Standens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" said Steph to herself; pretty much lost for words... something previously unheard of! "This guy's got some balls in more ways than one!" The hint of a challenge around herboundaries, the assumption that she'd happily pay for the commercial services that he'd consider offering!

And yet...the thing is; he didn't actually come across as arrogant. He was polite, business-like and to the point. He was in control. It was this that she'd been looking for in a sexual partner for so long.

Any initial resistance Steph had felt on account of Max's 'upfront' approach had already melted away. She had to hook up with this guy... and soon.

Steph tried to keep her cool but was mindful that the pause was becoming uncomfortably long. Putting her hand over the phone; she took a deep breath... In... Out...

"That sounds like an intriguing proposition, Max. Let's take it one step at a time though if that's OK. When could you fit in the taster session, as you described it?" Steph tried to wrest back just a little control.

"Let me see..." said Max as he consulted his online calendar. "I can see from your profile that you mostly play at weekends... that works best for me too. Hmm... I can't make it this coming weekend but could do the next so either Friday, the seventeenth or the Saturday. How does that look at your end?"

Out of courtesy; Steph would normally check in with David before confirming arrangements but not that night. She knew he had another literary weekend coming up soon but hadn't added the date to her calendar.

"Bugger!" she muttered. "Oh sod it; we can always rearrange..."

"Saturday the eighteenth would be great Max. I'll sort the room and send you the details. Is that OK?"

"Not quite Steph. I'll arrange the room and send you the details. This one's on me. OK?"

"Erm... OK... yes Max... if you insist... that's fine."

"Good. Leave it with me. I'll be in touch shortly. Sleep well."

"Err... yes... thank you... I will... hopefully. Oh... and you too. Bye for now." Max had already ended the call.

Super-confident, in control Steph had been transformed into a stuttering mouse in just a few minutes. It appeared that Max had already begun to weave his way into her consciousness. What on earth did he have in mind for her body itself, mused Steph? Rising from the chair, her trousers clung between her legs. Easing the fabric away from her skin; the tell-tale musk from her moistening cunt reached her nostrils.

Once in bed; Steph lay on her back for a while, thinking of Max and their conversation; trying to put the jigsaw together though several key pieces were missing. As her mind raced, she became increasingly aroused. Selecting a favourite toy from her collection, she set about fucking herself with far greater force and urgency than was usual. Two shuddering orgasms ensued before sleep finally overcame her; the wet bedding having to wait until the morning.

~~~ & ~~~

"Morning love. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a babe thanks," replied Steph. "Did you?"

"Oh you know... not too bad... just the one pee in the small hours."

"Have a good breakfast, David. It's a pretty full agenda today." There she went, managing guys again!

"Yep, and it's only Wednesday. The week is still young. Anything social on the simmer for this weekend?"

"No... Not so far... but there's a maybe for the following one," Steph kept things suitably vague as she wasn't one hundred percent sure that the meet with Max would actually happen. It all felt somewhat surreal at that moment."

"Oh sorry... didn't I mention it Love? It's the Durham book thingy that weekend... Alan and I are travelling up north after work on the Friday."

"Oh... erm... never mind Hon; I'll put the closed sign up for those dates. I'll perhaps have a girly night out... It's been a while. Heh! We might get a late booking for this weekend yet... As you say, the week is still young!"

As it happened; something did turn up though Ian turned out to be something of a chancer. He fucked reasonably enough and managed to bring Steph off a couple of times but, although she played the role well, her heart wasn't in it and her mind was elsewhere. David sensed the anti-climactic mood and failed to soil his customary tissue.

The weekend passed in a blur as did the first three days of the following week. Business volumes were off the scale with some new, prestigious clients becoming established. As always, getting the right quality of drivers was the biggest challenge. Staff retention rates were now excellent but the team could only deliver so much; more with their qualities were needed.

Suddenly, it was Thursday night and there'd still been no contact from Max. David, as usual, retired fairly early leaving Steph to work through her emails, order some new underwear she'd had her eye on and look over the swinging site for new opportunities. Max was showing as offline so Steph set a twenty-five-mile search radius and then browsed through the presented profiles.

A ping from the laptop speaker snapped her to attention. It was Max.

[Good evening Steph. Talk?]

David's room was at the other end of the house; well out of earshot but, in any case, Steph called the shots in terms of their liaisons. With this being Max; Steph just felt the need to confirm this to herself. Back in control, if only fleetingly.

[Hi Max. Yes - pls call]

Max didn't apologise for leaving it so late to confirm. It was only later that Steph got to know that his word was his bond.

"All's in place for Saturday," said Max. "Are we still green to go at your end?"

"Erm... yes with... erm... just one slight change..."

"Which is?"

Oh shit... Yes or No... Yes or No... Yes or No... Steph's mind thrashed.

"Erm... it's David. He can't make it I'm afraid so... erm... I'll be coming alone if that's OK?"

Unseen by Steph; Max smiled widely before regaining his usual, somewhat austere demeanour.

"That's absolutely fine. No offence intended at all towards your husband but my interest is solely in you at this time; not him. You should be able to see this mobile number so text me your email address and I'll send through the details. With the change in circumstances; you might want some more time at the hotel; by all means, make a weekend of it... just let me know... I've got the tab covered. I'll be there around six on Saturday evening but feel free to arrive earlier to use the facilities if you like. It will all be in my email. Just reach out if you have any queries. I look forward to meeting you Steph and hope it's the start of a mutually beneficial relationship."

It sounded more like the prelude to a business meeting than a sexual liaison. In fact, Steph wondered if sex was still on the agenda now that the cuck element had been removed.

Maybe just go with the flow... she thought.

"Thank you, Max, and particularly for your generosity. I'm greatly looking forward to meeting up."

"Me too Steph. See you on Saturday... Oh... in the main bar."

"OK... B... Bye..." but as usual; Max had hung up first.

"So..." Thought Steph. "It's happening."

Steph felt a mixture of excitement tinged with a hint of nervousness. Meeting alone carried risks but it would be in a public space with a guy who, assuming it was genuine, had very positive feedback online. Overall; it didn't feel too rash, Steph thought. If she developed any bad vibes in the bar; she could always cut and run.

Apart from the cuck sessions; Steph had enjoyed quite a few one-to-one liaisons since she'd been married to David. Some he knew about; some he didn't. The meeting with Max, Steph decided, would be one of the latter.

Before she forgot; Steph texted Max her email address and then added his number to her contacts before hitting the couch to relax. She dozed for a while trying, somewhat unsuccessfully, not to let her imagination run wild at what might lie ahead. Just before heading off to bed; her phone pinged once...

[Received OK - Max]

~~~ & ~~~

As was usual; Friday turned out to be relatively quiet work-wise. Monday to Wednesday were always the busiest days with, for some reason, Tuesday usually the peak in terms of drops.

Steph tended to push more general administration to the end of the week. It wasn't her favourite aspect of her role but had to be done all the same. Time seemed to pass slowly, perhaps from her impatience for Saturday to arrive and with it, the magical mystery tour that Max had planned for her. No email had yet arrived from Max so Steph still had no idea where on earth she was going.

David set off mid-afternoon so that, at least, some of his long journey would be in daylight.

"Bye, Love. Have a great weekend and give Alan a kiss from me! Take care driving..."

"Will do hon. Have fun!"

"Thanks, Love. The girly night out's coming together... fingers crossed."

"Oh, you will have fun then! See you on Sunday night."

Steph watched from her office window as David walked across the car park then drove away, turning left, heading north.

A couple of hours later; Steph set the alarm and locked up. Less than fifteen minutes later, she arrived home, changed her work shoes for trainers, and then power-walked to The Lamb and Flag for Friday chit-chat and drinks. The regulars soon drifted in but after a pleasant couple of hours, Steph was ready for home, relishing the prospect of some quiet time, recharging before whatever lay in store for Saturday.

As Steph walked home, her phone signalled a new email... Max. It could wait until she was at her laptop, she thought, though her pace increased along with her sense of anticipation.

As Steph had predicted; the email was brief and to the point.

Good evening Steph.

Link to the hotel below.

Your room's covered for the whole of the weekend so treat it as a mini-break.

Nice and informal - very discrete.

Come as you are although shaved would be good.

Max

"What the fuck! Shaved? The cheeky sod!"

First things first. Steph clicked the link to the hotel's website which was very slickly put together. So, a small, boutique hotel and spa for discerning adults - no children or pets permitted. Just eighteen sumptuous, ensuite rooms; a spa with steam, sauna and Jacuzzi; a small restaurant and separate lounge bar. A bookable function room completed the main facilities though the photos suggested there might be other areas not listed explicitly.

"Looks like a shag palace," thought Steph, "albeit, a tastefully done one!"

Steph vaguely knew the village it was close to but had never come across the hotel itself.

"Hmm... Standens... No; never heard of it," she concluded, estimating a journey time of around forty-five minutes, give or take.

"Shave indeed... Well, not tonight!" Steph, initially defiant, suddenly mellowed. Max had only suggested that shaved would be his preference. Steph was very tidily trimmed down below but now, reflecting on Max's email, she knew what she had to do. It felt good, effectively being told what to do. Shaved it would be but it would have to wait until the morning.

Steph enjoyed a drink but not to excess. She needed a sleep aid though and a large measure of David's Malt would do the trick. Coupled with some functional, but effective, play meant Steph was quickly out for the count.

~~~ & ~~~

Saturday dawned cold and bright.

Steph, having slept well, felt remarkably refreshed. Having breakfast well; she ran a deep hot bath and soaked for an age which made shaving a bit easier. Having finished around her vulva; Steph shaved her outer pubic hair such that only the narrowest of landing strips remained. After rinsing off and angling the shaving mirror, she admired her handiwork.

"Very sexy..." Thought Steph and she was right.

Armpits and legs followed but her butt would have to remain au naturelle. What little hair Steph had around there was downy in texture and, in any case, anal wouldn't be on the menu surely... it being a first date... no... surely not.

Steph decided on the Country Casuals look with trousers given the season. She preferred them for driving in any case and, in truth, Steph's shapely legs rarely saw the light of day except during high summer or when abroad.

It took little time to pack an overnight bag with a change of clothing and toiletries and so, by eleven-thirty, Steph was ready for the off having decided that the spa would be a great way to relax before meeting Max later.

Steph took her time; enjoying the steady drive. Even with the slow pace and, despite a fuel stop, she arrived at the village of Netherton in well under an hour. The hotel was located through and a little way outside the village and having memorised the online map, Steph slowed as she approached the driveway marked by a modest sign bearing the name of the hotel. The grounds were fairly substantial given the modest size of the hotel which, being surrounded by a significant tree belt, couldn't be seen from the driveway until the last minute. Certainly no stately home, Steph thought, but still a fine-looking Georgian property.

Guest parking was to the rear as was the entrance to the hotel reception.

"Good afternoon. What name please?"

Steph paused as she'd only shared her first name with Max. Her extra-curricular email address that she tended to use didn't reveal it.

"Erm... good question. I'm Steph but a friend of mine made the reservation... Max?"

"Max... Of course; that's fine. Am I ok to call you Steph? We're very informal at Standens and view our customers more as house guests. Is that OK?"

"Oh... that's fine with me... Yes."

"Right Steph; you're in room eleven on the first floor. All the hotel information is in the room pack but do call down if there's anything you need. The stairs are just through there as is the lift. I'm Ella by the way."

"Pleased to meet you Ella and thank you," replied Steph as she picked up her room card from the countertop. "Are the spa facilities available this afternoon?"

"Yes, all up and running and it should be fairly quiet until later on. You've arrived at a good time if, of course, you prefer it on the quiet side. Not all our guests do." Steph couldn't miss Ella's somewhat mischievous expression.

"Sounds great. Thanks again."

The stairways and corridors were bright and airy in pastel shades with tasteful prints of outdoor scenes interspersed with the more burlesque artwork.

By comparison; Steph's room was rich, dark, almost womb-like. Decorated and furnished to a very high standard. The Emperor-size bed took centre stage with its dark purple satin bedspread over a thick goose-down duvet below which were fine Egyptian cotton sheets, mirrored by the pillowcases each with the Standens S monogram.

I bet there's been some shagging in that bed, thought Steph as she unpacked her bag, hung up her clothes and took her toiletries bag through to the bathroom comprising Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, WC and bidet, a selection of high-quality shampoos, gels and other potions together with His & Hers white towelling gowns, disposable slippers and several large, fluffy towels.

Spot on! thought Steph, as she made herself a coffee before settling down to browse the information pack.

The photos of the spa looked great though what immediately drew Steph's eye was the lack of any swimwear in evidence. Very Scandinavian she concluded.

It didn't put Steph off. She had a good body for a woman in her mid-fifties with two children. Sure there was the odd fold here and there and her stomach wasn't quite pancake-flat but she was well-toned from her healthy diet and, almost, adequate exercise. The vigorous cuck sessions helped to keep her trim.

Having checked out the spa protocols, restaurant menu and fire procedure; Steph turned to the next, rather more interesting, page in the pack. "Oh my God!" she said to herself as she scanned the photos and descriptions of The Basement rooms. Dark room... Playroom... Wet room... Cinema... Dungeon... and so it went on until the final paragraph:

The Basement facilities are available for use by hotel guests unless exclusively reserved for an event. Please be aware that such events are held regularly at Standens; particularly at the weekend. It's not unusual for hotel guests to be invited to such events on an ad-hoc basis. Please don't be offended if it's not quite your thing but, if it is, you might be inclined to grab the opportunity with both hands.

Standens accepts no responsibility for any extremes of pleasure you may experience.

Steph, noticing that her breathing had quickened, took several deep breaths to calm herself. She knew something of adult clubs from the online forums she frequented but had never actually visited one... until now... and unaccompanied too... What a Jezebel!

Turning back to the spa page; Steph re-read the guidance. Swimwear was completely optional. Guests were advised to change or undress in their rooms and then don the robes and slippers provided before making their way to the facility. Steph covered all bases by putting on the dark green swimming costume she'd brought with her before wrapping the towelling robe around herself and making her way back downstairs.

Ella had been right, it was indeed quiet in the spa. There was just an elderly couple in the small swimming pool and a younger woman on her own in the Jacuzzi.

"OK to join you?" asked Steph.

"Oh Hi! Of course... Come on in," said the woman; Steph only then realising that the woman was naked.

Steph, feeling suddenly overdressed, removed the robe and slippers before carefully entering the warm bubbling water to one side of the woman.

"Mmm... That feels good. Have you been in long?"

"No... Only about ten minutes. The jet I'm over is fairly weak so I may have to move around a bit otherwise I'll struggle to orgasm."

It took immense willpower for Steph to stifle the look of complete shock that threatened to reveal itself. Early on a Saturday afternoon in rural England with a complete stranger discussing Jacuzzi-based masturbation techniques. The feeling passed as quickly as it had begun to surface. Steph was beginning to realise that anything went at Standens.

"This one feels powerful," said Steph gesturing to a spot just to her left.

The woman smiled and, without standing, slid around the shelf until her thigh reached Steph's before moving back just a little until she gauged that the jet was hitting the right spot.

"You're right... that feels better. Shouldn't take too long," the woman leant back against the side of the tub and closed her eyes.

Steph thought her to be in her mid to late twenties. Light brown hair, damp so impossible to say how she normally wore it. Her skin glowed, lightly tanned from foreign travel in recent weeks. Her chest rose and fell steadily and with it her small, firm breasts adorned with chestnut brown nipples and areolas. Steph wanted to see lower down but the effervescing water made it difficult.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, the woman's breathing got deeper and occasionally, just the hint of a low moan escaped from her mouth as the water jet stimulated her. Steph was transfixed. So much for a quiet soak. This though, was far more interesting. The minutes ticked by and slowly but surely, the woman's state of arousal deepened until it was clear she was approaching her peak. It was then that Steph realised the controls for programme and intensity were within reach to her right. Seemingly from nowhere, a devilish thought occurred to Steph as she reached and began to back off the intensity control causing the bubbles to dissipate somewhat revealing the abdomen and legs of the woman who'd opened her eyes slightly, frustrated at the reduced pressure.