Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 05

Story Info
Vardisperi is trained to focus through distractions.
3.3k words
4
1.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05: Sensual Training

Across the galaxy there are many planets and species, and within each of these there are many cultures. Zaldun and Vardisperi were from different planets and different species, but they knew little of their own people's cultures as they had been training as Jedi since they were small children. So when they chose to unite in marriage they didn't have to choose what cultural traditions they would use. They had a simple ceremony which Niveus officiated, during the ceremony he cut Zaldun' left wrist and Vardisperi's right wrist, he then tied their wrists together and told them their blood would mix and become one like they had become one.

During the wedding feast their hands remained fastened together as they sat in a seat of honor. As they watched the celebration Zaldun had Vardisperi's name tattooed on his right arm, and Vardisperi had Zaldun's name tattooed onto her left arm. Vardisperi enjoyed watching the celebration, the Jedi had some celebrations but they were always reserved even in their celebrations. She enjoyed watching people let go and enjoy themselves, a sea of humans celebrating her marriage.

Coming from the Jedi temple which was filled with species from all over the galaxy it had taken a while for Vardisperi to get used to only being surrounded by humans, it seemed that Heres only subjugated humans, so when a Mirialan appeared in the celebration she drew Vardisperi's attention immediately. The green skinned stranger was dancing with the crowd and celebrating, but she was definitely heading toward Vardisperi and Zaldun as she moved with the people.

With her lips brushing his ear she whispered, "Zal, who is that Mirialan woman."

Using his unfastened hand he waved the stranger over, and when she stood before the table he said, "Vardisperi I would like to introduce you to Ye, Ye this is my beloved bride Vardisperi."

Ye stretched her left arm to Vardisperi's unbound left and grasped her by the wrist giving it a firm shake and said, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Zaldun here has told me so much about you."

Vardisperi replied, "You have me at a disadvantage then. I know nothing about you, Zal and I were only reunited last week and we have been very busy training and putting a wedding together in only a few days."

"Then let me explain." Said Zaldun, "Ye is a smuggler that was bringing Heres' shipments of the force suppressant to us. He was unaware of it, but she wasn't smuggling for the Hutts because she wanted the money, but rather because they have captured her twin sister, Tian. Tian is a Jedi being held by the Hutts, and in order to free her sister, Ye has been working her way into the Hutt cartel."

"When she brought her first delivery here, Heres was otherwise occupied and I received the shipment from her. Which was fortunate because through the force I could easily detect her motives weren't what she made them seem to be. I revealed to her what I knew."

"Which of course scared me senseless, what I thought to be a Sith was reading my mind and knew what I was up to." Ye interjected.

Zaldun chuckled and continued, "I could sense that fear so I quickly explained what my goal was and we formed an alliance. I continued to receive shipments whenever she delivered them to protect her from Heres. When we defeated him, I had Niveus contact her immediately, and she has smoothed things over with the Hutts."

"They believe that Lord Ligurio has overthrown his master and is now Darth Ligurio with his own new apprentice Lady Tentiga." Ye explained, "I came as quickly as I could, but had to make some deliveries before I got here. Sorry I missed the wedding, and sorry but I have to get going soon. The Hutts think I'm only coming to take Darth Ligurio's first order in person and I'm expected to return as soon as we've finished our business."

"Tell them Darth Heres was too conservative for Darth Ligurio and that I want double the order of force suppressant." When Vardisperi gave him a harsh look Zaldun explained, "It will greatly reduce their stock and we can destroy it. Tell them that we expect you to personally deliver it, and also let them know that after your delivery, I will make a personal visit with my apprentice."

"Sounds good, I look forward to seeing you again soon." Ye said, giving a short bow.

"Ye, when you return we will finalize the plan to free Tian and the others, we will have to act quickly before the Hutts begin to suspect the truth." Zaldun explained, "In just over a week you will be reunited with your sister."

Ye jumped with joy, bent over the head table and kissed Zaldun on both cheeks, and then kissed Vardisperi on each cheek as well. "Thank you both, I could never do this on my own." With a spring in her step Ye ran back to her ship.

As Zaldun and Vardisperi left the wedding feast they were showered with shouts of affection, hugs and kisses from any that could reach them. They returned to the room Vardisperi had been given and they now shared. Zaldun's old room had gone to Niveus' daughter while he and his wife took Heres' chamber, after a thorough cleaning.

Arriving in their room, Zaldun slowly unwound the silk rope that fastened their wrists together. With their arms unbound Zaldun ran his fingers over the cut on Vardisperi's wrist healing the wound but leaving a scar as he did. He did the same to his own wrist before tying the red rope to the headboard of their bed.

When he returned to Vardisperi she was running a finger over the scar on her wrist and she said, "I will always think of you whenever I see or feel this scar."

"That's why I healed it, but didn't remove the scar. Our scars will always remind us of the marks we have made in each other's lives." Then with a grin on his face he said, "I'm a little concerned that you'll be too tired during training tomorrow after we finish tonight."

Vardisperi teased him and return, "Why wait for the morning, let's train right now." And gave him a playful push toward the bed with the Force.

Underneath her dress and through her panties Vardisperi could feel a pair of fingers playing with her clit, even though Zaldun was now laying on the bed. She knew that he was using his doppelganger technique on her.

She moaned "That, I want to learn to do that."

"Actually we could start tonight on a small scale if you want." Zaldun answered, and the fingers that were playing with her faded away leaving her disappointed at their absence, but excited to learn to do it herself. "Close your eyes and look around the room through the force."

Vardisperi did as instructed and could see a faded version of the room with a white glow where Zal was laying.

"Now I want you to kiss me." Zaldun said, but as Vardisperi walked over to him, he stopped her and said, "No, from there. I want you to form a pair of lips in your mind and kiss me with them."

Vardisperi thought about her lips and was able to make a copy of them floating above Zaldun, which she floated down and pressed against his lips. She could feel the warmth of his mouth on her own lips, as if she were actually kissing him.

"Stop for a moment" Zaldun said, and Vardisperi let them fade away. "You've forgotten something very important, temperature. Those things were freezing, let me show you what I mean."

Suddenly Vardisperi felt Zaldun' force fingers on her clit again, but this time it felt as if they were made of ice causing her to leap and squeal. "Ok I get it." And the ice fingers faded away. With some quick practice she was able to make a perfect copy of her own lips which she was using all over Zaldun' body.

A wicked thought ran through Vardisperi's mind and she quickly made a pair of force hands and pinned Zaldun to the bed by grabbing his wrists with them. "Looks like someone is a quick learner." He taunted. Vardisperi flashed him a smile and loosened the skirt of her dress letting it fall to the floor revealing that the top of her dress was actually a white corset. She wore a pair of matching lace panties and a garter that held up her thigh high stockings.

Keeping him pinned to the bed, Vardisperi sauntered over to Zaldun and unbuttoned his shirt so that she could pull it open. She ran her nails down his bare chest to the waist of his pants which she began to unfasten while she kissed him down his chest. By the time her lips reached his waist his pants were loose, so she put her hands under the waist of the pants and the silk shorts they had made for the wedding and pulled them down.

As she pulled down his pants Vardisperi kissed down his waist, her cheek brushing his hard cock. Her lips continued down his legs until she had completely removed his shoes, pants and under shorts. Vardisperi stood back up and ran the palms of her hand up Zaldun' chest, and ran her nails back down his chest to his cock which she took in one hand and began to stroke it.

Zaldun continued to lay there with his hands pinned above his head, he could escape if he wanted to, but he was enjoying himself too much. The strokes of Vardisperi's hand on his cock were soon joined by her soft moist lips as she took him in her mouth for several sucking strokes working him right to the edge.

When he didn't think he would last much longer, Vardisperi stopped sucking and stroking him. She kissed her way up his chest and to his lips. As they kissed, Zaldun slid his tongue into her mouth. Vardisperi sat up and kneeled over him pulling her panties to the side and said, "I can think of a better place for you to put that tongue." And sat her wet pussy on his mouth.

Vardisperi grabbed the headboard in front of her when Zaldun started to tongue her. He traced the outline of her pussy lips with his tongue, then used the flat of his tongue to lick the entire opening giving her clit a flick with his tongue as he passed over it. After a few more passes, he drove his tongue as far into her as he could and swirled it around. With her thighs around his ears he didn't so much as hear Vardisperi moan as he did feel it.

Zaldun continued to lick Vardisperi's pussy and drive his tongue into her until he could feel her soft walls tightening around his tongue telling him she was climaxing, and as she did the hands at his wrist disappeared.

With his hands now free Zaldun grabbed Vardisperi by the waist and moved her to his own waist where his hard cock was waiting. He lowered her wet pussy to the soft tip of his cock and lowered her down filling her soft pussy with his hard cock. Vardisperi was nearly spent, so he held her just a little above his waist so that he could raise and lower himself as he fucked her fast and hard.

Having just been at the mercy of Zaldun' tongue it wasn't long before Vardisperi began to climax again, and the tightening of her pussy around his cock pushed him over the edge and he came filling her pussy with his cum. Vardisperi collapsed on top of Zaldun and they laid together for a while before cleaning up and getting to bed.

The next morning they did get right to training. Vardisperi began to understand how complicated a full doppelganger would be, there are so many parts of the body that you don't think about until you're trying to duplicate them. In order to get used to concentrating on multiple things at a single time, Zaldun had Vardisperi look at the waterfall where he proposed the day after they defeated Heres through the use of the force.

When she had it pictured completely in her mind, even the movement, he had her duplicate its motion with sand he brought into their quarters. They practiced in their quarters so that he could control the climate settings for the room. On the first day he had her in multiple layers of clothing and the room as hot as it could get.

Now that it was the second day he had her standing there naked and the room as cold as it could get. Vardisperi was now able to duplicate the waterfall with the sand without much thought, so while she stood there, Zaldun quizzed her as a distraction. The quiz wasn't the only distraction, being naked in front of him while he was fully clothed was getting her horny.

Unnoticed by Vardisperi, Zaldun gradually returned the room temperature to a pleasant level before starting the next form of distraction. When Vardisperi felt a pair of lips kissing her inner thigh and approaching her pussy, she lost all focus on everything else. When the sand stopped flowing and just sat in its container, the lips went away.

Whining slightly Vardisperi asked Zaldun why he had stopped and he explained, "The other night you lost focus on the force hands during pleasure and now you have done the same. It's a distraction that you have to learn to overcome."

"I'd like to see you try." She countered.

"Fine, I'm up to it." Zaldun said as the sand returned to the waterfall copy, this time under his influence.

"Oh no you don't, you have to do it just like me. Take your clothes off." Vardisperi demanded.

The sand fall never stopped as Zaldun took his clothing off, revealing that his cock had gotten hard watching his naked wife. "Do your worst." He teased.

Vardisperi walked over to Zaldun and said, "Oh, Zal you have no idea what you're getting yourself into." As she said this she began to stroke his cock with both hands. She continued to stroke him while she kissed and nibbled all over his chest and shoulders. She could still see the sand falling, so she knelt down before him and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. She teased the tip with her tongue and continued to stroke him with one hand. The other hand worked its way down to her own clit.

As she sucked and stroked her husband, Vardisperi fingered herself. She had gotten so lost in what she was doing that she forgot to check if Zaldun was still making the sand waterfall. Using the force she scanned the room and found the sand was still flowing, and then she scanned the waterfall miles away and found their motion to be the same. She then moved the mental monitoring of the two to the back of her mind so that she could focus on what she was doing.

Seeing what his wife was doing, Zaldun created his doppelganger who moved behind Vardisperi and knelt down. He wrapped his arms around her waist and grabbed her hand saying, let me help you with that. She was thrown off at first, having his cock in her mouth, but his hands around her waist when she realized what he was doing. Zaldun was in her mouth and Fùzhì, as she called his doppelganger, was behind her.

Vardisperi removed her wet hand from her pussy and let Fùzhì finger her. A mischievous thought crossed her mind, and she used her wet fingers to finger Zal's asshole while she sucked his cock. She could feel Fùzhì's hands leave her for a moment, but he then laid his head on the ground so that he could suck her pussy while she sucked Zal's cock. He was a master of tonguing her, and he quickly built her up to the edge of an orgasm.

Zaldun could feel his wife's pussy on his lips as his doppelganger tongued her into orgasm. As she came he lost control and came into her mouth. Surprised by the sudden fluid in her mouth, Vardisperi quickly swallowed and continued to suck his cock. Though it softened for a moment her continued work got him hard again.

Vardisperi could still sense the sand waterfall working and she wanted to succeed in completely distracting him from it. When Zal came into her mouth, she thought it would throw him off for her not to say anything, but to swallow it down. She had enjoyed her own orgasm thanks to the work of Fùzhì's tongue, but he had slid out from under her. She had just begun to wonder where he had gone when she felt his hands on her hips raising her slightly.

The tip of Fùzhì's cock pressed into the wet lips of Vardisperi's pussy as he slid into her. Vardisperi now had her husband's cock in her mouth and his doppelganger's cock in her pussy, just that alone was enough to push her into a second orgasm. Fùzhì fucked her pussy while she sucked Zal's cock and rode wave after wave of pleasure, all the while monitoring the sand waterfall.

While he fucked her pussy, Fùzhì sucked on his thumb and then put his moist finger on Vardisperi's asshole. With gentle pressure he began to fuck her ass with his thumb. The thumb in her ass was a new but pleasurable feeling for Vardisperi, but it felt like the thumb was growing. Which it was for as Fùzhì thumb fucked her ass, Zal slowly widened the thumb gradually stretching her asshole.

Enjoying fucking his wife while she sucked his cock was driving Zaldun wild. He had already cum, so he was able to have another orgasm without a large amount of cum. He had temporarily gone soft after this, but Vardisperi's warm mouth got him hard again. When he was hard again, Fùzhì pulled his cock and thumb out of her, his thumb returning to normal as he did. Zal also pulled himself out of her mouth and pulled her up to her wobbly feat. He led her by the hand to the edge of the bed where he laid down.

Fùzhì guided Vardisperi to face Zal and lower her dripping pussy onto his hard cock. With his cock completely inside of her, Vardisperi laid on his chest and slowly rocked back and forth. Fùzhì knelt behind her and began to tongue her ass as she rode Zal. When her asshole was well lubricated, Fùzhì slowly slid his cock into her tight ass.

She couldn't believe it, Vardisperi was being fucked in the ass and in the pussy by the same man. The two of them and the doppelganger fucked like this for some time until Zal and Vardisperi cried out from orgasms. Fùzhì faded away and Vardisperi snuggled into Zal's chest.

Vardisperi could still sense the sand waterfall, and said "Seriously, that wasn't enough to distract you?!"

Zaldun smiled and said, "I haven't been doing that for some time now, it's you that is doing it. I could sense when you started to mentally monitor everything and gradually backed off while you subconsciously took over. You're ready to make your own doppelganger, I wonder what I'll call her? Any ideas? I know you call my duplicate by the name Fùzhì."

"Fùzhì is just the word duplicate in another language, one thing I know for sure is that I'm looking forward to both me and my duplicate getting to fuck you at one time." Vardisperi teased then asked, "Do you feel what your duplicate feels?"

"I feel everything that I chose to feel, and believe me I chose to feel everything tonight."