Standens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... that's nice... but so sorry, I have to pee," said Jo before easing away and hastening to the bathroom where she peed long and loud causing a reflex in Steph who passed her coming the other way.

"Me too... It's contagious. Keep the bed warm!"

That feels better, thought Steph, now wide awake and keen to sample Jo all over again.

The women spent the next couple of hours spooning, caressing and gently stimulating one another... So much more tender and subtle than their exploits the previous evening.

Eventually, it was time to make a move; Steph to catch the last of the breakfast sitting and Jo to head home to feed the cats amongst other pending domestic duties. The pair embraced warmly, saying their goodbyes in the privacy of the bedroom though for no real reason... This was Standens after all.

Other than being held up by a couple of tractors, Steph's journey back was uneventful, arriving home at the stroke of midday. She winced slightly as she got out of the car, the seam of her trousers digging into her, still-tender, crotch. The wince became a grin as the reasons for her discomfort came to mind; particularly Max's power-fucking marathon; such a contrast with the more sensual, almost romantic, time spent with his daughter.

After unpacking her bag, Steph changed into her favourite, lounging-about wear consisting of tracksuit bottoms and a warm hooded sweatshirt. With the coffee made, she settled down in front of her laptop to read her emails and catch up on world events.

Nothing yet from Max though she wasn't expecting anything this soon. In any case, Steph wasn't sure that, no doubt, expensive sessions with Max were the best option. Sure, he was a good, dominant fuck but Steph was already wondering whether she'd been a little too free with the Maybe answers in the assessment. The anal had worked out OK but some of the more painful and humiliating things listed... on reflection... Steph wasn't so sure now. Did the power-fucks justify the time, money and effort? She pondered. No rush... Sleep on it... Maybe discuss it with David. Talking of David; how much to disclose? Steph wasn't comfortable withholding stuff from her husband so began to construct a selective truth around the events of the past twenty-four hours. As it happened... She needn't have worried.

The afternoon rolled into the early evening as Steph prepared a simple evening meal after raiding the freezer.

"Hi Love... Only me," called David cheerily.

"Hi, Hon... Welcome home. Good trip? How were the bookies?"

"Thanks... Yes... All great. Good journeys each way; lovely hotel and lots of bookies being bookies!"

"Any hanky-panky of note?" Asked Steph, jokingly.

David, unusually for him, blushed...

"Erm... Love... Could we have a quick word?"

"Of course... Come on... Sit down... Is something the matter?"

"Well... I don't know where to start really... It's about... Erm... Alan, actually."

"Alan? Do tell..."

"Well... on the drive up there, he seemed excited... Not just for the book stuff... You know..."

"Well... Not really..."

"I had him sussed, or so I thought. We know he and Di have an open relationship... That's how we came to know them. So I asked him straight out whether he'd arranged a hot date with a fellow literary fan. Anyway, he confirmed that indeed he was on a promise with one of the delegates but here's the thing... His date was called Ed, short for Edward!"

"A guy?"

"Yes, that very gender! So, it turns out that Alan's as Bi as a bicycle! Reckons the feelings have just developed over time... Got stronger. He went into quite a bit of... ahem... detail."

"Oh, the devil..." Steph managed to suppress a giggle.

"The thing is... The more he told me... Well... I started to... You know."

"Get turned on?"

"Erm... Yes... I suppose... Well... Yes I did start to get aroused."

"Were you attracted to Alan?"

"No... Not so much Alan... more the thought of him with another man... and then me with another man..."

"Anything in particular? Sucking... Fucking?"

"Well all of that and more really. I got quite aroused. I pulled in at some services on the pretence of needing a pee but, in truth, I needed to cool down. It was starting to affect my concentration... for driving."

"Did Alan come with you to pee?"

"He did... Yes. Stood in the next stall with an almighty erection. God knows how he actually managed to pee. I was ok but I'd got a bit sticky downstairs. Anyway, I calmed down a bit and we got back on the road."

Steph could picture Alan's cock clearly, having made its acquaintance on several occasions, though not for a while.

"So, how did it go with his date?"

"Oh they got on great - we all did."

"All?"

"Erm... Yes... Well, Edward... Ed had come with a friend so the four of us, kind of, hooked up for the weekend."

Steph was up for teasing now.

"Hooked up as in went to book sessions together, drank in the bar together... That kind of thing?"

"Oh yes... All of that, of course and... Erm... things became a little more social after the drinks... On Friday night."

David paused.

"I'm all ears. Don't leave me hanging... Please..."

"Oh... Erm... Anyway... So we all ended up in Ed and Roger's room... They were sharing... In... erm... more ways than one as it happens including a rather, fine single malt that disappeared all too quickly. Anyway, with Alan and Ed's pre-arranged couplings to attend to, it was left to me to entertain Roger... So to speak."

"And did you... erm... entertain him?"

"Well, he rather took the lead and suggested we went to my room leaving the two love birds to it. Everything happened so fast after that. Roger's clearly very experienced around men and, within minutes, he was naked on my bed with his penis pointing skywards. I can't deny it; I was turned on thinking he'd want me to wank him. That's what I started to do. He was big, quite a handful and incredibly hard."

"Go on..."

"He seemed to like my stroking but reached out to the back of my head indicating and pulled me down to him."

"Oh my God... Did you?"

"I'm afraid so Steph. Any feelings of guilt or taboo were insignificant to the need I felt. I hadn't got a clue... all gut instinct but Roger seemed to enjoy it. He warned me that he was about to cum but I didn't want to stop so I kept him in my mouth as he came in my throat. And did he cum? What must you think of me? Your sissy little cuck sucking a virile, hung man?"

"I think you're a bit of a dark horse David; you naughty boy!" Steph giggled. "How were the books and the author talks?"

David laughed from relief as much as anything. He'd felt compelled to share the events with Steph but was unsure of how she'd respond.

"Was that the extent of it?"

"No. That was more or less it for Friday night but things went up a few gears on Saturday for all four of us."

"Well, save the next chapter for later. I want to tell you all about my weekend."

While David was speaking; Steph had mentally re-written her text of the weekend; stripping away any qualifications, reinserting the omissions and so forth. For the next hour, she talked through her experiences... All of them... In detail. David was spellbound, attentive and increasingly aroused.

By the end of the evening, after David had shared more of his adventures, they retired happy, knowing and understanding each other more than ever... Happy. Steph was only slightly surprised when David came into her bedroom and proceeded to make love to her. It had been a long time and although there were no dramatic fireworks; it felt to Steph a fitting end to an eventful weekend. David was just pleased to have maintained a reasonable erection until he ejaculated inside his wife. He felt just a little more manly than usual.

~~~ & ~~~

Steph received an email from Max a few days later. After due consideration and on reflection, following their meeting at Standens, he confirmed that forceful, straight sex was probably the extent of his offering at this time either at his studio or at the hotel; whichever Steph preferred. His Terms and Conditions were laid out including a confidentiality agreement, a scale of fees and even a link to his STI screening results.

All so transactional, thought Steph though the thought of Max fucking her swollen cunt again immediately brought on a fluttering in her abdomen. Damn pricey for just that, she thought though Standens would mean being close to Jo again; hopefully really close. She could, of course, contact Jo directly but didn't want to appear ungrateful for Max's generous hospitality though, from his scale of fees, it wouldn't take many power-fucks for him to be compensated... One maybe two sessions at the most and that was at his studio! His rates for meets at the hotel were slightly more expensive to cover their costs... Actually his really as it turned out later that Max was the majority shareholder in Standens.

Over the next few months; Steph managed to fit in a couple of sessions with Max, both around two hours and both at the hotel. In each case, she'd contacted Jo before confirming to ensure her availability. The first paid-for session was similar to their first meeting with Max leaving to attend another client while Steph continued the party downstairs with various partners and ending the night in the huge bed wrapped around the young woman she'd begun to love deeply. The second session was different. Max was more pumped, borderline aggressive even. He seemed to be in a more extreme mode as if he'd confused his clients. There was little build-up and, as such, Steph wasn't ready to accept Max in; only slightly moist in fact. He showed no concern as he indicated for Steph to lie on her back in the middle of the bed, then lifted and spread her legs, supporting and restraining them with his forearms. He roughly stroked the head of his cock against her entrance, barely dampening it, before pushing his way in forcefully.

Steph's gasp this time was less about pleasure as Max's cock strained the walls and muscles surrounding her cunt until, after a while, she secreted sufficient fluid to assist his relentless fucking. He'd been somewhere else, recently. Steph could detect the scent of another woman on him. Different scents... One of perfume perhaps and one of her musk on his face, around his mouth. He fucked for an age... like an animal before, finally, unloading deep inside Steph, letting go of her legs and collapsing forward, squeezing the breath from her... Bringing the woman's scent closer to her until, in Steph's mind, Max was gone and it was now woman on woman... So much better, she thought as her own climax ripped through her.

She could only hug and kiss Jo to sleep that night. Steph's cunt was strictly out of bounds and would be for a few days to come.

The next day, after she got home, Steph received an email from Max which included an apology for, possibly, overstepping their agreed limits. He'd taken on too many bookings and had resorted to the occasional line of Coke to help keep his energy up. And his cock, thought Steph. He continued to the effect that this was against his principles and he felt bad; insisting it wouldn't happen again and that he'd rationalised his diary accordingly.

Steph believed him, it all made sense and why, in any case, would he lie? It was the first time he'd communicated to Steph in a way that resembled a normal, vulnerable human being. For Steph though, the spell was broken. Max as the dominant, forceful male to whom she could submit, was no more though she knew that others would, understandably, be queuing up to avail themselves of his services. Coke-free; he presented a compelling offer.

Steph wrote back, thanking Max for his honesty and wishing him every success in the future.

No need to burn any bridges," thought Steph, especially as she didn't want anything to harm her relationship with his daughter.

~~~ & ~~~

"So Nikki... What do you think? I'm sure the Coke was just a brief phase that he's over. Are you tempted?"

"It's a great story Steph; in fact, it's made me really horny but, you know what? Fuck him... and his ilk! It's that hot daughter I'd like to get my hands on!"

The pair laughed aloud.

"You can keep your bloody hands off her, you slut... I got there first!"

"Another coffee? Maybe a sandwich with it?"

"Aww... thanks, Nikki. Yes to both please. You're a star!"

~~~ fin ~~~