Standens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Max twisted his hand, back and forth then commenced fucking Steph with his fist, slowly but surely penetrating deeper until several inches of his forearm was inside on the forward strokes.

The initial discomfort began to subside and Steph moved from trepidation to all-out arousal as her cunt adjusted to the thickness.

"Unbutton your top!" demanded Max without pausing his fisting.

The small buttons proved a challenge given the circumstances but Steph managed them all just before Max lost his patience.

Releasing her hair; Max turned his free hand to Steph's breasts, roughly fondling them before kneading them... hard... too hard... then pinching each stiffening nipple in turn before repeating the sequence... over and over.

Steph was beginning to lose herself, her mind unfocused beyond the physical sensations at play.

"Time for you to do some work. Fuck my fist!"

Steph knew instinctively what to do as she commenced short squats onto Max's fist and arm while he kept its position steady. Just a little bit of control regained as Steph controlled the rate and depth of the penetration Max's other hand continued to rise and fall in sync with her, never leaving one or other of her breasts, both of which were now hot and stinging from the attention. The level of pain felt good though and, added to the pressure against her G-spot and bladder, filling fast from the earlier wine, meant this was only going to end one way.

Unsure of the communication protocol, Steph took a chance... went with her gut.

"Please Master - May I speak?"

"Briefly... Yes," replied Max

It worked... Phew! thought Steph.

"This will make me squirt... just so you're aware."

"Dirty little slut! Get in the bathroom... Now! Spread a towel. On all fours."

Steph did as she was told... quickly. She felt exposed; wet and exposed with her cunt gaping wide... expectant.

There was a pause... movement... Max was undressing. Steph didn't look up as he entered the bathroom and knelt behind her before pushing his hand into her once more. His thrusting fist was now more focused on her front wall, only adding to her increasing need for relief. His free hand reached around and beneath her pawing at her tender breasts which swung to and from in time with his rhythm.

Steph's breathing grew deeper as her orgasm approached. Max sensing she was close, increased the speed of his fisting and the pressure on her cunt wall. As Steph's body suddenly stiffened and she let out a low, deep moan; Max withdrew his hand and released his grip on her breast then rocked back on his haunches.

"No... Please don't stop Master... Please don't..."

But Max had stopped... completely and Steph was left hanging by a thread; almost there but not quite. She had to cum; this was the most painful of all. She'd have to finish off... could she though? Was that allowed?

Too risky she concluded, though she ached for the climax that had been denied.

"Freshen up; douche your arse well then join me. The kit's in the cupboard. You've got ten minutes."

~~~ & ~~~

It had been a long while since she'd douched. Not really since her first husband who'd enjoyed anal sex; as had Steph. It just hadn't happened much since. She filled and expressed several times until all was A1 clear then showered quickly, mainly her genitals and upper legs which were slick with her fluid. Her breasts stung and looked bright pink in the bathroom mirror. Steph quickly towelled herself down; gasping slightly as the fabric played over her tender labias and, still emerged and stiff, clitoris.

Quick! Hurry up, she thought as she finished up and slowly, quietly exited the bathroom.

Max was sitting in one of the chairs in the bay window which, in daylight, afforded views out over the grounds to the front of the hotel. He was naked and clearly in a state of some arousal; his thick, circumcised cock was just visible in the low light curving up and away from his body. Not quite fully erect... not yet.

"Lie on the bed - face down."

Steph obeyed, noting the black holdall which had been placed atop the purple bedspread. She lay still for a while, her arms straight down at her sides with her head to one side, looking away from Max... and the holdall.

She heard the chair creak as Max got up and walked to the bed where he unzipped the bag, removed a few items and placed them on the bed.

"Turn to face me," said Max.

Steph duly obliged; looking upwards slightly, unable to resist the sight of the stiff cock only a foot or so away from her.

Max grasped it and stroked it firmly four or five times causing it to flinch and then stiffen further until it was almost against his abdomen.

"You have a choice to make Steph... Just the one. Cunt or arse first... I'll be fucking both!"

Oh Fuck! thought Steph. She'd had no problem taking Max in her cunt but her arse... that might be tricky... she was a bit out of practice.

"Please Master... my cunt first if that's OK?"

"Hmm..." Max paused, assessing his next move. "Look the other way now."

He reached down the bed for the anal lube and, parting Steph's cheeks, squeezed a good measure onto her puckered, dark hole then more onto his middle finger which he pressed to her firmly but not painfully until her sphincter yielded, accepting him inside. After rotating his finger to distribute the gel, he removed it, re-lubed then repeated the process. He then took a sizable polished glass plug from the bed, lubed it and then offered it up to Steph's anus. Compared with earlier, Max was taking his time... Showing consideration even though, still, utterly in control of the situation.

The plug was, of its type, on the large size. With Max's generous endowment; it needed to be. Her entrance resisted stubbornly but Steph knew what she needed to do. Bearing down, slowly relaxed her sphincter muscles thus opening her anus sufficiently for the plug's bulbous head to pass through before locking on tight above the flanged base.

God... That actually felt really good, thought Steph, mindful that she had become wet again. She hoped Max wouldn't lube his cock. She wanted some friction in there, though it was probably too slick for that already. She didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Turn around - ninety degrees. On all fours with your cunt here!" As Steph shuffled around, Max drew back the bedspread to protect it from the inevitable leakage to come.

The bed was the perfect height for Max to remain standing while he fucked Steph doggy-style... almost by design. He first reached down, feeling her wetness, some of which he applied to the head of his cock.

From the fisting and from Steph's level of arousal, which hadn't dropped; there was no need for gradual penetration, despite Max's length and girth. Offering the tip of his cock to Steph's warm, desperate cunt; Max entered her in a single, slow action... deeper... until their pubic areas met, preventing further ingress.

God - he felt good! thought Steph as she waited for Max to set the pace.

After withdrawing slowly; Max paused with just the head remaining inside Steph before slamming forward again, bottoming out as this glans jammed against her cervix. Steadily, Max picked up speed, stiffening even more as his shaft was massaged by Steph's inner walls. She wanted desperately to push back against the forward strokes to increase their force as she gripped with her muscles, but she didn't, Max was in charge and she'd be led by him and him alone.

Christ - he'd got staying power! thought Steph after more than ten minutes of hard fucking. The angle of entry did little, if anything, for her G-spot and without stimulation from there or her clit; an orgasm was highly unlikely. Despite that, Steph concluded that, if nothing else, Max was a damn good shag. The fullness from the butt plug felt good but as Max continued his rhythmic fucking, her mind wandered to what was to come. Would she still enjoy anal and with a cock that large... it would be a new experience at least and... Heh! Wasn't that why she was her?

Eventually, Max began to show signs that he was approaching his climax. His hands now gripped Steph's hips tightly... so tight that light bruising would later emerge. His movements became a blur as he thrusted faster until he reached his peak. Steph sensing the moment and feeling the tension in Max's cock, clenched for all she was worth... squeezing his cock to extract the nectar within.

Max came, long and hard, spraying his cum deep inside Steph's cunt... coating the walls and her cervix with his seed. His breathing was deep but controlled, no crying out... no exclamation... in fact, no outward signs of ecstasy at all.

He stayed inside Steph for a while, not softening at all. Grasping the base of the plug, he pulled slowly until the glass body slipped from Steph's anus, glistening with the silky lube with no sign of anything else. She'd douched well, thought Max, laying the plug to one side. He slowly withdrew and proceeded to rub his still-hard glans over and around Steph's star-like hole. She wanted him in there, desperate to experience it again... this time, by a master. She pushed back instinctively against the tip then eased back to her neutral position hoping she hadn't overstepped the mark. A sharp, stinging slap to her right buttock confirmed that she had. She stayed very still now... submissive... utility. She heard the flip cap being opened on the lube and felt Max moving around as he spread some of the cool gel the full length of his cock. The excess on his fingers, he smeared around Steph's hole, teasingly inserting one finger then two... keeping things open in readiness for something larger.

How can he go again... so soon? thought Steph, feeling the still hard tip of Max's cock pressing against her, her slight apprehension causing her sphincter to remain partially closed, at least to something of that size. Trying hard not to move, she pushed down through her bottom at the same time that Max pushed a little harder, the net result being that his well-lubed head passed inside followed quickly by several inches of shaft. Steph took a deep breath then another, pleased that Max hadn't lanced her in a single stroke. She liked the fullness... a completely different sensation. As he'd done at the start of their first fuck; Max took it steady at first with each forward stroke resulting in a little more of his shaft entering Steph's rectum. Such had been the preparation and the amount and quality of the lube that Steph felt little or no discomfort as Max fucked her in an increasingly, almost bestial, manner.

This time, Max was more vocal; moaning from his own pleasure and swearing, crude profanities, towards Steph.

"You dirty fucking slut. Why did you make me fuck your disgusting arse like some cheap whore from the street? I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget once I've shot my load in your filthy fucking hole!"

He sounded convincing. Steph hoped his words were all part of the role play... They were... surely?

Again, Max's fingers dug into Steph's outer thighs as he climaxed for the second time, spewing almost as much cum in her rectum as he had in her cunt.

"There you are you fucking whore! See what you've made me do." Max slowly withdrew his now softening cock followed by a stream of his milky cum which ran down over Steph's labias, mixing with their fluids from earlier.

"Arr..." Steph almost managed to suppress the cry as the slap on her arse caught her unawares. She was more ready for the next one ... and the next as she took her punishment for leading Max astray and into unnatural sex acts.

It hurt... a lot. Enough to bring tears to Steph's eyes. She took the spanking though; every slap, all twelve... unflinchingly.

Steph waited for Max to speak again... to take the lead. Despite her buttocks stinging like hell; she'd enjoyed being taken forcibly... in both holes. She'd still not cum though... close but not quite and her genitals throbbed... desperate for relief.

Was that on the agenda though? Maybe, denial of her ultimate pleasure was all part of the power-play.

Steph heard Max moving around; items coming together in the holdall. She didn't move an inch... didn't look around. Something was about to happen... pleasure or pain?

The large, thickly veined dildo slipped readily inside Steph and with a couple of strokes from Max, bottomed out in her hungry... needy depths. It felt good but, more than her cunt, it was her clit that needed manipulation urgently to provide the relief she craved. Max sensed it too and a new buzzing sound announced the arrival of a vibrating wand to the spot in such dire need.

Christ! thought Steph as the intensity of the wand's action almost made her gasp aloud which would, no doubt, have resulted in another slap to her bright red bottom. Knowing that her climax would arrive quickly and violently, she finally risked speaking up.

"Please Master... May I speak?"

"You may," replied Max in a somewhat less threatening tone than previously.

"Please, Master... I will cum soon and it's likely to be loud and messy. I just wanted to clear that with you Master. Will it be OK...? Please?"

"Normally, I would say no and would expect you to climax in silence and retain your fluids as best you could. However; as this is just a brief taster session; I will allow you to orgasm in whatever manner transpires."

With that; Max increased the strokes of the dildo and the pressure of the wand on Steph's clit. Unable to hold back; Steph gasped audibly and began to pant as her peak drew near. No further slaps materialised though, part of Steph, wouldn't have minded a couple more just to reinforce her feelings of helplessness.

Her orgasm arrived explosively and this time, she couldn't help thrusting back against the dildo filling her hot depths, each movement causing her clit to simultaneously rub over the wand. Despite being stretched and filled; her G-spot wasn't being heavily stimulated. Even so, her fluid coated the dildo and squeezed passed it to run down and onto Max's hand.

Eventually; as her body became calmer, Max slid the dildo from her and turned off the wand.

"Session over," said Max before heading for the bathroom.

Thank fuck! thought Steph; her knees, thighs and back all aching somewhat. In a single movement, she turned, rolled and stretched out on the bed before adopting a more comfy, foetal position while she listened to Max showering, turning over the experience in her mind.

The feelings of submission; of being used by Max for his sexual utility ahead of her own pleasure felt good though, had she not ultimately reached her own peak, her overall view might have been different. When Steph needed to cum, she really needed to come.

Steph watched in the low light as Max dressed. He remained silent until he was finished.

"Well, Steph. I hope that gave you a taste of the services I can provide although, by any measure, it was a very gentle introduction. Some of my clients require and expect rather more intense experiences which, by definition, involve sessions at my studio. It simply wouldn't work in a hotel room on account of the equipment and, of course, the noise at times. Having said that; I have one or two clients who merely wish to be restrained, bound for an hour or two with no option but to relieve themselves in situ while I watch them... verbally abusing them for their mess. They find the role reversal utterly empowering. For some, the benefits aren't apparent immediately but develop over time... everyone's different."

"T... Thanks, Mast... Max. Have you formed an opinion on which specific services I'm likely to benefit from?"

"Well... you're an interesting woman Steph. I need to fully analyse your assessment before making my recommendations which I'll communicate to you as soon as they're ready. One thing I already knew from your cuckolding exploits is that you enjoy a damn good fucking such as I've given you this evening. I hope you found it to your liking including the anal surprise if indeed it was a surprise. I guess this evening was cucking without the cuck."

Steph laughed; becoming more relaxed... Returning to something akin to normal.

"I have to leave soon as I'm meeting a client at my studio. I'll be in touch next week with my recommendations which you can accept or decline as you see fit. If it's the latter; I can assure you there'll be no hard feelings on my side and you'll simply have my best wishes for the future. We'll still have had this evening's experience which I hope you've enjoyed. Sleep well and if you manage to get to The Basement; I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'm sure Jo would be keen to pick up where you left off."

How did he know or was he just guessing?> Steph pondered, suddenly craving a hot shower... Feeling used... Dirty.

"Goodnight Steph. Safe journey home tomorrow"

"Goodnight Max. Thanks for everything. You've been very generous, in more ways than one."

They didn't hug or kiss... The transaction was complete.

~~~ & ~~~

Although she'd spent much of the day in or around water; the hot shower felt fantastic once she'd douched again, repeatedly, until no trace of Max's semen remained in her rectum.

Steph wasn't so sure about her cunt though as so much had been sprayed inside and to such a depth. Easing off the temperature a little, she directed the stream of water inside as best she could at the same time clenching her vaginal muscles to push the sticky ejaculate out. Once satisfied that she was as clean as she could be given how recent the sex had been; Steph towelled herself dry and got dressed before making a coffee.

In one of the bay window chairs, she sipped her drink quickly, thirsty from the sex.

So... What to do? thought Steph. Her feelings were mixed. On the one hand, she felt sated, sexually, and yet... It had all been so functional, cold even with little or no emotional connection. The best of it was probably her orgasm, she concluded, followed by her adoption of the submissive role though this hadn't quite given her the buzz she'd been expecting. As Max said; maybe it would take a while for the benefits to kick in.

OK... Options... An early night in this gorgeous bed with, no doubt, a delicious breakfast in the morning... Or a visit to The Basement meaning a late or very late night but with the chance of spending some more time with, or at least in the proximity of, Jo.

Steph decided on the second option, leaving her room with just what remained of her dignity. Her bag and phones were left behind to avoid being encumbered in The Basement should any action come her way.

~~~ & ~~~

It was still only nine-thirty. No rush, thought Steph as she entered the hotel bar and ordered a drink... Something a little stronger this time.

"There you go," said Mike cheerfully, "On Max."

"Thanks, Mike," Steph replied before turning to scan the room. Unusually; she felt a little shy which was probably a side-effect of the role play. As it happened, she didn't need to make the running. A woman, probably a few years younger than Steph, smiled in a genuinely friendly manner then tilted her head towards the empty chair next to her partner, a man of similar age.

Steph returned the smile then walked over to their table where she paused, seeking confirmation.

"Please join us," said the woman. "It's our first time here... Safety in numbers and all that!"

"Thank you, that's very kind. I'm Steph."

"Pleased to meet you Steph. I'm Jan and this is my partner, Keith."

"Hi Steph," mumbled Keith nervously.