alright," she said, "We don't have long. The food will probably come out in ten minutes, tops."

"Well," I said, smiling up at her colossal curves, "Better have a seat, then."

Barb turned. She lifted her red dress up to her hips. She wasn't wearing underwear. She must have known I would have tried to jumpstart things.

Her huge, meaty cheeks were above me. Her dimpled skin, her cottage cheese thighs. I loved it all. I still shaved her legs in the shower a few times a week. She spread her cheeks and sat down on my nose.

I wiggled my head back and forth until I was in deep. I sniffed, inhaling her scent. I loved it, just like I did almost every single day.

She let go of her cheeks and I was lost in humid darkness.

The weight was extraordinary. Barb was heavier than she ever had been. I didn't notice a drastic change to her body lately, but she was just a little more curvaceous and jiggly everywhere.

I tapped a little early, testing her. She ignored me. Excellent. I feigned a little bit of panic. I needed to get her there a little quicker than usual. We could only be gone for a little bit before they went checking the bathrooms.

"Mmm," she whispered, even though nobody was in here. "I did miss...this feeling." I could just barely hear her. Her ass almost deafened me by being sealed in. "The trembling."

Now my struggles were becoming real. I tapped repeatedly but to no avail. We never implemented a safety word before, because it just reinforced a false sense of danger.

If my taps were ignored, but a secret word-- something that was often useless while buried in ass-- would suffice, then where was the rush? Where was the panic that Barb got off on?

So we made it pretty damn real. This was how we used to do it: freestyling with fingers crossed. Things just go wrong sometimes.

She grabbed the guide bar in the stall and sat up, and I gasped hard for breath.

"If...anyone...comes in," I said panting, "Don't stop. Just keep going."

She dug her fingers inside her ass cheeks again, and opened her warm canyon to me.

"You got it, baby," she said, and crammed me back inside her crack. This time she wiggled until my nose was pressed inside her cute little asshole. My favorite position. Hers too. She relaxed the rest of her weight upon my face.

You'd think I might get sick of this. That was Barb's concern. But how could I? My dream was always to have a woman as large as Barb use me like a cushion. And I never got bored. It was almost like new every time.

I undid my pants and started jacking off. I knew that seeing me do it would encourage her to do the same for herself.

And we were really short on time. The food could already be waiting for us.

Seconds later, we were both masturbating to the same sensation, but from two ends of the same spectrum. I dug her fat ass smothering me. She dug how my face felt, crammed in deep, sealed tight. How much it turned the other on.

The door opened, and a voice that sounded like our host spoke up.

"Miss? If you're the corner booth, your food is ready."

Barb cleared her throat, as I began lightly tapping her calf. "Okay thanks, my boyfriend is getting something from his car."

The woman left, but someone else snuck in. Footsteps leading to the very next stall.

Company.

I tapped again, and Barb remained fairly still. I resisted moaning into her ass for now. I started to shake. It was a little scary.

She sat up, and gave me about three seconds before sitting again. I tried to breathe quietly, but easier said than done.

The person in the next stall called out softly. "Hey, you okay?"

Barb starting gyrating on top of me. I knew she was thrilled that someone was talking to her while her naked ass humped and smothered me.

"Thanks," Barb said. "I'm good. Just a little indigestion."

She wiggled again, trying to get my nose deeper inside her asshole-- not that I was going in any further.

I tapped. I tapped harder, and pinched. She raised up just enough for me to suck in some sweaty smelling air through my nostrils. Bliss.

"Okay," the stranger said. Then there was the sound of the stranger peeing. Barb increased her clit massage speed.

I was rapidly stroking my shaft, getting alarmingly close to either coming, or blacking out. Maybe both.

I tapped again. Barb ignored me. I knew now she had been freed from her worry. Her arousal superseded my safety, and that was the missing piece.

"Mmm." Barb said involuntarily. I could tell she was close. I was too. I shook and rolled my ankles in protest.

Barb let me breathe, for a second.

Then she sat again, and started humping harder. The stall seat started squeaking. She stopped abruptly. Barb didn't want to advertise her actions to her unseen neighbor, who had just flushed her toilet. She, like me, still wanted to avoid an awkward conversation.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I came hard, doing my best to make as little noise as possible, but I still needed air, and I couldn't promise I wouldn't be breathing hard after blowing my load.

Barb's fingering had reached a frenzied pace, and she finally reached her limit. She came silently, holding her breath in as I held mine. But she forgot about me for too long.

I stopped tapping, and starting kicking absentmindedly. I forgot where I was.

I kicked the stall door open. Barb never locked tight.

"Oh my God," said a female voice.

The sight must have been a shock. A very heavy lady with her red dress hiked up, masturbating furiously while sitting on a guy who is using the toilet seat at a pillow, while he grips his cum covered dick.

Like I said, not something you expect to see.

Barb meant to gasp, but she moaned instead. Her climax was still in its epilogue. She sat up, and I slipped my bald head out.

A petite woman with a funky hairstyle stared at us in shock.

We were in shock too.

"What....what the fuck," she said. She stared bug-eyed at us while an unreadable expression.

I was covered in my own jizz, dick still out. Barb pulled her dress down. I scrambled to put my pants back on.

The woman just stood there, as the tap kept running.

"We're so sorry," Barb started to say.

"Yes," I said, out of breath, "This must...oh Jesus."

The small quirky lady turned, and left abruptly.

"Barb, we have to go."

We fixed ourselves up and rushed to the door. She went first and told me the coast was clear. I came out, looking like sheer hell.

"I'll leave some cash on the table, and we can meet outside?" I looked at her for a response.

She took a deep breath and smiled. "No."

"No?" I said, "Just go have dinner, after that? After she--"

"It'll be fine, honey." She grabbed my hand.

We walked back to our booth to find our sushi waiting. We sat down. We had dinner like nothing had happened. We barely spoke, but neither of us could stop smiling.

I noticed halfway into the meal that the woman who had seen us was staring at us from across the restaurant.

"She's back," I said cautiously.

Barb turned her head slightly, then back to me.

"She's coming over. Jesus, what do we do?" she said with the same grin, seeming more excited than worried.

The quirky little thing approached our table. She looked way more nervous than Barb. She looked how I felt inside.

"Hey," she said in a quiet voice. She looked back and forth at us. Here we go. The cops are coming. Super. "I just want to say, I didn't tell anyone."

"Okay," I said, breathing a little easier. "Thank you so much. Sorry you saw...all that."

Barb just nodded and tried to keep from smiling too much.

"I was on my way out, just had to use...and then I saw you guys..." She inhaled deep and started again.

"I just wanted to leave this for you both. My taxi is waiting. Call me."

The quirky girl turned, and left before I knew what had happened.

On the table was a business card. Barb took it and read it aloud.

"Mary Estes, M.E. Photography."

"Weird," I said. "Oh, something on the back."

Barb flipped the card over.

"I'd be really interested in capturing that on film sometime. If you like, call me. We can arrange something. -Mary"

"Holy shit," I said. "Last thing I thought would happen. I thought I was going to jail!"

I laughed nervously. Barb kept staring at the card.

"We should do this. I wanna do this." She raised her brow.

"I mean...I guess?"

The idea of someone taking professional photos of us while we did...that...It wouldn't be the weirdest thing we'd have done.

"Think," she said. "We could have our own private album of us doing our favorite hobby!"

She was radiant. How could I refuse her?

"I think it could be really fun," I said, and kissed her hand. "I almost forgot: I got you a present."

I took out a small box from my pants pocket, and handed it to Barb.

"Baby, you said no gifts!" She pouted a little.

"It's more 'thought that counts' than 'take out a loan' kind of gift. Don't worry." I tapped the box. "Open it."

She tore the ribbon off and looked inside. She picked up the small bracelet and looked at it.

It wasn't expensive. But it held meaning.

There were little charms all over it, maybe a dozen or more.

There was a little sand castle, a penny, a canoe, a bed, and an 8-ball, among several others.

"Babe," she said, as she inspected all the charms. "They're all...oh my gosh. All the times we've had this year."

"Yeah, more or less. Some moments were hard to encapsulate in a charm. But I tried."

She reached across the table and held my face in her hands, and kissed me tenderly. She was tearing up a bit, then laughed while half crying.

"I'm so stupid. You're the best man in the world. And you love me like crazy. How could I ever doubt that?"

I just smiled and said, "You're not stupid. Just beautiful."

We finished our meal, tipped our waitress, and drove home.

We went straight to bed, curled up in each other's warm embrace, and fell asleep.

It was one of the best days that I've ever with spent with Barb, and despite that, it didn't fly by. It felt like a beautiful, endless, moment. And tomorrow was another day.