Standens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mind Keith; he's a little nervous. I've been around the scene for many years but this is all new to Keith. I had all on to get him to come along this evening." Jan leaned in to Steph and whispered rather loudly, "I do hope he can get it up if called upon... He does seem incredibly anxious. He's only experienced same room, fairly vanilla swapping with previous partners... I'm trying to widen his horizons."

The two women tried to suppress a giggle; Steph began to relax... her confidence returning. She wondered what Jan might think if she knew of her experiences since her arrival at Standens.

"Are you here for The Basement or just by coincidence?" asked Jan.

"Erm... it's a long story I'm afraid. I won't bore you with all the details but suffice to say, this was a pleasure visit and I've had nothing but pleasure since I got here... And, the night is still young. It's my first time here so we're in much the same boat. What are you hoping for downstairs?"

"Well... It would probably be quicker to say what I'm not hoping for. This place comes highly recommended... We were so pleased to receive an invite. Keith and I are both Bi though Keith told me his focus is likely to be other men tonight. I'm not quite sure which way I'll swing tonight but, as long as I get to cum a few times, I'll be happy. I love watching others being pleasured as well... Pain too on occasions... love the sounds!"

"Intriguing... I hope it delivers."

As the conversation continued, Keith began to relax and join in though it was clearly Jan who called the shots in her relationship.

A session with Max would soon sort her out, thought Steph.

"Shall we think about heading downstairs then?" asked Jan.

"Yes... Good idea. Are you ready for some action Keith?" replied Steph.

"I think I could be," replied Keith somewhat less than ecstatically.

~~~ & ~~~

Clothing was optional downstairs. Some guests were fully dressed, some wore a wrapped towel, others a gown. No doubt in the playrooms beyond the lounge bar area most would be naked.

Steph felt a bit formal so swapped for a towelling gown in the changing room while Jan and Keith kept their party wear on initially. Jan's short leather skirt and tight, faux snakeskin top with full-length zip meant both her upper and lower body were readily accessible. It soon became apparent that she'd thought underwear of any kind to be unnecessary.

Keith wore a designer T-shirt over his denims, no underwear beneath and barefooted in his trainers.

Although one or two guests sat atop the high stools at the bar, most were engaged in chatting up potential partners or already snogging and touching on the large sofas around the perimeter of the lounge. The sofas appeared to be leather from a distance but were actually covered in a synthetic material for practical purposes given their frequent exposure to bodily fluids of one kind or another. Comfy though, all the same.

"What will you have, Steph?" asked Keith, nodding towards the bar.

"Thanks, Keith but I'll pass on this one... I'm off to explore," replied Steph, already feeling slightly tipsy from the wine and vodka combination.

She watched as Jan walked over to one of the sofas while her man dutifully got the drinks in. The sofa was already occupied by a younger couple who were clearly looking for company. Their eyes lit up as Jan approached, lowering the zip of her top a little to reveal some cleavage.

A ballsy woman! thought Steph admiringly though her focus was elsewhere. She wondered what room Jo would be in and what she'd be up to. Steph wanted more of her... a lot more. How would she feel if Jo was already fucking others? Just be prepared for anything... She was Max's daughter after all so maybe a chip off the old block. If it happens... it happens. There's other flesh available here if need be.

Steph walked slowly across the sprung wooden floor of the lounge to the double doors on the far side. She felt her pulse increase and her breathing deepen as the anticipation she'd felt earlier; returned. They opened into the wide corridor Jo had shown her that afternoon with rooms off it on both sides. Some had observation windows with vertical blinds controlled from the inside depending on the level of privacy required. Others had no windows for those wanting more privacy or for more extreme activities. The long corridor ended at another set of double doors, the fire exit with stairs leading back to the ground floor. The last room on the right before these doors was The Dungeon as Jo had described it. Steph was intrigued as to whether the room was in use but first, she took the opportunity to look through some of the other windows feeling very much the voyeur as she watched, mostly hetero activities, enjoying the sounds of sex, laughing and talking as the swingers got down to it. Some hadn't bothered to close the room doors. Steph quickly cottoned on to the fact that this was deliberate... a sign that visitors were welcome.

Steph stood for longer at one particular doorway as she recognised the older couple from the pool and steam room earlier.

Christ! thought Steph, He's still fucking going!

The older lady, briefly opened her eyes, caught sight of Steph, waved then beckoned for her to enter the room. Steph smiled back, gesturing that she was heading elsewhere. As she turned to move on, a low, deep moan signalled the onset of yet another orgasm for the lucky lady.

The Dungeon door was closed but the window blind was drawn back. Steph peered into the dimly lit room. She could see movement and as her pupils adjusted, she realised that she was watching the back of a woman being fucked in a swing seat with two other guys waiting their turn, each fully erect and stimulating themselves to maintain their hardness. The woman's arms were behind her with her wrists bound. Steph looked at the woman's hair as she rocked back and forth, being impaled on the guy's cock... sadly out of view. Jo... It was Jo.

Steph wished she could see Jo's face. Was she enjoying the fuck or enduring it? Was this her first of the night or had she already taken a succession of needy cocks? Steph guessed the latter.

The swaying action of the seat paused as the guy climaxed; gripping Jo's buttocks hard as he ejaculated into the condom's nipple. Steph watched as he came into view, having withdrawn from Jo. He looked hot, sweating from his endeavours... Satisfied for now at least. No sooner had he moved away than the next guy moved in, his cock pointing straight up his body, of modest length but thick and rigid. There were no preliminaries, this was fucking at its most functional. The seat began to rock as the second guy moved up through the gears.

He must have been desperate, thought Steph, as he finished in just a couple of minutes, in turn, making way for guy number three. This guy was different. Heavily endowed and of muscular build, he looked to be around forty. Steph noticed Jo's shoulders flinch upwards as his cock slid inside, her inner walls having to rapidly adjust to accommodate him. His rhythm was steady as if following a metronome. Steph could imagine this being a lengthy fuck on account of the guy's obvious control of the situation. She needed to be closer... Wanted to see Jo... Her face... Her body...

Slowly, Steph turned the door handle and stepped inside, closing the door quietly behind her. It was different inside the room. The atmosphere was warmer, slightly humid with just the hint of the musk from bodies and sex in the air. The room was large, extending well beyond the swing seat to a large, raised platform bed with complex-looking equipment along its headboard and on each of its four corner posts. Restraint stuff, assumed Steph correctly. There were also two hospital-style trolleys which, like the bed, weren't currently in use. Two men sat groping each other while watching a sub/dom video on the large screen in one corner while in the opposite corner, a small blond woman sat astride her partner, kissing and clearly penetrated, her body rocking slightly on his shaft.

A wave of arousal swept over Steph as she turned her gaze to Jo, now just a few feet away, as the latest guy continued his relentless fucking. Steph could hear the wet slap as their genitals met on each forward stroke, the guy's heavy balls swinging against Jo's bum. Her eyes were closed, maybe from ecstasy, maybe from detachment from the one-way nature of the coupling. Steph willed Jo to open her eyes, to see her... Know that she wasn't alone.

"Harder you bastard! Fuck me harder," gasped Jo in a demanding, guttural voice.

Steph opened her eyes wide realising that Jo needed no support from her at all. She was totally in her element and relishing the procession... the conveyor belt of hard cocks to be serviced. The feeling of hands on her gown-covered hips broke her focus. It was the first guy, already recovering, his rapidly hardening cock pressing against the towelling fabric protecting Steph's modesty.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

"Oh, yes; and what I feel," Steph replied, pushing back and wriggling her butt against the guy's cock head prompting it to engorge further; a small amount of his residual semen transferring, unnoticed, onto Steph's gown.

He needed no further encouragement, moving his hands to the front of Steph's gown and, deftly, untying the loose knot, exposing Steph's body to the highly-charged atmosphere. Wasting no time, his right hand pulled her close to him while his left took hold of her breast, gently at first then more firmly, kneading her flesh before his fingers homed in on her nipple. Steph gasped as his hand slid down from her abdomen, over her landing strip to the top of her most intimate self. She was wet; wet and responsive; spreading her legs slightly to open her genitals allowing further intrusion. His fingers clumsily rubbed over her clit before curling around to slip inside. The angle was against them though and Steph needed more than a couple of inches of finger... Much more. Taking hold of his hand she walked the guy to one of the sofas and gestured for him to sit before de-robing then climbing astride him and guiding his cock to her entrance; still a little swollen from the intensity of Max's fucking. Steph liked the feeling, the slight discomfort as she sank slowly onto the veiny, unsheathed cock.

"Would you prefer I wore a condom?" asked the guy considerately.

"Not really... Would you?" asked Steph.

"Erm... I guess not... If you're sure?"

"I'm sure," confirmed Steph before rising and falling, taking his full length and clenching it hard. The guy leant forward kissing then nibbling her breasts and nipples as her pace picked up a little. It felt good... full... though not as full as with Max. Steph's clit was tender but needed attention for her to come. She only rarely orgasmed from penetration alone. She took the guy's hands and placed them firmly on her breasts by way of direction then moved her hand downwards and began to tease her slippery, rubbery clit now fully emerged from its hood. It was something of a balancing act; maintaining the rhythm while rubbing, squeezing and pinching her bud. The build-up was slow and steady, lacking some of the intensity she'd felt earlier in the day though still highly pleasurable. She somehow knew the guy would cum before her and so it proved. He had the good grace to warn Steph, giving her the option to back off and pause for a while. She smiled, doing the exact opposite; picking up the pace and squeezing her inner walls; gripping his head and shaft until he grunted, shuddering as he came. Steph, not yet releasing her grip on him, began to rub furiously until she reached her climax; her cunt spasming around his cock, sucking more of the fluid from him combined with her own, the mixture seeping around the base of him, his softening cock no longer maintaining its seal at her entrance.

Steph leant forward until her perspiration-covered breasts met his own smooth, damp chest.

"Nice fuck... Thank you," she whispered in his ear.

"Mmm... You too," he replied, fully sated for now.

As Steph dismounted, their cum inevitably ran from her and onto his thigh. She grabbed some wipes from the adjacent table and passed him several before wiping away the initial flow from herself. Feeling suddenly a little exposed; Steph put her robe back on and straddled the arm of the sofa as the guy lay back, relaxing as his erection diminished though with the occasional twitch and accompanying emission. Many years previously, Steph would have lit a cigarette at that point; the optimum time for a smoke. Now, she just breathed the moist air deeply and looked around... Seeing what had changed, if anything, while they'd been fucking. She looked across to the swing seat where Jo was still restrained but no longer being screwed. Instead, a guy she'd not seen previously, had pulled the seat higher and was holding it such that he could eat Jo's pussy, something he was doing with relish. Jo was clearly enjoying the oral attention, twitching and moving instinctively as she grew more aroused; the occasional gasp or profanity escaping her lips as the tongue, lips and teeth teased her mercilessly.

Steph got up and approached Jo, noticing she'd been blindfolded at some point.

This should be fun! thought Steph mischievously.

The guy saw Steph in his peripheral vision but paused only briefly as she gently played the tips of her fingers over Jo's abdomen before moving on to her breasts, moving from one to the other and then back, a squeeze then a pinch of a nipple then another squeeze... assessing Jo's response then repeating whatever garnered the strongest response. The extra attention had an immediate effect as it combined with proficient oral skills of the guy to bring Jo to the very edge and then beyond as she called out then began flexing so violently that the guy was unable to stay in place resorting to his thumb and fingers to deliver Jo the intensity of climax she so wanted, an intensity so richly merited, given the number of cocks she'd serviced. Her silvery juices oozed from her, ran down to her bum then on through the rear access slit in the seat's fabric and onto the vinyl floor.

After a couple of minutes, with not a word spoken, Steph indicated to the guy that she wanted a taste of the action... Literally. The guy got the message and moved behind Jo, placed his hands on her buttocks and pushed until her crotch was at the optimum height for Steph to latch on. Jo tasted good, her honey-like juices marred only slightly by the condom lubricant from her earlier fucks. The guy had been good but Steph was even better, desperate to repay Jo for the pleasure they'd shared that afternoon. After lapping up as much of her fluid as possible, Steph homed in Jo's clitoris, first tonguing it firmly then taking it between her lips and gently, tantalisingly dragging her front teeth over its surface. Jo began to pant... hyper-ventilating as she built to her next orgasm which landed quickly and powerfully.

"Oh fuck... Enough... Please..." Jo cried out, her clitoris throbbing from both pleasure and pain.

The seat came to rest and the guy walked away sensing that the two women needed some time to themselves. Steph removed the wrist restraints allowing Jo's arms to fall to her sides then gently lifted the blindfold away.

"St... Steph... was that you?"

"Only the second time. How did I do?"

"Oh fuck! I think you know damn well... Time out for me now... I'm fucked... literally. I need a drink."

After Jo had wiped herself down a little, she put on her tight leggings and even tighter vest top and the two women left The Dungeon to the increasingly bi-male clientele to enjoy themselves... Keith included.

The other rooms were busy now; the action spilling out into the main corridor. The women side-stepped the writhing couples and threesomes and made their way back to the main lounge which was quieter now. Jo chose a sofa in a partitioned-off corner of the room. There was no sign of Jan; she too must have struck lucky, thought Steph.

"What can I get you?" asked Steph.

"Oh... just water for me please."

"Probably best for me too," replied Steph.

Steph returned with the drinks and sat down close to Jo whose breasts rose and fell as her breathing slowly returned to normal, her stiff nipples evident through the close-fitting fabric of her top. Steph struggled to avert her gaze such was her attraction to the younger woman whose essence she could still taste as she sipped her water. A stronger drink would have masked the flavour... a pleasure lost, thought Steph.

"I was so glad to see you, Steph. I should have guessed it was you... a woman at least... someone who knew what they were doing."

"Oh... I don't know... you seemed to be enjoying the guy before me?" teased Steph. "You certainly came hard enough..."

"But not as hard as the second time..." Jo leaned in against Steph as she had done that afternoon. "Have you had a good time?"

"It's been fun so far but really got going when I went down on this fit woman I came across..." Steph slipped her hand between Jo's upper thighs and squeezed affectionately. Jo's crotch was warm and the fabric moist as she continued to leak her most intimate fluids.

"I hope Dad looked after you. I'm aware of his reputation though I've never seen him in action... We have an unwritten rule about that, especially down here."

"All I can say is that his reputation is well merited," replied Steph.

"Did you get what you wanted tonight or is there still more on your shopping list?"

"Pretty much got what I came for... Yes. Just wanted to play the fuck whore with a good number of cocks with hopefully a biggy thrown in for good measure."

"Hmm... I saw that one; he was rather meaty!"

"You watched me? For how long?" Jo laughed.

"Oh... just for a while. One of your guys still had some lead in pencil so how could I refuse?"

"Of course... Was it Mister Big? God, he stretched me..."

"Unfortunately not. I think it was him who I took over oral duties from. So many guys... it was hard to tell who was who at times."

The pair laughed.

"Well, I've been royally fucked so no more of that for me tonight. What I'd really like now... if you're inclined... is to go to bed with you and spoon and, maybe, just drift off. How does that sound or do you need more cock?"

"Truth... I wouldn't turn down more cock but the thought of just you and me together, quiet sounds much better right now."

~~~ & ~~~

The women showered... together, then slipped naked into the welcoming bed spooning, first one way then the other until optimum comfort was achieved. Sleep came quickly to them both.

Jo awoke first, initially confused until the events of the previous evening started to flow back. The arm around her breasts felt comforting as she eased back into Steph's lap feeling the older woman's firm breasts rise and fall against her back. This felt nice; almost womb-like.

After a while; Steph too began to stir albeit more slowly than Jo had though her recall was instant and she knew just why she was wrapped around the young woman lying against her. Steph brought her lips to the back of Jo's head and kissed it lightly whereupon Jo wriggled back to press even closer then covered Steph's arm with her own and squeezed against her breasts. As Steph grew more fully awake the embrace they were in caused her to become aroused. Releasing her arm from Jo's chest, her hand tracked downwards over smooth abdomen and belly before coming to rest briefly on Jo's, equally smooth, mons before a single finger proceeded to ease apart the puffy outer lips before moving inwards to the already moist folds beyond.