Standens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standens was already having an effect on Steph, as indeed it did to many of its guests.

"You were getting close weren't you?"

"Y... Yes... I was nearly there... Still am actually... P... please would you turn it back up for me? I need to cum."

"Of course," replied Steph. "Allow me."

Steph turned the control back to its original position and once, again, the woman's lower body vanished beneath the bubbles. Again, the woman closed her eyes, her breathing now rapid. Steph, enjoying the feeling of control over the woman's pleasure, slowly turned the control such that the water soon became a foaming cauldron with the one particular jet pulsating against the woman causing her to flinch and shift about to gain maximum pleasure. Steph watched intently knowing the moment of no return had passed; the woman's body starting to buck as her climax landed and she struggled to keep the jet directed where it was required. Although out of sight, it was clear from her upper arm movements that she'd taken matters into her own hands, replacing the jet with her own expert touch. Eventually, her body calmed and she leaned closer, placing her head on Steph's shoulder. Steph backed off the intensity control a little and, unconsciously, placed her other hand on top of the woman's thigh and squeezed gently... tenderly.

"Thank you. That was good," said the woman. "I'm Joanna by the way... Jo to my friends. Please call me Jo."

"Hi Jo; I'm Steph. Pleased to meet you" What else could she say after the most surreal ten minutes or so?

Jo sat up straight and slid closer until the slight gap between them had closed before placing her hand on top of Steph's and coaxing it from top to inner thigh then inwards. Steph offered no resistance as the outer edge of her hand came to rest against Jo's smooth genitals. Being her left hand and on account of the awkward angle, it would have been impossible to stimulate Jo in any meaningful way, assuming, of course, that's what she wanted. Steph suspected that she did but could do little more than leave her hand touching Jo.

Where was this going? thought Steph recounting memories from her college days when she'd experimented with several other women. It had been fun at the time but, with just a couple of exceptions, she'd restricted herself to the male of the species since. Sitting there now with Jo's warm, wet body close to hers, a desire... a flame, long latent inside her, began to burn.

Suddenly, a movement in Steph's peripheral vision distracted her. Looking across to the pool she observed the older couple who were no longer swimming. The man stood almost chest-deep with the woman wrapped around him... facing him...supported by the water. They were clearly fucking.

Jo noticed Steph's focus and squeezed her hand gently to gain her attention.

"Very Standens!"

Steph returned to the here and now.

"Are you a regular here Jo?"

Yes I am. I first came here around three years ago. It was just now and again back then but these days... I'm disappointed if I have to miss more than a day or two. This place recharges me like nothing else and when I'm recharged, I perform well... earn well."

Steph was intrigued... intrigued and increasingly aroused.

"Erm... What line of business are you in Jo?"

"Me... I trade financial products... complex financial products. I work for myself... independent. In a good week I work, maybe, ten hours. In a not so good week, it takes more like twenty-five or thirty hours to hit my target. I live in the village so Standens is on the doorstep. We have an arrangement such that I have unlimited access to the facilities and Boy! do I make the most of it."

"Sounds wonderful! Is it just the spa that draws you in or the other facilities?"

"Oh... the bar's very nice, refined and the food's excellent though it is at The Black Bull too. I'm spoilt for choice really."

"And what of The Basement? Ever tempted?"

"Erm... Does at least a couple of times a month count?"

Oh Fuck... Does it? thought Steph, her pulse starting to race.

"Anyway; enough of me. What brings you to Standens Steph? Business, touring or..." Jo tailed off.

Open as always; Steph cut to the chase.

"Or... sex? Yep... That's why I'm here. Well, I hope it ends with sex in any case!"

"Arr... a new date maybe? The unknown... The anticipation... Expectation... Salivation... I hope it delivers for you."

"Yes, a first hook-up. I hope it's the first of many. The guy comes highly recommended."

"And often?" giggled Jo, pushing herself provocatively against the edge of Step's hand.

"Ooh... Let's hope so," replied Steph.

"Heh... fancy a steam?"

"Erm... why not? I've plenty of time if you have. You can give me a guided tour."

"Sounds like a plan," replied Jo before climbing carefully out; her legs not yet fully her own after her orgasm.

Steph followed her out of the tub, admiring Jo's body, now fully revealed. Somewhat unusually for her generation, it appeared that Jo had no visible tattoos nor did she have any white bits either. Any sunbathing she did, was clearly done naked. She was, to Steph's eye, a good-looking woman in a classic rather than a modern style. She'd had no obvious augmentation such that her facial features appeared completely natural - no lip filler or overly sculpted eyebrows on show here. Not then, the kind of woman to stand out in a crowd... a mainstream crowd in any case. Steph was drawn to her in a way she'd not felt in a very long time... not to a woman at least.

They sat for a while in the small steam cabin. Opposite each other this time but still close enough to maintain their mutual feelings of intimacy. Their quiet conversation flowed effortlessly as the temperature and humidity relaxed both their bodies and minds.

Jo confirmed that she was single and enjoying her life far too much to settle down with one person. Kids were simply not on her radar... never had been. Not to say it wouldn't happen one day... if her circumstances or feelings changed though, at that moment, Jo couldn't really see it. She'd even considered a tubal ligation, probably privately as her GP was unlikely to support the decision given her age and the absence of any other medical need for the procedure.

Maybe wait a few more years, she'd concluded although the attraction of permanent contraception was strong; particularly given some aspects of her lifestyle.

Steph listened intently as Jo recounted her personal journey, the challenging childhood, the sometimes tempestuous teenage years and then, that moment when things started to fall into place. The book on finance, an American one, that she'd flicked through mainly because she liked the cover and that it sat atop the Bestseller display stand in her favourite bookshop. She was nearly halfway through the book when the coffee shop owner coughed politely to catch her attention.

"Must be a good read? We're all done here for today."

"Oh... S... sorry," Jo apologised; still lacking self-confidence.

"It's fine. I could see you were engrossed. I expect you'll have it finished before long."

She did - that night and read it all over again the following day. It all made sense despite her having, almost zero, prior knowledge of the subject matter. In Jo's mind, a door opened revealing a clear, if meandering path, beyond.

That was more than five years ago. Time had flown and Jo had flown with it, along for the ride and just thrilled by it all. For three years she cut her teeth with a small investment house who were prepared to give a greenhorn woman a chance. They spotted something... a knack. You either had it or you didn't. For the best traders, it couldn't be taught and Jo rapidly became one of the best young traders they had. Eternally grateful for the leg-up the consultancy had provided; Jo outgrew them... wanting to fly solo. The firm's management team was great... supportive... unusually so in the cut-throat world in which they operated. Jo was formally permitted to contravene her contract terms and take a few of her smaller clients with her... just to get her started. It was all she needed and in short order, her client portfolio fully matched her sole trader resources. As Jo refined her methodologies, her performance increased still further. Word got around and, soon, Jo was able to pick and choose her clients at will and charge them premium rates accordingly.

From the outset; Jo was determined to not let her work call the shots in terms of her wider life. She considered her trading skills, a gift with the ensuing rewards less about her income and more about freedom... freedom to choose her working hours, her routine, or lack of routine... the holidays and, yes, in all honesty, the money in so far as she was laying down significant security for her future. Jo, despite enjoying what she did, had no intention of working for any more years than she had to. There was far too much other fun to be had!

~~~ & ~~~

As the pair relaxed in the tropical atmosphere; Steph increasingly feeling overdressed, removed her swimsuit, folded it and placed it next to her on the bench. That felt better, she thought... more equitable.

It was Jo's turn to scrutinise now and she did so with relish. As a confirmed bisexual; she could be attracted to anyone, irrespective of gender, who ignited that pilot light inside her loins. Casting her eye over Steph's abdomen and upper thighs, while acknowledging her own state of arousal; it was clear to Jo that the woman opposite had well and truly ignited that flame.

The conversation paused as the women's eyes met again, this time locking on, holding. Involuntarily, Steph slowly eased her, previously tightly pressed, legs apart revealing more of herself to Jo who focused first on the narrow strip of dark brown hair before tracing downwards to Steph's genitals. Steph felt damp down there... inside... though the soaking wet atmosphere in the cabin partly masked her own fluid, some of which had run out of her, coating her inner thighs in a silky veneer.

Jo could see the difference though; the way the light reflected from Steph's skin. Knowing it was her presence... her earlier indulgence that was turning Steph on was the green light she needed.

Should she ask first... Clarify? thought Jo. Maybe go slow... Just in case.

Just as Jo was about to stand up and approach Steph; the cabin door opened.

"Are we OK to come in," asked the older man, having finished fucking his partner... for now.

"Please do," replied the two women in unison, though Jo felt a brief pang of frustration; shared by Steph who drew her legs back together... almost.

The couple entered and sat side-by-side on the same bench as Jo. Steph put them in their mid to late sixties, well-toned and looking fit as fiddles. It was clear that the man's cock hadn't fully returned to base camp following its aquatic shenanigans and, as he sat, a small amount of residual semen emerged from its tip. Without batting an eyelid; he caught the fluid on his finger and offered it to his partner who licked it off with relish. Steph could help noticing the post-coital state of the older woman's genitals, pink and puffy with the entrance to her vagina itself still slightly open though no ejaculate was visible. Mercifully for other pool users; they'd clearly used a condom concluded Steph.

The four exchanged pleasantries before the man's focus returned to his partner who was clearly in need of further attention down below. Steph watched engrossed as the couple necked and snogged; the man's right hand alternating between the woman's breasts and cunt finally settling on the latter, guided by her reactions. Two fingers slid in deep while his thumb was free to stimulate her clitoris, emerged and swollen from beneath its protective hood. They were lost to each other as Steph switched her focus back to Jo, again easing her own legs apart slightly to broadcast that she, too, needed contact. Jo received the message... loud and clear as Steph's hand moved downwards, her fingers easing apart her outer folds revealing the darker interior beyond.

Jo stood, moved across to Steph then knelt in front of her bench. Placing a hand on each knee, she gently but unerringly eased Steph's legs wider apart. Steph needing no further prompting, shuffled her bum slightly forward thus bringing her genitals closer to Jo's face. There was to be no lengthy prelude; Jo sensed that Steph wanted rapid and forceful relief evidenced by a further dribble of her silvery fluid. And so, to a soundtrack of increasingly loud moans from the older woman as her cunt was ploughed by her lover's hand; Jo went down on Steph bringing all of her vigour and experience to bear.

Fuck! thought Steph. This woman knows what she's doing.

Jo's tongue deftly massaged Steph's outer folds relishing their saline coating before moving further inwards and then, teasingly, withdrawing only to then focus on her clit for a while until Steph's reflexive squirming was the cue for another change... a brief pause... edging Steph to her climax in a controlled, somewhat domineering way.

Steph's breathing became rapid as her arousal deepened. More of her lubricant ran from her, all of which Jo lapped up with gusto... not a drop was wasted. Opening her eyes slightly and looking across at the older woman, Steph could see that she was on the brink as confirmed by her low, primal moaning. Steph suddenly felt compelled to share in the woman's moment as her own peak approached. Quietly yet assertively, she spoke.

"Please... Jo... I need you to fuck me now."

Jo did as Steph asked, moving to one side a little and half-standing so that she could bring her fingers to Steph's now open cunt. Two of her slim fingers met little, if any resistance such was the wetness they encountered.

"More..." Steph implored, wanting to feel her entrance stretched further.

Jo withdrew, formed three of her fingers into a wedge which she pushed quickly back inside Steph all the way to the knuckles. Steph gasped with pleasure and again as Jo quickly built a rhythm that propelled Steph onwards towards her goal... any residual inhibition, now gone.

"G-spot... hard... now..." cried Steph as the first waves of her climax washed over her. Jo got the message releasing one of her fingers and curling the other two forward and onto the ridged, anterior wall of Steph. Once there, she began to rub as hard and as fast as she could, feeling Steph's body stiffen as the spasms increased.

The older woman just beat Steph to her climax; panting and moaning as she came before leaning into her lover's embrace.

thought Steph though, in truth, she'd already arrived, her cunt gripping Jo's fingers tightly and then the release both emotional and physical as her, hoped for, ejaculation sprayed out of her and across Jo's forearm. Jo's eyes widened as she witnessed her handiwork, marvelling at just how good woman-on-woman sex could be though, having said that, the older couple seemed to be doing fine too.

The cabin was suddenly quiet... a tranquil paradise to all four of its occupants.

"Thanks, Jo... that was heaven."

"My pleasure... too... so glad you enjoyed it."

Steph leaned in close, "Shall we leave them to it?"

"Good idea... I could use a coffee."

"Me too. Do we need to change?"

"No. A wrapped towel's fine. This is Standens!" Jo winked.

~~~ & ~~~

"Oh my God!" said Nikki. "That is so hot! Quick timeout though - I gotta pee then I'll recharge the coffee... you must go on..."

"If you're sure I'm not boring you?" replied Steph.

"Boring me... are you kidding? I'll just be a minute. Follow me in if you need to go while I recharge the coffee."

"Thanks, Nikki, will do."

Nikki peed long and forcefully from the diuretic effects of the coffee. Wiping, though, revealed more than just her pee on the tissue.

Nikki Hinchcliff... You little tart! she playfully self-admonished before flushing.

"All yours, Steph. I'll get the coffee."

"Are you still OK for time Nikki? There's still a fair bit to tell."

"Good point. I'll text my Mum - we'll rearrange for tomorrow. Just a routine visit in any case."

After a few minutes, the pair settled again, refreshed with mugs recharged.

Steph continued where she'd left off.

~~~ & ~~~

"What time's your date arriving?" asked Jo.

"Six o'clock... crikey I've still got nearly four hours to kill. What are your plans for the afternoon and evening?"

"Well, I had thought of giving you a guided tour of the... erm... facilities and then maybe relax a bit before tonight's event."

"Event?"

"Yes, downstairs from around eight. Mixed swing and Sub/Dom evening... all very free and easy... mostly regulars though, you never know... there may be some fresh flesh to play with. We'll see. Sometimes, watching is enough for me though not tonight I suspect. I feel as horny as hell today. Must be my hormones!"

"Sounds interesting, to say the least. I'm not sure how my date will develop though I hope a good fucking is on the menu... I'm not sure though... Something about the guy makes me think that won't happen... at least not tonight."

"Well look. If you need some more attention later, meet me downstairs. A mature woman with a body as good as yours will have no difficulty hooking up, in fact, you might need me to act as your chaperone. Don't forget, bona-fide guests at the hotel have free access to almost all the events here. There's just the occasional private booking where it can be trickier to get in. For those events you may need to use your... erm... negotiating skills. Usually works for me." Jo licked her lips provocatively. "Come on. Let me show you around..."

It was evident that Jo knew every nook and cranny of The Basement and its labyrinth of

interconnected spaces.

"Don't worry, it won't be bright like this tonight. This is the service lighting... better for our walk-through."

Jo led the way through each space, matter-of-factly, describing some of the activities that took place there including from first-hand experience. Steph couldn't have been more impressed with the set-up. It felt sexy, not seedy and certainly not clinical despite the various Rubber Hubs as Jo referred to them with their bowls of condoms, various plain and flavoured lubes plus anti-bac wipes and hand gel.

"All a sexed-up woman of the world requires," smiled Jo.

It felt strange to Steph to be reviewing the facilities in such a matter-of-fact way with a young woman who, only a short while earlier, had so expertly performed oral sex on her and then finger-fucked her to oblivion. Strange... and yet not so strange for this most liberating of venues.

"Do you have a favourite room?" Steph asked.

"Erm... not really. It depends on how I'm feeling and the other players... see what takes my fancy. There are times when it feels like the most wonderful sweet shop in the world down here. In the early days; there were times when I'd almost limp home due to the battering my poor cunt had been subjected to... bliss! I don't go home after these events very often these days. There's always someone wanting me to share their bed for the night. Comfy beds they are too!"

"I know and huge too! You could have a full-blown orgy on the one in my room..."

Jo laughed as the penny dropped and it dawned on Steph that that was actually the whole point.

After the grand tour, the pair returned to the pool area to collect their things and, in Jo's case, to get dressed in the spa's small changing room. One of the few nods to privacy that Steph had noticed since she'd arrived.