Stank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clean enough, he made his way out to the couch in the living room, intending to try and sleep there, only to stop and stare at the large wet spots on two of the three cushions. One in the middle where Mavis had straddled him, and a much larger one on the side cushion where she'd briefly sat to take off her shoes. He glanced back at the bedroom, and made his decision. Mavis might be angry in the morning, but this was his chance to finally get a good night's sleep.

Robert crawled underneath the covers at the foot of the bed, between the two large, fat splayed legs. The stink of her feet was quickly superseded by the stench of her ass and pussy. Robert wedged himself into position betwixt the hairy, bulbous limbs, and parted her deep ass-crack to rest his head straight down into it. His breathing restricted, the temperature far too high from Mavis's body heat, the odor of unclean woman permeating him, and the prickling of her sparse leg hair should have made sleep impossible. Instead, Robert felt like he was coming home. He quickly fell into deep, dreamless sleep.

******

Mavis slowly woke up, having slept better than she could remember. She broke into a huge smile before she even opened her eyes. Getting laid always did put her in a good mood for days, even though it had been so long since she'd actually gotten fucked that she could hardly remember that fact. She glanced around, momentarily wondering where she was, before remembering that she fell asleep in Robert's bed. She tried to turn over, but something was weighing her down on her ass. No, not on her ass, in her ass. She tried to reach back to feel what was there, but couldn't quite reach. Her movement, however, woke up Robert.

Robert felt the shifting of the woman he was sleeping in, and in his half awake state thought he was still Tammy and Nelly's pet. He began licking the nasty asshole of whomever he had slept in with vigor. The way the ass flesh stuck to his face, he was lucky that her anus was right there, as he wouldn't be adjusting his position. He wouldn't be allowed to use the restroom until he'd gotten her off.

Mavis felt the tongue stroke her anus, and relaxed back down onto the pillow. She was definitely going to ask just why he had slept there, but that could wait until he was done making her toes curl. That boy with his head deep in her ass sure had a magic tongue.

The quivering of the ass flesh around his head signified the small orgasm, and Robert finally remembered where he was. He painfully peeled the clinging, filthy skin from where it was glued to his face, and backed out off of the bed through the bottom of the covers.

He stood awkwardly at the foot of the bed as Mavis slowly heaved her girth to lie on her side. She actually smiled at him!

"Now that was a great way to wake up, Hun," she complimented, before wiggling to the edge of the bed and heaving herself to her feet. Completely unconcerned about her nakedness, she stretched her hands high above her head, the dense forests of armpit hair being exposed to the room.

A night of sleep did nothing to ameliorate her stench, and Robert inhaled deeply through his nose to absorb her wonderfully awful body odor.

"One hour," she said. "One hour, and you come on down to 219. I'm making you breakfast." She glanced down at his morning erection, then patted his chest lovingly as she passed by him to where her clothing still sat in a pile in the living room.

Robert watched her humongous, dimpled ass jiggle and shake as she left the bedroom, and then stretched himself.

He was filthy. Filthier than he'd ever been, but for the first time in months he was well rested. With a spring in his step, he started stripping the foul, soiled sheets from his bed.

Mavis peeked her head back into the bedroom, looking in. Putting her disgusting work uniform back on was almost unbearable, but there was no way she was walking home naked, and there was also no way Robert owned a single thing that she could squeeze her obese frame into. "One hour, Robert, or I'm comin' to get ya," she reminded him. "Juss' let yourself in." Mavis prayed to God for just one more blessing, even though He had just given her the biggest one yet. She prayed that there would be no one in the hallway to smell her.

The thought of not showing up hadn't even occurred to Robert.

******

Mavis took a deep sip of her coffee before picking her cigarette back up. She shuffled the pan with the cooking bacon on the stovetop a little, then propped her hand on her bathrobe covered hip and surveyed the spread.

The french toast sat in a haphazard stack on a plate, with eggs over easy on a plate next to that. A jug of orange juice already sat on the table next to the syrup bottle, with glasses, plates and silverware ready to be used.

She took a long drag of her cigarette before stubbing it out in the ashtray and smiling uncontrollably to herself. Having taken a thorough shower, all she had to think about at the moment was the terrific afterglow after a night of good sex and cooking for a special man. Neither of which she'd had cause to celebrate for longer than she cared to think about.

Robert let himself into her apartment without fanfare, fresh out of the shower himself, and it was all she could do to not rush over and kiss him deeply like she was still a teenager. No sense in getting her hopes up if last night was just last night, after all.

"Have a seat, Robert. It's almost ready."

She quickly transferred the bacon to a plate, and after moving all of the food to the table, they both dug in.

Robert was surprised at just how good the breakfast was. He'd been taking deep breaths all throughout the meal as Mavis had sat herself right next to him at the table, with her gigantic ass spilling over the sides of two side-by-side chairs, but all he could smell was soap, shampoo, and cigarette smoke. It was mildly disappointing. "This is really good, Mavis," he complimented her.

Mavis lost the battle to keep herself from touching him, and ran a covetous hand over his full head of hair. "Aww, thank you. Now, I've got to ask... What was going through your fool head when you slept with your face in this nasty old ass?"

Robert set his fork down, his appetite having abruptly left him. He couldn't meet her incredulous eyes as he spoke. "When I was... back in Tennessee... that's how they made me sleep."

"With your face in they asses?" Mavis couldn't keep the disbelief out of her voice.

"Between their legs," Robert clarified. "Sometimes facing up, sometimes not." He fingered the fork handle for a moment before speaking again. "Last night was the first good night's sleep I've had since... well, since," he reluctantly admitted.

Mavis leaned back and regarded the handsome man over the lip of her coffee cup. "Those womens, they done broke you a little inside, didn't they?"

Robert shrugged helplessly.

Mavis quickly came to a decision. "Let's you and me make a deal, Robert Grier. You can sleep between Mama's legs every night if you want. If you want to do it with your face in this big old ass, or this big old pussy, don't make no nevermind to me. I'll cook the best damn food for you every morning and every night. But you've got to do some things for me in return."

Robert was ready to agree to almost anything for night after night of good rest. The sleep he'd gotten the night before starkly highlighted just how much he had been needing it. The food offer was nice, and appreciated, but paled in comparison to the promise of actual sleep. He warily asked, "What do you want?" He'd agree to anything except slavery. Never again, no matter what.

Mavis hesitated for a moment before answering. "I'm lonely, Robert. I've got what the doctors call 'Overactive Hormonal Disorder', or some such thing. Fancy words that say I'm fat and getting fatter, and I smell bad, and I'm horny. All the time, I'm horny. I want affection, Robert, and you one of the only men in this damn world who can stand to be near me. I want kisses, and sex, and hugs... and I want my titties emptied on the regular. Now, last night, I had gone two days without bathing. I swear to you, Robert, I'll never let myself get like that again. What do you say?"

Robert looked into her cautiously hopeful eyes, and said...

"Maybe you could let yourself go for a couple days in a row on special occasions?"

Mavis broke into a surprised grin and blinked suddenly wet eyes. Her man. He wanted her back, and she was keeping him as long as he'd let her. "Gimmie some love, baby."

Mavis leaned over and her fat belly and loose tits, barely contained by the frayed bathrobe, spilled over her man's legs. She aggressively shoved her drooling tongue into his mouth, lustily exploring each and every corner.

Robert let her do as she liked, passively submitting to her attentions. When she broke the kiss and leaned back, Robert dropped to his knees beside her and quickly untied the cloth belt holding her robe closed.

Once he had her robe open, he lifted the heavy lower portion of the tit nearest to him and sucked the perpetually hard nipple into his mouth. She did say, after all, that she wanted to be drained regularly.

Mavis stroked her fingertips through Robert's hair, lightly scratching his scalp with her fingernails as he worked on emptying her breast that was already starting to feel some discomfort. "Thank you Robert. That already feels good."

Robert swallowed the sour titty goo in his mouth, then mumbled around her long nipple, "Boy."

The old woman pulled his face from her massive bosom and asked, "What?" She couldn't have heard that right.

"I said, 'Boy'. Call me Boy." He shrugged, somewhat defeated. "I'm a little broken in a couple different ways."

Mavis fisted her chubby fingers into his hair, nearly hard enough to hurt him. "Boy," she agreed. "When we're alone. And you'll call me 'Mama', understand?" She thought she was getting a handle on what he needed.

"Yes, Mama."

Mavis grinned wryly at him, and pulled his head back in, getting him back to work on emptying her out. "Back to work, Boy. Got a whole 'nother titty after this. This is going to be so good for the both of us. I'm going to come home from work, and you'll get to eat this stank pussy as much as you want. Get your fill. Then we can cuddle and watch the television. You'll be under my arm, and get all of Mama's smell you like. I'll make us dinner. You'll drink up my milk after... maybe during." That particular thought, that instead of a conventional drink he'd be washing down his dinner directly from her tap turned her on enough that she quaked with a surprise orgasm.

Feeling empty enough on that side, she turned in her seats and switched his hungry mouth to her other nipple. The chair legs screeched against the floor as she used her gigantic ass to swivel the pair of chairs without getting up. She continued to stroke his scalp like a favored pet, and looked deeply into his eyes over the curve of her dark breast. "Some nights, there'll be fucking. Some nights, you'll wedge your head into this big ol' black ass and toss my salad. Some nights, I'll suck your dick until you damn near inside out. But believe you-me. Every night, Boy, both of us be gettin' off."

As Robert choked down her too-thick milk with gusto, he listened to her plan for them. It sounded so good, everything he'd been missing yet not knowing he needed.

"Then, when it's bedtime, you can curl up all safe and sound between Mama's big soft legs. Fall asleep in this big black ass, or snug up against this old, hairy cunt, and get you some good rest. Every night, Boy. Every night. In the morning, I'll make us breakfast while you clean up, because after a night between my legs you ain't gonna be fit for company. Best bring your shower shit on over tonight. You're cleaning up here from now on."

Mavis thought for a moment. She wasn't ready for this to end at all. Feeling empty enough, she pulled her long cone of a nipple from his mouth. She scooped up a soft, heavy breast in each hand and pressed them to the sides of his face and head, speaking down to him through the valley of her cleavage. "You got work today, Boy?" she asked him.

He shook his head in the negative, the amazingly soft tits around him rippling with his movement.

"Me neither... Here, stand up. I'm empty enough." A steady drip of pussy juice began to fall to the floor unnoticed through the gap between the chairs Mavis sat on.

Robert reluctantly backed out from between Mama's tits. There was something amazing about looking up into her smoldering gaze over the swell of her dark tit while she talked at him and he drank her milk. It was still far too thick, and the taste wasn't quite right, but it wasn't nearly the awful nastiness as it was the night before. Robert decided he needed to drink her milk very regularly, to keep it from going that bad again. When she then bracketed him with her plush heavy hangers, and looked lovingly down at him, he'd have agreed to nearly anything.

Once he was standing, Mavis worked the fly of his Dockers down and began trying to fish his hard cock out through the opening. She struggled to get him through the fly of his briefs. "This is a pain in my big ass. I think I'm going to want you to not wear underwear when you're over here, Boy."

"Yes, Mama." Robert knew an order when he heard one.

Eventually, she managed to work his hard cock out through the two sets of fabric, followed by his balls. Without shame, she inhaled his rod to the base, roughly tonguing it and applying incredible suction as she slowly backed off of it.

It was everything she'd been salivating over the night before, and then some. The taste of her man's dick was so good, musky yet clean, she couldn't help but to reach a hand under her drooping belly, fighting past the press of her too large thighs, and began to play with her clit while she sucked him off. It was just that good. This wasn't a blowjob for her. This was a blowhobby.

The sight of her immensely plump dark lips wrapped tight around his pale white cock was an immense turn-on for Robert. The extreme contrast between their skin tones and her obvious enjoyment of the act made it very easy to get off. Mavis only had to work him over for a few minutes before he was cumming into her greedy orifice.

Mavis kept up the suction on Robert's tool as she unloaded his aching balls, and squeezed her hand up and down his girth to milk out every last drop he had to give. She rolled his load on her tongue for a few moments before swallowing it with relish. Even his cum tasted good. It was almost unfair, that he was so much her polar opposite in how he looked, smelled, and tasted. If the price for having him was to let him sleep between her legs at night, well... that wasn't such a steep price. Maybe it wasn't even a price at all.

She covetously stroked his softening erection and looked up into his eyes. "Feel like spending the day with this old girl?" she asked him.

Robert smiled softly back at her. "I'd like that."

Mavis reached her hands up. "Help me up, Boy." Getting to her feet by herself was an ordeal she didn't want or need to struggle with at that moment.

Mavis led her boy over to the couch in front of the television, removed her cigarettes and lighter from her bathrobe pocket, and took the robe completely off. She sat heavily in the middle of the couch completely nude. "I want you naked and on your knees," she pointed to the floor right between her spread legs, "come get some of Mama's wet pussy."

Mavis was kind enough to put a throw pillow on the floor for him to kneel on. With one hand, she lifted her drooping belly apron and propped her feet on the coffee table.

Robert dutifully disrobed and kneeled at her altar, wedging his head in-between her soft, friction-damaged thighs to lap at her oozing gash. As he nestled his face deep into her thick bush, he realized that she was already fairly strong smelling despite having recently showered. Fighting the grin that threatened to erupt, he put his tongue to work, servicing the immense black granny.

Mavis moaned and squeezed her pleasantly empty breast with her free hand. "Take your time, Boy," she cautioned him. "Don't wear yourself out. When that big white dick is ready to go again, you just let Mama know."

Feeling his licking slow down to a savory pace, Mavis let her belly drop to rest on his neck, completely burying his head in her folds. Mavis lit herself a cigarette, picked up the television remote, and settled in to have the best day off she'd ever had... so far.