Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 04

Story Info
Iris and Bram explore their sexual fantasies together.
3.3k words
4.86
2.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleepyhead

'I'm horny,' Iris murmurs in Bram's ear.

'Hmm, do what you want with me, I really need to sleep, need to be sharp for tomorrow's lecture,' Bram mutters sleepily.

'Okay,' says Iris cheerfully, ducking under the duvet. When she has reached Bram's private parts, she slowly strokes his upper leg towards his crotch, plays for a while with the cute stiff curls present there and then grabs his balls. A shock goes through Bram. A devilish smile appears on Iris' face. With one hand she strokes his semi-erect cock towards his glans. Once there, she slowly circles it with her index finger, it always feels so wonderfully soft, like satin. Bram moans softly. Then she takes his now quite stiff dick in her hand and starts giving it short licks, first on his head, she already tastes some salty pre-cum, very tasty, then to the spot where glans and shaft meet. Bram's dick gets even harder and then she licks his whole cock from top to bottom and back again. Bram is wide awake now. Iris takes his huge penis in her mouth and begins to suck slowly, moving the tip of her tongue playfully along his cock with each suck. She feels it getting bigger in her mouth, Bram starts moaning. Then she feels his hand, pulling her up from under the duvet. He pulls her against him.

'Not to your liking?' she whispers teasingly in his ear. Bram grunts and pushes her on top of him, the duvet slides to the floor. He kisses her on the mouth and she feels his tongue slip inside, a jolt of electricity going through her body. Meanwhile he slides his now rock-hard cock with his hand into her moist and swollen pussy, grabs her by the hips and slowly starts to move her up and down, Iris feels her bud swell from the rubbing against his cock. She adjusts to his rhythm and starts to move along, at first slowly but then faster and faster. Her cunt is already tight around his erection, but now she tightens her pelvic muscles and Bram gasps with excitement. Iris takes over the pace while Bram feels his dick throbbing and getting even harder.

He soon loses control and violently cums inside her with hard thrusts. Iris meanwhile has gotten very aroused by the constant rubbing of Bram's rock-hard cock against her clit and can't delay an orgasm anymore, she cums at the same time, screaming her heart out, grabbing the bed posts to keep herself steady. While she comes, she hears her neighbor cursing and pounding on the thin bedroom wall. Iris giggles.

'I've been getting quite the dirty looks lately, when I meet him in the corridor,' Iris comments when a little later they lie satisfied on top of each other.

'Can you blame him?' responds Bram, 'that man must be extremely frustrated, all the time he sees this beautiful, sexy girl, but he can't touch her.'

Iris chuckles. 'Could that be it? Or is it just the noise we make during sex, keeping him awake? ...I once went for a cup of coffee with him, by the way, after much insistence on his part. But he was so terribly boring, he kept droning on about model boats...'

'I don't think for a moment that's a subject you're passionate about,' Bram grins.

'I do have respectable interests, you know,' Iris mutters, almost indignantly.

'Of course you do,' Bram soothes her, 'But fortunately for me most of your interests are not.'

He pulls her closer to him and kisses her on the neck. Iris stretches in satisfaction and lets herself glide beside his warm body.

'Well,' she says, 'After this enjoyable activity I can probably sleep very well...' There is no answer, Bram has fallen asleep like a log.

Floored

While they are having a nice beer together in Bram's apartment, the conversation turns to sports. Iris tells Bram that in addition to visits to the gym twice a week, she also practices a martial art, which is jiu-jitsu. Bram is very interested, new surprises keep coming up with his Iris.

'Somehow that suits you very well,' he thinks, 'Can you show me some moves?'

No sooner has he finished speaking he is already lying on the floor, Iris has a firm grip on him, he just can't seem to break free. Oh well, he thinks, never mind, he can't think of a better place to be pinned down than under Iris' beautiful body. Iris starts kissing him everywhere she can reach. She can't reach much of his body, so she shifts her grip. Bram sees his chance and manages to free himself, now he has a hold on her.

Iris giggles, she starts to tickle him and the next moment Bram has released her, protesting loudly 'Hey, stick to the rules eh!'

'These are my rules, or rather no rules at all,' laughs Iris.

'You're on, woman!' growls Bram in a deep voice. They start tearing each other's clothes off in a frenzy. Moments later, the floor is littered with clothing and Iris is sitting stark naked on top of Bram. He moves his fingertips over her amazing breasts, around her rock-hard nipples, and descends to her tight stomach. Iris takes one of his hands and puts the fingers in her mouth, she sucks on them for a moment, then licks them off and moves the moist fingers to her clit. Bram slides two fingers into her pussy and slowly moves them up and down. Then he goes looking for her button and massages it with quick movements. Iris arches her back and moans.

'Get up,' she gasps.

'It's already standing proudly, just feel,' Bram replies with a grin.

'No, that's not what I meant, you tease,' she laughs, 'come on, up, to the breakfast bar.'

She has now got up and Bram follows her to the breakfast bar. Iris puts a pillow on top of the bar and leans over it, Bram feels an appreciative jolt going through his cock, what an incredibly nice, enticing ass.

'Please fuck me,' she whispers hoarsely, 'I'm horny as hell!' Bram won't let himself be told twice, he inserts his throbbing stiff dick into her soaking wet pussy and starts fucking her with slow strokes, as deep as he can. Iris moans, 'harder and faster please' she sighs, blissful look on her face. Bram happily complies and speeds up the thrusts while with one hand stimulating her clit. Screaming and panting, Iris cums, Bram lets her go wild for a bit and then grabs her bottom firmly, pulls her away from the bar and slowly moves her body up and down over his cock until he can't take it anymore and with a satisfied moan cum inside her. Then, exhausted, they sink to the floor.

'Man, that was intense, I don't think I can walk anymore...' Iris sighs.

Barbarossa has meanwhile entered the room unnoticed and is looking at them with a disapproving look on his face.

They spot him sitting at the door at the same moment and Bram laughs and says 'Sorry boy, this pussy is all mine.'

'Maybe we should get him a nice pussycat from the shelter?' jokes Iris. 'What do you like Bros, black, ginger, tuxedo, or do you prefer a calico?'

Bros looks at her, lets out a hoarse meow, turns and walks out of the room. Not amused, apparently...

It's a dark autumn day about a week later, Iris has been to the gym and comes home in the afternoon from an intense workout. It is dim in the stairwell, apparently some lamps are broken again. That will take nagging at the caretaker for weeks until he finally takes action. When she has taken the last steps of the stairs to her floor, she suddenly hears a drawling voice next to her, much too close.

'Beautiful, horny Iris,' the voice lisps and then her neighbor Henry steps out of the darkness, blocking her path, apparently he's been waiting for her. Iris immediately weighs her options, she sees she can't escape, so first let's see where this is going.

'Henry,' she says in a steady voice, 'will you let me through please?'

'You don't really mean that, you're such a tease.' Henry pushes her against the wall, he's stronger than she thought. She can smell his breath, there's a faint smell of liquor.

'All those loud screams and moans through my bedroom wall when you cum, I know you're just challenging me. So show me how good you really are,' Henry says in a low voice and starts to unzip his fly. Iris doesn't try to break free but screams from the top of her longs. Henry quickly puts a hand over her mouth, and with both Henry's hands busy elsewhere, Iris seizes her chance. With all the strength she has in her, she knees him.

Henry backs away and doubles over in pain. Iris tries to get away, up the stairs to Bram's apartment, but the sleeve of her coat catches on the banister, holding her back. She manages to break free and runs upstairs, but Henry has now given chase. A leg suddenly appears out of nowhere on the landing around the corner and Henry stumbles, dives forward and hits his head head-on on a pillar of the stairs. He collapses soundlessly and stares blankly ahead. Bram, the owner of the leg, steps out of the shadows and leans over Henry, a fierce look in his eyes.

'You leave Iris alone, you understand,' he says menacingly. 'If I catch you bothering her again, or even throwing one glance in her direction, I'll pull your balls behind your ears. Is that clear?' Henry nods timidly. 'And now you can apologize to Iris.' Bram looks at him intently. Henry nods again.

'Wow,' Iris thinks fondly, 'My hero...' Of course, she could have easily handled Henry, she was ready to put a fist in his face as soon as he got close enough, but this is so much more romantic...

Bram was busy studying when he suddenly heard the scream reverberating in the stairwell and he hadn't thought twice. He had stormed out of his apartment and heard moans of pain, apparently coming from a floor below. Then familiar footsteps had sounded on the stairs and he had stood in the shadows on the landing between the two stairways, suspecting what was going on. As soon as he saw Iris flash by, he had his leg out in a strategic position.

'Iris, will you come down for a moment?' shouts Bram. 'Henry has to tell you something.'

And Henry, careful not to make eye contact, apologizes to Iris and promises not to bother her again.

'Come on honey,' says Bram, putting his arm around Iris in concern, 'I think you're ready for a stiff drink now. Are you okay?'

'Yes,' Iris replies with a loving smile and gives him a kiss on the cheek. 'But I really want to take a shower first, I can still feel the touch of that pervert everywhere, yikes.'

'I also can provide you with a shower,' Bram responds with a mischievous smile, 'and I'd be happy to help soaping you up.'

Iris giggles and with laughter they run up the stairs to Bram's apartment.

Feeling a Buzz

A few days later, Bram and Iris have a 'dinner date' at Iris' apartment.

'Hello beautiful' says Bram with a sexy smile as Iris opens the door for him. Iris blushes.

'Charmer' she whispers and wraps her arms around him. They kiss each other on the mouth and then Bram reluctantly breaks free.

'I have something for you,' he says.

'I could feel that' Iris responds with a mischievous smile.

'Oh, that's nothing new,' laughs Bram, 'for that I only have to see you, in fact, think of you! Here,' and he hands her a very small package with a huge bow. We could do something fun with that bow, let's keep it for later, Iris thinks to herself.

Iris curiously opens the package; a key falls out.

'From my apartment,' Bram explains, 'then you can always go in even if I'm not home yet.'

Iris wraps her arms around his neck again and gives him a warm, moist kiss. The consequences are not long in coming and hands slide into clothing, excited groans sound. And then suddenly a heavy growl.

'Oops, that must be my stomach,' Bram apologizes, 'barely had time to eat today...'

'In that case, we'd better start cooking first,' says Iris, 'before we get on with the festivities,' she winks. Reluctantly, they separate.

'The ingredients are already pre-cut and the chicken cubes are seasoned, we just need to stir-fry them.' It will be a stir-fry dish, nice and easy and healthy. 'Will you take care of the rice?'

While Bram fills a pan with water, Iris pours a little oil into the wok. The counter is not too wide, and they regularly get in each other's way. This leads to the unavoidable pawing; Bram is at one point behind Iris with one hand in her blouse and the other in her jeans. Iris is completely entranced; she moans softly while Bram massages her clit. Suddenly it starts to smell a bit burnt and they look startled at the wok pan. Fortunately, the damage is minimal, but they decide to declare a 'cease fire' until after the meal, it is a shame to let good food go to waste.

While Iris is setting the table, Bram has walked into the bedroom. 'I think dinner's ready' she shouts and a little later they are having their meal, while animatedly exchanging their experiences of that day. After dinner they relax in Iris' armchairs.

'Fancy some coffee?'" asks Iris.

'Well,' Bram yawns demonstratively, 'I thought of turning in early this evening, so coffee...'

Iris stretches sensually and says 'good idea, I'm actually quite...'

'Horny!' they both shout at the same time. Bram jumps up and laughs and pulls Iris up and drags her to the bedroom.

Once inside, Iris is surprised to see a whole regiment of batteries on the bedside table, in various shapes and sizes.

'What is this!' she exclaims in surprise.

'Just to be sure,' Bram grins and he opens the drawer of the bedside table, 'just lie down and enjoy.'

'How do you know that I...'

'Every girl as horny as you has one of those things, it's a no-brainer' Bram laughs. There appears to be more in the drawer than just a vibrator.

Bram suggests making a playdate out of it, but please without parental supervision, Iris sighs.

'I don't think our parents would want to be here and see us play,' Bram jokes and grabs Iris' trusty vibrator from the drawer. He points it at her, saying, 'Now get those clothes off quick as hell, or I won't vouch for myself.'

'And then?' asks Iris defiantly.

'Lady, you can clearly see there's a vibrator in my hand, and believe me, I won't hesitate to use it!' Pretending to be frightened, Iris begins to unbutton her blouse with trembling hands. Then she lets it slide off her shoulders in one smooth motion, and it falls to the floor with a soft thud. She unbuttons her jeans and slowly and sensually strips them off until they hang at her ankles. She quickly gets out. She turns, bends over and slowly slides her panties off her ass, following the jeans. Bram moans, it almost hurts, his cock is that hard. Then she turns back to him and unhooks the bra with a teasing smile on her face. It slips off her shoulders and joins the rest of the clothes on the floor. Then she lets herself fall on her back onto the bed and opens her legs in welcome.

Bram takes off his T-shirt with a smooth movement, Iris moans and whispers hoarsely 'What are you doing to me, how can I lie here quietly with such a hot and sexy hunk in front of me...'

Bram looks at her with a seductive smile and bends over her. He kisses her on the mouth and lets his tongue slide in, Iris gets light-headed, it makes her so horny. Her hands move to his crotch, searching for the buttons of the fly. Then Bram quickly withdraws.

'No, no, lady, we're not going to do that. At least not yet,' he says teasingly. Iris looks disappointed, she is already so excited that she would like to be fucked as hard as possible right away, her pussy dripping wet. Then Bram sits down next to her, fiddles with the vibrator until he finds a mode he likes and bends over her clean-shaven pussy. There is now a heavenly smell coming from it. Bram puts two fingers in her pussy, he feels it's soaking wet. He rubs some moisture over her pussy lips and clit and carefully unfolds her labia, with deadly precision he puts the vibrator on her button and switches it on. Iris reflexively stretches her back muscles and then relaxes, determined to let it wash over her to enjoy it to the fullest.

Bram turns out to be quite a tease, he takes the vibrator off her clit every time when the moans become too deep. With his finger he regularly removes some moisture from her vagina and then smears it in rotating movements around her nipple, it gets Iris incredibly horny. When he feels that Iris's self-control is failing her, he inserts two fingers into her warm swollen pussy and starts moving them up and down quickly, while at the same time holding the vibrator on the highest mode against her clit. Screaming, Iris comes, wave after wave, moving so violently that the bed almost seems to give way. When she finally falls back, exhausted, a blissful grin appears on her face, the words 'thank you' soundlessly pass her lips.

Bram has become incredibly horny at the sight of that naked writhing body; it took him the necessary self-control not to come spontaneously. He stands up to undo his jeans and free his erect cock and then feels two arms around his waist from behind, Iris's hands routinely loosen his fly and she slides his jeans onto his ankles. She gently strokes his rock-hard dick, Bram moans.

'Now you can lie down,' she whispers. He gladly obeys and lays down on his back on the bed. Iris picks up the vibrator. After she has stroked his glans with her finger for a while and licks up the pre-cum present there, she puts the top of the vibrator on his glans, where it meets with the shaft.

No longer teasing now, she thinks, she can see that Bram is about to burst. She turns the vibrator on to a low setting and Bram immediately begins to breathe heavily. Holding the vibrator in place with one hand, her other hand moves up and down between his legs, gripping his balls tightly and massaging them. She brings her face close to his glans and blows gently against it. Bram starts breathing heavier and moans and then, with a huge explosion, his cum squirts out, directly into Iris's open mouth. When she knows that nothing will come out anymore, she closes her lips, quickly lies on top of Bram and places her mouth on his. Then she opens her lips and lets the cum flow into his mouth, her gaze on his.

Satisfied and exhausted, they lie on top of each other until they finally have the energy to get up and get dressed.

The drawer of the bedside table is still open.

'What's this,' Bram asks, holding up an egg-shaped device on a thread.

Iris blushes, 'That's a vibrating egg, which you insert into the vagina.'

'Interesting,' says Bram with a mischievous smile.

'Oh, but it gets even more interesting,' says Iris and she gives him a teasing look, 'it has a remote control...'

A broad smile appears on Bram's face.