Starling

Story Info
Casual flirting goes wrong fast.
25.2k words
4.7
35k
43
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davey:

The girl was hot. She bounced into my little package store so wide eyed and bubbly, looking around. She was on the shorter side, but those tits and ass in that little t-shirt and short shorts... Fuck.

She went up and down the two isles and looked at the cooler, obviously trying to figure out what she wanted, or getting up the courage to try and give me a fake ID. I was happy to watch her move around and read over every single thing in the store. I don't normally get eye candy like her in here. It was mostly old drunks, wino's and thugs. She was a refreshing change.

Finally, I spoke up, "Can I help you find something, young lady?"

She looked at me with a huge, excited smile. "Umm, yeah, maybe. Umm, I was told vodka was good for the first time, but I don't know what is a good kind?"

"I can help you, you have an ID?"

"Yes!" she said too excitedly, pulling out her license.

Of course, that explained how excited she was. "Happy Birthday," I smiled, handing it back to her after glancing at her name and address. She was local.

"Thanks!" she said looking around in excitement again. "My roommate said vodka... and it's like, a rite of passage, right? To get drunk on your 21st?"

"It is, but I may be biased. You will want something smooth. You walked over, right? From the apartments behind here?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" she asked in an alarmed sort of confusion.

I smiled disarmingly since it was a weird and stalkery kind of question. "No car, you came around the side of the building. I guessed it wasn't far. I get a lot of people from those apartments. So, if it is vodka you are set on, I have a couple kinds to show you. This one, this is the one the pretenders and snobs will tell you to get, they see the price and think it must be good. Ignore them. This one is smoother and has a more subtle kick. This one is the one you want if you want to get there fast and go hard. If it's really your first time getting drunk, I suggest the first one. Ease into it. Hey, if you are walking, we may as well toast, right? This is the most smooth shit you will ever try," I offered, pulling out a special reserve bottle and two shot glasses. I poured her one and handed it to her. "To 21st birthdays and rites of passage! Just throw it back, all at once. Fuck yeah!"

"Oh!" she coughed, laughing. "Wow, that burned a little."

"Second one is smoother," I smiled, pouring her another one. "To beautiful women like you and men like me who can only admire from afar."

She giggled and drank the second shot. "Oh, that is smoother. Thank you. You are hot for an older guy though, like, you know, a silver fox or something."

I laughed. "I'm not as old as you think. I was graying before I was your age. I guess I should be glad I didn't bald at 18 too."

"Well you rock the silver fox punk look. How many tattoos do you have?"

"Depends. Some say full sleeves are one. If that's true, I have one. It goes from one wrist to the other, and all the way to my legs, front and back."

"Your whole body is tattooed? Really? Did it hurt? I am afraid to get one, but I thought about a couple. I am not brave enough."

I poured her another as she smiled up at me shyly, her cheeks flushed. "To courage!"

She threw it back and I watched her grimace and shiver, then giggle. She raised her eyes to me and her shy smile was smoky as she looked at my lips and back to my eyes.

I chuckled. "You can't be tipsy already," I teased. "Mm, maybe though. No tolerance, and you weigh what? 85 soaking wet?"

She blushed and looked down and I stood up and came around the counter.

"Oh! Wow, you are tall. How tall are you?"

"Six four. You are pretty flushed, are you warm?"

"Yeah," she breathed, looking up at me wide eyed. I touched her jaw and she smiled and bit her lip, dropping her eyes as her face warmed in my hand. "So... umm, how old are you?"

"Forty two," I answered with a smirk. "Come here, Starling," I said softly, taking her hand and tugging her into the walk-in. "It's cooler in here." I picked her up and set her on a tower of cases so we were eye to eye. "Here," I offered, pouring her another shot. "To a long weekend of celebrating, short walks home and new friends."

She threw the drink back and I watched her again, completely enamoured. Her short, dark curls framed her cute face and her big hazel eyes. She had a smattering of freckles over her little button nose and the lip gloss she had been wearing on her full lips was pretty much gone.

She blinked and swayed slightly and I laughed. "I may have to walk you home, Starling."

"You know my name?" she asked looking up at me with that heated, sultry look again. She was definitely hoping I would kiss her.

"You handed me your ID, it had your name on it."

"You looked at my name?" she smiled shyly.

"Of course. It's nice to know the names of all the cute girls that come in. I'm Davey."

I grinned again as she stared at my lips while I spoke. "Did those hurt?" she asked, reaching up to touch one of the rings in my snakebite piercing.

"Not too much. Not as bad as the one I had done on my dick."

Her eyes widened and she blushed as her eyes dropped to the bulge in my jeans. "You can do that?!? Umm, why?"

"People have different reasons for it, mine are more of a statement. Did you want to see?" I teased as she stared down.

She quickly looked away and made a surprised sound. "I'm sorry! I just... I couldn't think that... I mean. Anyway. Is it hard to kiss with those in? Does your girlfriend like it?"

I laughed again. "No babe, I don't have a girlfriend, or a wife. Not anymore. Clever way to slip that in though. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No!" she said almost vehemently as her cheeks flushed with anger.

I grinned and poured her another shot. "To being single!"

She threw it back with feeling. There was a story there, but I didn't really care at the moment. She looked back up at me and her eyes had trouble focusing as she looked at my mouth again. "So," she breathed breathlessly. "Are you ever going to kiss me?"

I laughed and set the bottle and glasses down, then pulled her close and kissed her. Her mouth opened to me as her arms pulled me in closer, tighter. Her legs went around my waist as I lifted her higher, my hands under her round, firm ass. Fuck she felt good. I felt myself getting hard.

She was drunk. I should lock the door and see her home, but fuck she tasted good. Her hands slid into my hair and gripped as she pulled herself higher. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my abs and on the edges of my fingers as I pulled her higher.

Fuck. I was rock hard and my jeans were tight over my cock. She pulled back enough to look at me and I could see the look in her eyes. She wanted me to take her right here and now. She nipped at one of my rings and smiled seductively.

Fuuuuuck. Take her home Davey.

"I want to see it," she whispered, her eyes bright with her own daring and excitement.

Fuck.

I set her back on the stack of cases and unbuckled my belt as she watched rapturously. I unbuttoned and unzipped, then hardly had to move the band of my boxers for my cock to spring free.

"Ohh!" she breathed. "That's... huge! I mean...the ring? The piercing? And your... umm..wow!"

I chuckled and moved closer, letting her touch it. She ran her thumb over the piercing and tugged it lightly, then looked back up at me. "Does that hurt?"

"No, it fucking feels amazing."

She pulled me down into another kiss and at this point my own brain was giving way to baser instincts. I picked her up and laid her on a lower flat of cases. It took all of three seconds to tug her shorts off of her and the cute little lacey yellow panties she was wearing. She turned slightly, drawing her legs up beside me, her knees pressed together. Was she too cold? Her hands became more insistent as she demanded my full attention as she kissed me.

I yanked on her top and it gave way with a rip all the way down the front. Her bra was the same lacy yellow and I moaned as she gasped and her hands went to her tits. My hands slid over hers as she cupped them and caressed them. I squeezed over her hand, then slid one hand under hers to run my thumb over her nipple. The other hand I slid down her hip to reach around her thigh. Her legs were still pressed together, but with her knees up, I could feel her hot, wet slit with my fingertips. She arched her back and let out a mewling moan as I slid a finger into her. Fuck she was tight.

I pulled back from her, panting, crazed with need. I pulled her ass in front of me and pulled her legs apart before yanking her hips close to me. I lined myself with her wet slit and leaned over her to suck a beautiful hard nipple into my mouth. It must have been too much, her hands caught in my hair and pulled my head away as she arched her back again.

"Davey!" she whispered urgently.

"I know baby," I whispered, kissing her. "Mmm, I fucking need you too. Fuck you are so fucking hot and wet. You ready to feel the other reason I love this ring? Mmmm.." I pushed into her slowly and she hissed as she sucked a breath in.

"Ohh!" she wailed, shaking her head.

"Mmmm, baby, fuck you are tight. You like this fat cock baby? You want it faster? Harder? Tell me how hard you want it baby. Tell me how hard you want me to fuck your tight little pussy."

"Please!" she panted, sounding like she might be in pain. She was pushing my shoulders like she wanted me to slow down.

"Mmm, baby, am I too big for you?" I chuckled, my cock throbbing with the thought that I was bigger that her ex. "It'll feel wonderful in a few minutes, relax baby. Fuck, I love how wet you are, you like it like this baby? You want it harder? I think you like it fast baby, just look at you losing yourself when I pound you. Say it baby. Say you love my cock. Oohhh, fuck baby, I'm going to come! Say you want it baby! Tell me how bad you want to feel me fill your cunt! Ohh!"

I came, shoving deep inside of her as she moaned. Her tight little pussy squeezed me tight as I throbbed inside of her. I pulled out and moved down to kiss her, but she rolled away, turning to her side and curling up. She pushed with her feet to the wall and half sat up, clutching her t-shirt closed and looking half wild.

I froze, looking down at her. Confusion gace way to understanding. I saw the blood then and my stomach dropped. No fucking way. There was no such thing as virgins anymore. She was on her period, that was all. I was holding off panic as I watched her. I went to the door and picked up a roll of paper towels as I silently slid the lock. I tore off a few for myself, then set them next to her quietly as I pulled my overshirt off and offered it to her.

She was huddled on the wall, trying to cover herself, tears streaming down her face.

Fuck.

My mind reeled. I played it back. She had consented? Why was she acting like she hadn't? I saw smaller things. Closing her legs and moving them away from me. Her hands covering her exposed breasts. The obvious pain. The crying, screaming, shaking her head. Begging. Pushing me away.

Fuuuuck. My life was about to be over. I was going to jail.

I turned away from her and my mind raced. What should I do?!?

Fuck!

"Sorry I ripped your shirt. Heat of passion. You can have mine. Umm, your shorts are right there next to the Miller Light. You good?"

All I could hear was sniffling. Fuck.

I turned and she was huddling under my shirt, looking down, tears in her eyes. I went and sat down next to her. She cringed away but didn't speak or yell. I had no idea what to say. I glanced at the TV that showed the front of the store. Still empty.

"Starling? Sorry if I was too rough. Umm.. were you a virgin?"

She nodded, only barely.

What the fuck?!? "How? How are you 21, hot and a virgin?"

"My boyfriend," she whispered. "My ex. We met at church. He was super religious. I was fine with it, I mean, but he never even tried. Other kids did other stuff, or ended up doing more... he said he was waiting for marriage. I was ok with that. Four months ago, he finally came out. He never cared about god, he just didn't like girls. Me."

"Fuck baby, I'm sorry. If I had known, or even thought for a second... I would have been more gentle."

She shrugged and looked away. Her eyes darted to the door. She was only talking until she could get away.

Fuck.

"Why don't I call in my coworker early so I can take you home?" I said lightly, pulling my phone out to text Ron.

"No! No, it's ok. I can walk," she said quickly, but her eyes could hardly focus.

"It's ok Starling. I can take you. See? He said sure, he is on his way. Here, drink some of this, it will help sober you up so you can walk. Yeah, it tastes awful. A little more."

She grimaced and pushed the cup away, but she had drank enough. She was passed out in seconds. I pulled my truck around to the back door where we loaded and unloaded, then quickly carried her out and laid her in the back seat. I was NOT going down because some little chit wanted to tease and tip me over the edge, then cry fowl. It was just a miscommunication, but I could see it all unfolding. The cute, sweet, innocent little virgin versus the tattooed liquor store owner who got her drunk.Yeah, I would come out of that smelling like roses.

Fuck!

I paced and waited for Ron, then hardly waited for him to come in the door before I shot out the back. "Upset stomach dude, thanks!" I yelled, hopping in my truck and heading to my house in town.

I did something I rarely did and pulled into my garage. She was light, but her body was so limp as I carried her in to the little media room I had downstairs. I looked around and wondered how I was going to handle this. Maybe she wouldn't remember? I could convince her we came back to my place and had more drinks. A lot of girls blacked out when they drank, especially smaller ones. Just in case, I had to be ready. I went to the garage to look from things I could use. I found an old dog chain from my last dog when I put him out to go to the bathroom. It was long and sturdy. I had padlocks that I rotated out on the beer fridge with change of employees. That would be easy enough. I locked the chain to the beam downstairs and hooked another padlock on the other end. If things went south, it would be ready to lock her down.

I settled into the couch and turned on the TV, draping her over my chest so I would know if she woke, even if I fell asleep. She was comfortable in my arms and her hair smelled amazing. She smelled amazing. My cock immediately twitched and I felt it getting hard again. It wasn't like she would know? I sat up and laid her down, pulling her shorts off. I inspected her pussy while she was so compliant, running my fingers through her trimmed bush, spreading her lips to look at her cunt. I pushed her leg higher and looked at her asshole, touching it lightly. Mmm, I would have to work her up to invading that one. I slid my finger into her and rolled my thumb over her clit and she quickly got wet for me. She was still tight as I slid my cock into her and took her again.

Starling:

My head was throbbing. Pain lanced through my eyes as I tried to open them and I shifted. Movement made my head spin and I felt nausea sweep over me. It was dark and I tried to feel what I was laying on... it moved beneath me.

"Un?" I moaned as the body beneath me moved and sat me up on a couch before flipping a light on. I winced and closed my eyes, but not before I saw I had no idea where I was. Nausea rolled up again and I slid off the couch to put my face on the cool floor.

"Easy baby, you'll be fine. Here you go." The male voice was vaguely familiar, but all I could focus on was trying to keep my stomach together. Hands lifted me enough to put an arm under my shoulder and roll me. His other hand caught my hair and pulled it back. I peeked, squinting and trying to filter the light. There was a bowl under me. It was an invitation. I threw up in it, bringing up everything I had ever eaten in my life, and then kept vomiting. I was dry heaving as a hand rubbed my back gently.

"There you go baby, get it all out. Here now, sip some water. Good girl. Take these, they are just tylenol. Sip some more. Good."

I still couldn't see the man, I was on his lap facing away from him, but I could see his long arm. It was covered in tattoos.

I remembered now. Davey. The hot older guy in the liquor store. Was this his place? How the hell did I get here? My head hurt too much to think.

"Can you drink this for me? It's gatorade with a little mix in it, helps with hangovers. Good, small sips. Just keep sipping. You need the restroom or anything?"

I managed to shake my head once, a small movement. What time was it? What day was it? How long had I been here?

"I need to call Livy," I whispered.

"Your roommate?"

"Yeah."

"You called her last night, said you were staying over. Remember?"

"No?"

He laughed softly and rubbed my arms. "Not surprising. You really went all out with the vodka and the celebrating. That mix easing your nausea?"

"I think so," I said, trying to remember. I remembered flirting with him, kissing him, drinking awful tasting shots. I remembered, to my horror, asking him to see his dick piercing. I remembered him...

I was so drunk my head was swimming when he spun me to lay down. My shorts were gone and I pressed my legs together, he kissed me again and I liked that. The kissing. His hands, ripping my shirt apart... hiding my breasts and pulling away, pushing him... the pain mixed in with the spinning room and begging him...

He had taken my virginity. A stranger. It was my own fault. I flirted with him, kissed him, followed him to a private room. I was an idiot. I had begged for this to happen. I was so excited I was going to cut loose just once and get drunk with my roommate.

What had happened then, though? He was going to take me home to my house? I couldn't remember anything else. How did I get here? Where was my purse? My phone?

"Umm, do you know where I left my phone?"

"I don't know. You tossed it at some point last night when it ran out of batteries. I don't have the same charger as you, so you laughed and tossed it while you were dancing."

"Dancing?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "You found my record collection. You feel like you could sit up on the couch now? Or did you want to just chill here for a while longer?"

I felt heat rush to my face as I moved out of his lap. "Sorry, my head. I'm just trying to remember." I sat on the couch as he sat next to me.

He was still hot. His long, silver hair pulled into a topknot, his trimmed silver beard , his piercings and tattoos. His blue eyes showed how young he was up close and it was such a striking contrast to first impressions. He was still a silver fox... just a young silver fox. He stretched out and I saw his long legs stretch out, reminding me that he was tall. Little pieces kept snapping back into my memory.

One thing I was sure about... I had not consented to what had happened in that cooler. I didn't want it to happen, I wasn't ready for it to happen. I didn't even know him. Did he use protection? I was sure he didn't. I hoped he didn't have something? Worse... I hoped I didn't get pregnant. I wasn't on anything, there was no reason to be.

"Star?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah?" I answered, breathlessly.

"You think you want to try some toast or something? It will help."

"Umm. Maybe... um. Do you think you could take me home? Livy will be worried and I need to shower and change..." And go get a morning after pill. "And charge my phone."

"Sure babe, as soon as Ron gets back with my truck. He had to do a pickup for me since I had... company." His smile was supposed to be easygoing and disarming, but I could see the stress in his features. He was lying.