Standens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm heading home now to grab some food and relax before prepping for tonight. I'd invite you to come with me but I won't be back until eight-ish and your date's at six. I'd love to do it another time though... if you'd like to of course."

"Thanks, Jo... that would be lovely. I do hope we can catch up later on but I suppose it depends on how my evening pans out. If not, I hope you have a lovely evening. Oh... hang on... what's your number?"

"Ella... may I borrow your pen and a Post-It? Thanks," said Jo.

Jo wrote down her number and passed the yellow slip to Steph.

"Call or text me when you get back to your room so that I have yours. I'd hate to lose contact."

Steph felt a warm glow inside from the younger woman's appreciation of her. She stepped forward and hugged her close before watching her leave.

Jo turned briefly, "See you both later... hopefully."

"Bye Jo," replied Ella.

Steph just blew her an air kiss.

"Have you enjoyed your afternoon Steph," asked Ella.

"I have thanks; very relaxing. Jo's been great company... She seems like a lovely woman."

"Oh... She is Steph... She most certainly is."

Steph couldn't fail to notice the dreamy, almost lustful expression on Ella's face. Steph smiled, realising that the two young women shared more than just a professional relationship.

Ella had enjoyed the afternoon's performance from the security cam feeds. The steam room views were, inevitably, always somewhat foggy but the audio quality had been fine. The view of the Jacuzzi earlier had been its usual crystal clear quality. Ella didn't mind sharing Jo with others; indeed it aroused her intensely. She often preferred watching Ella being pleasured or giving pleasure more than if she were involved herself. Often... but not always and the levels of mutual pleasure the pair could generate, mostly when alone together, were simply breath-taking. In a particularly Standens kind of way; the pair adored each other.

~~~ & ~~~

Once back in her room; Steph sent a text to Jo's phone.

Hi Jo. Thnx for a grt after'n. Hope to see u later. S x

No sooner had she placed the phone down on the dressing table than it pinged.

Thanks Steph. Really enjoyed your company. Hope to do it all again... and more. J x

Just reading it set the butterflies off in Steph's abdomen. She set her phone alone for five-thirty, just in case, then lay across the bed and dozed for a while reflecting on the day's events so far and what was, possibly, to come later.

Sleep didn't arrive and Steph got up just after five. She texted David with an update; something she did at least once a day if they were apart.

Hi Hon. Hope you're enjoying Durham and the books. Have met up with a friend, Jo. We're planning a night of torrid sexual deviance! Probably stay over so I can have a drink or three! Safe journey home tomorrow. S x

David would probably reply in three or four days when he spotted the message, thought Steph with a wry smile. She knew him so well.

Despite the long steam; Steph could still make out the smell of chlorine on her skin. She enjoyed a long hot shower before changing into fresh pants, trousers and blouse which was tailored in such a way that her bare breasts would look their best. Her nipples were still in an enhanced state from the afternoon's activities and were clearly visible through the sheer fabric.

"I do hope he's a tit man," thought Steph.

It would transpire later that Max was an everything man.

Steph's skin glowed from the shower, the steam and the earlier excitement. Just a little mascara and a spray of her favourite light Eau de Toilette behind each ear with one between her breasts for luck and that was it... Ready. The moisture in the spa had increased the natural waviness of her mid-length, dark brown hair. The 'just fucked' looked as it was known within her circle of friends. She both looked sexy and felt sexy.

Ten to Six. Time to make a move. Steph had formed the impression that Max wasn't the type of guy to keep waiting... Not for too long anyway. After slipping her shoes on; she picked up her phones and room card, turned off the lights and closed the door. As she walked slowly down the corridor; an intoxicating mix of emotions welled up inside her. Trepidation, excitement, anticipation and just a small amount of fear. It made for a heady combination.

"A large dry white wine please," requested Steph at the same time sliding her debit card from its slot in her phone case.

"There you go Steph; no payment. It's on Max's slate."

"Oh... T... Thank you," replied Steph before sitting down in a comfy chair in one corner of the bar area. It was quiet with just two other couples enjoying, no doubt, their pre or post-sex conversations... Maybe both. Hands touched legs and faces occasionally straying to accidentally brush against a breast. The atmosphere crackled with sexual tension just as it did throughout the hotel.

On the stroke of six; Max entered the bar. He looked a bit different from his online images. Taller than Steph imagined he'd be; thickset and masculine with a shaved head and a neatly clipped goaty. He was dressed smartly but casually; designer jeans, a pale blue linen shirt open at the neck and light tan boots.

Is that him? thought Steph, not quite one hundred percent sure. The barman spared her blushes.

"Good evening Max... The usual?"

"Yes please, Mike... Better make it a large one," replied Max before scanning the room; his eyes alighting on his date for the evening. "Hi, Steph. Are you OK for a drink or can I get you another?"

"Oh... Hi Max. No, I'm fine thanks - just got this one."

Max picked up his glass of the excellent House Red and walked over to Steph's table. Steph rose and the pair embraced lightly and air-kissed each other's cheeks.

"Welcome to Standens. I hope it's to your liking."

"It's wonderful... Thank you. I've had a lovely afternoon in the spa and a regular here gave me a tour of the facilities including downstairs which was... erm... interesting."

"Oh, I'm pleased Jo looked after you. I asked her to keep an eye out but wasn't sure what time you'd arrive."

Steph was suddenly confused... perplexed even. The events of the afternoon raced through her consciousness. The pleasure... The extreme pleasure. Was it all a set-up? Had Jo just been following instructions...? Max's instructions?

Max sensed the drop in Steph's mood and read the situation expertly.

"Don't worry Steph. Anything that occurred between you and Jo would have been natural... spontaneous. That's how Jo is. What you see is what you get. I just didn't want you to feel overwhelmed, after all, Standens is a little different as you're now surely aware."

Feeling somewhat reassured, Steph relaxed a little.

"Thanks, Max. We had a fun time. I really like Jo... just wanted it to have been genuine... That's all."

"Oh... Believe me; it would have been. I've known her a long time."

Max's words soothed Steph who found herself thinking more about Jo than about him.

Time to refocus!

"So Max. What do you have planned for the evening?"

"Well, Steph... First things first. I take it you haven't eaten yet?"

"No... Not since this morning as it happens."

"Right. Well, you must be hungry. Shall we eat after these?" continued Max, gesturing towards their wine glasses.

"Mmm... sounds like a good idea otherwise this'll go straight to my head."

Max smiled for the first time... just a faint one.

"Mike. Please could we have a couple of menus? Aiming to eat in around thirty minutes or so."

"Sure, Max... On their way."

Both opted for fairly light dishes anticipating an active evening ahead. Max, helpfully placed the food order at the bar and collected more wine for them both.

"Steph. While it's quiet; would you be OK with me running through the professional services

It all sounded rather transactional. Not the sort of thing to sweep a woman off her feet," thought Steph.

"Sure... Go ahead. I'm intrigued to learn more about what you have to offer."

Max had his presentation off to a Tee. He'd obviously rattled it off numerous times but was still able to personalise it to the individual in question... Steph in this case. He explained that his client base was composed, almost solely, of successful, affluent businesswomen who'd discovered that letting go, physically... mentally... sexually... submitting to another... relinquishing all control, had the most profound and positive effect on them. Some might think that such submission might weaken them in the workplace; make them an easy touch; lead them to take their eye off the ball, to avoid making the tough calls. Max assured Steph that this absolutely wasn't the case with his clients. There was clear evidence that they became more successful, more focused and became better managers and strategists and became energised to levels previously unheard of. And the key to all of this... Simple... They had to yield to Max... Give all of themselves to him... Submit to him!

It sounded like a slick operation. Max appeared to have all bases covered. Some clients had only a single session... It just wasn't for them. Others came to Max occasionally as their needs merited it; others more frequently while still others were booked in for months, sometimes years ahead such were the benefits, and pleasure, they derived from the sessions.

Sessions with Max weren't cheap. This was deliberate. Max was good... More than that; Max was masterful at the services he offered. Such expertise had to be worked for and Max had studied and practised long and hard to get to the level he was. It had cost him in more ways than one including financially so it was understandable that he now expected a significant return on his investment. Another reason Max charged his, not-insignificant fees, was to target a particular band of clients for whom the expense would be insignificant. These were the women who Max worked with either at Standens or at his private studio depending on his client's preferences and kinks. Some services he was asked to provide weren't suitable for a public space, however broadminded the staff and clientele and for those clients; his studio came into its own on account of its private location.

Max went on to explain that all potential clients were expected to truthfully answer a daily long list of likes, dislikes and other questions, mainly of a sexual nature. He explained that, based on his assessment of the answers, an offer to provide services would be made or not. Max inferred heavily that women assessed as unwilling to push their boundaries in any meaningful way; had no chance of availing themselves of his offering.

The conversation continued over their meal which was delicious by any standards, thought Steph. They both passed on the desert, enjoying their wine and the ambience as the number of diners increased.

"What might work Steph is if I send you a link to your assessment, you could retire to the bar and complete it over a coffee. Thirty minutes should be plenty... Just take your time... Be brutally honest with yourself and think hard, very hard, before selecting No against an activity. Maybes are much better than Nos... Just a tip. Is that a plan? If so; I just need to catch up with a couple of people and will be back in half an hour."

"Erm... that's fine Max," replied Steph looking forward to getting all the procedural stuff over with.

"OK here goes," said Max, thumbing his phone. "Your credentials to access the portal are username Steph_5 with a capital S and pin code Zero-Four-Five-One - got that?"

"Yep... Zero-Four-Five-One," Steph repeated.

"Great! See you shortly... Good luck."

Good luck? thought Steph, You'd think it was the fucking lottery!

As Steph made her way back to the bar; her socialphone vibrated as the message from Max landed. Her original seat was still free so she took it after ordering a coffee from Mike.

The fresh filter coffee tasted good; the perfect accompaniment to Steph's homework. She flew through the first half of the assessment before slowing as she got into the nitty-gritty of her sexual preferences; her boundaries... real or long imagined. Some of the kinks listed were at the extreme end of what she'd been expecting but, by the end; Steph had selected just a handful of outright Nos though some of the Maybes didn't sit all that comfortably with her.

No pain - no gain, she thought; her finger hovering briefly over the [Submit] button.

"Be gone!" she muttered, jabbing the button. Twenty minutes had passed. She was ahead of the curve... if only briefly.

~~~ & ~~~

The room was getting busier as Max reappeared, making his way through the excited throng who'd gathered close to the bar.

"I hope you don't feel abandoned," said Max as he reached Steph's table. "Oh... and thanks for completing the assessment... some potential clients don't get that far."

"No problem Max. I actually found it fairly straightforward."

"Challenging?"

"A little... One or Two preferences... you know."

"I understand completely. Well, I can confirm that you've come in well above both the personal profiletolerance baselines for new clients. I hope that's good news?"

"Erm... Yes... I suppose it is."

"Great. As such, I'll be happy to offer you my services if, of course, we connect where it really matters. We'll know by the morning."

Fuck! I'm still on bloody trial, thought Steph, wondering at what point in the proceedings she was supposed to feel aroused... receptive... hot.

As it happened, she didn't have long to wait though it wasn't Max that flicked her switch. Not on that occasion, anyway.

~~~ & ~~~

Jo! Steph's stomach turned over at the sight of her afternoon partner now approaching.

Jo smiled widely... "Hi again Steph. Has Dad been looking after you?"

Dad! the word hit like a hammer. Oh my giddy aunt, Thought Steph, glancing first at Max and then back to Jo. Yes, she could clearly see the likeness.

"Dad? Well, I'll be blowed. Small world eh? Yes Jo... He's been the perfect host... So far at least."

"A small world indeed... Yes," Max replied before turning to Jo. "You look fabulous this evening. I take it you'll be partying later?"

"Oh yes! It's been over a week at least since I last shared the love... with the exception of this afternoon, that is." Jo smiled warmly at Steph... actually, more than warmly if truth be told. "I better mingle. Hope to catch up with you guys later." And with that, Jo turned on her heels and began to walk the floor. A smile here... a few words there... the light touch on a shoulder... the unfaltering eye contact. For all the world; a hostess... all part of her with the establishment.

Jo had said guys but it was Jo who had her focus. Steph had got the message loud and clear. Somewhat distracted by Jo's presence; Steph snapped to not wanting to offend Max who, it was clear already, could read her like a book... Well, much of her.

They talked for a little longer, but in truth, Jo wasn't turned on by Max; not in a traditional dating sense. Sure, he was fairly attractive, masculine and, most certainly, dominant but she'd never in a million years hook up with his type for anything other than a wholly transactional liaison. Of course, that was the whole reason she was there. Max had no interest in her from a relationship perspective nor did she in him. It all felt strange, very different to the hit-and-miss cuck sessions she'd enjoyed over the years though with similar elements... the stranger... the travel, the hotel all in the knowledge that if it didn't work out; you could just walk away... smiling. This felt more serious somehow; more contractual; lacking in any spontaneity.

Max, playing the long game, wasn't making the running at this point so Steph took the reins buoyed by the generous measures of wine she'd enjoyed.

"Thanks for the lovely meal, Max. Would you like to relocate... upstairs?"

"If that's what you'd like to do Steph; that's fine with me," replied Max.

It felt odd to be back in some sort of control... more usual. Not really what she was here for. Steph hoped that Max would take the lead in the bedroom... She really couldn't be bothered.

Steph led the way and, as she swiped her room key and turned the handle, she was suddenly aware of Max's proximity to her and the pleasing aroma from his body spray. A butterfly fluttered inside her... just a hint of an awakening.

Once inside the room, Steph bent to slip the straps from her heels before kicking off her shoes and placing them tidily beneath the dressing table. Max watched her impassively.

"Did I ask you to do that?"

"What?"

"Your shoes. Did I tell you to remove your shoes?"

"Erm... No... I just... Well we're here now, in my room... I just..."

"Shut up Steph! You need to learn quickly... Understand what it means to be inside or outside the zone. We are now firmly in it. You should have recognised that."

Whoa..., thought Steph. Here we go then...

Without another word, Max walked straight up to Steph and jabbed his fingers between her upper thighs, forcing them apart slightly before grasping her entire genital area forcefully with his large, strong hand.

Steph gasped sharply... Involuntarily. It was a little uncomfortable though not quite painful.

Max's free hand moved to Steph's arm and locked on propelling her backwards until she reached the bedroom wall at which point his hand moved up her back through the narrow gap before grasping a large bunch of hair and pulling down slowly but firmly. As her head moved backwards and was drawn down, her scalp rubbing against the wallpaper as it did so; Steph's body naturally arched and her pelvis thrust forward against the intruding hand below. Max held her in position and squeezed through her trousers even harder causing Steph's eyes to water slightly from the sensations.

Without releasing his grip on her hair; Max deftly unbuckled Steph's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped her trousers and drew them down sufficiently to gain the access he required. Steph had gone from zero to wet in less than a minute; the crotch of her pants already well-moistened.

"All sexed up already are we? You filthy little slut!"

"I..."

"Be quiet! I'm talking," Max responded, pulling harder on Steph's hair by way of correction.

Steph felt a little scared... Uncertain, yet aroused... Excited. What if it all got too much? she pondered recalling that no safe word had been agreed - something she'd come across in the course of her research.

The sound of fabric being torn brought her back to the moment as her, fairly new, pants were ripped aside exposing her cunt to Max's violating hand. No gentle start... No progression... Just two long, thick fingers jammed in knuckle-deep for starters. Two quickly became three... thrusting... twisting... abrading... before a slight pause as Max withdrew his soaking fingers then wiped the back and front of his hand over Steph, coating himself with her fluids.

What's next? thought Steph, her cunt throbbing from Max's crude intrusion. She didn't have to wait long.

Max brought his fingers together and, in classic style, brought his thumb across to facilitate entry. With slightly more care than previously; he began to insert his tapering hand inside, pausing occasionally as prompted by Steph's gasps and breathing pattern. Forward momentum slowed as the line of his knuckles approached Steph's entrance at which point, Max withdrew slightly to release some more fluid before pushing again. The extra wetness helped and with the next increase in pressure, Max's knuckles passed through; the widest part now accommodated. Steph's breathing was now fast and shallow as if in childbirth which was somewhat apt, as Max's hand was the largest thing she'd had inside her since she'd given birth to her daughter. As the remainder of Max's hand entered her all the way down to his wrist, he slowly curled his buried fingers into a tight fist, tightly gripped by the walls of Steph's cunt.