Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 05

Story Info
Iris and Bram explore their sexual fantasies together.
3.3k words
4.5
2.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Move To The Rhythm

It's Friday afternoon, five o'clock and the familiar knock on the door sounds, Iris opens quickly.

'Hi handsome,' whispers Iris sultry and then gives Bram a chaste kiss on the cheek. Bram rolls his eyes. 'You're only saying that because you're trying to get me into bed...'

'True,' says Iris with a grin, 'but that's partly because you're so wildly attractive!' She sees that Bram tries to grab her and tries to get away, but this fails miserably. A second later, she's on her back on the rug, pinned down tight and showered with kisses. After a long, very satisfying French kiss combined with wandering hands, they let go of each other.

'Plans for tonight?' asks Bram.

'Well, I just wanted to talk to you about that,' Iris replies, 'my friend Samantha called this morning. There seem to be some very good prog-rock bands playing at the pop stage and she asked if I wanted to come too.'

'That sounds nice,' says Bram.

'And when I told her,' Iris continues, 'that I should first discuss this with my boyfriend, she naturally became very curious.' Iris grins.

'So I have to come along,' Bram concludes with a smile.

'Yep,' says Iris, 'and be honest, I can't keep you hidden forever, we'll also have to visit my parents at one time, and my uncle Theo. 'But that'll just be fun,' she adds with a smile. Bram knows how fond she is of her uncle and his newfound love, Liesbeth.

'And my parents,' Bram sighs gloomily, 'lovely...' Bram's parents have been planning to divorce for a few years now, but apparently can't bring themselves make it final. The atmosphere is usually unbearable.

'But I'd like to come along, the combination of good music and a sexy girlfriend really appeals to me.' 'And by sexy girlfriend you mean...' 'What do you think, you of course, you silly cow!' He laughs and dives back on top of her.

'You're just like a present,' Bram teases, 'fun to unwrap every time.' And he begins to unbutton her jeans and blouse with routine movements. The clasp of her bra also has to give way. Iris lets him have his way; she enjoys his searching hands over her body. His hands slide over her breasts, she feels her nipples harden. He circles her left nipple with his wet index finger, she feels a stream of tension draw to her clit, she moans. He pulls her up so he can slide the blouse off her shoulders, the bra goes right after it. Then he lowers her back onto the rug. He looks with admiration at what lies before him, Iris completely naked from above, the fly of her jeans open, the edge of a pair of red lace panties peeking out. It's such an exciting sight that a moan escapes him, he feels his now hard cock throbbing. He quickly slides the jeans off her ass and while he takes off his own clothes Iris pulls off her panties in a flowing movement. He takes it from her and buries his face in it.

'Oh, amazing,' he whispers in ecstasy, 'you smell so good, you know?' Iris laughs and pulls him on top of her. Her hand searches for and finds his huge cock and slides it into her soaking wet pussy.

'Fuck me' she whispers, grabbing his buttocks and sinking her fingernails into it.

'Damn,' Bram moans, 'that feels so good!'

Iris digs her fingernails deeper into his flesh. Bram fucks her with hard, fast thrusts, Iris squirms under him, letting out squeals of pleasure.

'Faster, faster,' she gasps, 'I'm almost there!' Bram picks up the pace, and then he can't hold it any longer and shoots a huge load of cum into her pussy, at the same time Iris starts making gasping noises and jerking under him. She comes so violently that she grabs him everywhere she can, Bram is sure he'll be buried in bruises afterwards. Then she lets go of him and falls back satisfied, eyes closed, wide grin on her face.

'Well, that was very satisfying again,' Iris concludes with a jolly look, 'and now that I'm already undressed, I think I'll change for tonight right away.'

'Okay, seems a bit of a shame,' says Bram, while looking admiringly at her naked body, 'but all right. Fancy some coffee?'

'Yes, please, that would be nice.' Bram pulls on his pants, grabs his T-shirt from a chair and walks to the kitchen unit. Iris disappears into the bedroom and throws open her wardrobe in search for suitable clothes.

'We'll get some fries in town,' Bram shouts towards the bedroom, 'that is, if you don't mind that.' 'No,' Iris cheerfully calls back, 'fast food now and then is no problem at all, we'll train it off again if necessary.'

A moment later she steps into the room, to her satisfaction Bram's mouth falls open and his eyes are like small saucers.

'Grrrr!' he growls, and approaches her with outstretched hands.

'Down boy,' Iris shouts sternly and giggles. 'I just got my hair and make-up in order, so please don't mess it up.' Bram looks disappointed, but respects her request.

'You look fantastic, wow!' Iris has opted for a short, not to say super short, black leather skirt and a short black sweater that leaves her belly free. Sexy knee-high lace-up boots with a fairly high heel complete the look.

'Isn't that too cold anyway?' Bram asks worriedly.

'No, I'll bring my coat and it's always pretty warm in there, especially when it's busy,' Iris reassures him. They cozy up together on the couch with their coffee and talk about anything and everything until it's time to head for the city. There is a deli near the pop stage, so that's quite convenient.

When they enter the concert room, Iris sees Samantha already standing near the stage. She makes her way through the already crowded audience, with Bram in tow.

'Hey, Iris, long time no see!' exclaims Samantha enthusiastically. They wrap their arms around each other in a close embrace.

'You look good, Sam!'

'Thank you, you too, you look radiant, why would that be,' says Samantha with a mischievous smile and a look in Bram's direction, Iris blushes.

'Sam, this is Bram, Bram, Samantha.'

'Nice to meet you Samantha,' says Bram and kisses her cheek.

'That's mutual Bram, very nice even,' responds Sam with a wink. Now Bram blushes.

'Sam is a bit of a tease, but you get used to it,' says Iris cheerfully.

'That's right,' Samantha agrees with a grin. 'And the more I like someone, the more I tend to tease them,' she adds. Bram looks doubtful, and moves a little further away from her. Iris and Sam exchange a knowing look, they are having a lot of fun.

'Shall I get something to drink,' Bram proposes, happy with an escape option, 'what would you like to drink?'

'I'd like a beer, sweetheart,' responds Iris.

'For me too,' says Samantha. Bram heads for the bar and Sam looks at Iris.

'Wow,' she says silently. 'Wow, wow, wow! Where did you dig him up, what a hunk!' she then continues.

'Hey,' responds Iris half seriously, 'hands off, he's mine and I intend to keep him.'

'I can imagine, he's gorgeous... But don't worry, if I even tried I wouldn't stand a chance anyway, he only has eyes for you.'

Iris talks about her first meeting with Bram and how fast it went from that moment on.

'And how is he in the...' asks Sam curiously.

'Man, you don't want to know, I'm constantly suffering from dehydration and I might as well skip the gym...' They are still grinning when Bram appears a little later with the beers.

In the meantime, all kinds of activity have taken place on stage, technicians and musicians walking back and forth, sound checks, and then the lights in the hall dim. The first band enters and takes a stand on stage behind or with their respective instruments. They introduce themselves and then the first song is played.

'See that bass player?' cries Iris in Bram's ear, a mischievous smile on her face, 'That's Paul, I dated him for a while.'

'Hmm,' growls Bram.

'It was a few years ago, and he's no match compared to you, not in any way,' she adds with a big grin.

Bram pulls her towards him, 'You can be sure of that, you little devil' he whispers in her ear and kisses her full on the mouth. Iris wraps her arms around him and they become entwined in a tantalizing French kiss, until they are startled by an admonishing cough right next to them and Iris gets a poke in the ribs.

'Behave yourself!' says Sam sternly, but her eyes are smiling.

The music is great and they enjoy it to the fullest. At one point Iris stands in front of Bram, with her back to him. The sight of that tight body in that ultra-short leather skirt is overwhelming and he can't control himself. He pulls her back, close to him and puts his hands on her bare stomach. They move along to the music for a while. Suddenly Bram feels Iris' ass rub against his crotch and he immediately feels an erection coming on. He hears Iris giggle faintly.

I'll get back at you, mischievous girl, he thinks, stroking her belly gently with his thumbs, then moves his hands a little way down, just into the rim of her leather skirt. He feels a shock go through her and chuckles. Then Iris starts rocking her hips back and forth to the beat of the music, sliding her bottom over and over his erection. Bram feels his cock getting even stiffer. He looks around warily, the audience is close together, completely focused on the music and it's pretty dark where they're standing. Sam is standing some distance away, talking, as far as this is possible, to an older man.

What the heck, Bram thinks excitedly, and he slides his hand a little further into Iris's skirt. There goes again a small shock through Iris, she pulls her stomach in a little to give him more space. His hand sinks further south and slips into her panties. Iris tenses, she stops moving for a moment. Bram feels her clit, it's soaking wet, he slides a finger into her swollen pussy and slowly moves it back and forth, in and out, in and out. Iris has started rocking and rubbing his cock again, but she's having a hard time maintaining the rhythm. Bram enjoys the game, what a great girl she is, to be fingered in such a public way and not make a sound, hats off! He finds her button and starts to massage it rhythmically. He feels Iris getting more and more excited, he smells her pussy. Then she wraps her arms back around him, pulling him as close as she can, and he feels a series of smaller and bigger jolts go through her. Iris has great difficulty not making a sound, she would rather like to scream with pleasure. It's a wonderful orgasm, with different levels and nice and long. She feels her legs slacken, so powerful is the stream of pleasure that flows through her. Bram feels it and holds her upright in a firm grip. Then he pulls his hand back and turns her towards him. 'I love you,' he whispers. Iris can only look at him in bliss, and then wraps her arms around him. The music and the people have been forgotten for a while.

Peaches and Cream

Bram and Iris are sitting together at the table in Iris' apartment, it is in the afternoon, they have just taken a brisk, long walk under the guidance of a low watery sun, tonight they are going to cook together and then relax with a beer on the couch in Bram's apartment and listen to music or watch TV, whatever they feel like.

Iris is enjoying eating a peach, while checking something in a cookbook, next to her is a saucer, there is a potato peeler on it and a pile of peels. Bram is watching her with fascination, her lips are red and wet with fruit juice and a trickle of juice runs down her chin, it disappears into her décolleté, between her breasts. At one point Iris feels his gaze and looks up.

'What?' she says in surprise, 'What is it?'

'Have you ever seen yourself eating a peach?' asks Bram with a mischievous smile on his face.

'No, of course not, why?'

'You do it in such a delightful horny way, just like everything you do I might add, that I'd like to fuck you right here and now!' Bram grins.

Iris immediately enthusiastically puts the remainder of the peach on the saucer next to the book and stands up.

'No, please continue eating, do you have any more of those things?'

Iris puts the half-eaten peach back in her mouth and points to the fruit bowl. 'Loads,' she says through her mouth full. Bram takes a peach and carefully removes the skin with the knife, cuts it in half and pops out the pit, Iris is curiously following his actions.

Then Bram stands in front of her, he bends his knees until they are at eye level. He puts the halved peach half in his mouth and presses the other half against her lips. She opens her mouth and closes her lips over the offered fruit. Bram kisses her, meanwhile biting into the peach, making the juice spurt out, dripping down their faces.

'Oh, I see what you mean,' mutters Iris with a mischievous look and, with her mouth still full of peach, runs her tongue over his chin and neck, it feels tantalizing.

'Wait, it's also leaking into your shirt, please put your hands up?' Bram does what she asks, the challenge has been accepted, that's for sure. Iris slides off her chair and pulls his shirt over his head, landing a little further away with an arc on the floor.

'Well, at least now I can properly assess the damage,' she says, following the trickle of juice with her tongue, licking a few more drops from his chest, then takes a piece of remaining peach from her mouth. She pushes Bram back onto the floor.

'There's some here too,' she says, rubbing the peach flesh on his tight stomach.

Shocks go through Bram's body as she runs her tongue over his stomach, especially when she gets close to his lower body. Iris senses it and giggles.

'Now it's your turn,' Bram growls as he quickly gets up, he grabs the other half of the peach from the table and quickly slides it into Iris' blouse.

'You... oh, you'll pay for that,' laughs Iris.

'I'm counting on that,' answers Bram and presses his body against hers, Iris feels the peach burst and juice runs over her breasts and stomach, that promises to be a sticky mess, what a fun playful guy Bram is, she loves that about him. Bram rubs his chest extensively over her upper body and stomach and then begins to unbutton her blouse.

'This looks something like modern art, don't you think? They make it that way, don't they?' he asks when her bare skin, smeared with juice and bits of fruit pieces, emerges.

'Apparently yes, some artists do, judging by the result of their work,' Iris agrees with a chuckle.

'Oh shit,' says Bram, 'I seem to have missed a few pieces,' he quickly unhooks the bra and rubs some more pieces of pulp and juice over her breasts with his hands, which elicits an excited cry from Iris.

'You look extremely juicy, I might say,' Bram teases, 'let's see if that's the case everywhere,' he unfastens her jeans with a quick movement and slides them down. Her panties come out; a wet spot is visible in her crotch.

'You horny devil,' he whispers, 'I knew it!' Iris smiles, she's been wet from the moment Bram offered her the peach half.

'Let's get rid of those pesky garments or I won't be able to lick you clean properly.'

Iris doesn't resist, she just lays back to enjoy. After her jeans and panties land on the floor somewhere in the room, Bram enjoyably moves his tongue with sensual, tantalizing movements over her breasts and her nipples, Iris tenses, she feels her clit harden, she immediately becomes super horny and grabs Bram's fly.

'No no,' warns Bram and pushes her hand away, 'I'm not ready yet, just wait your turn.' He continues to lick, her nipples are rock hard, she moans with excitement. Then he descends to her belly, she feels little shocks go through her with every lick, she feels the tension build in her clit. Then Bram puts his lips on her button, Iris holds her breath, she can't take it anymore. She feels his tongue touching her clit, he starts giving out teasing licks. She is about to cum when Bram suddenly pulls back.

'What are you doing,' she moans, 'why are you stopping?'

'I still see some skipped parts,' says Bram teasingly, 'I don't want to do half work.'

Iris rolls her eyes to heaven; she's so going to get back at him in a minute!

Bram gently licks her clean-shaven mound near where the labia begin, making Iris squirm with excitement, but he refuses to descend to her clitler, much to her disappointment.

'You know what goes well with peach?' asks Iris suddenly mischievously. 'Cream!' She struggles out of his grip, quickly stands up and walks over to the fridge. Bram stares at her delicious ass with lust, but manages to keep his composure. She grabs a can of whipped cream from the refrigerator door and heads back to the battlefield.

'Where do you want it!' she says defiantly as she removes the cap, Bram doesn't think twice, takes her in a headlock and wrestles the can out of her hands. He points the can at her breasts and starts to squirt.

'Oh, you bastard!' she laughs and dives on top of him, the whipped cream spreads over his chest, the can falls to the ground from the sudden attack, Iris sees her chance, grabs the can, quickly unbuttons his jeans with one hand and with the other hand sprays the can empty on his crotch, that's what you get from never wearing underwear, she thinks with a devilish smile on her face.

Bram moans, the whipped cream feels cold and hot at the same time, he gets horny as hell, his cock is rock hard. He feels Iris tug at his jeans and a moment later the pants are somewhere in the room with the rest of the discarded clothes and he sees a black curtain of hair past his stomach and feels Iris' mouth close tightly around his huge cock and throbbing cockhead and go up and down.

'Hmm, nice dessert this is,' he hears her mumble, just before he loses control and jerks his sperm deep into her throat. After the last shock, she rises, looks at him with a teasing smile and swallows.

'That was great, lady, you've earned your orgasm, come and lie down.'

Iris falls back and spreads her legs, this won't take long, she knows, she's already on the edge. Bram places his lips on her clit again and gives short licks to her rock-hard button. The tantalizing licks, combined with the sight of his sexy curls and attractive, naked body are enough to make her come in no time with violent movements and extremely loud moans.

Poor neighbor Henry...

After they have cleaned things up as best as they can, it is time to start preparing the meal.

For dessert they will have peach, they decide, unfortunately without cream, there's no more left.

Together at the counter, they can't stop giggling and laughing about the bizarre, exciting romp that just happened. They both think they've found each other completely, both wonderfully crazy and incredibly horny.