St. Martin Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A whistle went up from Philippe and, following his pointing finger, the boat veered to the left. Ahead I could make out the flash of dark gray as dolphins broke the surface for a breath. This was so cool. We were probably only going 7 or 8 knots but the animals angled towards us and began riding the bow wave. With 2 hulls on the catamaran they were on the outside of each pontoon as well as between them and directly under our seat on the trampoline.

They were so cool to watch, as they would weave back and forth and break the surface, a mist of water as they exhaled. We were all excitedly shouting and taking pictures. It seemed as if they were looking back at us, eye to eye, as they surfaced. The show lasted for almost 15 minutes until they broke away, headed back out to sea. Philippe steered us back on a course for the island of Tintamarre.

I was glad we'd taken the time to put on sunscreen when we'd first come on board. It was pretty intense sun. The boats movement did give a bit of cooling air movement but I was glad to duck to the side of the boat to get in the shade of the sail.

With our dolphin detour complete, our captain steered us toward the low, flat island. The stillness of the air meant we could drop anchor at virtually any part of Tintamarre and Philippe guided the catamaran around to the "windward" side, away from the main island of St. Martin. Rocio began furling the sails and as we neared the beach, Philippe cut the engines. We looked to be in about 20 feet of water when he released the winch for the anchor. Moments later we were set.

Philippe called everyone together under the canopy.

"Welcome to Tintamarre Island. We're going to have a wonderful day relaxing and exploring. The island is part of St. Martin, FWI. It is uninhabited although 50 years ago there was an airline that used the small landing strip here for its operational base. Several unfortunate crashes closed up that business. The landing strip is overgrown and you are quite free to explore the inland part of the island to see what you can discover. It was thought that some French submariners used the island for R & R during World War 2.

We will be carrying umbrellas and drink cooler over to the beach you see in front of us in the dingy and setting up a place for you to relax and get some shade when you need. Once you are situated we will be staying on board to prepare our luncheon which will be served here on board. After lunch there is more time for the beach and, for those who want, we will take you around to the mud pit area where you can all experience a whole body mud bath. Your skin will feel refreshed by the treatment. It will take a couple of trips to ferry all the gear to the beach. You can wait for us to take you in the inflatable or you might want to enjoy this beautiful Caribbean water and swim to the shore."

Liz and I were ready to get to shore and said we'd swim. Megan and Sharon said they wanted to as well after Philippe offered some Styrofoam floats to make it an easier swim. Tim and Bren said they would wait for the dingy.

The water was a welcome relief from the heat as I dove in. I treaded water and turned back to the boat to watch Liz take the plunge. She looked spectacular with her large breasts swaying as she balanced on the edge of the boat. Her darkening tan was a contrast to the white of the boat and the blue of the sky behind her. Her body gracefully arched through the air as she dove it beside me. Side by side we slowly swam to the beach. I heard Megan and Sharon both squeal as they jumped overboard.

It took only a few moments before we could stand up on the sandy bottom and walk onto the beach. Looking back I could tell that the other girls were very leisurely making their way to shore and it looked like it would be a while before the dingy arrived with towels and umbrellas.

"Shall we go exploring?" I asked my wife.

"Let's go!"

At the end of the beach a well worn path headed into the interior of the island between the scrub growth trees and bushes. I was glad for the path since the ground looked rocky and had some low growing briars. It meandered around larger boulders and low sandy spots and then forked. Liz led the way to the right, which seemed to lead back toward the beach and within 10 minutes we stepped into an open stretch of pure white sand. The boat was around a small point; it was completely out of sight. The water was brilliant blue with darkening shades as it dropped off into greater depths away from shore.

"It's perfect", said Liz.

I couldn't agree more. It seemed primitively idyllic. No sign of other people, nothing but water in our view and standing completely naked with the love of my life. Liz stepped in front of me, turned and wrapped her arms around my waist, lifting her face to mine and giving me a deep, tongue probing kiss. My response was immediate and predictable. My cock was rock hard in an instant and judging from her heavy breathing she was just as turned on. She dropped to her knees and immediately engulfed my dick with her mouth. Over the years that we've been together her fellatio technique has only gotten better and better. I gazed down as she smothered me with her mouth and tongue. When she sensed I was ready she turned around on the sand at the water's edge leaning onto her hands and knees.

"This was," she panted. "From behind."

I needed no second invitation. I dropped onto my knees behind her and in a swift motion slid into her sopping snatch. My hands held onto her hips and I pulled them toward me to meet my thrusts.

In only a few minutes of our animalistic passion Liz started to orgasm. One of her hands was reaching back between her legs furiously rubbing her clit as my dick pistoned in and out of her pussy. I was ready to blow and pulled out just as I blew my load across her back in my best porn star action, grunting with each wave of pleasure.

"Shit, that was hot," she said. "I bet they heard you back at the boat. You were really into it."

"What do you expect? I felt like a primitive islander with the sexiest partner in the world."

We waded into the water to wash off the stickiness of sex and the sand from kneeling on the beach. Swimming out a bit we could see around the point and found the boat at anchor.

"Do you want to swim around or explore a little more?" she asked.

"It will be a while before lunch, let's keep looking around and see what other surprise beaches this island has."

12