Starling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was four before I heard his truck pull up. I went to the bed and tried to lay down as I had been under the blankets when he left. I closed my eyes and worked on evening my breaths and slowing my heart. He moved around upstairs a lot before he came downstairs. I heard him walk close, then felt him lean over me and kiss my shoulder. He turned and I heard him dial a number.

"Juan, hey, it's Davey Hopewell. What's the good word man? ... Yeah? That's great! ... Yeah. Actually, I am off tomorrow if you want to bring them by my place. ... Any time after noon man. ... Absolutely! I will have a bottle waiting! ... Hey, while I have you on here, I wanted to ask about a house out that way. ... Yeah? ... I know I said that, but I was thinking it may be easier to focus on the new one and let Don manage the one here. ... Not too small, two or three bedrooms, basement, out of the city proper. Acreage would be great. ... Hah, no man, I am not getting married. Umm, not really anyway. ... Maybe asshole, don't worry about my lovelife! ... Yes she's fucking hot. No you can't meet her. ... She works a lot. ... Ummm nurse. ... Yeah, fuck off man. ... Just let me know if you find something. ... Real soon man. ... Fuck, I would move tomorrow if I could. I mean real soon. ... Yeah. ... No, nothing like that, it's not an emergency, I am just ready. ... Yeah, I will be selling this place, but not yet. ... Don't worry about it man!" he laughed. "Ok Juan, I will see you tomorrow. Bring me some listings!"

He hung up, then dialed again. "Hey, Don? ... Yeah, looks like I got the place. ... Fuck yeah man, huge party. ... No man, I wanted to talk to you about something else. First, go ahead and put an ad out, I am going to hire someone. Second, I am going to need someone to step up and manage Manny's. ... Yes man, fucking you. If you think you want to do it. It's more hours and more work. ... Yes asshole, I will give you a raise. ... Haha, suck my cock bitch! No. ... Yeah, I will still come around, of course. I did think on moving out that way though. ... No fucker, I am not turning into a fucking porch rocker, fuck you! ... It's just a nice town with a need I am bringing to it, I liked the looks of it and thought I might like to get out of the city. ... Yeah pussy, like that would ever happen. I have more calls to make, you sure you're up for this? Cool man, I will see you Wednesday."

He hung up again, then dialed again. Silence as he paced, then he hung up again. He dialed another number. I was getting anxious laying there, unable to move. And suddenly I had to pee.

"Lydia? Hey babe, it's Davey. ... Yeah? That sounds amazing. ... No babe, I can't tonight but it sounds good. ... Actually, I wanted to talk to you. I know we don't have any status or anything, not after three dates, but I felt like I should let you know I met someone. ... Yeah Babe, it's serious. ... I will. ... No, it's not someone you know. ... I just met her actually, it was just sort of an instant connection. ... You will? ... Thanks babe, that's nice to hear. ... You too."

He hung up again and I felt very conflicting feelings. I was jealous. Insanely jealous for some reason. That was insane. I also felt warm all over that he stopped seeing her because he was serious about me. 'He's not serious you dummy, he has kidnapped you! He can't let anyone find out! He is covering his ass!'

The warm feeling persisted. Instant connection. It sort of was, wasn't it? I was attracted to him the second I saw him, even if he was old enough to be my father. I wanted to see what those lip piercings felt like on my lips the second I saw them. I would like to pull them into my mouth right now, tug on them, suck on them. Ride his cock until I came, then feel him cum in me.

"Hey babe, it's Davey. ... That sounds hot as fuck. ... Sorry babe, I called to let you know I met someone. ... Don't be that..." He hung up chuckling softly.

He dialed another number. "Hey Lyn, it's Davey. ... No babe, I need to cancel. In fact, I need to let you know I met someone. ... Pretty serious, yeah. ... Serious enough that I'm not on the market anymore. ... It's all good babe. ... Of course babe, if we see you around I will introduce you. Later babe."

He hung up and I was burning. How many were there? At least three more that he felt the need to call, which made me furious. It got worse with each new call, and that's not even counting the ones who didn't answer. He was a playboy?!? Of course he was. He was single and hot and he owned his own house and business. He was a catch. How many other women had he taken into his cooler? I was inordinately infuriated. And he called each and every one of them 'babe'. Probably because he couldn't keep them all straight! Jerk. Dog. Pig! Ugh.

He finally put his phone down, then moved back to me and stroked my hair back out of my face. He kissed my shoulder again, then my head before going back upstairs. He came right back and I heard him rustling a bag. He came back and sat on the bed next to me. He lifted my head slightly and slipped something under my neck before laying my head back down. He pulled it up and closed it around my neck, fastening it. It was a collar! A leather collar with fleece lining, the kind you got at a sex store for freaks! He unchained my ankle, then attached the chain and lock to a ring on the collar.

Chained like a dog.

He bent low and kissed my lips, then my head and whispered, "I'm sorry," before getting up and going back to the bag. Tears threatened, but I knew I had to keep it together and pretend to sleep. Even when I 'woke', I had to stay calm about it. I listened to him move around, trying not to let my curiosity get me caught. He went upstairs and moved around and I took a chance and ran to the bathroom. I was back in bed long before he came back. I smelled the food he was making up there and my stomach growled loudly.

When he finally came back down, he undressed and climbed into bed next to me as he turned on the TV.

I mumbled and rolled against him and he put his arms around me."Davey?" I asked softly.

"Yeah babe, it's me, you awake?"

I sighed in content and snuggled closer. I fell asleep there close to him, giving in to the exhaustion.

I woke with a jerk when he shifted, turning off the TV.

"Babe?" he asked, turning on the light.

I looked around sleepily, then grabbed at my neck and felt the collar. I sighed in resignation. "I need to pee," I grumped and went to the bathroom. He was sitting at the little bar when I came out and he motioned to a plate that had just come out of the microwave.

"I made food. Nothing special, but it's hot. Come eat."

"Thanks," I offered, sitting next to him. I ate, not caring that it was cold in the middle.

"I guess you were hungry?" he asked, pushing a water at me.

"Yeah. Not complaining, but I hate water."

"Coffee and Tea, right. Caffeine now would..."

"Keep me awake?" I asked sarcastically.

"Point taken."

I got up and made myself some iced tea and he watched me.

"I got you something," he said softly.

"I see that," I said, my fingers brushing the collar.

He smiled slightly and shook his head. He motioned to the desk and the box on it. It was a kindle. "It has books on it, but if you show me what you want, I will put them on there."

"Thanks," I said softly and kissed his cheek. "This will be better than watching TV all night."

"Glad you like it. Go ahead and find some you like before I turn the router off."

"Sure," I told him, turning it on. "So, has anyone asked about me? Am I in the news?"

"Your roommate reported you missing, but the cops know you left with your boyfriend from the bus station. Found your purse and phone there."

"That's... insane. She knows I don't have a boyfriend?"

"Now she thinks you were keeping him on the downlow because you were ashamed of him. He was a bit of a tool, this guy. For the best. No one is looking anymore now."

I was in complete despair. "My family will think I just took off. Like I don't even care." Tears rolled.

"Hey babe, easy now," he said gently, pulling me close. I cried in his arms, holding him close. I wanted to think it was to fool him, but in reality I knew I needed the comfort. He rubbed my back and kissed my head. "Give it a little time and you can write them a letter. Ok?"

"You will let me do that?" I asked hopefully, sniffling and looking up at him.

"Sure, if things work out like I hope they will. Find you a few books babe."

"K. Can I ask a favor?"

"Maybe, what is it?"

"My ex always called me 'babe'. I sort of hate it."

He barked a laugh. "Ok Star. Pick your books. Hey, I am having someone stop in tomorrow."

"I will be good," I said distractedly as I went to the books I knew I wanted.

"Yeah?"

"Promise. It says about ten minutes for all three to download?"

"Yeah, I don't need much internet here, I mostly use it for work stuff. It's slow."

"So no Netflix and chill?" I asked with a smile. I picked out more books, just putting them in the save for later section.

"Naw babe... Star. It's just chill with me. So... I was thinking about moving. What do you think?"

"Umm. If that's what you want. I guess I could try there as well as here."

"You said my name in your sleep earlier."

"Did I? I think I dreamed of you. Holding me."

"I did, when I got home. Is it done?"

"Yeah, looks like."

"Hop in bed, I'll be right back," he said leaving.

I went to the bed and seconds later, the wireless signal was gone. I smiled. He was thorough. I curled up and opened the first book. He came back down and half fell in bed next to me. I turned slightly, pulling his head into my lap so I could sit up and read while he slept. He put his arms around my waist and slept.

I read the entire book before having to move. I slid out from under him gently and padded to the bathroom. When I returned, trying to slide back under him, he woke up and snatched my arm. "What are you doing?!?" he demanded angrily.

"I went to the bathroom, I was trying to get back in bed. Did you have a bad dream?" I asked softly, knowing I was acting obtuse.

"No. Lay down," he said with a scowl.

"Sorry if I startled you, I was trying to be gentle. I didn't want to wake you," I said getting back in bed and pulling him back to my lap. He closed his arms around my waist, tightly this time. I stroked his hair until he fell asleep. I ended up curling around him and falling asleep just before morning.

His alarm jerked us both awake. "Mmm, damn Star," he grumbled, turning and kissing my inner thigh. He pulled me down on the bed and yanked my shorts down and off. He shoved my legs apart and his mouth closed around my pussy quickly.

"Ohh! Davey... yes!" I whispered as he slid a finger into me. His mouth worked quickly, urgently as he slid a second finger in and curled them upwards, beckoning me to cum.. Pleasure rose fast and I came hard, squeezing his fingers. His other hand shot up and covered my mouth as he rode me out. He didn't wait, as soon as the last tremor hit me, he moved up and flipped me, then pulled me up to my hands and knees. He slammed into me from behind, burying himself hard and deep with a guttural growl.

"Tell me how you want it Star," he demanded, holding himself there.

"Fuck me Davey," I begged, pushing back into him.

He clamped a hand over my mouth again and fucked me. He was wild. Grunting and growling through gritted teeth. I came again, locking around him and he threw his head back and roared as he came inside of me. The feeling of my pussy walls milking him as he throbbed and shot into me was heavenly. I raised up to press my back to him as we both came and he held me hard against him.

"Oh, Davy," I breathed. "You are so amazing! How do you do that so...oooh." He slid the hand on my tummy up to caress my breast and thumb my nipple.

He chuckled. "You be good today my girl, and I will spank you when I am done."

I smiled and turned my face up to him to kiss him. He kissed me with a smile of his own. Hy heart felt warm and joyful, but I squashed it down. I could not get feelings for this man. I had to get away.

He pulled me to the shower and unlocked the collar before pushing me in gently. It made sense, but I was still surprised. It still wasn't the right time, even if I could manage to knee him in the nuts and get away, the door was still locked. I had to be smarter. I needed a better plan.

He put the collar back on as soon as I was dry and I lifted my head and stood still, letting him. He stroked my cheek with his thumb, staring down at me with a perplexed expression. I smiled up at him with understanding.

He pulled me out to the bed and I got dressed, then sat looking at him as he paced with nothing but his pants on. He was easy to look at, so I did. I watched his body move and let him see in my face how much I liked what I was seeing. I looked back up to his face and he was watching me, so I offered him another smile. A smoky smile. He looked stressed and I knew what was on his mind.

"Do what you need to," I said softly. "Maybe just one so I don't sleep all day?"

He gave me a rueful smile. "I want to trust you babe... Star. It's just a hard thing."

"I know. I won't hold it against you. Do what you need to, really."

He half nodded and went up the stairs, coming back with a closed hand. I held my hand out and he put two pills in it. I nodded, then went to the kitchenette and grabbed a banana, dropping the pills in when I did. I grabbed a bottle of water then pretended to put pills in my mouth and drank the water. I turned and opened my mouth for him, then ate my banana. I kissed him before laying back down, curling up in the blankets.

"I'll be back before you wake. I have a few more errands to run today. Ok?"

"Ok Davey," I answered sleepily, but I felt bile rise in my stomach. Was he going to see one of those girls? Why did that thought make me so angry? Why should I care if I get a little more time here to plan and get things ready? It's not like I actually care about him. He's a monster.

A sort of sweet monster. A super hot monster. A monster who knows his way around an orgasm.

A monster who hurt me for talking back too much.

Why was he so confusing?

He leaned over me and kissed my head before going back up the stairs. I listened to him moving around, smelled him cooking. I heard when his guest arrived and the two men talked loudly for a long time. I padded softly to the minibar and found the pills, putting them in the shot glass. I didn't crush them, not yet. I could do that later. I curled back up in bed and read, listening to their voices upstairs. It was four before the man finally left. I turned the tablet off and curled up, knowing he would check on me before he went anywhere. He did, slipping in and stroking my cheek, then kissing my shoulder. My heart fluttered.

He left and I waited until I heard his truck start and pull away before I got up. I checked the wireless and he had left it on. I opened the book app. If I left a comment, would it be seen? I didn't know where I was, but if I could put his name in there and mine, that should be enough, right? Maybe it could be my backup plan? If it didn't get seen right away, maybe it would get seen in a few days? If I was still here by then?

I opened the comments section of a semi-popular book and started typing in my message.

"This is Starling Ellinger in KC MO. I am being held prisoner by a man named Davey who owns a liquor store called Manny's. I am somewhere in the city, I don't know where. Anyone who sees this, please call 911."

Boots above me made me panic. I hit the power button and set it down before laying down. He opened the door, then turned off the light and closed it before going back upstairs. My heart was pounding. He walked from one side of the house to the other, then I heard him talking on the phone. He left again, his truck roaring away.

I was shaking when I opened the tablet and my stomach sank when there was no wireless signal. He had turned it off. I closed the app so if he turned it on he wouldn't see the message, then opened a book to read. I fought off tears, feeling lost. I would get away eventually. He would mess up again.

I should have been faster. I should have hit submit before I closed it. I shouldn't have thought so hard and took so long with the message.

I made myself focus on the book until he returned home, very late. He came down and I lay there curled up, breathing normally. His fingertips on my face were soft and gentle as he moved my hair back. I really did like that. The way he touched me so gently when I slept, his little kisses, so affectionate. He did those things for himself, because he wanted to. He thought I was asleep. If it wouldn't give me away, I would hug him right now.

But where had he been? Was he with another woman? My stomach churned.

He got undressed and climbed into bed next to me and I made a small noise of happiness as I turned to cuddle in to him. I let myself fall asleep as he held me and watched TV.

Again, he woke me when he turned the TV off and scooted down to sleep. I sat up in the dark and he turned the light on again. "Ba...Star? You ok?"

"Yeah..." I answered, genuinely confused for a moment. I got up and went to the bathroom, not because I needed it, because it was expected. I came out and opened cupboards until I 'found' one with food in it. I poured myself a glass of tea and put a bowl of canned soup in the microwave as he sat in the stool.

"You look a little out of it Darlin'. You ok?"

"Yeah. Hungry." I offered, wishing I could ask about where he had been.

I didn't have to. "I went and looked at a few houses this evening. Saw two I liked."

"Where at?"

"Out in the country on a few acres."

"Far away from people? A place to keep secrets safe?"

"Something like that. It's also closer to the new store I will be opening."

"Why so far away?"

"The old owner passed. His kids held it in court for years before they settled and decided to sell. There is no other package store in the town, or the next one over."

"Sounds like a good deal," I said, but inwardly I was far too happy. He hadn't gone and seen a girl. He was with Juan. I sat down next to him, kissing him before I sat. He grinned at me and slid a curl behind my ear.

"So. You want to see them?" he asked casually.

I stopped and stared at him. "What? Like, go see them or look them up online and look at pictures?"

"Pictures don't do them justice. I would drive you out there."

"Umm... sure. Of course. Can I see the store too?"

"Yeah, planned on it anyway. That tea looks like coffee."

"I like it strong and sweet. Try it," I offered, holding the cup out to him.

He sipped it and raised his eyebrows. "It is good. It'll give you diabetes and keep you up for a week, but it tastes better than any tea I have had before."

"So when were you thinking?"

"I was thinking tomorrow?"

"Ok. Umm... I don't think I can go out in public like this?"

He laughed. "You won't be getting out of the truck Star. Not where there will be any people around. What you have on will be fine."

"Ok," I said with a shrug, going back to my soup.

"I guess I could give you a t-shirt to wear though. Can I trust you Starling?"

"Yes Davey. I promise not to try anything at all while we are out tomorrow. I will even lay in your lap while you drive so no one will see me."

He chuckled. "If your face is in my lap, I may get a few ideas for you to pass the time."

"So you can wreck and kill us both?" I asked with a laugh.

"So no objections or comments about me asking you to pick out a house with me?" he asked mildly.

I blushed and looked down, then made myself smile so it seemed different than what it was. I shrugged and kept eating. He stood up and moved behind me, then kissed my shoulders as I ate. I giggled and scrunched my shoulders. "I'm almost done," I said laughing. "Here, you want the rest of my tea?"