Staking Claim

Story Info
A cat shifter has life altering sex with Wren.
1.4k words
3.79
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: dubcon/noncon; human/cat shifter; pain; rough play; noncon breeding; narration of conception; use of wh^re (derog)

----------

Just as Wren is finishing cleaning up after her last client, a knock raps at the door. With a quiet sigh she walks over to the door and pastes on a smile before opening it. She had been hoping for a brief respite before the next one, to be able to select this client. But clearly madam had other plans for her night.

Any plans she might have had for feigning interest end up proving to be completely unnecessary as a tall, lean man barges into the room and grabs her by the throat before slamming the door behind him. "Let's get a look at you, eh?" he is growling as he spins them around to pin her against the door. She levels him with a glare, no longer worried whether he expected a soft, eager partner, and swallows against his hand around her throat.

She is long and lean, almost androgynous in her appearance, with a 5'8" frame. Tiny little A cups with perky pink nipples stick out from a golden chest, torso almost too skinny. Striking blue eyes provide the focal point of her face and long brown-meets-blonde hair frames it. Lips are plush, bitten red against tan skin wrapped around sharp, angular features.

"Your madam was right. You certainly are all angles and no curves. If she hadn't assured me you could accommodate my size," the man leans in to sniff along her neck under his hand. "Mmmm... I look forward to giving you some curves for sure."

He releases her and pats her cheek roughly. "On your hands and knees, whore. Bed." Wren's nostrils flare at the treatment but she does as he commanded to the soundtrack of him shedding his pants. It isn't like she had much choice, not without risking her dinner and the roof over her head.

She settles on her hands and knees in the center of the bed as he instructed and starts playing with her clit, hoping to at least ease the impending penetration. But it is to no avail. He immediately smacks her hand away and kneels behind her. "That's mine now and I didn't say you could touch it."

Wren can't help the moan that falls out of her mouth at the smack, hips bucking back towards him. It earns her a rumbling moan in reply as her cunt presses back against his length. Just a teasing brush really, but it seems to make him more impatient instead of less.

He grabs her by one of her hips as the other grips his length. Briefly, oh so briefly, he rubs the tip of his cock against her clit before sliding it up her slit to abruptly enter her.

That tease of her clit wasn't enough. Truthfully none of it was enough to properly prepare her, so it burns as he enters her and has her groaning deeply. Whether he doesn't notice or doesn't mind the dry friction, the result is the same. He pulls out and thrusts in again, giving her no time to adjust as he starts fucking roughly into her with an animalistic growl.

His pace is brutal and thrusts deep and rough. Honestly, once her body catches up with the stimulation and turns the drag into a glide, she could see how she could start to enjoy it. But now, while everything burns, she can only fake it. She channels that future maybe into soft, encouraging moans and clenches her sex around him. Urges him to chase his climax.

Her body starts to get the message after a couple agonizing minutes. Starts to ease the friction. "Yes, whore! You know you want it. Take my cock like you're made for it!" He growls his approval and his grip on her hips tightens, fingers twitching.

Soon. She can tell he is approaching his orgasm quickly. Still, it is unexpected the way Wren can feel it when he is getting close. The way his penis develops nubs and starts to feel not quite human like. She starts to wonder what he is if he isn't human. What kind of shifter she took to bed this time at the Madam's request.

And maybe it is on Wren that she isn't always given the warning ahead of time. She did tell the madam to send the weird and unusual her way. The shifters and whatnot. But that left her in these positions.

She moans still as he fucks into her steadily, keeping up the illusion she is into this, and bucks back into his thrusts encouragingly. Her show of eagerness only gains her a growl in reply and his hands gripping her shoulders to hold her steady against his thrusts. It is only as his cock starts to irritate her cunt walls that it clicks what situation she is in currently.

The penile nubs growing and turning irritating. The controlling need for her to stay still and on her hands and knees. The growls of disapproval and... yep, the sudden need for her to bare the back of her neck. He was a cat shifter for sure!

Wren jerks away from him, trying to avoid getting locked onto him as her mother's voice echoes in her head. "No matter what, never bed a cat. You are forbidden from making me a grandmother and cats always get the molly pregnant, even humans." Wren can't go through that again. Needs to avoid it, even at the risk of making this tom and the madam mad.

But it is a step too small and much too late. He lets out a loud hiss and bites down over the back of her neck, forcing her to hold still to avoid injury as his hands grip her shoulders tightly. His barbs extend from the nubs to rake at her inner walls.

Once, twice... three rocking thrusts tear at her cunt and send her into the strangest orgasm she has had in her life, pain catapulting her into shuddering pleasure with no in between. A gasp as his cock head bashes into her cervix is followed immediately by a groan. Her arms buckle out from under her and her eyes roll back in her head as a piercing jab is felt through her innermost barrier. A second, keening orgasm wracks her body with it, long before it has a hope of recovering from the first.

It is only then, as her pelvis starts cramping seemingly in response, that he lets loose his seed. Hot jets of his spunk batter against her opening barrier to coat the inside of her womb, filling it. Still locked onto her and inside her, the tom rolled them to their sides, instinct sending him to the side of her cramping the worst. The side that had suddenly been forced into releasing a rapidly maturing egg that was about to be soaked in a pool of his cum. She had no choice, no chance, but to lay there in the growing horror as she once again faced motherhood with an abdomen slowly ballooning with seed.

What feels like an eternity later, but was only really a couple minutes, he releases his bite on her neck and gives it a lick. Two. Then he is pulling away from her with a "That's a good fucking molly whore," said in a smug voice.

Even if she was in a state to snark at him, she can't because in the next moment he is abruptly sitting up and pulling out of her. With no previous experience, she can only guess that he was impatient to pull out and move on because the sheer pain that accompanies his actions feels like it couldn't possibly be a natural part of this. Not if actual mollies choose it.

Along with a last spurt or two of his cum, the barbs twist and rake against her walls with his retreat leaving the sensation of oozing fluids in their wake. The spine in her barrier tugs and pulls at it as he moves to being upright before pulling out with one last scratch to its surface.

It is only past training that has her succumbing to a sobbing orgasm instead of rolling into a cramping, sobbing ball of pain. The same training that keeps her aware and responsive enough to hear, "The kit is yours to do with as you please, tramp."

She is just starting to feel like she can sit up when he finishes pulling his clothes on, but never actually achieves it before he is gone. Never achieves it because in the next second he is flicking her clit and laughing when she can't help the moan that tumbles out of her.

"Fucking gagging for it." He is crowing as he walks out of the room and slams the door behind him, making her flinch.