Star Wars: Zeltron Distraction

Story Info
A jedi twi'lek is distracted by two thicccc zeltrons.
2.3k words
3.4
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers

It was a long day after that complex mission on Artus Prime that the Rebellion sent us on. Our task was to investigate the Empire's project using the Artusian crystals. After sneaking and fighting our way through the stormtroopers and the mining facility, it turned out that the Empire was planning to use the crystals to infuse the power of the force into people to create shadow troopers. Black-armored stormtroopers wield predominantly black hilt to match their armor.

The plan was excellent; we did get a lot of info on what the Empire was doing on Artus Prime and blew up some parts of the facility to delay their project for another year or two. After contacting Mon Mothma and telling her what happened in the facility, she had a team rescuing the test subjects and prisoners. She even doubled the reward for destroying their labs on the Artusian crystals.

Tequ Eubo. A male Zabrak was a Jedi padawan that survived order 66 and sought to learn more about the force to become a Jedi knight. He's mainly focused on becoming a Jedi Guardian and is very skillful with that electric violet-bladed double-bladed lightsaber he built.

Razz Vomze. A male Mirialan doctor from Mirial heals our wounds during battle. He may stay in the back during the fight, but he's the best doctor in our crew and one of the top 10 doctors in the Rebellion.

Galus Jettster. A male Besalisk who serves as our ship's engineer/mechanic. His four arms are beneficial when it comes to fixing broken things. He also owns an R4 astromech droid called R4-S9, or he calls fixer, which helps Galus around the ship with repairs.

Mira Eldar. A female Human Mandalorian. That follows a code of honor and fights to bring both admiration and glory to their clan. She is the muscle of the crew. She's fucking strong in her muscles and knows how to handle both a heavy vibroblade and any blaster weapons.

Saudin Befab. A female Togruta, she's our brains in our group as well as our hacker. No computer, no security system, or code she can crack, and no plan she can't think of that would either go well or wrong, depending on us listening to her plan or going wild.

Then there's me, Kelad'den Nadd. I'm just a Lethan Twi'lek (being born with red skin). I'm just the ship's pilot and a smuggler that can sneak anything through an Imperial blockade. However, at a young age, I learned that I was force-sensitive and learned how to be a Jedi Sentinel thanks to a Jedi Holocron that I bought on Tython but had lost during my run from the Empire.

It was now quiet in the YT-2400 light freighter starship called the Dexterity, a perfect ship that helps us get around and an ideal smuggler ship. After killing a trandoshan bounty hunter, we picked up that killed wookies for a living and was about to trick us into slavery.

In our few missions, we've picked up a few helpers. Like an old 2-1B surgical droid that Galus fixed for an assistant to Razz. Another is a Devaronian Gamber and forger/counterfeiter named Zolt Cammosk, whose ass we saved from a gang group he tried to con.

A Wookie warrior named Spiwk, or Spike, we call him, who was found in a cage and saved from that asshole bounty hunter, now he owed all of us a life debt which means he's with us till he or we die, even though we gave him freedom. So he's on us like Spacer's tape.

Then there are the aunty and niece Zetron's named Mirelle and Dejah Ferox. Both are beautiful but thicccc in all the right place; they have huge massive heavy breasts and a gigantic thicccc booty that jiggles every step when they walk. The only difference between their hairstyles is that Mirelle was in her 30's had a short hair cut to her neck but a blue streak in her reddish-pink hair. Dejah was in her 20's and had hers always in a top knot called the loaf.

After getting our pay, we chose to take a much longer need a vacation and set the Dexterity course for Zeltros for some R&R. The trip would take about a week to get there. Still, I had put the ship on autopilot and choice to go into the cargo hold of the ship where no one was there and take out the secret project the I was working on in secret. Thanks to these shadow troopers' lightsaber that I've stolen from the mission, I got the parts; I managed to get every lightsaber part. I even hand-made the hilt thanks to the artificer's tools picked up from Corellia and metals I bought from a black market on Nar Shadaa.

The kyber crystal was almost a pain to get, but after that one mission on Dantooine, I've heard some voice in a cave calling to me. After going deep into the cave alone, blasting a few Kinrath (nasty creatures), and discovering a secret part of the cave, it was a beautiful thing to see filled with crystals from top to bottom that the Empire did not know of it. Still, a blue spirit came up to me; he was a hooded robe figure wearing some mask that almost looked like Mira's Mandalorian helmet.

The spirit came to me then pointed at in the direction of the cave that I was to head to; it led me to a bright room where the crystal glow w power, and for some reason, after hearing many voices that all pointed me to one kyber crystal that was glowing more brightly with every step. As I touched the crystal, it fell into my hands, and I looked at what I was holding. The crystal had an aqua blue color to it.

As I was getting the parts ready to build my lightsaber, I heard a voice from behind me, and first, I was startled, but I then relaxed a bit after seeing Mirelle and Dejah.

"What you doing?" Mirelle asked with a curious look on her face.

"Yea, whatcha got there?" Dejah asked with a playful look on her face.

"Oh, it's you two," I said as I sighed with relief.

I pounder if I should tell them, but I can't, so no to them, especially with the Hypno boobs and booty.

"Can I ask you two to keep a secret?" I asked.

They both looked at each other, then nodded at the same time.

"You can trust us," they both said at the same time.

I waved them over and showed them the lightsaber parts and an aqua blue kyber crystal. Their eyes widen like whoa.

"Are you a Jedi?" They both asked at the same time.

I shook my head in almost no kind of way.

"I'm no Jedi, but I can feel the force, and I've been training in secret. Remembering what the Holocron taught me," I said to both of them.

They both looked at each other with a nod, then turned, looked at me, and licked their lips.

"You know Kel, me and my niece had been talking about how cute you are and how we should thank you for letting us join your crew," Mirelle said.

Both Mirelle and Dejah got on their knees and crawled to me. They were looking at me with hunger in their eyes. They then started to touch me on my chest and then my crouch. Then Mirelle began to take her shirt off and show her huge massive heavy breasts, all holding on to a blue bra she was wearing. Then she turned to Dejah, started to unbutton her shirt, and showed her huge massive heavy breasts, and Dejah was wearing a Green bra to hold them.

They began to touch each other's breasts. Kel felt his cock begin to get very hard as he was still trying to concentrate, keeping the lightsaber comments and crystal in the air while putting his first new lightsaber together. Then they stripped down until they were in their underwear, and then Mirelle and Dejah took each other's bras off till their huge massive heavy breast was out and swaying left to right.

While I was still concentrating, I began to put the pieces together, but zeltron's started to take off my clothes until I was fully nude from head to toe while still sitting on the ground. Then Mirelle and Dejah began to give me a double titjob, and Damn! Those huge massive heavy tits feel heavenly between my huge cock. My body was shaking w a mixer of excitement and feeling good while still concentrating with the force to put my lightsaber together, closing my eyes. Even with my eyes close, I can feel them giggling and breathing heavily as they pick up speed and their nipples hard on each other.

As I opened my eyes, Mirelle and Dejah's faces were very close to each other, and then their lips were touching each other as the aunty and niece was tongue kissing each other while giving me a heavenly titjob.

"Mmma...aunty...," Dejah said while kiss tongue kissing her aunty.

"S...stop talking...Angh...," Mirelle said while tongue kissing her niece.

My eyes widened with oh my god, this is real!

"Holy shit! Two related zeltrons giving me titjob this is amazing! I'm about to lose my v-card!" I said in my head.

As I was looking at my lightsaber parts, they were still up. But, for some reason, the pieces were being put together a little faster. As if the force is reacting to my emotions and my body. Then they stopped kissing each other, and then both looked at me with a smile and began taking turns tongue kissing me. I kissed them, I then got on top of Mirelle and slit my dick in her wet tight pussy. Then put my two fingers in Dejah, and I started fingering Dejah hard while fucking Mirelle's pussy hard. Screams of pleasure echoed the cargo hold; lucky I looked to see if the door was open, and it was closed. I didn't want to see my friends walk by to see me fucking these two huge titty/booty zeltron bitches.

After a while, I stopped fucking Mirelle's pussy and stopped fingering Dejah; I then turned Dejah around and gave in to my lust and began to pound her gigantic thicccc booty ass hard. Dejah was screaming with excitement, and she had her tongue out as she liked it. Then Dejah used her ass to push me off, and then Mirelle forced me on the ground to lay down while she sat on my face while Dejah rode my dick.

I began to lick her Mirelle's pussy real good, and it tasted like fresh meiloorun melon, and it was both sweet and juicy. I licked her pussy for about 5 mins while Dejah was riding my cock like a Dathomir wild rancor gone mad! It feels so good that my hips were thrusting at the same time. Then after about 10 mins of licking, I made Mirelle bust and I even busted at the same time in Dejah's pussy. Mirelle lady juice was all over me, then she got off of my face and then I began fucking Mirelle's pussy for another 10 mins till I busted.

After about 1 to 2 hours of this hot passionate sex, the three of us were tired from the nice fuck. But, when I looked up, the lightsaber was put together neatly, and it was perfect. The lightsaber's design was based on a design I found from an old page of a journal that belonged to an old dead Jedi master named Mace Windu. So, as the lightsaber came down to me, I caught it then stood up fully nude, leaving Mirelle and Dejah still on the floor. My new lightsaber felt good in my hands, it could be used for one or both hands, and it had a duel phase feeling.

I then activated my new lightsaber, and I was amazed to see the aqua-blue plasma blade. When I looked down at the two ladies, they were amazed to see a real lightsaber in person, and the first time they had seen a lightsaber being put together. Yet, their faces were smiling and with a mixer of hope.

"Wow, Kel, this is amazing," Mirelle said.

"Yes, aunty, I agree with you," Dejah said.

I smiled at them with amazement, with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, this is the first lightsaber I've ever made," I said.

Still nude, I then did a few lightsaber practices switching forms from 1 to 7 that I learned from the Jedi Holocron that I still have in my room, plus Tequ had shown me some combat techniques that I've picked while learning to control the force. After practicing nude in the cargo hold for an hour while the Mirelle and Dejah watched, it was almost dinner. So the three of us got dressed and left the cargo hold, and boy, it smelled like both sex and pussy when we left. We went to my captain's room, and three of us to a shower and put on some clean clothes before dinner.

After dinner, both Mirelle and Dejah took their things to my room as they were now moving in my room. We chose to have some more fun later that night, even though the rest of the crew gave us three a smirking look the following morning. Still, all of us were looking forward to our nice vacation to Zeltros to enjoy the lovely sandy beach and needed R&R. Lucky, my aunty Jool the Hutt (whos my old parents family friend). A member of the Hutt Council who owns both a Cantina and manor on Zeltros gave me a call, and looking forward to spending family time with her.

But that is a story for another day.

Ainz32
Ainz32
31 Followers